New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

The question is my mind is, are these events necessarily mutually exclusive? The Republicans have been more than happy to hop off to war in the past, they have a strong track record of playing up to the military, and even though Trump has hijacked part of the Republican party with skeptics, I don't think it will matter too much if some spectacular "Russian" attack occurs on allied soil. The reasoning will be how ever we got into the war doesn't matter, we're in one now, and we need to fight it. Also, a large mass of propagandized mindless Americans will demand something be done about it, and the efforts of a few representatives with a more nuanced view of the situation will be drowned out in the madness and they will be dragged along with it. So the Republicans sweep the election, the war continues with renewed vigor, and the deep state rolls ever forward.

Not to mention that many people would “assume” it was Russia.

Which is what Bill Holter was projecting, what would be required to deflect:

Think about how big the derivatives market is. Total credit worldwide is $350 trillion, but you have derivatives pushing $2 quadrillion. I have said this all along, derivatives will blow up. Warren Buffett has called them financial weapons of mass destruction. They are far bigger than central banks can fix."

...They also have to do one other thing, and that is they have to kick the table over. What will the false flag event be? I have no idea. . . . They have to kick the table over so they can say our policies were working, but whatever this event will be stopped them."

Bloody scary.

If Russia avoids the 'dirty' play that would help the collapse to be falsely pinned upon them, what will they do? With no Russian scapegoat there would be plenty of pitchforks.

No live NewsReal today guys, but we're fixing to do a pre-recorded show early next week.

Glad you can take a break guys, although as others said, miss you all on this Sunday.

Do you know what the subject of the pre-recorded show might be? If we know ahead of time it makes for better formed questions. Just askin...

I was checking if any new Newsreal was on YT and I noticed an episode I haven't seen yet for some reason. Though I always make sure I download every weeks' show. :-O I listened in and didn't jog my memory, so probably somehow I missed this?! [head scratch smiley]

I think that's a section edited from the show entitled

Nuclear Armageddon?! Nah, But Likely Expansion of War Beyond Ukraine​

So you didn't miss anything

I think that's a section edited from the show entitled

Nuclear Armageddon?! Nah, But Likely Expansion of War Beyond Ukraine​

So you didn't miss anything
Listened until videotime 5:24 "Russian troops pour into Belarus by the trainload".. in cattle-cars.. Where I immediately recognized the highlight from the previous show.

Yeah, technical glitch... The streaming puter decided to install a graphics driver update from Microsoft right in the middle of the show - even though I told it NOT to do that, I did NOT manually start any updates, and it should never have tried to install a graphics driver anyway since I manually install the ones from nvidia regularly!

Oh well... :nuts:

Yeah, technical glitch... The streaming puter decided to install a graphics driver update from Microsoft right in the middle of the show - even though I told it NOT to do that, I did NOT manually start any updates, and it should never have tried to install a graphics driver anyway since I manually install the ones from nvidia regularly!

Oh well... :nuts:
some timing too huh, as soon as Niall went all kookoo conspiracy theorist :D

New stream is up! Runtime of original was ~1:38 as it was the interrupted version, where Joe is cut off suddenly at ~01:38:25.
Download this o
Except, its not the new stream, but the show from 12 days ago.. Went to SOTT Radio Network to check out if there are any new shows and found this one on top.
Without checking its timestamp - Sun, 06 Nov 2022 21:45 UTC - I automatically assumed its the latest show. But of course not. :( Also youtube for some reason doesn't list the latest Newsreal shows by clicking on VIDEOS.
Instead you can find the recent ones only by clicking on the LIVE text link.

Back
Top Bottom