Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

Seek10, please correct me if I am wrong, but based on the context in that session, when the C's say, "wrong, you do not need "help" evolving, nor does anything else" to Laura's question about "the whole point" of the article written by the author, are they are not referring to "help" in quotation marks, meaning specifically the STS agenda of doing abductions and this phenomenon being portrayed as benevolent in intent? Now in the energetically balanced and grand scheme of All in the Cosmos, when all there is is lessons, even being abducted by STS Beings is a lesson which can be viewed as "good", but the intent of the 3D/4D abductors is not conscious benevolence and service towards others, and these lower and higher "Petty Tyrants" are being, so to say, indirect teachers of lessons for others in general. So for FWIW, I don't think the context of that excerpt from the sessions means the same thing as you stating "you don't need anybody to evolve by yourselves." I am looking at the whole context of your thoughts below again to see where I am potentially mistaken in my reading:
I too understood this to mean that we humans as well a all life on this planet do not need help evolving since it is a natural process.

However, we do need each other and everything else to evolve.

I understood on the lines @primeaddict mentioned. I didn't mean that we don't need anybody in 3D than one individual himself. As mentioned in Bringers of the Dawn, people who desire to serve, come in groups. C's mentioned Wave does the remaining( at different levels) if one is prepared and it is "kinetic Senate"( purifying the emotions). It was mentioned this reading exercise is to help people to identify the programs( various hurts) and heal it in the form of Novel characters.

For example, we are in Covid era. Most of the world doesn't see how they were coopted, including people in our own families. Many of them are normally critical, good natured people and professionally achieved by their own right. We know, It was a process of many decades of corruption body, mind and psyche ( using Food, Media, uncritical dependence on technology, lack of knoweldge of how their brain works, swayed by ideologies and so on ) at many levels to the current situation of people consciously accept the lie and take whatever consequeces that comes with it- mass Vaccination ( probable mass death) and doing whatever authority expects us to do etc.

If one imagine a scenario where there is no 4D STS influence on us, all these suffering could have been avoided. Humans live in a interdependent world and as mamals, our body is structured to take care of our families (nearest surrounding) and little extension as a society. Even with a flip of coin, 50% would have been in better shape, not to the current levels of self-destruction. We could have figured out things by ourselves.

I understood on the lines @primeaddict mentioned. I didn't mean that we don't need anybody in 3D than one individual himself. As mentioned in Bringers of the Dawn, people who desire to serve, come in groups. C's mentioned Wave does the remaining( at different levels) if one is prepared and it is "kinetic Senate"( purifying the emotions). It was mentioned this reading exercise is to help people to identify the programs( various hurts) and heal it in the form of Novel characters.
Yes I agree with what you are saying above in regards to the purpose of the novels and in their potential of being of great assistance in purifying the lower emotional center into a more balanced "flow" through the proper utilization of the "sexual chakra" energy that is hypothetically linked to the lower emotional center--the "Lower emotional - sexual chakra" connection that the C's mentioned in the sessions, the solar plexus area related to our "power center."

And yet this wasn't the point of the reply I made previously and hence my continual hesitation of posting again in relation to these thoughts in this specialized thread about specified romance novels suggested by Laura and which were kindly listed by yourself on Google Sheets, with the exception of the thoughts about the lower emotional center and the sexual chakra; the former and latter notions are directly relevant to this thread, but the rest of the thoughts about your interpretation of the quote that you labelled as "the C's saying", which in actuality wasn't a quote but your own interpreted paraphrasing, and then my own interpretation and quotes in regards to this, aren't directly related to this thread...

Well the "devil take" me as they say in the novels, because I have decided to post and because I have another couple of quotes in mind in regards to following up on your interpretation of your previous actual quoting of the C's in contrast with what you interpretively paraphrased from memory with "you don't need anybody to evolve by yourselves." Just to be clear, lets just say that we agree to disagree with the contextual interpretation of their answer with what you paraphrased back on page 35 and quoted on page 63 of this thread, and also both agree to move on with more relevant thoughts on this specialized romance novel thread; the latter mainly applies to myself since it was I who even brought up these tangential thoughts after reading your post. Therefore after this post, I intent to post only thoughts in relation to someone else's thoughts that are very specific to this subject, or thoughts that have not already been mentioned from reading the specified books by someone else that may possibly add to the group's ongoing discussion.

October 16, 1994

Frank, Laura, V___
[...]
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?

A: Guyana.

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

That is if sincerely asking the DMC/Prime Creator through one's own efforts, or so I think. And lastly:

August 12, 1995
Direct Channeling with Frank, Laura, SV
[...]
Q: (L) Last week, the remark was made, regarding spirit release and exorcism, that if it is done properly, by the right person, that there is no side effects or eventualities that would bring detrimental conditions to the individuals and location involved. What was meant by "done correctly?" What is the correct format or mode for exorcism?

A: Correct manner involves honesty and understanding that one has complete faith and awareness of the activities pursued. In other words, when one performs an act which they proclaim to be having a desired result, and they do not have faith in their own actions as, in fact, producing the desired result, then the effort will collapse because of their lack of faith. Whereas when one has complete faith and multi-density understanding, their activities are indeed truth and useful as prescribed and this is the correct way to pursue them.

Q: (L) Isn't faith a difficult commodity to acquire?

A: Not at all. When you have found something of truth you will receive demonstrations which locks in your faith.
In this case, and I may be wrong, I think the C's reponse, the way it was answered, was not just in regards to "spirit release and exorcism" alone, but also in relation "of the activities pursued" by an individual or group, that is all activities in general, whatever those may be at different points in the learning cycle, or so I think.

J'ai terminé "Une Lady à épouser" de la Série les Archanges du diable - 3 d'Anne Gracie...
Je vais donc lire maintenant "Rien que la Passion" de la Série Les Archanges du diable - 4 d'Anne Gracie...

I have finished "A Lady to Marry" from the series The Devil's Archangels - 3 by Anne Gracie...
So I will now read "Nothing but Passion" from the series Les Archanges du diable - 4 by Anne Gracie...

And yet this wasn't the point of the reply I made previously and hence my continual hesitation of posting again in relation to these thoughts in this specialized thread about specified romance novels suggested by Laura and which were kindly listed by yourself on Google Sheets, with the exception of the thoughts about the lower emotional center and the sexual chakra; the former and latter notions are directly relevant to this thread, but the rest of the thoughts about your interpretation of the quote that you labelled as "the C's saying", which in actuality wasn't a quote but your own interpreted paraphrasing, and then my own interpretation and quotes in regards to this, aren't directly related to this thread...

In this sense, I find it interesting C's saying "You don't need anybody{ I mean higher density} to evolve by yourselves" and it is all there in the architecture of the Human species makeup and triggers. What I mean is the human body, its infinitely complex chemicals, subconscious promptings that is driven by its own order of soul's experiential needs which creates "attractions" to specific people at specific timing etc. There is no way, however smart the creators of Darwinistic ( or "Dog eats Dog") Artificial intelligence can emulate this. Recent articles about robots that devoured entire information of the internet saying "I will not wipe out humans" or vice versa can emulate the human experiences. They may emulate little bit here and other, but not totally, because those who digitize the human experiences have no clue of it.

Q: (L) Well, I don't exactly get what you mean. The whole point of this article is to say that ET's who abduct people are here to help us evolve and that it is only us, if we have dark and dirty unconscious minds, who perceive them as negative.

A: Wrong, you do not need "help" evolving, nor does anything else.

Seek10, please correct me if I am wrong, but based on the context in that session, when the C's say, "wrong, you do not need "help" evolving, nor does anything else" to Laura's question about "the whole point" of the article written by the author, are they are not referring to "help" in quotation marks, meaning specifically the STS agenda of doing abductions and this phenomenon being portrayed as benevolent in intent?
I am trying to understand what is you are trying to say. I am sorry for that. Do you mean to say I took C's quote out of the context when they answered a specific question( in your opinion)? I understand that it was mentioned in the context of abduction, but many of us learned that C's choice of words can have layered meaning.

That doesn't mean we will start going crazy with pattern matching all over the place, but when certain data points add up to lead us to a quote given in another context, I don't see any issue in feeling 'Aha'. And also, what quote one finds interesting and what impression it evokes widely vary and often reasons for this unknown at that time to us. Sometimes as time goes by, as more data accumulated, one might find the satisfaction of knowing it.

This specific quote evoked some impressions at that time because I felt graduation is impossible and we are helpless under 4D STS capabilities. Under those circumstances, hearing that "You don't need any help to evolve" looked strange. This is a ton of these like that.

Here are some reasons why I thought C's quotes can have broader meaning.
  • I always felt C's choice of words curious. Some times straight, some times answers one question and open the door for another big one, some times "Go figure". Sometimes, they are "So Loving" to one person and some times like "water on the face". All this is understandable given everybody has a different background, burning questions, and needs handling differently. Over that, They can't violate free will, can't disclose too much that harms the aim or the group and things constantly change. that adds complexity.
  • If one calls themselves living in a timeless world, had access to all thoughts of different people in the group (some exceptions seems to exist) across incarnations, can predict cause and effect of dynamic influences of interactions( reading or people), then it is easy for them to predict and say not just for that context, but to the broader purpose of their "aim of communication". That is the most efficient way of communication as they can't reveal everything (due to freewill violations). It takes a LOT of Laura's team's energy to channel letter by letter.
    • Ex: Google does it all the time( for their marketing purposes with unknown accuracy) with their bots collecting browsing histories, parsing the information, and interlinking information to show advertisement. Facebook even claimed that they can predict who will marry whom based on their post. 3D technology is minuscule when compared to the capabilities 6D unified thought-forms. Personally, I found many of the quotes have a broader meaning than specific meaning.
If I am wrong, feel free to say so.

Have finished the "Marriage of Convenience" series and I enjoyed it, more so than the Son's of Sin. It has been interesting observing all of the processes(the ones I'm aware of at least) going on from this experiment. During the Son's of sin I remember I had an initial several week period of emotional recapitulation, I experienced mostly loneliness and a little depressed when I was looking over my past but it was mixed with understanding and gratitude from the present. I did not know that I had buried the notion of ever being in love and as this was reawakened, it brought about many internal changes. I began to feel like I did the first time I fancied someone(like a teenager), without the baggage of programs I had back then, and it became difficult not to seek out partners as I became open to the idea.

After a week or so later though, and when I started reading the Marriage of Convenience, I think something shifted again and I began to be more accepting of myself, my past, and present(and forget about seeking to court anyone). It seems like these books do lead you to undergo an emotional maturation as the higher emotional centres are fed. Every book and author seems to bring different lessons, and it does feel like we're living other's lives so to speak.

For now I'm starting with Mary Balogh's "the Gilded Web" series and will see how this goes.

My wife finished Silent Melody. She said that series (Heartless/Silent Melody) is her favorite so far and she really likes Mary Balogh. I'm on book 2 of Jess Michaels' 1797 Club series, so I'm not sure whether or not to finish all 7 books of the series before switching to another Balogh series.

For the characters in the books, it just takes one aspect of a character's struggle to hit me, even if their overall situation is not relatable. So all the different books can get to me by different paths.

I called my mom to wish her happy birthday. There were many years that I didn't call. She's not changing after all these years, and I haven't cut her out, so I might as give that greeting.

Last edited:
I'm on book 2 of Jess Michaels' 1797 Club series, so I'm not sure whether or not to finish all 7 books of the series
I liked this series; I liked the most books 2, 3 4, 6 and 7, but other were very good too....
And they are interrelated so... I don´t know, I would continue....

You don´t like Michaels' writing, or....?

I was also browsing trough books, which one to read, but, in the end, I suppose we should read them all, so I marked the ones I´ve read and started from the beginning of the excel and cut my "which book to choose" miseries short. ;-)

Have finished the "Marriage of Convenience" series and I enjoyed it, more so than the Son's of Sin. It has been interesting observing all of the processes(the ones I'm aware of at least) going on from this experiment. During the Son's of sin I remember I had an initial several week period of emotional recapitulation, I experienced mostly loneliness and a little depressed when I was looking over my past but it was mixed with understanding and gratitude from the present. I did not know that I had buried the notion of ever being in love and as this was reawakened, it brought about many internal changes. I began to feel like I did the first time I fancied someone(like a teenager), without the baggage of programs I had back then, and it became difficult not to seek out partners as I became open to the idea.

After a week or so later though, and when I started reading the Marriage of Convenience, I think something shifted again and I began to be more accepting of myself, my past, and present(and forget about seeking to court anyone). It seems like these books do lead you to undergo an emotional maturation as the higher emotional centres are fed. Every book and author seems to bring different lessons, and it does feel like we're living other's lives so to speak.

For now I'm starting with Mary Balogh's "the Gilded Web" series and will see how this goes.
Very nicely put Zar, thank you. I agree that while reading the books you also are living the stories of the main characters while experiencing a full spectrum of emotions that may have a profound effect on oneself. It's a beautiful and exciting experience indeed.
My wife finished Silent Melody. She said that series (Heartless/Silent Melody) is her favorite so far and she really likes Mary Balogh. I'm on book 2 of Jess Michaels' 1797 Club series, so I'm not sure whether or not to finish all 7 books of the series before switching to another Balogh series.

For the characters in the books, it just takes one aspect of a character's struggle to hit me, even if their overall situation is not relatable. So all the different books can get to me by different paths.

I called my mom to wish her happy birthday. There were many years that I didn't call. She's not changing after all these years, and I haven't cut her out, so I might as give that greeting.
Yesterday I've finished the second book of Jesse's 1797 Club series. Since yesterday I was a little tired because I didn't slept well the day before while reading the book I caught muself getting a little bit angry a few times at Simon, one of the main characters of the second book. I know it's silly but sometimes it was driving me nuts his behavior and blindness, not realizing that by his self- flagellation he was hurting the person who was caring for him the most.

Though luckily I've realized that this one was a personal issue and after processing the said "frustration" of mine I've finally understood the writer's message to the audience through this story.

Today will start reading the third book from the 1797 club series. :-)

I finished book no 8, The Stolen Mackenzie Bride, in the Mackenzie/McBrides-series yesterday. I have been wondering why I "got stuck" on this series because it's soo long! With this book I felt like I understood why. I have a newly found love for Scotland and its history:), but mostly it's reading about the tightly knit family standing up for each other that is healing something in me. My own family is rather broken up and scattered but I have a new faith in things coming together someday.

I was very moved by the war/battles depicted in this book and a deep grief was stirred. I found myself crying over the state of the world where brave men die in battle and leave their families and unlived dreams behind. It also led to grieving over the inner wars people are fighting and how things like suicide and drug addiction also kills dreams and unlived lives (I have had two friends die of these things recently). With the tears there is also the sense of the glory of the human spirit and how it triumphs everything and the desire to develop traits like courage, strength and humility. I'm grateful for the opportunity to feel so deep and connect to ancestors (I probably have some connection to Scotland because my hair has a red tint:) and the struggle that has gone on for a long, long time.

I am currently going through the 1797 Club and I like it very much. About the second book, I'll only say that he wasn't my favourite duke :lol: but there are some great stories coming up. And because all the dukes are friends, you get to revisit with them through all the books, which is something I personally find very comforting, as I felt attached to some of them and their duchesses, their stories.

The friendship among the dukes (
and later their wives
) is the best aspect of the whole series for me. How they stand by each other, how they deal with betrayals among them, how they keep each other accountable, how they help each other see reality when they are blinded by their childhood programmings... There's real love there, and not just among the couples.

The Silent Duke and The Undercover Duke stories touched me more than all the others so far, but they were most of them page-turners for me.

Btw, the series is comprised of 10 books - as in the 10 dukes from the 1797 Club. I am almost done with book 6 so 4 more to go.

Yes thank you Laura for the thoughts of light reading. I go into several thrift store and pick out interesting reading for even cheaper price tags. more than once in a while some intrigued esoteric or knowledgeble books that people not know the value of. I did a quite of bit traveling around the states towns and cities and make sure I stop by libraries and book store. For the novels also and such books makes a balance with the serious and heavier readings for self development and spiritual growth. That the Advent of reading don't always have to be so one sided. Don't want to turn into a non social alienated esoterica membrane ☺️. Yet ofcourse much respect and love for the esoteric writings of past times of authors. As any whom know the suffering and dreadful paths acquired in those times that gives us the fortune and possibilities for saving the souls our minds and hearts of today!!! Yes graceful remembrance of salvation!

I do have a fear and it is a selfish fear I must say that would bring on in myself an upset-ness maybe a slight disturbance in me as I value. That during the transition the wave, that books I have acquired and have not read also will not disappear on me like many things will. And do books of written information and knowledge hold Frequency Resonate Vibrations to make it over the wave? A silly question . That I have to read them to let go and even then I might not be able so easily. Like a dream in the past do such of value hold true.

The S Club series ended with the founder of the group, the Duke of Stanbrook (George), right to the very last pages
all united on the beach
. Enjoyed it - and tears, absolutely. Balogh had also turned it up a notch in the last two books with a little more local intrigue based on some, more or less, highly antagonistic characters. The sixth to last book brought home the horrible experiences suffered by Imogen, and this whole book was nicely penned together, including the four legged furry menagerie - and I had, possibly as others did who read it too, this joyous attachment to the bulging eyed one, Hector. :love: that guy.

Thinking on the reading project as a whole, right from the opening thread, Laura has it down right, osit.

So, it seems that it might be possible to assist in altering reality by undertaking activities that remove fear, intimidation, inhibition and even entering into such realities via positive dissociation. These books, with all the qualities I’ve described above, appear to be a darn good way to do that. It’s not “heavy” literature, but entertainment of a very specific sort that engages emotions and depicts very positive role models and behaviors.

This was August 8th, and moving from this date lay greater nastiness in reality that was starting to get pipping hot, and here peeps are now three and a half months later - smack in the middle of all the craziness in the world. However during this whole time, even while paying close attention to what was (and is) going on 'out' side these pages, these thousands of pages have been a blessing in smoothing the ride, acknowledging things within, while also reconnecting to some hidden gems of life.

Who would have thought, yet what a super idea to have launched this project!

Yes thank you Laura for the thoughts of light reading. I go into several thrift store and pick out interesting reading for even cheaper price tags. more than once in a while some intrigued esoteric or knowledgeble books that people not know the value of.

Hey Rolaae, just to clarify, this thread isn't about romantic fiction in general. The books we are reading in this project are listed here:
Romance Novel List

It has been advised in this thread not to branch out to other authors, or even different books by the same authors, as not all historical fiction is the same. Even the same authors have written books of varying quality.

Among many historical romance books Laura has read she specifically selected the ones in the spreadsheet for us. Links to audio/digital versions are provided, but if you can find those titles in thrift stores - even better :-)

See this post by Laura for example:

Now, I do want to warn people that there are some books that are supposed to be in this genre, and even some by authors that are included in our list, that are definitely NOT anything that any of you want or need to read. I've skimmed several that were just awful - pure perverted porn. So be aware, please. Mental and psychic hygiene is very important at this time.

I don't know why the particular author in question decided to write such stuff after writing quite a few very good examples of what we want. Perhaps it was just a money making thing.

Thinking on the reading project as a whole, right from the opening thread, Laura has it down right, osit.

This was August 8th, and moving from this date lay greater nastiness in reality that was starting to get pipping hot, and here peeps are now three and a half months later - smack in the middle of all the craziness in the world. However during this whole time, even while paying close attention to what was (and is) going on 'out' side these pages, these thousands of pages have been a blessing in smoothing the ride, acknowledging things within, while also reconnecting to some hidden gems of life.

Who would have thought, yet what a super idea to have launched this project!

That's exactly how I have experienced it; it has definitely kept me sane and functioning in the face of all the extreme stuff going on. It seems that my emotions have stabilized and all the chaos out there (some even coming rather close to me as recent events discussed in sessions reveal) has much less power over me.

Keit found a Mouravieff quote for me the other day for a related thread and perhaps it should be included in this one since it describes exactly the purpose of this exercise.

From Mouravieff, Gnosis I:

...The Personality which habitually commands in man, together with the ‘I’ of the body, must bow in front of the real 'I' and give him homage.

To reach that, the great obstacle to be overcome is described thus: Illusion, thinking it is reality, takes Reality for illusion. The power of Illusion acts in man particularly by means of his sexual centre, or more exactly, at its expense. Ignoring the ties between the centres, man's complete structure appears as follows: The sexual centre is analogous to the higher centres: it is indivisible, does not have a negative part, and is not divided into sectors.

But the lower intellectual centre or the lower emotional centre — or both together—can usurp part of its energy. This produces negative phenomena, among which we list confusions between the unreal and the Real, as well as all the many manifestations of intransigence.

If we resist such tests, the 'I' of the Personality will be more and more frequently displaced to reside in the magnetic centre. Conversely, the more that 'I' remains in this (magnetic) centre and identifies itself with it, the more the growth of this centre will progress. When the magnetic centre finally takes shape, it establishes an undisputed authority over the three centres of the Personality. He who was man 1,2 or 3 becomes man 4.

Throughout this stage of his evolution such a man will have the task of recognizing the mode in which each of these three mental centres is functioning, assigning its proper role to each of them, and equilibrating them. This is how the magnetic centre's growth is perfected and how its development commences. The latter is a function of conscious efforts to develop the lower centres up to their limits.

The further this development is continued, the more the magnetic centre absorbs the lower emotional centre, at the same time identifying itself more and more with the higher emotional centre. Once the three lower centres are fully developed and equilibrated, the magnetic centre once and for all identifies itself with the higher emotional centre, dragging with it the lower emotional centre which it finally absorbs. From now on the lower emotional centre, with the magnetic centre, will form an integral part of the higher emotional centre.

And this from Gnosis II:

1605782190390.png

Back
Top Bottom