New vaccination requirements in Russia.

FRISSON?

Democrat Groups Plan To "Fact Check" Private Text Messages

Just a note that the following article, though on the general related topic, better be shared on another thread. Like this one, for example. Better keep things organized. ;-)

As for news from Russia, Peskov didn't rule out that restrictions and mandatory vaccinations similar to France could be implemented in Russia as well. If needs to...

MOSCOW (UrduPoint News / Sputnik - 13th July, 2021) Russia did not make decisions on the COVID-19 vaccination similar to the one made in France but decisions like that are being implemented on the regional level, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday said that everyone who works at hospitals has to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The president also said that a sanitary pass indicating a vaccination or a negative test for COVID-19 will become mandatory in France from August to visit bars, restaurants, as well as when boarding a train or plane.

"So far, no decisions have been made on this issue ... But elements of such decisions have already begun to be implemented at the regional level. Heads of regions make decisions based on their special powers, which are given to them by the Federal center," Peskov told reports.

The spokesman also said that vaccination measures, like in France, "unfortunately, can become unavoidable in order to overcome this pandemic and prevent further outbreaks."

But is there really "have to" when it comes to vaccines ? You do not have to do it, right ? Please brother find me a hypothetical situation where you have to ? It can happen that someone catches you and puts you in chains, and give it forcefully to you (hopefully it will not happen) and it that case there is not have to since they gave it to you, and no need for 'do it' since "they" are doing it. Also if someone alters your mind and force you to give to yourself, again is there need for 'have to' and 'do it', if you are not in control ?
My younger daughter is studying in Italy. Should there be the case that I cannot fly unless I prove to be injected, I will take the injection to be with her. Taking the injection when you normally do not want to do that, for me is the same as being in a force majeure situation. However, there are as many force majeure levels as how short each person's 'fuse' is. On top of that, there is the collective pressure, the lack of utilitary instruction, the reliance on expertise and individual self reliance projected by the media, and on top, the frequency of public speeches given by heads of state. I wonder if they do anything else these days. What Beau said, to which I subscribe 100%, it is valid. Should one need to do something, better be in the situation of 'knowing' rather than functioning on blind faith only.

My younger daughter is studying in Italy. Should there be the case that I cannot fly unless I prove to be injected, I will take the injection to be with her. Taking the injection when you normally do not want to do that, for me is the same as being in a force majeure situation. However, there are as many force majeure levels as how short each person's 'fuse' is. On top of that, there is the collective pressure, the lack of utilitary instruction, the reliance on expertise and individual self reliance projected by the media, and on top, the frequency of public speeches given by heads of state. I wonder if they do anything else these days. What Beau said, to which I subscribe 100%, it is valid. Should one need to do something, better be in the situation of 'knowing' rather than functioning on blind faith only.
oy! @ Niall, I owe you a lamb. Looks like I called you Beau.

My mom sent me two pictures of this fluid teal blue object she saw in the sky that then disappeared in front of her eyes. The next day not long after receiving her text's, I was working on some transcripts and had deja-vu where everything I had been listening to and typing down had already happened before. I thought maybe it was because I had transcribed that portion already, but I went through my documents and there was no trace of ever having done that. Anyways, deja-vu has never happened to me before, at least never this clear and obvious, so I just checked to see when she saw this UFO-type object and it was the same day Putin left for his talk in Geneva and Moscow started introducing these draconian measures. June 16th! Coincidence or a glitch in the matrix?

I need to ask, Turgon...

Did your mom see the object with her naked eyes, bare in the sky ? Or with her eyes on and through the mobile phone ?

The cyan colored dots, look to me like the reflection of the moon - it even indicates the moon's outlines. The metallic layers sprayed onto the lens layers / and/or protection glass (filter), usually do this kind of thing - reflecting the shape of a bright object against a darker sky sometimes in double or even triple ways (if you do not shake the camera too heavily). This ghost reflection is always centered around the lens' optical axis.

Switch back and forth between the two images you shown in your entry - and you see that moon vs the cyan ghost reflection are aligned to the optical center of the lens.

If you place the moon closer to the center of the mobile phone screen - the cyan ghost "spot" - which is always located 180 degrees in opposition of the moon, will move closer to the center, as well. Actually you or your mom can test it ! But the sky needs to be reasonably dark (and the light source needs to be dot-like, and very bright in comparison to the background)

Did your mom see the object with her naked eyes, bare in the sky ? Or with her eyes on and through the mobile phone ?
She saw it with her own eyes and described it as a blue teal object in the sky that was shifting in shape and only managed to get two pictures of it before it disappeared while looking at it. So, I doubt it was a reflection of the moon itself.

She saw it with her own eyes and described it as a blue teal object in the sky that was shifting in shape and only managed to get two pictures of it before it disappeared while looking at it. So, I doubt it was a reflection of the moon itself.

That changes everything... Wow ! Thank you for clarifying, Turgon.

Hi friends, before getting too optimistic about the content of tweet above, does anyone have more details/confirmation about it?

Moscow to Scrap COVID QR CODES from Monday. They will drop mandatory QR codes to enter restaurants/bars . The Moscow Mayor thanked businesses for respecting the measures while they were in place and said it was time to look forward despite the city still being a "risk zone."

Edit: Clarification: I saw news on the topic on several sites but I'm asking if anyone can confirm this is indeed happening.

Last edited:

Hi friends, before getting too optimistic about the content of tweet above, does anyone have more details/confirmation about it?

Moscow to Scrap COVID QR CODES from Monday. They will drop mandatory QR codes to enter restaurants/bars . The Moscow Mayor thanked businesses for respecting the measures while they were in place and said it was time to look forward despite the city still being a "risk zone."

Edit: Clarification: I saw news on the topic on several sites but I'm asking if anyone can confirm this is indeed happening.
"The system of QR codes for receiving visitors in catering establishments will not be mandatory starting from July 19," First Deputy Chief of Staff of the Mayor and Government of Moscow Alexey Nemeryuk said.

19 JUL, 2021

Moscow Major Sobyanin told that he dropped QR codes because of complaints of local businesses but many suspect that real reason is upcoming Duma election this September. If "other events" don't intervene we might see yet another round of restrictions right after elections.

Anyone able to confirm if this applies to healthcare workers too?

I read in the comments that he didn't say to ban this, but did say enforcing is wrong.
He said that enforcing is wrong. Even if he's honest with it, and I believe he is, it is still a part of PR campaign before September elections. There are forces at work which don't give a damn about president's words. Common people are still put into position of choice between loosing a job and getting a jab. Healthcare workers have to receive vaccines listed in the special document (so called vaccination calendar) and covid vaccines are not in this list right now. Legally speaking they can't force covid vaccines on medical personal, but Russian courts never were a place to seek justice after collapse of Soviet Union.

I read in the comments that he didn't say to ban this, but did say enforcing is wrong.

Translation:

"Vaccination is the main weapon against the spread of the virus. Importantly, no one should be forced to get a jab. Pressure, where people may lose their jobs, is even less acceptable. People must be convinced of the need to get the vaccine."

As of now, it seems that Putin is taking the least draconian position he can, especially when compared to his Western counterparts. OSIT.

Here is a machine translation of interview with a doctor Natalia Ionova, where she spills the beans on situation with covid in Russia.
Source: Я не признаю диагноз "Ковид-19" - мнение врача-реаниматолога Натальи Ионовой / Мнения

Natalia Viktorovna Ionova worked for 20 years in the intensive care unit, a cardiologist at the Regional Center for Medical Rehabilitation in Orenburg.

I do not accept the diagnosis of Covid-19. I consider it a fabricated disease. Of course, there is a coronavirus infection that can cause various complications: viral pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome - this is acute respiratory failure, which is just what everyone is afraid of.

But the fact is that other viruses can cause the same thing, I don't see any specifics here. Even if some more aggressive strain has emerged, this does not give the Ministry of Health the right to behave in the same way as it does now.

I mean:
- hospitalization of patients who do not need to be hospitalized;
- re-profiling of hospitals;
- very aggressive treatment of these patients.

Let's start by testing how this diagnosis was made. Where is the evidence that this test they use matches this strain, identifies this strain? And where is the evidence that this strain causes some specific disease called "covid"?

All tests are medical devices, and there is a legally established procedure for their registration. You can check: how this test was registered, whether an expert examination was carried out, and on what basis the test was entered into the health care system. The fact is that our work is based on clinical recommendations.

You can read Federal Law No. 323-FZ, article 37. It contains information about clinical guidelines, what kind of documents they are, and who creates them. These are not individuals, but associations, non-profit associations such as the Union of Pediatricians and the Russian Society of Cardiology.

These recommendations are updated every 3 years. There are recommendations from 2018: it is not necessary to test in principle with respiratory viral infections, except for the flu virus. The exception is for the flu, because there is a specific treatment for it. And all other infections should not have been identified at all.

Hospitalization is made depending on the clinical manifestations. If we see severe pneumonia, then we are hospitalized. Now everyone who tested positive has been hospitalized. All hospitals were clogged, and mass conversion began.

The conversion has also reached the center where I work – the regional center for medical rehabilitation. I was immediately surprised: how did they prepare the documentation? I realized that there is some kind of scam due to the fact that there is an illegal conversion.

When I was ordered and transferred to a new department for one month, I asked the question: where are you transferring me, what is the name of this department? Answer: therapeutic.

That is, the usual therapeutic department. Well, I say, why do you have to wear anti-plague suits there? Answer: that's what we were told.

In other words, there is no documentation required by law.

How can I change my working conditions? In the therapeutic department, where there is no harm, I have to wear an anti-plague suit and it is not clear what to protect myself from.

I worked there for one month as a duty doctor. Moreover, we did not have primary patients, but on post-treatment. But there is no such service as" post-treatment". According to the law, the patient must be discharged after treatment. It is impossible for one hospital to treat and another to continue treating.

I saw that most patients did not even have symptoms: no fever, no cough, or there are residual symptoms after a viral infection. And they continue to be prescribed antibiotics and hormones.

When I asked the attending physicians why they do this, they answered me – because covid has a two-phase course.

I believe that we have experienced a massive psychosis among health workers. Who put that into their heads? There were normal doctors, and suddenly someone reformatted them.

It was impossible to prove anything to them.

I made an official request for new documents, including documentation on costumes, and they answered — you still have the same thing, no conditions have changed, so there is no documentation.

Which begs the question, why am I the only one outraged? The rest of the people took it all in.

All the hospitals in the city and throughout the country, all the doctors and nurses, all the staff — all dressed in these suits that do not let air through, you can get heat stroke in it, they are in them for many hours. Labor protection conditions are violated.

For some reason, there are bactericidal lamps in the airlock around the clock, and they pass through this lamp, burning the lungs, eyes, and no one is indignant.

Explanation: high surcharges. Everyone knows perfectly well that if they say something against it, they can repurpose it back, and they will not receive these payments.

I had a salary of 40 thousand before the conversion, and this month I received 180 thousand.

And in those hospitals where they were initially treated, the salary is even higher. We just bought medical staff. I can't find any other explanation.

But why did I refuse? When I read these recommendations, I saw the order of pharmaceutical companies.

I know that the treatment is outside the instructions, using hydroxychloroquine is a criminal offense.

If there is a complication from a drug that was prescribed not in accordance with the instructions, then this doctor can easily be sued. Therefore, even if the doctor works there, in no case should you use this drug – hydroxychloroquine.

This is considered a medical experiment.

Anticovid plasma is also a medical experiment. High-dose hormones that are currently used, the drug "monoclonal antibodies", actemra (Note. Actemra is an immunosuppressor. Used mainly for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis), artlegia – these drugs completely kill the immune system in humans.

A person comes in with a temperature of 37.5, he could not have been treated at all at this temperature. It would have gone away on its own. They begin to treat him intensively.

For some reason, they make you lie on your stomach for 16 hours. It is clear where a person has thrombosis, if a person lies so much on his stomach. Mechanical ventilation is also used not entirely according to indications.

I spent 20 years working in the intensive care unit, treating patients on artificial ventilation. We transferred patients [to mechanical ventilation] only with severe respiratory failure, otherwise you can get more complications than the benefits of artificial ventilation.

What else I resent about these covid hospitals?

Doctors and everyone else tape their gloves to their suits. They both came in for 8 or 12 hours (I don't know how many hours they work there), and they work with all patients in one glove. They, in fact, carry the infection.

And a patient who is in artificially induced immunosuppression, becomes susceptible to any infection, including nosocomial infection that is resistant to antibiotics.

I don't understand how you can get involved in such a scam for money. I know that many doctors quit and didn't want to take part in it. But I don't see any active protest, unfortunately.

And now there is an illegal vaccination. I talked to the district doctor, I say, you were given at least an order under the signature to be vaccinated with this vaccine?

It turns out that there is no order, they just send them some instructions in WhatsApp, call them orders, but this, of course, cannot be considered orders.

I ask, and you read the instructions, it also says that the vaccine is registered according to a simplified scheme.

It turns out that they didn't even read the manual.

I didn't manage to encourage them to do anything. This can be done by the people themselves.

I believe that it is possible to bring to criminal responsibility those who treated under these protocols, and this will force them to stop doing what they are doing.

For everyone, I want to say that I don't see any dangerous infection, no biological threat, because everyone has repeatedly come into contact with people with a positive test.

Some of them have already served 5 years in isolation, but then they realized that they don't need to submit contacts to Rospotrebnadzor, otherwise we won't be able to work at all.

The management of medical institutions themselves should have applied to Rospotrebnadzor [with the question] - What are you forcing us to do, how many people can be suspended?

I think that everything can be fixed, but we need the will of the people.

Answers to questions

The issue of medical withdrawal.

Not only do I not recommend getting vaccinated with experimental drugs with a bicuspid aortic valve, but I don't recommend getting vaccinated at all.

Question about the test.

The instructions for the test say that it identifies the SARS-CoV-2 antigen, i.e. not the coronavirus itself, but only the antigen, and the conclusion of this test is not a basis for establishing a diagnosis. And we were diagnosed with a positive test.

The issue of embezzlement of funds from the compulsory health Insurance fund.

I already talked about aftercare. The patient was treated in one medical institution, and they do not have the right to discharge him undertreated, because this will be considered an unfinished case, and the CHI fund does not have to pay for it.

So, the compulsory health insurance fund pays for the same case 2 times. That is, one hospital treated it and registered it as a completed case, sent it to another hospital, and that hospital treated it and also received money. The CHI foundation pays twice for the same patient.

And another mechanism of theft is transfers. A person arrives with some pathology, for example, with a stroke. All patients are currently being tested. If the test is positive, then the patient is transferred to pulmonology or therapy, which are reprofiled. I.e., the patient did not receive treatment for a stroke (he is transferred after 3 days), and the institution submits information as if the case is complete, as if the patient was completely treated for a stroke, for example, 20 days, as it should be. And again, the CHI fund pays twice for this patient.

The question arises: why is the compulsory health insurance fund silent? After all, he must constantly conduct inspections. But all inspections have been stopped – both by Roszdravnadzor and the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund. And it is not hidden. That is, there is no monitoring of treatment in hospitals.

Here is a machine translation of interview with a doctor Natalia Ionova, where she spills the beans on situation with covid in Russia.
Source: Я не признаю диагноз "Ковид-19" - мнение врача-реаниматолога Натальи Ионовой / Мнения
I think this doctor summed up things very well.

I believe that we have experienced a massive psychosis among health workers. Who put that into their heads? There were normal doctors, and suddenly someone reformatted them.
It was impossible to prove anything to them.
Which begs the question, why am I the only one outraged? The rest of the people took it all in.

It is like walking around in an episode of Twilight Zone. Like walking around in a different reality from everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom