Newly Minted Member!

I know what you mean GqSoul! I got my package through the mail and had forgotten that I'd even signed up for it, or that I'd sent it through. It seemed to come at a right time in my life, everything suddenly made sense and gave me back the direction I wanted to go. :)

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate topic for my post, but this seemed like the right thread. I received my FOTCM membership packet today, and I was just wondering how to proceed in becoming an active member?

Hello!
I got the packet. Woo hoo! It made me really happy and encouraged me to do stuff that I'm suppose to do with joy. Thanks.

You have accepted my wish to join Fellowship.

I have expectation that I may meet somebody in real life. I need real contact with real people. Maybe for the beginning I just want to be, to sit, to be for a moment with somebody who is "close"... Or maybe is not close. I do not know that but I would like to try.

I assume that maybe with amount of my posts and low activity on the forum You rather have not much knowledge about myself. I hope however that You may allow me to meet somebody.

You have also some expectations for contribution.
I was thinking that maybe if You find it OK I may share my books. My precious :).
I can list what I got and whoever would like to read something I may send it by mail to borrow it. Books are expensive and the list of books here is quite long.

Back
Top Bottom