Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

“One of Novak’s biggest critics, sports journalist Mike Dickson, tragically collapsed and died while covering the tennis last week,” Mr Macpherson said.

“He called Novak a deplorable, a fanatic, a dangerous quack – he wrote Novak’s reputation had been ‘trashed beyond repair’.

Mr Novak left a message on Twitter reading: ‘Condolences to Mike Dickson’s family. Rest in peace.’

The Serbian tennis star’s critics have “never” been so gracious toward him and the champion continues to “raise the bar” both on, and off the court, Mr Macpherson said.

En 1999, Biden a fermement soutenu le bombardement de la Yougoslavie sans l'approbation des Nations unies.
Djokovic, qui avait 12 ans à l'époque, se souvient de la frayeur qu'il a ressentie lorsque les bombes de Biden ont frappé sa maison.
"Mon père portait mes frères, ma mère courait avec des affaires, j'ai glissé et je suis tombé.
"En me retournant, j'ai regardé au-dessus de l'immeuble et j'ai vu des avions furtifs qui volaient et larguaient des objets, et le sol tremblait."
"C'est l'une des expériences et des images les plus traumatisantes de mon enfance, qui est restée gravée dans ma mémoire jusqu'à aujourd'hui.
En 1999, l'OTAN a bombardé la Yougoslavie pendant 78 jours sans l'approbation des Nations unies, larguant plus de 28 000 bombes, y compris de l'uranium appauvri et des armes à sous-munitions, tuant plus de 2 000 civils et déplaçant plus de 250 000 personnes.
L'OTAN a détruit
-25 000 bâtiments résidentiels
-595 kilomètres de voies ferrées
-470 kilomètres de routes
-44 ponts
-14 aéroports
-19 hôpitaux
-69 écoles
-18 jardins d'enfants
-176 monuments culturels
Le sénateur Joe Biden a reproché à l'OTAN de ne pas être assez impitoyable et a suggéré une "occupation à la japonaise" plus sévère.
Si vous examinez chaque guerre ou conflit américain moderne, de la Yougoslavie à l'Irak, en passant par l'Afghanistan, la Libye, la Syrie, le Yémen, l'Ukraine ou Gaza, vous trouverez les empreintes sanglantes du président Joe Biden directement impliquées dans l'augmentation de l'effusion de sang.
Soutenir Joe Biden, c'est soutenir un cycle de guerre sans fin et un flot continu de sang versé. Mais pour les politiques français, encore François Hollande hier, Biden est le président de la paix, et Trump, le président qui n'a mené aucune guerre, un dangereux va-t-en-guerre ! STOP Mensonges !
1706262375812.png

In 1999, Biden strongly supported the bombing of Yugoslavia without the approval of the United Nations.
Djokovic, who was 12 at the time, remembers the fright he felt when Biden's bombs hit his house.
"My father was carrying my brothers, my mother was running with some things, I slipped and fell.
"When I turned around, I looked over the building and saw stealth planes flying and dropping things, and the ground was shaking."
"It was one of the most traumatic experiences and images of my childhood, which has stayed with me to this day.
In 1999, NATO bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days without UN approval, dropping more than 28,000 bombs, including depleted uranium and cluster munitions, killing more than 2,000 civilians and displacing more than 250,000 people.
NATO destroyed
-25,000 residential buildings
-595 kilometres of railway lines
-470 kilometres of roads
-44 bridges
-14 airports
-19 hospitals
-69 schools
-18 kindergartens
-176 cultural monuments
Le sénateur Joe Biden a reproché à l'OTAN de ne pas être assez impitoyable et a suggéré une "occupation à la japonaise" plus sévère.
Si vous examinez chaque guerre ou conflit américain moderne, de la Yougoslavie à l'Irak, en passant par l'Afghanistan, la Libye, la Syrie, le Yémen, l'Ukraine ou Gaza, vous trouverez les empreintes sanglantes du président Joe Biden directement impliquées dans l'augmentation de l'effusion de sang.
Soutenir Joe Biden, c'est soutenir un cycle de guerre sans fin et un flot continu de sang versé. Mais pour les politiques français, encore François Hollande hier, Biden est le président de la paix, et Trump, le président qui n'a mené aucune guerre, un dangereux va-t-en-guerre ! STOP Mensonges !
1706262375812.png
In 1999, Biden strongly supported the bombing of Yugoslavia without the approval of the United Nations.
Djokovic, who was 12 at the time, remembers the fright he felt when Biden's bombs hit his house.
"My father was carrying my brothers, my mother was running with some things, I slipped and fell.
"When I turned around, I looked over the building and saw stealth planes flying and dropping things, and the ground was shaking."
"It was one of the most traumatic experiences and images of my childhood, which has stayed with me to this day.
In 1999, NATO bombed Yugoslavia for 78 days without UN approval, dropping more than 28,000 bombs, including depleted uranium and cluster munitions, killing more than 2,000 civilians and displacing more than 250,000 people.
NATO destroyed
-25,000 residential buildings
-595 kilometres of railway lines
-470 kilometres of roads
-44 bridges
-14 airports
-19 hospitals
-69 schools
-18 kindergartens
-176 cultural monuments
Senator Joe Biden criticised NATO for not being ruthless enough and suggested a tougher "Japanese-style occupation".
If you look at every modern American war or conflict, from Yugoslavia to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine or Gaza, you will find President Joe Biden's bloody fingerprints directly involved in increasing the bloodshed.
To support Joe Biden is to support a never-ending cycle of war and a steady stream of bloodshed. But for French politicians, like François Hollande yesterday, Biden is the president of peace, and Trump, the president who has never fought a war, a dangerous warmonger! STOP Lies!

Back
Top Bottom