Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

1 year after being prevented from playing the tournament and effectively deported from the country for not being vaccinated, Djokovic won the 2023 Australian Open beating greek player Tsitsipas in 3 sets and matching Nadal in total number of slams won, an impressive 22.

Icing on the cake, among the spectators was none other than Bill Gates.

It's so funny, here in Melbourne, last year all the TV news shows were talking about him like he's a total scumbag, this year I haven't heard any of that, it's all "he's the king of Melbourne, yay!". Though the other day I did overhear from the TV: "Australian Open SCANDAL! Djokovic's dad appeared in a pro-Putin video!".. LOL..

Anyway.. hurrah!

It's so funny, here in Melbourne, last year all the TV news shows were talking about him like he's a total scumbag, this year I haven't heard any of that, it's all "he's the king of Melbourne, yay!". Though the other day I did overhear from the TV: "Australian Open SCANDAL! Djokovic's dad appeared in a pro-Putin video!".. LOL..

Anyway.. hurrah!
Yes, Djokovic’s dad was prevented from attending the semi-final after being filmed outside the Rod Laver arena with a person holding a Russian flag and wearing a Z t-shirt :rolleyes:

Forgot to add that the women's title was won by Belarusian Aryna Sabalenka after the federation suspended Russian and Belarusian players from representing their respective countries, having instead to play as neutrals.

A double win for pro-Russian anti-vaxxers :cool:

Icing on the cake, among the spectators was none other than Bill Gates.
Billy-the-mRNA-gone-wrong surely learned something new about 'alternative medicine' as he watched Djokovic take a 'Windows' of opportunity to show the world the usefulness of hyperbaric chambers and biofeedback machines! Truth resurfaces with style on live television!
Jim Courier: We know coming into this tournament there were some days when you weren't able to practice, you were resting and trying to protect your body. What has it been like for you routine-wise? How different have your days-off been in this tournament than in the past years here?
Djokovic: Well to be honest, I have been connected to machines more than I have been connected to anybody else, or my bed. I have tried about any biofeedback machine there is on this planet in order to get my leg ready and it worked. I'm going to keep going.

Goran Ivanisevic says Novak Djokovic is from "other space" and revealed he took "77 therapies a day" on a hamstring injury to ensure he could win a record-extending 10th Australian Open title.
Djokovic was able to go all the way at Melbourne Park despite suffering from a hamstring problem that troubled him particularly during the first week.
The 35-year-old moved back to the top of the rankings with his latest major triumph and Ivanisevic, his coach, felt it was impressive that he was able to play, let alone win the title.
"Let me put it like this. I don't say 100 per cent, but 97 per cent of the players, on Saturday when you get results of the MRI, you go straight to the referee's office and pull out of the tournament," the Croatian said.
"But not him. He is from other space. His brain is working different. I [have been] with him [for] four years, but it still sometimes [amazes me] how his brain works. "He gave everything, 77 therapies a day. Every day was kind of better and better. I didn't expect this. Honestly, I was shocked. First two rounds [were] okay, but then against [Grigor] Dimitrov was very scared.

"But he got through and in the end he won the tournament."

Novak Djokovic is on a mission, and he is not done yet!

I didn't watch the game but was checking the score on Google intermittently and was mighty pleased to see him pull it off. He actually had a few chances to close out the game early and I was wondering if it was the pressure or "nerves" but it makes sense now as he wasn't at the top of his game due to the hamstring injury. I think, overall, with the way he is maintaining his health, he can go on for few more years and add more titles to his kitty which would be awesome.

Also, I think Bill Gates probably knows that vaccines are evil as it is unlikely that he has taken any himself so, wouldn't have been that surprised to see the result.

It was a bit sickening hearing the MSM today singing his praises, calling Novak: 'Australia's adopted son'...
when not that long ago they were all busy verbally bashing and denigrating him for his stance on vaccination and the Government was very heavy handed with him on every level. I have so much respect for him standing his ground - and with such dignity.

No wonder he was so very emotional at the end of the match, it was not just the pressure and challenges he faced because of his body and mental stress of the game. I feel it was a very symbolic win for him in terms of the psychological victory against a truly heavyweight system that tried so hard to humiliate, coerce, detain and attempt to force him (and so many others all over the world) to acquiesce their own Free Will.

I am sure that Novak would know people who have died from the jabs.
His journey sure feels like a David and Goliath story.

What a powerful mind he has, and amazing support in his family and wider community.

Love that Gates was there to see Novak's victory in person.
Talk about some metaphorical pie in the face. 😍

This is not about Australia, but about Djokovic and it shows the character of the man. He gives an interview and talks about the NATO bombing of Serbia.
Novak Djokovic talks about the NATO bombing of his childhood home in 1999:

"We were just about to go back to sleep, and then there was a strong explosion. My mom got up very quickly, hit her head on the stove and fell unconscious (...) Dad managed to help mom recover, and we quickly packed up, took the most necessary things and ran outside. There was no street lighting - everything was turned off, and there was such a roar that we couldn't hear each other even if we were shouting. My dad was carrying my brothers, and my mom was carrying things, and then I slipped and fell. Looking up, I saw a stealth plane flying and dropping some things, and the ground was shaking around."

"This is the highest degree of cruelty. And this made me and everyone in Serbia very angry, and the scars from these emotions, from this anger, are still present in everyone today. But I worked on myself and on these emotions to forgive, because you need to forgive. And finally, how can you feed on something more than love? And love is forgiveness. And this is my philosophy of life."
Beautiful!

Novak Djokovic solidified his GOAT status in men’s tennis and tied Serena with 23 Grand Slam singles titles after he defeated Casper Ruud, 7-6(1), 6-3, 7-5 for his third French Open crown. Only Margaret Court with 24 Grand Slam singles titles has more. After winning the title, Djokovic put on a red Izod jacket with the “No. 23” on the breast pocket.

Novak Djokovic solidified his GOAT status in men’s tennis and tied Serena with 23 Grand Slam singles titles after he defeated Casper Ruud, 7-6(1), 6-3, 7-5 for his third French Open crown. Only Margaret Court with 24 Grand Slam singles titles has more. After winning the title, Djokovic put on a red Izod jacket with the “No. 23” on the breast pocket.

More like 0,1% :)

Novak Djokovic has won more tennis Grand Slam titles than any other man. I think he would've had a lot more if Australia and US didn't prevent him from playing in those tournaments.
It's funny how the media is still trying to diminish Djokovic's achievements by pulling out ridiculous statistics aggrandizing Federer and Nadal, as if Djokovic "still had a lot to do" to match their "greatness". :whistle:

They cannot stand that the greatest of all time is unvaccinated, fought their vaccine mandates, and is not pro Ukraine.
This has been going on long before vaccination mandates - since the beginning of his career the press was out to get him and paint a portrait of him as an ape Balkan villain who cannot control his emotion. I guess it boils down to the fact Serbs were always big thorn in the sight of PTB. and no Serbian will ever be allowed smoothly into the famous club.

Back
Top Bottom