Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

They have it out for Novak. They will do almost anything to destroy his career.

Novak looks to be awake. He knows the score and so I don't doubt he'll never take that jab to play tennis of all things especially when he can retire comfortably now. He's in a good position and no one can take away his accomplishments to date - 20 grand slams.

Karma feedback ?

Translated :
Tennis: Nadal's pain "like a needle being pressed", says Nadal in Indian Wells final

Rafael Nadal lost 6-3, 7-6 (7/5) in the Indian Wells final against Taylor Fritz. His first defeat in 2022.

Rafael Nadal, beaten for the first time this year in the final of the Indian Wells Masters 1000 by American Taylor Fritz, described the pain on the left side of his upper body, which handicapped him on Sunday, as "like a needle that you press".

"I was in pain. I can hardly breathe. I don't know if it's in my ribs... When I breathe, when I move, it's like a needle being pressed. And it's not just the pain, it's affecting my breathing," the 35-year-old Spaniard told a press conference.

"It happened last night, just at the end of the match (against compatriot Carlos Alcaraz in the semi-finals). So to follow it up today (Sunday)... When I try to breathe, it's painful and it's very uncomfortable. Obviously I wasn't able to do the normal things today. I tried, but I lost to a great player," Nadal continued, between unusual dismay and the requisite fair play.

The Majorcan, who was seeking a fourth title in Indian Wells, went to the physio twice in this final. The first time he went to the locker room for five minutes.

"I did my best. But it wasn't my day. It happens. It was hard to play a final like this. I tried until the end. I'm sad because I couldn't really fight. It's hard enough to feel like this in normal times, but in a final it's very bad," said Nadal, who had just suffered his first defeat in 21 matches in 2022.

He had won three titles in a row, including the Australian Open at the end of January, which made him the record holder for the most Grand Slams won (21). All this after being absent from the courts for more than four months last year due to a left foot injury that required surgery.

"Of course, the last two months have been incredible, unforgettable. I'm enjoying things I never thought I would again. But now it's time to try to get this problem solved as soon as possible, to get off to a good start on clay. I hope to be ready," said the man who will be aiming for a 14th French Open title in June.

"I'm just concerned about what's going to happen, what I need to do to recover and how long it will take," he concluded.

Tennis: Nadal's pain "like a needle being pressed", says Nadal in Indian Wells final
Yes, the symptoms sound very familiar to what some have mentioned about vaccine injuries.
Here is the probable the same but from an English source.
[...]
It was clear from the start of Sunday’s final that all was not well, with Nadal declining to chase down balls, rubbing his chest and losing the first four games.

He went off court at the end of the first set with the doctor but decided to carry on and had his chances in the second despite his struggles.

The Spaniard will prioritise finding out what the problem is, saying: “When I’m breathing, when I’m moving, it’s like a needle all the time inside. I get dizzy a little bit because it’s painful. It’s a kind of pain that limits me a lot. It’s not only about pain, I don’t feel very well because it affects my breathing.”
Micro-clotting? Myocarditis or pericarditis?

Looks like Nadal suffered from a stress fracture in one of his ribs and is expected to be out of the circuit for 6 weeks. He will be missing the Monte Carlo Masters tournament next month but is expected to be back for the French Open in May.

Nadal out for up to six weeks with stress fracture in rib

March 22 (Reuters) - Rafa Nadal has suffered a stress fracture in his rib and will be out for up to six weeks, the Spaniard's team said on Tuesday.

Nadal, the winner of 21 Grand Slam singles titles, complained of a chest issue during his run to the final of the ATP 1000 event in Indian Wells, California last week.

Upon his arrival in Spain on Tuesday, Nadal visited his medical team in Barcelona for tests which revealed "a stress fracture of the third left costal arch".

"This is not good news and I did not expect this," Nadal said in a statement sent by his team.

"I'm disappointed and sad because after a good start to the season I was coming to a very important part of the year with very good feelings and good results.

"I have always had that spirit of fighting and ....I will... work hard (for) my recovery."

Nadal's injury occurred during his three-set semi-final victory over teenaged compatriot Carlos Alcaraz but he still played the final in which he went down to American Taylor Fritz - his first loss in the season after 20 consecutive wins.

His doctor said that the 35-year-old will be out of action for "four to six weeks", ruling him out of next month's Monte Carlo Masters and putting doubts over his participation in the ATP 1000 events in Madrid and Rome in May.

The French Open, the year's second major at Roland Garros where Nadal has won a record 13 titles, is scheduled to start from May 22.

Nadal started the 2022 season unprepared and with uncertainty looming over him due to a foot problem that forced him to miss a chunk of the 2021 season including Wimbledon, the Olympics and the U.S. Open.

After suffering a bout of COVID-19 before arriving in Melbourne in January, Nadal said he had even considered retiring when the foot problem that has troubled him throughout his career resurfaced last year.

But that did not stop the left-hander from winning three consecutive titles in 2022, including the Australian Open that helped him to increase his major haul to 21 and take sole ownership of the men's record he had previously shared with Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.

Looks like Nadal suffered from a stress fracture in one of his ribs and is expected to be out of the circuit for 6 weeks. He will be missing the Monte Carlo Masters tournament next month but is expected to be back for the French Open in May.
Hopefully, "stress fracture of the third left costal arch'' is not another fancy vaxx side effect... :whistle:
I wish him a speedy recovery. Djokovic needs a worthy opponent for the French Open (if Earth doesn't become a fireball by then!).

Figured I'd post this here, since it is tennis related and it seems possibly suspicious that she is retiring at 25 years old.

There are no indications from her or in the article of health reasons or the Vaxx being related to her decision and it could be that she is just done with trying to compete at the highest level after having reached the top...

Top-ranked Ashleigh Barty announces surprise retirement after Australian Open win

[...]The Australian star announced on Instagram on Tuesday night that she is retiring from tennis, just two months after her win at the Australian Open. [...]

The 25-year-old’s announcement comes right as she’s at the top of her game and the sport as a whole. [...]

“I’m fulfilled, I’m happy,” Barty said. “I know how much work it takes to bring the best out of yourself … I don’t have that in me anymore. I don’t have the physical drive, the emotional want and everything it takes to challenge yourself at the top of that level anymore. I am spent. I just know physically I have nothing more to give. That to me is success.”

Bit unlikely that anybody would end up lying on the ground with a stress fracture - especially one that reportedly was around for weeks.

Who knows what the reality is but speaking from experience as a person who suffered a pulmonary emolism following surgery many years ago the reports of needle like pain and being unable to breathe properly makes it sound very possible that blood clots actually were involved....

Last edited:
Wimbledon bans Russian and Belarusian players.
Djokovic strikes again. 😉
I will always be the first one to condemn the war. As a child of war, I know what kind of emotional trauma a war leaves. Us in Serbia, we know what was happening here in 1999, ordinary people always suffer, we've had a lot of wars in the Balkans. That being said, I cannot support the Wimbledon decision. It's not the athletes' fault. When politics interfere with sports, it usually doesn't turn out well.

Back
Top Bottom