Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

Right and how did that turn out for him. 🤔
There is no evidence whatsoever that he was mocking the vaxxed in that social media post. And you have provided none. But do feel free to project derisive motives onto harmless social media posts if you like.

Interesting that they've revoked the Rio Tinto license. I noticed a few months ago there were videos of protests occurring in Serbia, and i just assumed they were anti-lockdown, but, i think all of them that i came across turned out to be against the mining plans; which i thought was odd considering protests everywhere else were against the lockdown restrictions.

I would imagine that this is about more than Djokovic. Perhaps the Djokovic scandal, coupled with the protests, the authorities felt they'd have the people's backing to withdraw from the deal. Perhaps these protests also posed a risk to stability.

It's notable that Serbia, unlike other countries, like Germany, agreed to an "incredible" gas deal with Russia back in November:

"We managed to get... for the next six months a gas price of an incredible $270, so that our price does not change; we also got an increase in the amount of gas in those six months and we got flexibility [in monthly delivery], for which I especially begged President Putin," Vucic told media after the meeting, Radio Television of Serbia reported.

Serbia imports almost all of its gas from Russia's energy giant Gazprom, with domestic production covering only roughly 15 per cent of its needs.

On the protests, it seems that pollution was one of the main concerns, but i wonder if this issue about 'easy' land appropriation was another:

The Guardian:
[....]
The mining project appeared to tap into smouldering anger against Vučić’s government, which has been lambasted by critics and activists for allegedly turning a blind eye to the potential environmental harm that could be unleashed by the projects of foreign firms.

For weeks, thousands have swarmed across key roads in Serbia to protest against the government’s handling of the lithium project.

Vast deposits of lithium – a key component for electric car batteries – are found around the western town of Loznica, where the Anglo-Australian company had bought up land and was awaiting a final green light from the state to begin mining.

BalkGreenEnergyNews:
Opponents of the expropriation law claim it is making it easier for Rio Tinto and other firms exploring lithium deposits to obtain the land

Perhaps the Djokovic scandal, coupled with the protests, the authorities felt they'd have the people's backing to withdraw from the deal.
That was my impression as well. Interesting that due to the "Four and a Half Eyes'" (Australia gets half an "eye" deducted for lack of professionalism) myopic focus on the unvaxxed to the exclusion of all else, they've just blown huge mining deals and pushed Serbia further into the comforting arms of Eurasia right at the moment of the empire trying to get Europe to side with them over Ukraine. They couldn't have timed it worse, osit.

Hi,

@neema I well read what you just posted but can't help to "think" that Novak is really what he looks like, i mean, and ill dare to write the word : a modern hero. Do i do a projection ... well, maybe ... Your arguments are right, the fact that we have to take care about drawing a conclusion as nobody here is in Novak's mind, but ... well, all i can say is that we'll see how things unfold.

There's a recent information that just pop'ed out, here's the french article :

I translate, it's short :
Novak Djokovic has bought 80% of a biotech developing a treatment for Covid-19

As I said previously, he has always invested in alternative health strategies. So I'm not surprised.

There is no evidence whatsoever that he was mocking the vaxxed in that social media post. And you have provided none. But do feel free to project derisive motives onto harmless social media posts if you like.

I’m a little confused. Ryan you were the one that brought up the idea that he might be mocking the vaccinated. Maybe in a jokingly manner but that’s exactly the point. That’s how I saw it as well.

Perception is the key here not intent. That’s why most people in the public eye have public relations personnel. It doesn’t matter what he intended, it is what the public perception of it is.

To me, and I could be wrong here, it seems you strongly identify with the idea that:
“they simply cannot hide the fact that this was a deliberately-engineered, ideologically-possessed act of persecution by the Australian government against against the world's #1 tennis player in an attempt to set an example to the unvaxxed in all the Anglosphere countries.”
There is a possibility that could be the case, but I bring up the idea that it might be a little more complicated than that.

Our little exchange is a good demonstration of perception vs intent. My quote of:
“Right and how did that turn out for him.”
seems to have triggered a response in you that I did not intend with the comment. After all it is the only part of my post you quoted. Thinking on it perhaps I could have used a more neutral sentence. That is something that I will reflect on.

In general, from the brief responses I have seen from you on this forum, you seem to be a very angry person. Many times you come off as rude and dismissive if people challenge your takes on things. Now that may not be your intent, but that’s my perception of it.

I’m a little confused. Ryan you were the one that brought up the idea that he might be mocking the vaccinated. Maybe in a jokingly manner but that’s exactly the point. That’s how I saw it as well.
Hi Neema, you claimed that the Australian government acted against Novak because of one post on social media that caused "mob outrage". If you read the thread, it's pretty clear that the government did not do this as a "reaction" to the "mob", it did it deliberately, most likely as part of a pre-determined plan.

Ryan said:
Clearly, he was sticking it to the vaxxed right there. What horror! What outrage! 😂 🤣😂 🤣 😂🤣 😂
Were you honestly unable to realise I was being sarcastic here, even after 7 laughing emojis?

I don't think it was Djokovic eviction from Australia that sank the Rio Tinto deal. From what I have read the problem seems to be more strongly linked to Vucic popularity and the upcoming elections in April, 2022.

Serbians smelled a rat and went to the streets to confront it.

Vucic was for the Rio Tinto deal.
1642786244999.png
"Alex .... Hello. Do you like your seat in the front row at my WEF Conference ?"

However the deal would require passing laws that would expropriate people's lands. It was this that started protests in 2018 and huge ones in 2021.
1642786486120.png

Vucic saw the writing on the wall, he was dead meat if the deal went through.

Rio Tinto must have known what Serbia's decision was going to be, FORGET IT. So when they saw that Djokovic had a way to get around the clot-shot requirement, Rio Tinto put in their strong recomendation to the Aussi gov. that they better find some clever way to stab Djokovic in the back. As we know, governments can always find an excuse to do or not to do something.

Interesting that they've revoked the Rio Tinto license. I noticed a few months ago there were videos of protests occurring in Serbia, and i just assumed they were anti-lockdown, but, i think all of them that i came across turned out to be against the mining plans; which i thought was odd considering protests everywhere else were against the lockdown restrictions.

I would imagine that this is about more than Djokovic. Perhaps the Djokovic scandal, coupled with the protests, the authorities felt they'd have the people's backing to withdraw from the deal. Perhaps these protests also posed a risk to stability.

It's notable that Serbia, unlike other countries, like Germany, agreed to an "incredible" gas deal with Russia back in November:

On the protests, it seems that pollution was one of the main concerns, but i wonder if this issue about 'easy' land appropriation was another:

The Guardian:

BalkGreenEnergyNews:

All of that. But, the main reason is that the people is fed up. Bad living for 30 years, bad corupted governments which are in fact just a arm of western colonialism (Vucic's goverment is the least "western" of all of them, but the problem is that he is criminal to his core).

There is also fake oposition which is paid by Soros, and is working for the west.

People are geting aware of all of that and just are fed up. The anger is big among people. So, thats why government "undrerstands" every protest in the last 2 years. Because it easy can erupt in the whole scale uprise. Like it was in the summer of 2020. when they announced "harder covid rules and lockdowns", everythiny exploded in just one day. Since then they "hear" people much better.

I don't think it was Djokovic eviction from Australia that sank the Rio Tinto deal. From what I have read the problem seems to be more strongly linked to Vucic popularity and the upcoming elections in April, 2022.

Serbians smelled a rat and went to the streets to confront it.

Vucic was for the Rio Tinto deal.
View attachment 53889
"Alex .... Hello. Do you like your seat in the front row at my WEF Conference ?"

However the deal would require passing laws that would expropriate people's lands. It was this that started protests in 2018 and huge ones in 2021.
View attachment 53890

Vucic saw the writing on the wall, he was dead meat if the deal went through.

Rio Tinto must have known what Serbia's decision was going to be, FORGET IT. So when they saw that Djokovic had a way to get around the clot-shot requirement, Rio Tinto put in their strong recomendation to the Aussi gov. that they better find some clever way to stab Djokovic in the back. As we know, governments can always find an excuse to do or not to do something.

True that. Vucic must be carefull now, or he' gone. And even not on the ellections. Everything can end up very easily in big violence. That is the mood in the people.

There is also fake oposition which is paid by Soros, and is working for the west.
His organization ($$$) is involved in all kinds of NGO organization developing "democracy" in what was called Eastern Europe before the Berlin Wall came down in 1990. Today they play word games by dividing Eastern Europe into Central Europe and "the real" (snark) Eastern Europe.

Soros NGOs are on the frontline of injecting the woke culture (Dr. Peterson's enemies) everywhere they can in this part of the world. Once done it is much easier to steer the population to poverty and transfer the wealth to the Davos Club elite members and puppets.

Back
Top Bottom