Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

His organization ($$$) is involved in all kinds of NGO organization developing "democracy" in what was called Eastern Europe before the Berlin Wall came down in 1990. Today they play word games by dividing Eastern Europe into Central Europe and "the real" (snark) Eastern Europe.

Soros NGOs are on the frontline of injecting the woke culture (Dr. Peterson's enemies) everywhere they can in this part of the world. Once done it is much easier to steer the population to poverty and transfer the wealth to the Davos Club elite members and puppets.
And they are doing that in that extent, that they provoke counter effects and anger. At least in people of Serbia.

Hi Neema, you claimed that the Australian government acted against Novak...
Ryan I never claimed anything. Just like you I’m theorizing possibilities. That’s all we can do as none of us are privy to behind the scenes shenanigans.

it's pretty clear that the government did not do this as a "reaction" to the "mob"
This is what I’m pointing to, IMO it is not clear. Nothing is ever 100 percent one way or the other, OSIT. You seem pretty sure about that being the only reason. As I said in my previous post I’m open to that idea and perhaps there is some merit to that theory. But I can also see a different theory which I have presented as a possibility.

because of one post on social media that caused "mob outrage".
That’s why social media was setup by the intelligence agencies. To create and/or trigger the illusion of consensus. Sometimes it can take only one post to go viral.

Were you honestly unable to realize I was being sarcastic here, even after 7 laughing emojis?
I always try and be as honest as possible and act in good faith, especially here on the forum. And yes I perceived that you were saying he mocked them and you found amusement in the reaction of the vaccinated.

I’m sure you can appreciate sarcasm sometimes doesn’t translate well, especially in written form and with many members here not having English as their mother language.

It’s ironic that your intent and my perception of your sarcasm were off base about this very topic. That’s why I say intent and perception of intent are very important. Surely you must realize that perception and intent can be misunderstood.

I always try and be as honest as possible and act in good faith, especially here on the forum. And yes I perceived that you were saying he mocked them and you found amusement in the reaction of the vaccinated.
Okay, well just to clear that up, I definitely was being sarcastic; I don't believe he was mocking them at all and there is absolutely no evidence to say so, just accusations. Why would Novak mock the government who had granted him an exemption just before flying into their jurisdiction, or mock a huge segment of his fans? It makes no sense at all. Frankly, I was very surprised that you would even countenance that, especially when you claimed that you like Novak so much.

I realise that there's always a tendency to "blame the victim" that's been inculcated into us by psychopathic "official culture", but I think Novak's only mistake was actually coming to Australia in the first place. Perhaps he foolishly thought that an international tennis tournament would be above Australia's coronavirus politics? Then again, how many fewer mistakes would all of us have made with more knowledge?

I’m sure you can appreciate sarcasm sometimes doesn’t translate well, especially in written form and with many members here not having English as their mother language.
Thus the emojis. Clearly, I didn't use enough of them. 😄

It’s ironic that your intent and my perception of your sarcasm were off base about this very topic. That’s why I say intent and perception of intent are very important.
Absolutely!

Anyone who is a native speaking Serb, can you unravel what is said here because Google Translate gives me a translation that is not very clear. Is the comment sarcastic in the sense that on American TV the opposition part is mentioned but in Serbian television next to nothing is said about it ?

Very interesting offer though it is not uncommon to give athletes a nationality just so they can be on the national team of a given country.

I don't agree that the hate comes from him not taking the offer. The hate in my opinion comes from THE FACT THAT DJOKOVIC IS SERBIAN and beating the hell out of the rest. Each time he wins their television media has to use the word "Serbian", then when a tabulation of ranking is shown the 1 slot is for a Serb and the rest them.

« Can I get a birthday hug? » was the message. @DjokerNole finished his practice & was on his way out with Uli. Remember, we were in the stands, a few steps above the ground & Novak would have to get out of his way to come and see us.

Julie
@NDjokofan
·
13h

Novak started walking to the exit & he spotted my little notebook & the message on it. @DjokerNole stopped, said « Of course. It’s your birthday?! » I said: « it is! » He didn’t leave & came back (security later admitted that Novak’s amongst the only ones doing that)

Looks like this "Julie" is very well connected to the Djokovic Team. She knows where they are today !!!!

Anyone who is a native speaking Serb, can you unravel what is said here because Google Translate gives me a translation that is not very clear. Is the comment sarcastic in the sense that on American TV the opposition part is mentioned but in Serbian television next to nothing is said about it ?

Very interesting offer though it is not uncommon to give athletes a nationality just so they can be on the national team of a given country.

I don't agree that the hate comes from him not taking the offer. The hate in my opinion comes from THE FACT THAT DJOKOVIC IS SERBIAN and beating the hell out of the rest. Each time he wins their television media has to use the word "Serbian", then when a tabulation of ranking is shown the 1 slot is for a Serb and the rest them.
this is sarcasm from the tweet author. vucic gets the majority of media coverage in serbia, his political party has media monopoly here.
the translation would be something like this:

while being censored in native country by media with national coverage, meanwhile we're featuring in american and austrian media.

this is sarcasm from the tweet author. vucic gets the majority of media coverage in serbia, his political party has media monopoly here.
the translation would be something like this:
Thanks.

I have been looking at what admirers and enemies of Djokovic have been saying on Twitter. Thanks to this I have gotten a better picture of what is happening in Serbia and around Djokovic. Being a great tennis player attracts sharks and happy bears. The former want to eat you while the latter want to give you a hug. Being rich attracts the most dangerous sharks.

In my wondering around the Net I see that this "philanthropist" has visited Serbia recently.
One of the articles said he was there to talk about help for the gypsies. I doubt that, but that's just me conspiracy loving rabbit hole traveler.

If you like gossip (I look everywhere) about Soros's son here it is courtesy of a Hungarian website.
-https://www.origo.hu/itthon/20180418-soros-gyorgyfia-magyrorszag-tamadasa.html

Tangentially this is about Djokovic, players nationality. If Djokovic was American there would have been no problem, IMHO. But he's not, he's Serbian.

This Australian Open I decided to not to watch on TV because of how Djokovic was pushed out by trickery. So after finding out that Nada-l won, I basically just moved on to other more interesting topics discussed in Net Space. It was No News for me.

Well during lunch today I caught an interview of Daniil Medvedev on YT. Wow, what a nice guy. I found him very likeable. He's a real person versus Nada-l "Let me twitch my lying face" Mr. Fake.

In the interview initially Medvedev did not want to discuss something that changed his attitude about tennis. Later on in the interview ,after being prodded by a reported, he spilled the beans. Well that set me off now to find out more. Here's what I found,

So at crucial points in the game HIS NATIONALITY was made part of some fans loud comments during play. Holy Smokes !!!! Who were these fans ? Apparently they were not ejected !!!!!! Were they plants to disrupt Medvedev's game ??? Having spent a lot of time in rabbit holes, conspiratorial thoughts always come first to my mind. Don't know.

However, not only the despicable treatment of Djokovic by the Aussi government has made me wonder what's happening down-under, but this disgusting and unsportsmanlike behavior of the fans gone unpunished just hits the head on the nail. There is more that I could bring to this opinion of mine but expanding on it will likely do no good. Crap !!!

Yes, I like this subject. Why ? Because I didn't know all the interesting details that thread their way in this complex web that enmeshes this simple game. Sort of like Neil Young and his beginnings.

So yes, I'm bending away a bit from the main subject, Djokovic, and focusing on Nada-l.

From my reading a few threads on this subject, it seems that tennis player are users of steroids to a greater degree than is generally realized. One method to outwit the system is not to play small tournaments which then shields them from being tested. During these off times they train using steroids and try to time their elimination from the body before the testing regime kicks in for the tournament they want to play. Apparently some in the Aussi Open did not time it well and were caught.

But Nadel has been suspected for many years to be playing this game. His performance at the AO leads some to think that he was doing it when getting ready for it. Who knows. But watching that shifty eyed Spaniard I would expect anything from him.

"Nadal showed some abnormalities"​

When asked which of the big tennis players he suspected of being doped, Sörgel mentioned above all an athlete. And none other than the current world number one, Rafael Nadal. The German professor had a permanent suspicion against him: “Rafael Nadal has shown some abnormalities. Regarding regeneration and all of its athletics. Anabolic substances would be the candidates here. ”The Mallorcan is repeatedly confronted with doping allegations - and also actively defends himself against those who accuse him of taking illicit substances. For example, against the former French Minister of Sport Roselyne Bachelot, whom he went to court in 2017 after alleging doping.

In the course of this matter, Nadal has also shown that it is almost impossible to dope in tennis. “We have to be available for an hour for drug testing every day. 365 days a year, ”the 19-time Grand Slam champion told La Gazzetta dello Sport at the time. In addition, Nadal praised the job that ATP does in the fight against doping: "ATP takes the matter very seriously." This is also borne out by the cases of Jarry and Farah, which nevertheless fell through their drug tests despite extremely low doses in the blood.

More,

Djokovic has appeared on BBC. I doubt he's tracking the geopolitical game going on but going on BBC is like going to talk the Devil. Liars and Manipulators. Anyway, he went and gave an interview. Have a close listen to what is said,

Novak Djokovic has said he would rather miss out on future tennis trophies than be forced to get a Covid vaccine.

But BBC being BBC didn't want their fans to leave with the "wrong message". So they included this in the article,

1644944254509.png

Yes, it's SAFE ....

Back
Top Bottom