Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

Today, Novak lost Wimbledon to 20-year-old Carlos Alcaraz. He came so close, he even had a tantrum on the court. But in the end, while receiving the recognition for 2nd place he acted so graciously and with so much class, that let shine through a very warm and loving human being:

Well, I think the tantrums are part of what is so likable about him, we all understand tantrums, it's human and relatable to feel frustrated at loosing.

Imagine if Novak were to sign the camera with "Novax" and draw a crossed out needle in New York.
1694260984492.png
The Alcatraz prison (now a museum) would be re-opened the next day! And Novak would need 24 lawyers (one for each Grand Slam trophy) to get out of this mess.

If Daniil wins, the situation is not much better. The Pentagon will send another "care" package to Ukraine so that the latter can protect the US from Russian invasion. And despite all the efforts to save the US Open, historians will remember this tournament as the BRICS Open.

All this in front of court-level Moderna advertising! :rotfl:
Apparently unvaccinated NFL star quarterback Aaron Rodgers also noticed it and crossed it out.
Jets' Aaron Rodgers shows support for unvaccinated tennis star Novak Djokovic
DENNIS WASZAK Jr.
Thu, September 7, 2023 at 5:36 PM EDT

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Aaron Rodgers crossed an item off his sports bucket list — and then made a statement with a more visible crossout.

The New York Jets quarterback attended the U.S. Open on Sunday, something he said he'd like to do for the first time since he's playing in the New York/New Jersey area after 18 years with the Green Bay Packers.

To mark the occasion, Rodgers posted a picture on a since-expired Instagram story of No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic from his seat with the words: "Bucket list" with a green check mark emoji, along with, “being able to witness the greatness of (at)djokernole in person at #arthurashestadium.”

Above the picture of Djokovic, who's about to serve, Rodgers used a red line to cross out a Moderna logo on an ad on a side panel. He also posted a goat emoji with the hashtag: “novaxdjokovic.”

The 36-year-old Djokovic reached his record 47th Grand Slam semifinal after not being able to play in the U.S. Open last year because he wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19.

“Well, I’m a big fan of Novak and I got to see him in person,” Rodgers said. “I took that photo and then realized that there was a little Moderna sign in the background. Novak is one of the most fit athletes in the world and I think that anybody looking at the situation realizes how ridiculous it was to not allow him into the country with (his) level of fitness and the way he takes care of his body.

"Like him, I care about health and I was just having a little bit of fun with it.”

Rodgers made headlines two years ago when he was asked about his vaccination status and said, “Yeah, I’m immunized.” The four-time NFL MVP later acknowledged misleading some people about his status, confirming he was not vaccinated, before testing positive for COVID-19 and missing one game during the 2021 season.

Rodgers had said he sought alternative treatments instead of the NFL-endorsed COVID-19 vaccinations at that time because he's allergic to an ingredient in two of the FDA-approved shots.

Djokovic plays unseeded Ben Shelton in one men's semifinal Friday, while No. 1 seed Carlos Alcaraz takes on third-seeded Daniil Medvedev in the other. The winners of those matches play in the final Sunday.

Rodgers and the Jets open their season on Monday night at home against the Buffalo Bills.

Bonjour, et bravo Monsieur Novak @DjokerNole
Le Serbe bat le Russe en final de l'US Open (tout un symbole), et entre dans la légende.
Pour nous il sera toujours le sportif qui a dit NON aux vaccins, malgré le fait que cela lui a couté la non participation à de nombreux tournois. Sa force a été plus fort que leurs mensonges.
Merci.
1694422835822.png
Hello, and well done Mr Novak @DjokerNoleThe Serb beats the Russian in the final of the US Open (quite a symbol), and becomes a legend.For us he will always be the athlete who said NO to vaccines, despite the fact that it cost him not to participate in numerous tournaments. His strength was stronger than their lies.THANKS.

Le champion N. Djokovic saisit le micro d'une journaliste et entonne le titre des Beastie Boys :
"You gotta fight for your right" to party.
En clair : "Vous devez vous battre pour vos droits !".
Le courage d'un grand sportif intègre avec ses valeurs.
🏆

The champion N. Djokovic grabs the microphone of a journalist and sings the title of Beastie Boys:“You gotta fight for your right” to party.In short: “You must fight for your rights!”The courage of a great sportsman with integrity and his values. 🏆

Hello, and well done Mr Novak @DjokerNoleThe Serb beats the Russian in the final of the US Open (quite a symbol), and becomes a legend.For us he will always be the athlete who said NO to vaccines, despite the fact that it cost him not to participate in numerous tournaments. His strength was stronger than their lies.THANKS.

Yes, and he got the sponsor, the "Moderna Shot Of The Day" for his win, a win with none other than Bill Gates looking on.

Je garde toute ma sympathie à Mr Novak, il a été un exemple pour beaucoup et s'il a permis à quelques uns de ne pas se faire vacciner, je Lui en suis infiniment reconnaissante...
Moderna était le sponsor, et alors, cela n'enlève rien au fait qu'il a été et qu'il est toujours contre le vaccin poison Covid...
Merci Mr Novak... 💋

I keep all my sympathy for Mr Novak, he was an example for many and if he allowed some people not to be vaccinated, I am infinitely grateful to him...Moderna was the sponsor, and so, that doesn't take away from the fact that he was and still is against the Covid poison vaccine...Thank you Mr Novak...💋

Back
Top Bottom