Obtaining some hard to get meds

There's quite a stacked medical kit available from the Wellness Company.

It includes:
  • Amoxicillin-Clavulanate (generic Augmentin) 875/125 mg - 28 tablets
  • Azithromycin (generic Z-Pak) 250 mg - 12 tablets
  • Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg - 60 capsules
  • Metronidazole (generic Flagyl) 500 mg - 30 tablets
  • Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole (generic Bactrim) 800/160 mg - 28 tablets
  • Ivermectin 12mg - 25 compounded capsules
  • Fluconazole (generic Diflucan) 150 mg - 2 tablets
  • Ondansetron (generic Zofran) 4mg - 6 tablets
  • 1 Emergency Medication Guidebook written by the Chief Medical Board for safe use.

Unfortunately it's $300 American without shipping! But it may be life-saving. Being an official medical kit, they may make it past the customs agents. Not sure.

What strength (how pure) is the powder? How many mg of fenben in what measurement? What is the price? I might be interested.

If a person has active cancer they are to take 2000 mg a day. It can go fast. 🫤

Well, I asked her if she can supply pure fenbendazole powder, and that I’d been looking at other products online, Amazon, eBay, but didn’t trust them.

She just said yes, she can supply it. So, just going off that interaction, it sounds like it’s pure to me 🤷‍♂️

To me, here in the UK, for 1kg, it’s going to be a total of $165 including shipping. But I’ve noticed on the forum that prices can vary depending on what country you’re in.

I’ve just sent her another reply with your specific questions, @Mrs. Peel
Thanks T.C.! We've been buying from the Happy Healing Store (they ship all over the world) and one bottle of powder, weighing 50 grams, is $90 plus $10 shipping. One small scoop equals 222 mg and we need nine scoops a day. If she can answer those questions, I may contact her. :-)

Thanks T.C.! We've been buying from the Happy Healing Store (they ship all over the world) and one bottle of powder, weighing 50 grams, is $90 plus $10 shipping. One small scoop equals 222 mg and we need nine scoops a day. If she can answer those questions, I may contact her. :-)

She’s just replied and she says it’s 99% pure fenbendazole powder. She then asks if it’s for use in humans or animals so she can give me dosages for weight.

Just sounds like they manufacture pure fenben.

That's good. For cancer, weight isn't really a dosage issue as with ivermectin. The main thing that you need to know is what sort of a measuring device (spoon?) comes with it and how many mg are in each "spoonful." One starts out at 222 mg and works up to 1000 mg twice a day.

I think she’ll be asking about weight because of the primary ‘licensed’ use of it - i.e., parasites.

If the powder is pure, then digital scales that can count in mgs should provide 222mg per 222mg (give or take 1-2% for purity), no?

Just a heads up that somebody (?) again liked the contents of my parcel from Kazakhstan and removed most products while it was on its way to me. They only left my zinc oxide ointment and birch bark tar behind plus a small gift from the company (a pack of lovely lozenges). How generous of them. :umm:
My order included Indovazin, Streptocide Ointment (Sulfanilamide), Heparin, eye drops and more.

Last time the company was very good and replaced the products that someone had stolen (Customs? Someone else?), but this is the second time, so perhaps I have to give it a miss for a while.

Also, when I ordered some homeopathic remedies from the UK and Germany I also received a few parcels which someone had opened.

Just a heads up that somebody (?) again liked the contents of my parcel from Kazakhstan and removed most products while it was on its way to me. They only left my zinc oxide ointment and birch bark tar behind plus a small gift from the company (a pack of lovely lozenges).
Customs actually removed the meds as I found a letter afterwards from the delivery service.

Another heads up: I bought some bedroom linens from a Chinese company and the package arrived again opened.

Customs actually removed the meds as I found a letter afterwards from the delivery service.

Another heads up: I bought some bedroom linens from a Chinese company and the package arrived again opened.
I might be wrong but chances are the customs folk have put a flag in place -so anything you get that needs to go through customs will be checked. Maybe use an alternative address name etc if you can arrange it--

ive had issues with getting chinese herbal formulas from uk to ireland - also I think bots are in place and if anything doesnt fit normal criteria or is a query the package is returned back to the uk with a bot generated message simply saying it didnt meet customs requirements- no explanattion as to what these were or why.
I spoke to someone directly at irish customs and they said itt was result of an automated procedure and said I shoulnt have any problem and tto try again ! I did and exactly same thing happened ..

what reasons did they give for confiscatiing them ? and maybe ask them what criteria would enable you to obtain them so that they wont be confiscated in future ? In view of your health challenges .

Back
Top Bottom