Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Here is your chance, but you have to show evidence that you are really traumatised by the Olympic Games. :lol:

This is awesome!
I had to do a bit of work around to get the complete text, so posting it for others without access to “X”.

What a GEM !!!! “Russia is ready to grant political asylum to French citizens who suffered from watching the opening ceremony of the 2024 Olympic Games,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova said during from a press briefing.

To obtain asylum in Russia, the following documents will be required:
1. passport of a French citizen;
2. entrance ticket to the opening ceremony + tax receipt confirming the purchase;
3. conclusion of a psychologist/psychiatrist on the nature of the psychological trauma suffered + notarized copy of the Russian translation.

Documents can be brought to the Russian Embassy in Paris (6th and 7th window), the processing time - up to 5 working days.
Credit > Pascal Laurent.

Alex Christorou - talks about

Olympics ceremony, Papa Smurf. Macron, this is France​

also

Trump meets Netanyahu. Modi to visit Elensky​

also

“Never Seen Anything On TV So Disgusting!” Roger Gewolb SLAMS Olympics Opening Ceremony​

🤡

Last edited:
Just as an anecdote to make you smile, with this scene of Jesus‘ last supper, at the Olympics, which I find degrading and blasphemous, it's impossible not to be reminded of what Buñuel did with the same subject, “The last supper”, in his film Viridiana. With Buñuel it is a parody. It has to be said that this scene was heavily criticised by Catholics, and one of the reasons Buñuel couldn't film in Spain was because of his anti-Catholicism. Obviously the context is different and there is a reason why Buñuel was anti-religion, which was a way of criticising Franco's regime and the Catholic elite in both Spain and Mexico.

At the beginning of the scene, a man asks to take a photo of them all together, another man asks the woman what camera she's going to use to take the picture. She replies: with the one my parents gave it to me.

She’s absolutely priceless! It’s probably for the best that she limited her invitation to the French, otherwise they’d be overrun with applicants (mine among them)!
No kidding, there were direct questions to C's at the sessions about the prospects of resettlement to Russia. As far as I remember, the answer then was evasive, like - let everything take its course. From this, we can draw a preliminary conclusion that for some this may become a real prospect.

Кроме шуток, ведь были же прямые вопросы к C's на сессиях о перспективах переселения в Россию. Насколько я помню ответ тогда был уклончивый, типа- пусть все развивается своим чередом. Из этого можно сделать предварительный вывод о том, что для некоторых это может стать реальной перспективой.

I wondered how Russians viewed the "spectacle". Like normal human beings!

Here's what Maria Zakharova had to say about the opening ceremony. Her intelligence and perception of reality will not be found within the brains of any western politician - of those who have any:

I really want to move to Russia, now more than ever!
11. The climax was the logically inverted Olympic flag, hoisted upside down over Paris.

In general (there are variations in some countries) it is considered that placing a flag upside down means:

Placing it upside down implies, according to experts, "disaster or request for protection" as well as a "declaration of surrender to the enemy, request for help or protest."

I am watching it. 2 hours in. I have never watch one before, so, I can't compare.

I'm not impressed by Lady Gaga performance.

The part with Gojira which starts with the Marie-Antoinette (I think) beheading is pretty good IMO. The beheading part is a bit creepy, yes. And near the end there is some red paper bands or something coming out the windows of the building that looks like blood from a distance. Yeh, creepy but well made.

French Cancan with everyone dressed in pink. Ok.

There is an accordionist playing on a bridge, a piano player playing classical French tune, Bebussy et al. Mieles, the minions. A big French flag of smoke over a bridge, that's pretty well made.

Yana Nakamura lascivious dance joined by some kind of fanfare guys, that kinda imitate her. A bit weird.

The threesome LGBTQ style. No comment.

A Rapper alone on a platform. Ok.

The "Last supper" part that get transformed into a fashion parade. That's certainly not to my taste.

To be continued...

I forgot to mention the golden statues of famous women including the well known Simone Veil and Simone de Beauvoir. The first woman sailor or something, the first lady director. All that mixed with the woman of Guadeloupean origin beautifully singing la Marseillaise. That part is called Sorority...

Back
Top Bottom