Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Here comes the really hard to swallow part:

"United in diversity"

This part start with the really weird bearded-breathed-whatever and then plenty of creepy people dancing on popular music.
Follow by:
"darkness"
with the smurf naked guy.

A little peaceful part with a burning piano and a woman singing.

And here comes the "horseman of the apocalypse" long ride on the river Seine (with the music it kinda feel like watching an horror movie) mixed with pictures of other olympiads.

The upside-down olympic flag. (With the sequence of event so far you could see it as the transition to the upside-down reality. The good old days are gone.)

Beautiful choir.

"Sollanité"

speeches: refugee team, hope, love of the games, acknowlegements, our dream comes tthrough tonight, a life of peace for one and only humanity united in her diversity, have faith in the future, blah blah blah.

Macron: "I declare open the Paris games celebrating the 33rd olympiad of modern times."

A commentator mention the inverted Eiffel tour "painted" on the ground.

Eiffel tour illumination show, long and pretty impressive.

Lighting of the olympic cauldron at the base of a hot-air balloon.

Céline Dion sing an Edith Piaf's song. Not that bad.

The hot-air balloon is in the air. That's a beautiful image.

The end

Also there were some parallels to the video game Prince of Persia suggested. In the same wiki, there's this:

*Ha ha*. I got that wrong. Not Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed. However, I'd like to point out that I wasn't completely wrong since the Assassin's Creed series was created as a sequel to Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

The game follows an unnamed Prince [a version of the Trickster folklore archetype] whose father sacks an ancient city at the instigation of a traitorous Vizier. During the attack, the Prince obtains an artifact called the Dagger of Time, while his father's army captures an hourglass containing the mysterious Sands of Time. Visiting the palace of the Sultan of Azad to present the Sands as a gift, the Vizier tricks the Prince into releasing the Sands, transforming the people of Azad into savage monsters under his control. Together with Farah, a young Princess who knows the power of the Sands, the Prince works to correct his mistake and foil the Vizier's evil plans. The gameplay revolves around the Prince's platforming abilities, broken up by fights with the creatures created by the Sands. A key mechanic in the game is using the Dagger to rewind time if the Prince makes a mistake while platforming and use it to kill and freeze enemies.

Here is your chance, but you have to show evidence that you are really traumatised by the Olympic Games. :lol:

As stated below, it is a satire or a false flag. However, if she extend the invitation to anyone who found this piece of "art" disgusting, then i want to learn Russian and move!

In this world's madness, at least there are a few countries and people who still harbor some common sense. Thank you Youlink to invite us. Would be fun.

But for my own two cents:
Did not watch it at all. I did not believe that Macron and company would honor the French culture. After seeing all the comments, I was right. Did not mind Lady Gaga singing in French: it was a surprise actually. But why her? She is not French, so why not choose a famous singer in France to sing? Is France suffering from a shortage of famous and really talented singers?
Just looking at that parody of the last supper simply turned my stomach to jelly! My, how times have changed! So the artistic director wanted all people to feel included? Did he have to do this by mocking millions of peoples' religion this way?
I feel there will be backlash eventually. Paris will lose an enormous amount of promised revenues and the poor people there will have their taxes increased just to cover their miscalculated promises of "generous" rewards for their businesses. In my own opinion, this was the worst opening ceremony ever. Paris will be in debt for a very long time!
Disgraceful, disrespectful, delusional, dysfunctional, defunct, disorganized, Dead! What an end for the descendants of Celtic Gaulois!
Asterix would say: Par Toutatis, mais ils sont fous ces Francais (globalistes)!

As stated below, it is a satire or a false flag. However, if she extend the invitation to anyone who found this piece of "art" disgusting, then i want to learn Russian and move!

In this world's madness, at least there are a few countries and people who still harbor some common sense. Thank you Youlink to invite us. Would be fun.

But for my own two cents:
Did not watch it at all. I did not believe that Macron and company would honor the French culture. After seeing all the comments, I was right. Did not mind Lady Gaga singing in French: it was a surprise actually. But why her? She is not French, so why not choose a famous singer in France to sing? Is France suffering from a shortage of famous and really talented singers?
Just looking at that parody of the last supper simply turned my stomach to jelly! My, how times have changed! So the artistic director wanted all people to feel included? Did he have to do this by mocking millions of peoples' religion this way?
I feel there will be backlash eventually. Paris will lose an enormous amount of promised revenues and the poor people there will have their taxes increased just to cover their miscalculated promises of "generous" rewards for their businesses. In my own opinion, this was the worst opening ceremony ever. Paris will be in debt for a very long time!
Disgraceful, disrespectful, delusional, dysfunctional, defunct, disorganized, Dead! What an end for the descendants of Celtic Gaulois!
Asterix would say: Par Toutatis, mais ils sont fous ces Francais (globalistes)!
It's a joke, Community Notes on X gave said it was fake.

When the torch bearer is an assassin, the rabbit hole goes pretty deep...
1722120904164.png

Assassin's Creed (2016 film based on the game of the same name)

Transcript
Since the dawn of man, there have always been struggles for power. Wars have been fought out in the open; others have been waged by secret societies. Groups such as the Freemasons operate in shadows. Freemasons such as George Washington, Henry Ford would rather die than reveal the secrets of the lodge. The Illuminati have long been working to create a new world order. Their all-seeing eye can even be seen on the seal of the United States. Other groups such as Skull and Bones are so well operated that its members become CEOs, CIA operatives, and even US presidents. However, among secret societies, one group stands out for its influence and secrecy: the Assassin Brotherhood. Founded during the Third Crusade by Persian missionary Hassani Sabbah based in the castle of Masyaf, the Brotherhood often targeted politicians whose reins have become tyrannical or threatened the Brotherhood itself. At odds with the Assassin Brotherhood is the Templar Order. One of the famous Templars was Spain's Grand Inquisitor, Tomás de Torquemada, who killed thousands in his quest for power. They seek to create a world of order without the uncertainty of free will. "The history of the world is a history of violence. Any impulse towards independence or rebellion will be crushed." In contrast, the assassins live by three tenets. Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent. Hide in plain sight and never compromise the Brotherhood. Collectively, these tenets are known as the Assassin's Creed.
Some infighting between multiple dark factions which don't have humanity's best interest at heart? Sounds very familiar!

The movie has an intriguing plot dealing with rather "advanced" concepts.
In 1492 Andalusia, during the Granada War, Aguilar de Nerha is accepted into the Assassin Brotherhood and assigned to protect Prince Ahmed de Granada from the Templar Order. In 1986, adolescent Callum "Cal" Lynch finds his mother killed by his father, Joseph, an Assassin. Gunmen led by Alan Rikkin, CEO of the Templars' Abstergo Foundation, arrive to capture Joseph, who persuades his son to escape.

In 2016, Cal is sentenced to death for murdering a pimp, but Abstergo fakes his execution and takes him to their research facility in Madrid. The Templars are after an Apple of Eden, an artifact built by a long-lost civilization. Using the Apple's code, they can control humanity's free will and eliminate violence. Cal is a descendant of Aguilar, the last person confirmed to be in possession of the Apple. Sofia, Alan's daughter and the head scientist, puts Cal in the Animus, a machine which allows him to relive (and the scientists to observe) Aguilar's genetic memories, so that Abstergo can learn the Apple's whereabouts.
Hmm... biblical references, long-lost civilization, control of free will, virtual reality machine (Animus), genetic memories. A plot guided by imagination, or secret knowledge?

Who created Assassin's Creed?
A video game publisher called Ubisoft.
1722127974357.png
Notice the all-seeing eye revealing itself progressively.

What does 'Ubisoft' mean?
The name "Ubi Soft" was selected to represent "ubiquitous" software.
But let's dig a little deeper. In some Slavic languages, the prefix 'ubi' means 'to kill.' For example, in Russian, 'assassin' or 'killer' is spelled as 'убийца.' Interesting. So we have Ubisoft, or Killsoft if you will, proudly promoting 'glorious' assassins.

Who founded Ubisoft?
Five brothers. Yes, five brothers:
  • Christian Guillemot
  • Claude Guillemot
  • Gérard Guillemot
  • Michel Guillemot
  • Yves Guillemot
Quite a brotherhood indeed!

Five brothers. What is the symbolism behind the number 5?
Geometrically, it represents a pentagon or a pentagram. Therein lies the famous Golden Ratio, denoted by the Greek letter phi (φ), which is an irrational number approximately equal to 1.618. Phi gets its irrationality from the number five (1 + square-root(5))/2 = 1.618... It is a fundamental mathematical constant that has been observed and utilized in various aspects of art, architecture, design, and nature—the gold medal of natural olympics!
1722130012809.png
Q: (A) But, I still don't understand what is the story with this Carboni that was mentioned in a quite unexpected way, in relation to phi?

A: Phi is a key component to the puzzle with regard to gravity waves. Carboni relates to one of the "keepers of the castle," so to speak.
Knowledge can be used in a positive or negative way. No wonder why those who have chosen to sow chaos and enslave humanity have opted for the inverted pentagram:
1722131537526.png1722131547524.png

Inverted values... inverted Olympics!
1722132351905.png

2012 London Olympics, the XXX (30th) Olympiad
2016 Rio Olympics, the XXXI (31st) Olympiad
2020 Tokyo Olympics, the XXXII (32nd) Olympiad
2024 Paris Olympics, the XXXIII (33rd) Olympiad

We are witnessing the culmination of XXX, 666 (VISA, Mark of the Beast) and 33rd degree Freemasonry. Darkness masquerades as Light to fool us.

Q: (Laura) Well, the bad thing about it is, I'm even wondering if they mean totally eliminated in physical terms, because what they are really trying to do is to get a person, even if it's under deception, to make a choice for their side, so that they can accrue their energy. I mean, it's like the currency, each person they collect to, you know, go with their propaganda, becomes a soul in their pocket... so to speak. And J, I'd have to say, is perilously close to making that choice. Because he is so firmly into the 3rd density reality. I mean, he can't even let go of the Nephilim, and the Annunaki being on the planet Nibiru, and being strictly physical overlords and masters, that evolved, and blah blah blah. (Terry) Well, they aren't going to leave him here when they... (Laura) Is this the primary issue here; that it is really a war for souls?

A: Best way to get souls is to remove bodies.

So this must be:

The Last Supper...
The Last Olympics...
The Last Warning...

For those who can interpret the message, it is an overt declaration of war.

Last edited:
1722127974357.png

What does 'Ubisoft' mean?
Well apart from trying to hide the identity of the final torchbearer (and I'm not sure why they would want to unless it was for DEI purposes), I'm not sure I like the above company name. Are they saying: "You be soft"? It's not very complementary and suggests a 'target' of some sort. And then there's that latest logo which looks like a black hole or a drain. It's just weird. Although this is getting off topic, I'm not impressed with all the dark images that these ceremonies attempt to portray, either opening or closing. It's all got it bit too much!

When the torch bearer is an assassin, the rabbit hole goes pretty deep...
View attachment 99006

Assassin's Creed (2016 film based on the game of the same name)

Transcript

Some infighting between multiple dark factions which don't have humanity's best interest at heart? Sounds very familiar!

The movie has an intriguing plot dealing with rather "advanced" concepts.

Hmm... biblical references, long-lost civilization, control of free will, virtual reality machine (Animus), genetic memories. A plot guided by imagination, or secret knowledge?

View attachment 99010
Wow, that's interesting, thanks! BTW I (used to) play a card game called "Magic The Gathering (MTG)", and just this month they released a card set called "Assassin's Creed":

I had never heard of it before then. It does seem to me that multiple agencies/corporations/governments etc. are all promoting the same things around the world currently. And I've seen similar things with the MTG card releases for years now, how they often precede and mimic real-world events, almost like they are seeding our reality and normalizing otherwise outlandish thoughts/things before what seems like certainly planned events actually happen. Although I still collect some of those cards (I no longer play the game), I am very aware how owning them can numb you to the actual reality of what they truly represent - and it's not a good thing overall.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this information about "Assassin's Creed" to light here. More "lightbulbs going off" moments...

Weird week: so many details on the (cough) lone wolf assassin (do not mean the assassin's creed mentioned above) to sift through, and all the political BS that accompanied. Then, throw in wildfires and people loosing their homes, while people in Palestine have no more homes (did I see that video where the French Gendarmerie where stopping people with Palestine flags? Their flag joins the Russians). Also put myself through the excruciating task of watching Bibi address the Senate and Congressional members - who, short of wearing I ❤️ Bibi T-shirts, were standing, clapping and generally taking the knee. Listening to Bibi's very select speech written words, while watching him look up from his talking point notes; evil grin present as he surveyed the room, was simply painful. To cap it off, then there is this utter Olympic (no pun intended) nonsense, that is helping to ruin what otherwise could have been - should have been a good opening ceremonies.

Sorry athletes, they let you down.

At this point, I'm with Maria Zakharova.

Either they're using this symbolism consciously, basically just to mock us, or its a matter of the information field revealing something in its mysterious way - that we've been at this point in the cycle before.

Could be more, yet indeed they seem to have aimed to mock us all.

And at the same time, not surprising given the President and the First L.. Lad.

Thanks for the comic relief, excellent.:lol:

BTW, people on X call the blue man/bacchus "smurf". Why didn't the french think of that? I grew up with the Smurfs, the Little Prince, Tin Tin, Asterix & Ovelix, etc. They could have created a ceremony using all their own art, literature & history that could have made all of us proud, nostalgic and misty-eyed. In France you find some of the oldest drawings in cave by man, spectacular architecture, painters and poets, and the dresses made by Dior himself back in the day know no equal! Instead we got... that?! :mad:

Despite this being the Daily Mail, there is a Blue-man interview:

The 'naked blue man' who starred in the bizarre Last Supper parody at Olympic opening ceremony has broken his silence on the controversial stunt.

French actor and singer Phillippe Katerine was playing the role of the Greek god of wine Dionysus in a recreation of the famous biblical scene of Jesus Christ and his twelve apostles sharing a last meal before the crucifixion.

But the artistic imitation, which also included a group of drag queens and a transgender model, has caused offence among some Christians for making a 'gross mockery' of the religion. {more than just Christians}

However Mr Katerine seemed to dismiss the critics, telling BFM TV today: 'It wouldn't be fun if there were no controversy. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone agreed on this planet?' {*iss off - yeah, I digress, it's the emotional center coming through :whistle:}

Although others were less impressed, accusing organisers of creating a 'woke' parody of the iconic painting by Leonardo da Vinci.

French actor and singer Phillippe Katerine was playing the role of the Greek god of wine Dionysus in a recreation of the famous biblical scene of Jesus Christ and his twelve apostles sharing a last meal before crucifixion

French actor and singer Phillippe Katerine was playing the role of the Greek god of wine Dionysus in a recreation of the famous biblical scene of Jesus Christ and his twelve apostles sharing a last meal before crucifixion...

May we all find days of sanity ahead, and yet it is likely to get worse before it gets any better.

Now you have to say that too, from my point of view. People are over-reacting, and rightly so, to the presentation of the last supper, but they're not shouting about the genocide in Gaza, as they're doing now on social networks about the supper.

While people are crying satanism and decadence in our morals, and they're right, Palestinians continue to be massacred and Israel continues its regime of terror in Gaza. So perhaps we should see some ‘distraction’ in this LGBT dinner. It's all very well to defend our spiritual and Christian values, but the first step is to defend those who are currently suffering the full force of genocide in Gaza.

I'm sure the elites are jumping for joy at having scandalised the whole planet with the opening of these Olympic Games. That was their aim. To show themselves for what they are, degenerates. They're satanic clowns. But the real scandal is the genocide in Gaza and the fact that nobody is doing anything to stop it and put the murderers in prison. Or a la guillotine.

Interesting that Paris lost electricity except for Sacre Coeur. Can anyone there verify?

I'm only mentioning this because the timing is weird for me. Last night I watched John Wick 4 for the first time, just so I could say I watched it. But, the final set piece was shot on the 220 stairs beside the Rue Foyatier which leads to the Sacré Coeur. After a ridiculous 9 minute gun-fu battle up the stairs (twice), a traditional-style 30-pace duel between the assassin Wick and the main bad guy, which decides Wick's fate and concludes the series, is held in front of the Basilica itself. I don't put much creedence (😁) in anything strange here other then coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom