Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

"Leaks from "former" military are not on accident, IMO"....Good point, I agree.

Heimdallr said:
Leaks from "former" military are not on accident, IMO.
Yes, I agree.
Let's see what we have been witnessing in the past few months:

1. The police crimes against civilians are on the rise.
2. There is solid evidence that the situation is Baltimore was intentionally escalated by the government. http://www.sott.net/article/295883-Color-Revolution-in-the-US-Many-questions-about-the-handling-of-the-Baltimore-riots
3. We see this information about Jade Helm 15 “leaking”. Information about Jade Helm 25 first appeared in February and alternative and public media sources and picked up on it.
4. Next, we see this article by The Wall Street Journal, a mass media propaganda tool of the government, saying that a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll has found that 96% of adults surveyed said it was likely there would be additional racial disturbances this summer.
The survey was conducted April 26-30, during which time Freddie Gray, an African American who died in police custody, was buried, and the city saw protests and violence. http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/05/03/u-s-split-along-racial-lines-on-backlash-against-police-poll-finds/

It seems like the government is intentionally pushing people into a conflict with authorities. They want people to think that there will be an insurgence. If there will indeed be a countrywide public insurgence, why are they informing and preparing people for it? Why not take people by surprise, just like they always do?

Not part of Jade Helm but a scheduled training exercise in Michigan:

Operation Northern Exposure: Over 1,000 troops to take part in Michigan dirty bomb exercise
_https://www.intellihub.com/operation-northern-exposure-over-1000-troops-to-take-part-in-michigan-dirty-bomb-exercise/

A massive simulated dirty bomb attack exercise is set to take place at the end of June in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Operation Northern Exposure will include over 1,000 Michigan National Guard soldiers and will be the first time in history that local authorities have worked with the National Guard.

According to WoodTV.com, the drill will use a city landfill as the site for the simulated dirty bomb attack and a middle school for the “decontamination center.”

“The public may notice more military vehicles in the area, as well as helicopters bringing crews to and from the sites, but the general public won’t be impacted. Local officials said traffic in the area won’t be affected.”

Hoping to quell any public fears, Kent County Emergency Management Director Lieutenant Jack Stewart told WoodTV that, “It’s all off the beaten path. There are no public highways involved other than transportation to the site and away from the site.”

This massive dirty bomb exercise is yet another military/local law enforcement drill announced in the lead up to Jade Helm.

In the last two months we have seen literally over a dozen military drills either take place or be announced. This is happening at the same time as a huge amount of seemingly random (but possibly connected) military movements are being documented throughout the country.

A breakdown of reporting going back the last two months conclusively proves this.

Military drills and troop movements

On March 13th, Intellihub founder Shepard Ambellas detailed photos and documentation of nearly 40 U.S. Army soldiers, wielding training rifles and dressed in full combat gear, participating in an urban warfare style training drill just outside the Texarkana Regional Airport perimeter.

Fast forwarding into the middle of April, a report out of Big Springs, Texas revealed that a train full of military equipment and over a dozen helicopters had arrived in the town ahead of Jade Helm 2015.

Photographs taken in Corona, California a few days later added to the Jade Helm speculation after they showed a MRAP full of what looked to be U.S. Marines driving down the 1-15 freeway. “In broad daylight with not a care in the world”

On April 24th a shocking report on Intellihub News detailed armed troops seen confronting angry protesters in a “professional news package”of riot control training released by the military

“A massive buildup, a lot of movement and its undeniable at this point,” read the headline on April 25th after a convoy was seen in Oroville, California that stretched as far as the eye could see.

Moving into May, photographs taken in Indiana showed a massive military convoy heading down the freeway. The photos, taken by a concerned citizen, show the convoy heading west on I-70 for reasons unknown.

Two days later, video footage, this time out of Texarkana, Arkansas, highlighted a convoy of Humvees driving down the highway as well as a trainload of military vehicles that was seen shortly after.

In mid May, Intellihub reporter Alex Thomas published a detailed report that confirmed that the military was indeed training to take on the American people, this time in the form of domestic house to house raids.

Literally the next day a new report, also by Alex Thomas, proved that Marines were actually practicing for the internment of American citizens.

On May 18th, a train full of hundreds of military Humvees was spotted, further revealing the increased military buildup across the country leading into Jade Helm 2015. The train was heading towards Cleveland for unknown reasons although a possible connection to planned upcoming protests had been mentioned.

This past week a massive military war game simulation called Raider Focus was announced. The war game will include the largest military convoy seen on the roads of Colorado since World War II.

On may 23th, Intellihub News reported on pictures sent to ANP that show a 1/4 mile long military train convoy near the Colorado Wyoming border.

Finally, a report published this week detailed a stunning propaganda move by the military involving a New Jersey school and the worship of the military on the streets of America. “As parents, teachers, and students looked on with joy, Marines from the Special-Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force landed helicopters on the baseball diamond of a New Jersey school.”

We are clearly seeing an undeniable buildup to a so far unknown event.

Many believe it may be to initiate martial law this summer but most likely the training and military movements are ramping up across the country because the powers that be know a collapse is imminent and are rushing to be ready to control the population when it finally happens.

angelburst29 said:
Not part of Jade Helm but a scheduled training exercise in Michigan:

Operation Northern Exposure: Over 1,000 troops to take part in Michigan dirty bomb exercise
_https://www.intellihub.com/operation-northern-exposure-over-1000-troops-to-take-part-in-michigan-dirty-bomb-exercise/

April, a report out of Big Springs, Texas revealed that a train full of military equipment and over a dozen helicopters had arrived in the town ahead of Jade Helm 2015.

Photographs taken in Corona, California a few days later added to the Jade Helm speculation after they showed a MRAP full of what looked to be U.S. Marines driving down the 1-15 freeway. “In broad daylight with not a care in the world”

Wyatt here: Yeah, Corona is about 16-miles that way from where I live. Yes, It is true that Military Vehicles are being moved from Dagget (East of Barstow) using Rail and Freeways. In all truth, Freeways were built for this express purpose. The powers that are didn't want to depend on an exclusive single mode of transport. early 1950's, height of the cold war.

I do check in with the Rev. Douglas J. Cottrell site (you tube) and according to his sources The Yellowstone Volcano is suppose to blow its Top. Ok ---- We know that. And a Military Presence will be required to restore order. Ok----and? Walmart's are for the displaced people and the "Tunnels" are white in color and above ground. OK-----

I make mention of this because WHO knows what to believe? He could be correct and "The Cold Season" ended several months ago and just as predicted, I got the sniffles.
I am of the the opinion; this is interesting but what the Heck can I do about it? Nothing. I intend to be a Use-less idiot when they do show up; What can I do for you? What do you need? Why not? After all, I'm Buddhist and I look at the person, not the clothes.
Rider of the Storm; Wyatt

Not Jade Helm but "another" scheduled training exercise in Michigan, this time, in Flint.

City says loud explosions were Army training exercise
http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/city-says-loud-explosions-were-army-training-exercise#ixzz3c1upQBZd

Wed. June 3, 2015 - FLINT, MI (WNEM) – It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

“I was standing there, and all of a sudden, boom!” Jean Glenn said. “I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs,” Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you’d expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People’s homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down Tuesday at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city’s east side.

The blasts are just an Army exercise.

Flint’s spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

“It’s an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments,” Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

“I think they should have gave us a warning to let us know there was an Army thing going on, I really do,” Humphrey said.

Just after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, the city sent out a release informing the public about the exercises. People say the explosions went off around 2 Tuesday afternoon, but why were residents given such short notice?

“Obviously, I can’t speak for the Army on that, but we try to give people a heads up when we can, we can’t go into too much detail, we don’t want people just coming to these things and sightseeing,” Lorenz said.

But Wednesday the city apologized for the timing of the notification to residents.

Lorenz said for the safety of residents and the military, they’re trying to keep things under wraps. But those nearby say the house-rattling explosions were an unwanted surprise.

“Give us a message around here, ‘OK, this is what we’re going to do,'” Glenn said.

Officials do say they will release more information following the exercises, but specifics will be kept secret so tactics aren’t passed to our enemies.

The U.S. Army is paying for the overtime incurred by the Flint Police Department.

angelburst29 said:
Not Jade Helm but "another" scheduled training exercise in Michigan, this time, in Flint.

http://www.wnem.com/story/29223976/city-says-loud-explosions-were-army-training-exercise#ixzz3c1upQBZd

Wed. June 3, 2015 - FLINT, MI (WNEM) – It was a peaceful afternoon, and then residents said it seemingly turned hostile.

“I was standing there, and all of a sudden, boom!” Jean Glenn said. “I mean it was loud, it blew up the whole sky or whatever, it was like four or five big bangs,” Annette Humphrey said.

Explosions you’d expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People’s homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. It all went down Tuesday at the shuttered Lowell Junior High on the city’s east side.

Flint’s spokesman Jason Lorenz said the city has been in talks with the Army for six months now about using parts of the city. This is part of a joint exercise being carried out across the United States.

“It’s an exercise to help their personnel do training with urban environments,” Lorenz said.

That training includes using aircraft and simulated ammunition. It will continue for the next 10 days.

“I think they should have gave us a warning to let us know there was an Army thing going on, I really do,” Humphrey said.

Just after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, the city sent out a release informing the public about the exercises. People say the explosions went off around 2 Tuesday afternoon, but why were residents given such short notice?

“Obviously, I can’t speak for the Army on that, but we try to give people a heads up when we can, we can’t go into too much detail, we don’t want people just coming to these things and sightseeing,” Lorenz said.

But Wednesday the city apologized for the timing of the notification to residents.

Lorenz said for the safety of residents and the military, they’re trying to keep things under wraps. But those nearby say the house-rattling explosions were an unwanted surprise.

“Give us a message around here, ‘OK, this is what we’re going to do,'” Glenn said.

Officials do say they will release more information following the exercises, but specifics will be kept secret so tactics aren’t passed to our enemies.

The U.S. Army is paying for the overtime incurred by the Flint Police Department.

Are we sure this wasn't something cosmic?

A Jay said:
angelburst29 said:

Explosions you’d expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People’s homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. [...]

Good catch, A Jay! You might be on to something?

A better video than is featured in the article above:

Possible Mystery Boom mistaken for military training in Flint Michigan 6/3/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYvMSo6ECA

angelburst29 said:
A Jay said:
angelburst29 said:

Explosions you’d expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People’s homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. [...]

Would there not be a visual representation of a sort in the sky?

angelburst29 said:
A Jay said:
angelburst29 said:

Explosions you'd expect in a war zone echoed through Flint. People's homes shook and those inside were caught off-guard. [...]

A Jay said:
angelburst29 said:

I live in Grantsville, UT , south of the Great Salt Lake. Every Wednesday, like clockwork , bomb testing is conducted that shakes my house. Some seem very close and have a lot of force. A very large mirror fell off the wall last week that had loosened after 5 years of this repeated exercise. It is frightening, especially if you aren't expecting it. I jump at loud noises now, reflexively. But as mentioned in one of the C's sessions the military has lots of exercises to justify their budgets.

My son is a Marine. I got his take on the Jade Helm operation. He said that these exercises are common and a routine part of training. However, he did comment that it was strange that it was including so much coordination with civilian entities and that it was in so many places at once. The idea that some areas are considered 'hostile' and the presence of insurgents is always a typical feature in these scenarios.

I'm taking the approach of " keeping my eyes wide open". And "wait and see" what can be something going "live".

If the world is still turning in the next few years, there's a prison and a uranium burning plant in my front and backyard. :) Beam me up, Scottie.

Edit=Quote

_http://m.woodradio.com/onair/brett-bside-matthews-38021/video-catastrophic-scenario-training-exercise-in-13647903/

Northern Exposure is a five-day, full-scale exercise rehearsing response to a simulated nuclear explosion in real-time. will help ensure the readiness of the Michigan national guard
http://minationalguard.com/catastrophic-exercise-scenario-to-test-michigan-preparedness/

Regarding WalMart involvement. I thought this is widely known observation by now, but strangely I made a short search and couldn't find this mentioned specifically on the Internet. I don't know, may be it is obvious and widely known in the US, but nonetheless I found it interesting for myself, because I'm not in the US.

If you take previous WalMart logo, which looks like this:

vGjlqTM.png

Made in military style font and using "navy blue" color. Five-pointed star splits name in two parts...
If you read resulting words right and left from the star, you get exactly that:
MARTial LAW.

Pretty straightforward. Hidden in the plain sight, as usual.

I don't know whether it was planned and designed from the beginning that WalMart will be playing major role in now unfolding development, but now it seems to start to come together. Assisting in achieving this, maybe:

Session Feb 22 said:
A: [...] in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Seems that these ubiquitous huge WalMart stores were build pretty suited for many relevant applications.

TZKXEGL.jpg

Michigan is going to look like a "War-Zone" by the time these "training exercises" are completed?

US Army 'Urban' Training Exercise Damages Historic Michigan Building (Photo's - video)
http://www.thetimesherald.com/story/news/local/2015/06/08/sunday-night-military-training/28671461/

The historic Sperry's building was damaged when the U.S. Army conducted training exercises on the building early Monday morning.

Randee Farrell, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Army, said the damage happened about 1:30 a.m. during urban training exercises designed to prepare military members for overseas deployment.

One group of Army members had already landed on the building, conducted training, and left again. When a second group descended, disaster struck.

"It was as we came in on the descent on the second iteration that it happened," Farrell said. "We stopped training at that point in time."

Farrell said the second group of troops were already on the roof when rotor wash from the helicopter buffeted the brick parapet at the top of the building. The bricks fell onto the building's awning, causing it to collapse into the building's windows on the north side.

No one was injured during the incident.

Farrell said troops stopped training at that point and began to assess the damage. She said nonlethal ammunition had been used during training in the building, but are not believed to have contributed to the damage.

"I think it was just a combination of the rotor wash from the helicopter and the wind and the rain from last evening," Farrell said.

[...]

Army exercises in St. Clair County

In addition to training at Sperry's, U.S. Army members also conducted training without incident at the former Port Huron Schools administration building and the former Lakeport Elementary School in Burtchville Township, Farrell said.

About 11:30 p.m. Sunday night, Blackhawk helicopters landed at the old Port Huron Area School District Administration building near Lapeer Avenue and 18th Street in Port Huron.

The soldiers ran from the helicopter into the building where a training scenario was set up. The helicopters vacated the area once the soldiers were inside and returned an hour later after the training mission was complete to retrieve the soldiers.

As the training progressed Sunday night, simulated, nonlethal ammunition sounded and lights in each room of the old school administration building went on and off as soldiers made their way through the building.

Farrell said all aircraft flew at a safe altitude during the training.

The military training in St. Clair County was part of a U.S. Army training program being held throughout southeastern Michigan that will continue through Friday.

Farrell said 150 troops are participating across southeast Michigan.

On another note:
Many banks in Calexico, California are shutting down on June 16th. Calexico is in the exact place where the Jade Helm map indicates “hostile” and is labeled “insurgent territory”.

http://www.thedesertreview.com/calexico-chamber-economic-development-hosts-roundtable-discussion-on-recent-bank-closures/

CALEXICO — Several banks along the border in Calexico have shut their banking operations claiming it was a “business decision.” Those banks include Rabobank and JP Morgan Chase, with the Calexico branch of Bank of America scheduled to close in mid-June.

The issue of bank closures is affecting other border cities as well. “Not only is our border suffering from such events, San Ysidro has had eight bank closures in the last 15 months,” said Fitzgerald.

Roundtable attendees also asked if other Valley cities such as El Centro or Brawley were in jeopardy of bank closures as well, to which Fitzgerald answered, “Yes.”

“They are within the 25 mile radius,” he explained. “The chambers of all these cities meet once a month and this issue is a main concern. All we can do is wait and hope for the best.”

“Surprisingly, branch managers receive an email with such information (about closures) without them having a clue of the situation,” he added.

Armando Real, a Calexico council member, noted his concerns. “With banks closing in Calexico, we are forcing the Mexicali community to bank in El Centro or Brawley, as well as do their shopping there — which will be devastating for us,” Real said.

Yet, Fitzgerald noted banks in nearby cities such as El Centro, Imperial, Holtville and Brawley are also in jeopardy.

angelburst29 said:
Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?
http://www.sott.net/article/294506-Operation-Jade-Helm-Are-US-special-forces-training-for-martial-law

Operation Jade Helm, which is scheduled to kick off in July and run for eight weeks, will involve the participation of 1,200 troops from the US military's most elite fighting forces, including Green Berets, Navy SEALS and Special Operations from the Air Force and Marines.

The troops will be participating in what has been called Realistic Military Training in towns in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas and Utah.

Robin Sage 2002: Army’s Reality Game Takes a Deadly Turn
Military: A soldier dies, another is wounded in misunderstanding over N.C. training exercise. February 27, 2002
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/feb/27/news/mn-30109

ROBBINS, N.C. — Saturday afternoon was chilly and windy--too cold, Deputy Randall Butler later told colleagues, for anyone to be riding around in the back of a pickup truck.

So the second time the Moore County sheriff's deputy saw the green open-bed truck just outside the limits of this tiny town, he pulled over the driver and two passengers--each unshaven and wearing blue jeans and flannel shirts.

Within minutes Butler fired, fearing for his life, after the passengers moved to attack him, one shouting to the other: "Shoot him! Get the gun! Shoot him! He's got a gun!" One man was killed and another seriously injured.

What Butler did not know--what he had little way of knowing--was that he had killed 1st Lt. Tallas Tomeny and wounded Sgt. Stephen Phelps. They thought they were playing the war game known as "Robin Sage," part of their intensive final examination to earn the coveted Green Beret of the U.S. Army's Special Forces. Their driver, Charles Leiber, a civilian volunteer who had been placed in the squad car for questioning before the shooting, was unharmed.

Moore County Dist. Atty. Garland N. Yates said no charges would be brought against anyone. He noted that Butler had "absolutely no knowledge" that the men were in a training exercise and the soldiers believed Butler was playing a role in the war game.

The episode, called a "fatal misunderstanding" by Army officials at a news conference Tuesday at Ft. Bragg, highlighted a breakdown in communication between the military and local law enforcement officials. The failure to communicate appeared deeper when Robbins' Police Chief D.L. Brown said Tuesday afternoon that one of his officers had a similar encounter a week earlier with troops participating in the same 19-day training exercise.

In that incident, just a few miles from the fatal shooting, Officer J.D. Garner pulled over a truck towing a trailer with a canvas cover. At least one soldier thought Garner was taking part in the war game and fired on him using blank ammunition. Garner, a former Robin Sage volunteer, realized what was happening and held his fire.

In this traffic stop, the soldiers in the back of the covered trailer were in uniform. Brown said Garner informed military instructors immediately. But the Moore County Sheriff's Department said they were not told of the potentially dangerous encounter until the day after their officer shot and killed Tomeny, 31.

Army officials said that in the past, unplanned events, particularly with law enforcement officials familiar with Robin Sage, were viewed as a bonus to the realism of the exercise.

But Army officials said unlike other local law enforcement agencies, the Moore County Sheriff's Department had never participated in these games. Lane Carter, chief deputy in the department, said his officers were aware that troops trained in the area but had no idea the exercises would involve soldiers wearing civilian clothes in civilian vehicles.

The Army moved immediately to prevent future misunderstandings, ordering all Green Beret candidates to be in uniform throughout the exercise and switching from phone and mail notification of local law enforcement to face-to-face meetings.

They also discontinued the long-standing use of training activities that involved uniformed local law enforcement officials role-playing with soldiers--a tactic that had been used as recently as last week.

Jade Helm is stated as "a Realistic Military Training exercise" scheduled for July 15 - Sept. 15. Like Robin Sage, the exercise is to be conducted within the general civilian population. To add to the confusion, other Military Divisions (Army, National Guard, etc.) have scheduled training exercises for Urban training during the Summer months. Military equipment and Troop convoys are being reported over most of the Interstates and rural highways, including the rail ways. In between, Military helicopters are conducting training exercises, on tall buildings in the middle of the night, in high density area's while the Air Force is conducting low altitude sorties, rattling windows over Residential areas.

How do you "sort out" what is Jade Helm and what - is not? And "how long" does the Military plan on turning the United States into a big G.I. Joe - PJ Party for their amusement?

Another area for confusion, how much of a televised event is real, with real victims in a real life scenario and what percentage (if any) are "Crises Actors" and a staged event?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/where-have-all-the-crisis-actors-gone/5457522

Crisisactors.org, the website established to represent the collaboration between the Visionboxprofessional actors studio and FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute has been dormant since August 2014. This is according to information obtained from Internet Archive on June 15, 2015.

[...] A foremost link between Visionbox/Crisis Actors, Anderson Cooper and Connecticut is the fact that Visionbox’s founder and director referenced in the above press statement, Jennifer McCray Rincon, received her undergraduate and graduate degrees from Yale University. Cooper and Rincon were both attending Yale in the late 1980s, with Cooper graduating with an undergraduate degree in 1989, and Rincon receiving her MFA in 1987.

That the alliance between Visionbox, Crisis Actors and FEMA is no longer trumpeted on the internet and in press releases, and that the crisisactors.org website has “disappeared”, may very well be a matter of coincidence. For others it may be concerning, particularly in the midst of the catastrophic civic breakdowns over the past few years in Boston, Ferguson and Baltimore, in addition to the numerous active shooter events, most recently manifest in Charleston South Carolina.

As a final observation and in light of the above it is worthwhile noting that between June 15 and 19, 2015 the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Charleston was conducting The Active Shooter Threat Instructor Training Program, ”designed to provide a field training agent or officer with high quality training and instill the analytical knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for the highest proficiency in this specialized field,” the course description reads. “The course takes Active Shooter Threat Tactics Training to the next level by emphasizing leadership, teach backs, and adult learning as well as the traditional technical skills needed by field training officers and special agents.”

Now, you can "Rent a Crowd" if you want to improve your ratings as a Politician.
_http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2015/06/rent-crowd-company-admits-politicians.html

Crowds on Demand is an American publicity firm. It claims to be the only “rent a crowd” service, providing its clients with the ability to hire actors to pose as fans.

We have worked with dozens of candidates in the US primarily but not exclusively Republican. Mostly they are candidates who suffer from lack of enthusiasm/turnout at rallies and in need of a ‘game change’ (sorry, that’s a loaded term now!). The candidates have been primarily congressional/senate candidates. We’ve only worked with one (serious) presidential candidate thus far. I have found our approach has led to increased poll numbers and, in many case made the margin of victory for a few reasons: [...]

We have all crowd members sign binding non-disclosure agreements. Our crowd members work for us on a regular basis and understand we value discretion given the sensitive nature of the business. The ‘leak’ issue has only happened on one occasion over the past three years.

Military training Video at the recently closed Riviera Hotel this month...

https://www.facebook.com/seo702/videos/1647292412158713/

Not Jade Helm but "another" scheduled training exercise in Ocala, Florida.

Military occupy Ocala by the hundreds
http://www.ocalapost.com/military-occupy-ocala-by-the-hundreds/

Ocala, Florida — On Monday, Community Technical & Adult Education (CTAE) spokeswoman Janie Gunnell said that Marion County citizens should not worry about the 600 to 700 military personal that have recently occupied Ocala.

The military has taken over the Westport High School parking lot and it is currently filled with military vehicles.

According to reports, the military is in Ocala for “Operation Guardian,” and it will culminate on June 25, 2015.

The military said the training exercise is necessary to hone their skills in the event of a terrorist attack or natural disaster.

“[CTAE] can provide the best training area and the best training instructors anywhere in the country,” Lt. Col. Tim Snider said. “This exercise has been four years in planning.”

Many citizens have made it clear via e-mail and social media that they are not comfortable with the military training in Ocala on such a large scale. Some readers have even asked if the training exercises had anything to do with Jade Helm 15.

The military says there is nothing to fear because it is just a training exercise.

Ocala Post asked officials if this operation was in connection to Jade Helm 15, but a response was not received by the time this article was published.

UPDATE:

In regards to the training exercise having any connection to Jade Helm 15, Gunnell stated, “No, not that I am aware of.”

“[The training exercises] are 100 percent search and rescue and other life saving training,” Gunnell said. “It is an honor to have the different military units training in our town and at CTAE’s facilities.”

According to Gunnell, the training will be conducted at the CTAE “All Hazards Training Center,” located at Southwest 67th Avenue Road, Ocala.

Seven different military units will be training in search and rescue and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear and Explosives (CBRNE).

Back
Top Bottom