Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

_http://kxan.com/2015/07/14/bastrop-quiet-on-eve-of-jade-helm-15/

BASTROP, Texas (KXAN) — Since April, the town of Bastrop has anticipated the arrival of more than 60 U.S. military troops as part of the military exercise known as Operation Jade Helm 15. However, hours before the eight-week training program, there were no signs of troops or military vehicles.

“Where’s Jade Helm?” Dan Whitaker, owner of Dans Guns and Stuff LLC said. “That’s the big question that everybody is asking because nobody has seen anything.”

Whitaker said Jade Helm 15 has been the talk of the town since the U.S. military announced the program in April. Quickly, conspiracy theories formed and residents expressed their concerns about the program invading their hometown.

“What you would expect to see is equipment and material coming in that they are going to actually have to live with and use, but you just don’t see it,” Whitaker said.

“There’s two theories, which both of them lead to martial law. Either which way it goes,” believes Michael Holmes, manager of Bastrop Guardian storage. “Whether it is because of the asteroid coming and they’re preparing for evacuations and things of that nature for the asteroid, or it’s for martial law to take over nation. But both of them point to the same thing which is the destruction of our nation.”

Troy Michalik, owner of Crosshairs Texas of Bastrop, said tempers have cooled down since the initial reaction to the news. He believes a lot of the anger stemmed from county officials agreeing to the training before notifying residents.

“We support our military, we’re behind those guys. Right now we understand they’re really proficient at fighting in the desert and they need to see other environments, which we have here,” said Michalik. But, he does agree there’s a need to verify and be vigilant.

Monday, the U.S. Army Special Operation Command provided more information about what the residents should expect when the program is launched in seven states on Wednesday.

“The exercise will take place across seven states and primarily occur on pre-coordinated private property and military installations,” the statement reads. “Applicable local and state officials were notified as to the extent of training that will occur off military installations.”

The statement also provided the locations in which the exercises will take place. Texas will host 14 locations, the most of any state participating in the operation.

“If the military comes in and are doing their training exercises, I don’t think they will mess with anybody,” Whitaker said. “It could even be good for the local economy, so I say to them, ‘Jade Helm, come on down, we are waiting for you.’”

“If it comes and goes peacefully, great, we’re all happy. But we’re of the mindset, us that know, know that it’s not.”

Well, Jade Helm has apparently started. Anyone in the South/Southwest noticed anything different?

All I've seen online so far is some speculation about allegedly related cell service outages - _http://allnewspipeline.com/Red_List_Alert_2_Jade_Helm_Outages.php

Jonathan said:
Well, Jade Helm has apparently started. Anyone in the South/Southwest noticed anything different?

All I've seen online so far is some speculation about allegedly related cell service outages - _http://allnewspipeline.com/Red_List_Alert_2_Jade_Helm_Outages.php

Do not know, but what happend recently does not help or? ... Is this kind of coincidences that one/many others too, start to becoming suspicious of whatever ...

http://www.rt.com/usa/310045-tennessee-military-centers-shootings/ said:
At least 5 dead, 3 injured in shootings at 2 Tenn. military recruiting centers

Shootings occurred at two military recruiting centers in southeastern Tennessee leaving five people dead, including the gunman, with three others wounded. One person is in critical condition. Another victim, a police officer, is stable.

The active shooter situation is over, the Chattanooga Police Department tweeted. The shooter and four other people are dead, Mayor Andy Berke told reporters during an afternoon press conference.

The four victims were Marines, the US Marine Corps confirmed on Twitter.

The first shooting occurred at an Army recruiting center in Chattanooga, where a police officer was shot and injured. The second was at a Navy recruiting center near the Tennessee RiverPark, about five miles away.

At 10:40 a.m. local time, a man was reported to have fired an assault weapon in the vicinity of the Army National Guard center on Lee Highway, according to the Times Free Press.

All of the victims who were killed were at the second shooting location, the Naval Reserve center, the FBI special agent in charge said. The gunman also died at that location.

The FBI is now in charge of the investigation, and the incident is being treated as “an act of domestic terrorism,” US Attorney Bill Killian said.

An eyewitness heard gunshots and saw a man in a silver Ford Mustang convertible speed off, he told WTVC’s Alyssa Spirato. The witness saw a man had been struck in the leg by a bullet.

The suspect had multiple weapons, the FBI said. The families of the victims have not been notified yet.

The injured police officer was shot in the ankle and taken to Erlanger Hospital, which has been placed on lockdown. He is listed as being in stable condition.

Other locations on lockdown include Chattanooga State Community College, Memorial hospital and Lee University. Elsewhere in the state, the governor’s residence has been locked down, while there is increased security at the state capitol building in Nashville.

The Department of Homeland Security told WRCB that it has activated its Chattanooga Strike Team. Two DHS helicopters are en route, while other strike teams are on standby. The federal government is also sending troopers to high-traffic driver’s license centers statewide.

Hamilton County officials requested that the Tennessee Emergency Management Agency ask the Federal Aviation Administration to "put in a temporary flight restriction four miles" in each direction of site, TEMA spokesman Dean Flener told the Times Free Press.

The no-fly zone may affect flights out of Chattanooga Airport, WTVC reported.

"This is a very, very terrible situation," Berke told reporters earlier at City Hall, cutting off a press conference. "I'm very concerned about what's going on. We need to figure out how to handle it."

Initial reports of a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland, a suburb of Chattanooga, turned out to be false. The mall was placed on lockdown so police could sweep the area.

This news idem has all the hallmarks of a pathetic FBI creation, in my opinion.

FBI arrests 3 for Jade Helm retaliation attack plan against U.S. military involving guns, explosives
http://www.chron.com/national/article/FBI-arrests-3-for-Jade-Helm-retaliation-attack-pla-6429189.php

While some Texans were planning to monitor American soldiers during Jade Helm exercises, three men in North Carolina were plotting to kill them.

The FBI used wire taps, visual surveillance and a secret informant to track the alleged terrorists as they stockpiled weapons and gathered components to make explosives.

According to court documents, apparent ringleader Walter Eugene Litteral owned 99 acres in South Carolina and "intended to booby-trap the camp and draw government forces into the camp and kill them."

He and two others, Christopher Barker, 41, and Christopher Campbell, 30, were arrested Saturday after a more-than-month-long surveillance operation by the FBI.

It started on June 18th, when the owner of a North Carolina military surplus store alerted the FBI of suspicious activity.

He said Litteral had patronized his store since March, and had raised concern with Jade Helm, a two-month seven-state special operations exercise that angered many Americans on the extreme fringes of the far right.

News of Jade Helm plans first broke in March, with Texas at the epicenter for its "hostile" label on a military map. Litteral has a son in Texas, according to court documents.

Litteral told the store owner he and others "believe[d] the exercise is a cover for the imposition of martial law in the United States." The owner understood that the men were preparing to use lethal force to retaliate against government forces.

Litteral had already bought Kevlar body armor and helmets, assault rifle ammunition and radios with throat mics. On June 18, he said he needed smokeless gunpowder for pipe bombs, wanted to pack tennis balls with gun powder and tape nails to the outsides and planned to fill coffee cans with gun powder and ball bearings then detonate them with sniper rifle fire.

And he said he needed it all by July 15—the start date of Jade Helm.

The FBI set up a warranted wiretap and, with the store owner's permission, installed video and audio surveillance in the shop. Phone records showed Litteral had also tried to purchase "a surgical kit, magazine pouches for an AR-15 and pistol, gas masks, ammunition, hydration carrier, exploding targets and an 8 lb. bottle of black powder."

In a conversation recorded by the store owner, Litteral said, "Lemme tell you something I gunna have my [expletive] house rigged up. These mother[expletive] come try to come in my house it's going off."

"I got a [expletive] .45 beside my bed. I got a .45 and a 9 mil in my truck. I've got a 9 mil and a .380 or a .380 in her car. Safe full of weapons. You know what? Every time I open up this [expletive] safe, I mean I've got, I've got at least 30 weapons that I can see and some tucked all the way in the back, back."

On July 20 the FBI gathered intelligence suggesting Litteral and his company were in the final stages of acquiring the components of an explosive. Other evidence showed Barker and Campbell were participating in gathering weapons and planning the assault on military personnel.

On Saturday the FBI raided a tattoo parlor owned by Litteral and two homes, arresting all three suspects.

The revealed terror plot comes after recent reporting from the New York Times shows anti-government extremism is among the leading threats perceived by law enforcement, and that right-wing or anti-government militants have killed more Americans since 2001 than Islamist militants on American soil.

Despite widespread fears of a government takeover during Jade Helm, the exercises kicked off and continue with little notice.

Feds charge 3 men accused of prepping for martial law
http://www.wcti12.com/news/Feds-charge-3-men-accused-of-prepping-for-martial-law/34536292

GASTONIA, N.C. - Federal documents reveal the possible motivation behind a plan after three Gaston County men were accused of crafting to stockpile guns, ammunition and explosives for an attack on the U.S. government.

WSOCTV.com reports Walter Eugene Litteral, 50, Christopher James Barker, 41, of Gastonia and Christopher Todd Campbell, 30, of Mount Holly were arrested Saturday for conspiring to violate federal laws, governing firearms and explosive devices and related charges.

Court records showed a controversial military training exercise in Texas and other southwestern states may have been fueling their violent ideas.

The exercise is called Jade Helm, a two-month long special operations training exercise with members of U.S. Army Special Operations Command and service members from the military's four branches, according to the U.S. Army.

The exercise has drawn conspiracy theorists to believe martial law will be declared and civilian groups to keep an eye on the military in response.

Jade Helm is mentioned in a federal complaint against Barker, Campbell and Litteral.

Litteral and Campbell didn't approve of the exercise and for several months began collecting military gear like radios with throat microphones, armored vests, grenades, ammunition and assault rifles in preparation for going to war, according to court documents.

Campbell told someone he and Litteral have a base camp on 99 acres of land in Clover, South Carolina, and "intend to booby-trap the camp and draw government forces into the camp and kill them," according to court records.

Barker was later brought on board, outfitting the other two with materials to make pipe bombs, investigators said.

Barker was convicted of receiving stolen goods in 1993.

Campbell was arrested in 2011 for kidnapping, aggravated assault and marijuana possession but the charges were later pleaded down to a misdemeanor assault. Litteral served in the U.S. Marines for 14 years.

A tipster called the FBI about their alleged plan.
This weekend, agents raided Capones Tattoo Parlor in Belmont which Litteral owns and Campbell operates. Two other homes were also raided before the men were arrested.

The federal complaints also claim the three were sharing prescription pain killers with one another while working out their plan.

Yep, some of us understand how the manufactured war on terror has been implemented throughout world history but let's also understand there are those with the above described mentality.

Although overlapping in content with what was posted here as well as by angelburst29 in a post a few pages back, I thought it might be good to mention this article which further discusses the AI testing hypothesis behind Jade Helm:

http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/07/01/artificial-intelligence-takes-the-battlefield-who-is-really-running-jade-helm-15/

Particularly in the context of the 'Multi-level Game Theory and Algorithmic Tracking' section of this article (including links), also posted earlier in this thread by Beau:

https://www.sott.net/article/297076-Are-the-Jade-Helm-military-exercises-a-psy-op

Back
Top Bottom