Organic Portals: Human variation

N
Yeah, I don't know about their theory. As for crooked face not being a new phenomenon, maybe, maybe not. Haven't read the book, but here's a video from the author. First twenty minutes or so shows some interesting examples over the past 100+ years. Could be a selection bias or some sort, but it's suggestive:

I tried to watch this but it is so slow and the bits I skipped to were poor examples of what he was saying that I can’t watch it.

However from what I can gather I disagree, this is far too much association and not causation. The examples suggesting perfect symmetry for the earlier generations of tv actors is incorrect, they are not perfectly symmetrical. The examples he has chosen from the Harry Potter cast I agree do show more crooked smiles but to say this is directly vaccine related is a weak theory as a complex of factors involved. The vaccine causing trigeminal nerve or brain injury is not compelling enough of a theory. Aluminium and other toxins accumulate in the brain when the CS system can’t flush it out, and the CS system function is dependent on well formed bones. In poor CS function it is more likely that vaccine adjuvant toxicity can cause neuronal damage.

Thus, perhaps sometimes vaccines are contributing to facial muscle assymetry but not always. The assymetry of jaw development (with underlying basic asymmetry we all appear to be born with) is more likely exacerbated by the cumulative genetic damage of diet. Sure you can add damage of neurons and nerves due to toxicity and inability to clear toxins but I think any deterimental effects of vaccines are not as much a direct cause as diet resulting in a narrow palate and jaw. Or even CS disruption due to direct trauma causing concussion and disruption of the cranial bones.

Poor jaw development disrupting cranial structure has been very well documented and I do think this cumulative over generations. So has the effects of direct trauma.

If somone is born without the ability to have their own biological child are they an organic portal? Or is it strictly based on sole potential and has NOTHING to do with fertility?

I would assume that if you have genetic defect not allowing you to have offspring that would put you in a category regarding “STO” progression, possibility, spiritual meaning?
An organic portal I know can't biologically have children. Both her and her husband (I don't know him personally so I don't know whether he's a OP too) are fine physically,but they couldn't conceive. Another woman I know, OP too, got pregnant in vitro; she couldn't have a child otherwise.

An organic portal I know can't biologically have children. Both her and her husband (I don't know him personally so I don't know whether he's a OP too) are fine physically,but they couldn't conceive. Another woman I know, OP too, got pregnant in vitro; she couldn't have a child otherwise.
Hey you guys, people are phisically incapable of having kids from various reasons, not because they are OP.
And you can not be sure if someone is one. You can not even be sure of yourself. Neither of us can.

It's been said many times that discerning whether or not someone is an OP is difficult or even impossible for most of us. It still doesn't seem to be a useful exercise as far as I can see. If I think about people I interact with regularly, the people I like the most, or am closest too, are at an unfair advantage. They seem to me as 'unlikely to be an OP' because I have seen things in them which suggest depth. Those people that haven't demonstrated this depth have had less opportunity to do so. It's a very subjective impression, at least at my level of development.

Its like in Castendas books Don Juan describing that many humans are not even humans and the concept of organic portals seems to fit well. Organic portals are indeed difficult to discern because they are subject to the same conditions of programming but it seems that with souled individuals brain washing has a huge potential to meet a barrier of light as described by Ra about wanderers. Like the more lies we hear and see the more something inside tells us that something is off here, and pushes those individuals to the edge of awakening. With Organic portals it seems that the programing has no end. Like filling water into endless abyss. Only repetition of concepts and beliefs and everything else that had been programmed since childhood with zero concern if there is something wrong or not with world or them selves, lacking self awareness in a way. I agree that it is difficult to discern and thats why probably trying times are showing us who is who and brings out everything everybody is made of. The souled individuals hearing certain truths may get strong curiosity to certain topics and I feel like many here will understand what I mean. Hearing those truths not all of the souled individuals will understand immediately and the fullness of the deeper concepts, but I think its because those individuals just dont have enough energy generally speaking like Don Juan would say or they have it but it gets distracted and depleted through awareness and otherways, or they are simply damaged and require healing. Reading C's material we can have a clue why and how it works to a certain degree. With organic portals it may seem they have neither interest, neitheir depth, nor inspiration to think for themselves with opportunity presented, nor the energy of their own. Closer to perfect copy cats. Lacking individuality. Like as if their higher energy center are off with zero potential to awaken in this life, no matter how hard they try. Ofcourse probably everything is much more complex. I remember a session where C's mention soul can enter later in life when an individual gets much older.
Whether one is souled or not, or not yet, but has a huge potential. What if it has something to do with ancestors and DNA. Genetic - soul union profile?

It's been said many times that discerning whether or not someone is an OP is difficult or even impossible for most of us. It still doesn't seem to be a useful exercise as far as I can see. If I think about people I interact with regularly, the people I like the most, or am closest too, are at an unfair advantage. They seem to me as 'unlikely to be an OP' because I have seen things in them which suggest depth. Those people that haven't demonstrated this depth have had less opportunity to do so. It's a very subjective impression, at least at my level of development.

Its like in Castendas books Don Juan describing that many humans are not even humans and the concept of organic portals seems to fit well. Organic portals are indeed difficult to discern because they are subject to the same conditions of programming but it seems that with souled individuals brain washing has a huge potential to meet a barrier of light as described by Ra about wanderers. Like the more lies we hear and see the more something inside tells us that something is off here, and pushes those individuals to the edge of awakening. With Organic portals it seems that the programing has no end. Like filling water into endless abyss. Only repetition of concepts and beliefs and everything else that had been programmed since childhood with zero concern if there is something wrong or not with world or them selves, lacking self awareness in a way. I agree that it is difficult to discern and thats why probably trying times are showing us who is who and brings out everything everybody is made of. The souled individuals hearing certain truths may get strong curiosity to certain topics and I feel like many here will understand what I mean. Hearing those truths not all of the souled individuals will understand immediately and the fullness of the deeper concepts, but I think its because those individuals just dont have enough energy generally speaking like Don Juan would say or they have it but it gets distracted and depleted through awareness and otherways, or they are simply damaged and require healing. Reading C's material we can have a clue why and how it works to a certain degree. With organic portals it may seem they have neither interest, neitheir depth, nor inspiration to think for themselves with opportunity presented, nor the energy of their own. Closer to perfect copy cats. Lacking individuality. Like as if their higher energy center are off with zero potential to awaken in this life, no matter how hard they try. Ofcourse probably everything is much more complex. I remember a session where C's mention soul can enter later in life when an individual gets much older.
Whether one is souled or not, or not yet, but has a huge potential. What if it has something to do with ancestors and DNA. Genetic - soul union profile?
I totally agree with what you said.

And if it is already difficult to discern whether or not someone is an OP, it is added that some "intelligence" can use it to interact with us. "She" can project a wisdom and depth in her personality that does not belong to her, it comes from "somewhere else".

From my experience (which is not proof of anything) especially it is incredible when something evil uses them, you can almost chew the evil during those moments.

I have even seen photos, in which the evil that governs the person at that moment, is seen perfectly in the look, as opposed to photos of the same person at other times.

@Menna, having a biological child isn’t the be all end all incredible experience you think it is. Having a child is wonderful, but loving any child whether it is your own or adopted or someone else’s is really the best thing.

Wanting to possess a child that is biological seems more OP and STS than accepting being unable to physically create one. I think it would be less OP like to just accept that it will not happen and do things to help children that are already here instead.

I’m sure there are plenty of OPs that are just “breeders” and are producing loads of children.

@Menna, having a biological child isn’t the be all end all incredible experience you think it is. Having a child is wonderful, but loving any child whether it is your own or adopted or someone else’s is really the best thing.

Wanting to possess a child that is biological seems more OP and STS than accepting being unable to physically create one. I think it would be less OP like to just accept that it will not happen and do things to help children that are already here instead.

I’m sure there are plenty of OPs that are just “breeders” and are producing loads of children.
Right on the money. Have you ever watched the movie Terminator where androids took over the world in the future and destroyed it?

Found by accident

From Session 13 July 2002 (Session 13 July 2002):

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra

Lower emotional - sexual chakra

Lower intellectual - throat chakra

Higher emotional - heart chakra

Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Found by accident

From Session 13 July 2002 (Session 13 July 2002):
Thanks for the quotation.

What can be inferred from the above is that since Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers and they merely simulate them. If so, they will never be able to function utilizing the creativity of the Higher Centers that source is from inside of them. Creativity will never come out of them, from within them, they will not be a source of thoughts, words, work, actions that would be the actions of their Higher Selves (6D STO) through them - the Higher Centers are also the communicator with the Higher Self.

The question is how to recognize those manifestations of somebody's Higher Self that come from within him/her and are not part of the actions that are manifested thanks the energy of Higher Centers obtained from someone else? At some level, probably, it is simply clear and visible (how these energies run and what are their sources), but for us such activity is veiled. We encounter the possible effects of those actions of someone's Higher Self at the very end of the reception, which we can interpret differently depending on our own level of knowledge/being.

Another important thing related to this basic fact that Organic Portals do not have Higher Centers of their own and draw energy from others. We can say that there is, necessarily, a host-parasite relationship. Only as in the physical world, for example in the animal world, one species feeds on the blood of other larger animals, for example. So in the world of people and relationships between people Souled and OPs, there is psychic parasitism.

It can manifest in the following way: A person (OP) may, for example, try to create a relationship between you and him by putting himself in the role of authority, for example in terms of knowledge about the world, knowledge about relationships, work on the self etc.
If you rely on that person, lean towards them, take any advice, be responsive to any suggestion, in other words, you will allow that person to dominate you mentally. In the background of this whole process just the capture of the energies of the Higher Centers may be taking place, transfered from Souled to the OP.

Sometimes it may be different, it may just be the person you are talking to about football, although the frame of the relationship may be that that person demands to be heard by you. He/she may be offended if you fail to be sufficiently involved - it can be also way to recognized his/her demanding nature.

Basically a lot of what we can associate with OPs, we can associate with psychopaths and narcissists (only in this case, they are actually mostly "failed" cases - they got caught.) Most OPs are never recognized. As the C's said, half are Souled people, the other half are Organic Portals (and in this second half there are narcissists and psychopaths as extremes of Organic Portals cases).

An Organic Portal, for example, in a group that is focused on personal development, may, for example, say: "You have your feedback. You have to take it if you want to develop. We've been through that too." It is a manipulation where OP puts itself above you, he/she suggests that you have to "go through something" in order to catch up with OP, go level up to achieve level of "initiate" OP. It is a subtle way of seeking to dominate another person and being drawn into a relationship in which the OP will feed on Souled.

In the case of Souled, they have Higher Centers and a connection with the Higher Self. They will be willing to emphasize the importance of free will and to connection with the creative part of self. He/she can project his own attitude towards a life in which it is valuable to realizing self and being creative, not chasing others, so he/she will build other narration: "Just do your own thing and learn from mistakes. I can tell you a little bit. But the most important thing is that you develop yourself by approaching life creatively and solving problems on your own without relying on anyone. There is no such thing as any higher power or authority with which you must match."

The same way of looking for domination over another person, only that in the application to the situation in a romantic relationship. It can take this form. The OP may say: "I wish you would do this and that in such a way that would help build a stronger and better relationship between us." This too is some subtle way of gaining dominance and the way the OP is looking for energetic food. You are generally put in a situation where you have to complete a task or change your behavior to gain acceptance (and if you don't, it means you don't care about the relationship, which is not true). Such a thing, of course, may never end... You may still be "not good enough" and new stairs will be put up which you have to climb to be worthy of the relationship.

The Souled person may react in a completely different way, in his/her attitude towards the relationship: "Why are we talking about this? I'm glad when you just realize yourself. Don't look at me, just develop yourself. If there's something wrong, I'll just ask you to changing your behavior. Until then, you are who you are and I love you this way."

So in conclusion. The OP will simply seek control to establish a psychic relationship that feeds on the energy of the higher centers. Most often, they are very subtle types of manipulation that do not look like manipulation. In more extreme cases, the parasitic behavior of OPs becomes more prominent and is recognized as narcissism or psychopathy.

There is another interesting element related to the theft of energy from the Higher Centers... The souled type of man sees the reflection of his own soul in the other person. He/she may mistakenly consider another human being as "Soul Mate" when he/she actually sees his/her Soul in the other human being (OP being). One may consider their romantic partner a soul mate when in fact it is OP.

When dealing with others, it's good to be careful not to trust the other person too quickly, if we feel irrational attraction, which manifests itself in the fact that we talk to somebody that we meet one minute ago as he or she would be our "brother" or "sister" or as "we would have known each other for a long time", it may be because that "loved one" and that who (in fact what) we "known for a long time" is our energy of Higher Centers which OP only reflects. In such cases, and in fact, always in dealing with people, it is worth taking some things emotionally, building a relationship, but on the other hand also analyzing what is happening, approaching the relationship rationally, maintaining a healthy criticism of what is happening.

I understand what you are replying with; however what I was saying is… it seems like in the example given in this thread and info from the C’s the Soul uses the body as a host for their mission, goal, experience, karma cleaning, wisdom for their higher self,…..and so on. Then let’s say the human gets into an accident or gets a disease or goes through a psychological event… the soul then leaves the body and moves on…seems more STS or STO to me I didn’t know Souls to be STS
Its more of the karma or souls habits that simply requires attention and awareness, or in other words lesson profile. I agree that human experience is in away STS as C's have mentioned before. The difference is being STO candidate. Its STS eating other animals, but its even more STS planting crops or even eating those of our own kind. To further analogy eating animals is known to be healthy human diet. With eating our proper diet we have more energy to take care of all our basic needs and have potentially more energy left for being of service, depending on how much we are eating and building energy reserves. In this way we compensate the little "evil" with greater good or greater potential to be of service to everyone else. When in contrast planting crops and eating grains and etc. would be STS way of living with lower potential to service of all. Because when we plant crops and eat them we deplete the soil and our bodies because of lack in nutrients based on what we know. As this cycle continues time passing by we have less and less energy to even take care of our needs to the point that people gets sick and even becomes a burden to others, with very little potential to be of service to all. Because the whole attention is consumed by filling one own needs when living that way and have a very small potential to do so. Living a lifestyle of void, how can one then fullfill ones energetic/emotional needs, when there is barely enough energy to keep the feet warm? Probably through consuming energetically other - selves, how Ra would put it. Potential is very important word here because the soul is what matters.
Not saying that it is an absolute truth, but for the very least thats the thoughts which are coming through.

There is also this from the Cs about organic portals:
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

There is also this from the Cs about organic portals:
Probably whether one is souled or not if we are on the right track there will be attempts of distraction. Certain people will be put into our lives. If the result of interaction is work not getting done and you want work to be done, probably we shouldnt waste our times for the sake of all. If the person gets really into the working and the curiosity is sparked and we can observe that after we are left, and every time there quantum leaps in awareness and knowledge we are together, most probably we want those people in our lives to put it simply. Ofcourse, I talk more about my self here.

Back
Top Bottom