Organic Portals: Human variation

I realize I am way behind the curve here and trying to catch up, but I have a very simple question. Has "soul" or "soul imprint" been defined by the C's or the group?

This is very valid question, to this day we don’t a have a concrete definition of what a soul really is, my understanding is that is a combination of various things, like a an energetic profile with information. This profile can marry the body of the unit (person) if it has all the energetic centers needed and that’s thanks to the genetics of the person. Let me quote extract of the sessions where the word soul is mentioned in this context, maybe we can have an idea that way:

July 30 94
Q: (L) Are we going to be wiped out by aliens as part of this natural progression?

A: Maybe. What makes you feel you are special?

Q: (L) Jesus told us God loves us. Is this true?

A: But it is the soul that matters, not the body. The body dies not the soul.

Q: (L) Well, this whole thing just gives us the creeps.

A: No. You are energy. There is an energy that comes from soul and body connection; later the body is used for parts.
October 7th 94
Q: (L) For what purpose did you create us? Was it a mandate from God?

A: Soul development or advancement.
October 16 94
Q: (L) Are there any exercises we can use to help our bodies transform into fourth density?

A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.

Q: (L) Does this mean that if we focus on soul development, that at the time of transformation that our bodies will automatically be transformed for us?

A: No. It is natural process. No preparation is needed.
October 22 94
Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/souland the body physical produce some by-product that is desirable to other beings?

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.
23 October 94
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.
November 7th 94
Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on planet earth which have souls?

A: All do.

Q: (L) Is the human soul different from, say, animal souls?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on the earth which have souls like human souls? On the same level, so to speak?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, I have heard that dolphins, porpoises and whales have very advanced souls. Is that true?

A: All souls are advanced.

Q: (L) But are whales sentient, thinking, self-aware as humans are?

A: Apples and oranges.

Q: (L) Well, since whales are so big, do they have bigger souls?

A: Irrelevant.

It seems so far that a everyone has a soul, it’s just exist on different levels, in other words, depending on the information acquired. So OPs are more closed to the 2nd level of soul unit still, occupying a 3rd level body, during this process they still “are adapting” and need to individualice that 2nd level soul into the 3rd level completely.

29 August 2015
(Pierre) I had a question about the genesis of this Flat Earth movement was due to one guy pretty much. It has some stigmas of a deliberate, coordinated psyop. So, does this Flat Earth theory come from one mind, or is it a deliberate concerted enterprise?

A: Recall your intuition, Pierre!

Q: (Pierre) My intuition that it had all the stigmas, all the marks, of a deliberate and coordinated...

A: No! 2nd density perception.

Q: (Perceval) They were not talking about your intuition that it was a psyop, but your intuition about 2nd density perception.

(Pierre) Ah, okay.

(Perceval) Laura, you were talking about it being like a 2d...

(L) It was Pierre's idea. I just brought it up on the forum.

(Pierre) So, the intuition was that there is some analogy between density and dimensions. In 2nd density, things like horses and dogs can only see in 2 dimensions. In 3rd density, we human beings can perceive 3 dimensions. Organic portals recently graduated into 3rd density from 2nd density are only used to these 2d worlds, and they have difficulties to perceive or live with 3 dimensions. So the Flat Earth idea appeals to them.

(Perceval) Maybe it's not so much that they have "problems with 3d", but that there's a harking back to 2d.

(L) Well, that would mean they would have problems with this reality.

(Perceval) Yeah, but not in a strict sense like in terms of being able to navigate in 3 dimensions like a dog can. They have no problem walking around doors or whatever.

(Chu) But in a deeper, more abstract way...

(Perceval) Yeah. Maybe they're thinking would tend towards 2d.

(Chu) But why only OPs and not young souls?

A: Who said there was any such thing?

Q: (L) I think they once said that all souls were created at the same time, so there's no such thing as young souls.

(Chu) But they mentioned something before about old souls, no?

(L) Who says anything about old souls?

(Galatea) Can't someone grow a soul?

(L) Well, growing a soul is different from young vs. old soul.

(Galatea) Well, when you grow a soul, your soul is young.

(L) Well...

(Chu) No, I mean a soul that has been around and had many, many lives in 3d. But maybe it doesn't exist.

(L) Not in that context, I don't think....

A: No

Q: (L) I think people when they talk about young souls, they're probably really talking about OPs.

A: Yes

I suspect it’s similar to what will happen to 3rd density soul unites when moving to 4th density. There will be a period of adaptation for those 3rd density souls to adapt I guess to grown into a “4th density soul” AKA information profile.

4th April 2015
(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

This is very valid question, to this day we don’t a have a concrete definition of what a soul really is, my understanding is that is a combination of various things, like a an energetic profile with information. This profile can marry the body of the unit (person) if it has all the energetic centers needed and that’s thanks to the genetics of the person. Let me quote extract of the sessions where the word soul is mentioned in this context, maybe we can have an idea that way:

July 30 94

October 7th 94

October 16 94

October 22 94

23 October 94

November 7th 94

It seems so far that a everyone has a soul, it’s just exist on different levels, in other words, depending on the information acquired. So OPs are more closed to the 2nd level of soul unit still, occupying a 3rd level body, during this process they still “are adapting” and need to individualice that 2nd level soul into the 3rd level completely.

29 August 2015

I suspect it’s similar to what will happen to 3rd density soul unites when moving to 4th density. There will be a period of adaptation for those 3rd density souls to adapt I guess to grown into a “4th density soul” AKA information profile.

4th April 2015
Thank you so much! Having these all together here is super helpful. Perhaps this is not the appropriate thread on which to discuss the nature of the soul? I am new here. Should we move this discussion, which I would like to continue, to another thread or new thread?

Thank you so much! Having these all together here is super helpful. Perhaps this is not the appropriate thread on which to discuss the nature of the soul? I am new here. Should we move this discussion, which I would like to continue, to another thread or new thread?

I think that post should stay on this thread since it’s related to the Organic Portal subject, however if you want to discuss something specifically to the soul itself perhaps this thread could be the appropriate for that:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/questions-on-soul-its-location-and-interface.50051/

Without going into a extended intellectual exercise , i'd choose the words , light , geometry and frequency , for , perhaps describing soul , since these words correspond to , what can be found , universally. My 2x cents. greets.

I realize I am way behind the curve here and trying to catch up, but I have a very simple question. Has "soul" or "soul imprint" been defined by the C's or the group?
If you don't know about it, the transcripts search website is very helpful. irjO has quoted some relevant excerpts, and I'll just add one more:

C's Session 13th July 2002 said:
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
I wouldn't get too hung up about "definitions" on subjects like soul. The etymology of the word "definition" is:

Etymonline.com said:
late 14c., diffinicioun, definicion, "decision, setting of boundaries, determination and stating of the limits and distinctive nature of a thing," also "limitations," also "a statement of the meaning of a word or phrase," from Old French definicion, from Latin definitionem (nominative definitio) "a bounding, a boundary; a limiting, prescribing; a definition, explanation," the last sense most often in Cicero, noun of action from past-participle stem of definire "to limit, determine, explain," from de "completely" (see de-) + finire "to bound, limit," from finis "boundary, end" (see finish (v.)). In logic, meaning "act of stating what something means" is from 1640s. Meaning "degree of distinctness of the details in a picture" is from 1889.
Definitions are intrinsically an aspect of the left hemisphere's worldview, which is incompatible with the full, holistic nature of meaning which is only capable of being comprehended by the right hemisphere. Note that the C's are never explicit regarding the topic. To understand concepts like "soul" and "soul imprint" you need to assimilate metaphors, artwork, networked discussion etc and try and approach insight in a more implicit way.

You said in your introduction post that you read The Wave series some time ago. Have you read the updated, current editions? If not, I recommend you read them, because Laura brings a lot of these subjects into focus, which will help you get on the same page regarding the group's thinking.

Back
Top Bottom