'Our childhood is killed in Iraq. It is killed'

Sansom said:
Well I live in the UK and have been here for about 45 years (but this does not mean anything, I'm probably going senile by now). My feeling is that we, as a race in the West (and even the East) have been dumbed down and encouraged to become mindless consumers, constantly in fear of losing the monthly paycheck, but constantly on the look out for the quick fix of consumer products to satisfy us temporarily. We appear more like 'headless chickens' today than at any time I can remember in the past. We are also at each others throats and competing constantly for space, attention (of our peers or superiors), and the roads are like the dogem car rides of the fairground.
I think this is a very good description and it parallels what I see in the US Here in the US there appears to be some kind of disconnect between a persons reactions and their behavior. A distinction between internal reactions and external behavior is becoming more and more pronounced. Peoples behavior here is quite automatic and they go about their day as if in some kind of drugged stupor. Their actions seem to be based strictly on the physico-chemical complex (soma) manifestations of the body, divorced from any sensitive awareness of their surroundings. Their 'reactions' to things appears mostly to be on the level of thinghoood. Actually people don't seem to react to the world around them anymore. It's not much different then the way a machine may react to its surrounding environment. A thing has no sensitivity at all, apart from its programming, and this is how people are spending their lives in relation to their external environments.

But there is a slightly deeper part of us that is like a 'sensitive complex' which reacts to the world around us and, if properly functioning, could be the means by which we respond properly to the environment. This reaction machine inside of us could, in its active state, respond appropriately to our surrounding environment (such as informing us of physical danger) and in its passive state, it could repond to the deeper parts of the selfhood that are more connected to our true self (our conscience). This reaction machine in us could also be used as a instrument to transmit to the physico-chemical complex impulses that come from the more essential parts of the selfhood..

But it seems that there is some kind of divide or chasm between peoples 'normal' internal reactions and their external behavior (soma) that is steadily increasing. Generally the behavior of people is based mostly on programming that mirrors normal reactions coming from the deeper parts of the psyche of normal people . This programming allows them to adapt to the external enviroment while their deeper reactions are becoming more buried within the subconscious. Its as if the subconscious and the everyday 'conscious' minds in people is becoming more separated and disconnected then ever before. This creates a kind of tension much like the tension between two tectonic plates. Any awareness that is prematurely brought forth which might shed light on what is going on in a persons subconscious might cause a kind of "clash" between their deeper subconscious impulses and the external automatic manifestations of the physico-chemical complex relating to the physical body (which is fundamentally on the level of thinghood).

As the divide between the deeper subconscious parts of the mind and the automatic manifestations of peoples everyday behavior increases then there is more of a danger of large amounts of mindless energy being released when the two come together resulting in a kind of headless dance, much like the way a headless chicken may run around mindlessly controlled only by random nervous impulses without direction. All it will take is a big event that "brings people to reality" and then the two parts of the mind will come clashing together very similar to what might occur in an earthquake that releases great amounts of energy into the atmosphere.

Hi Kenlee,

It appears that there is a tendency for human beings to adopt a primitive state when fear and uncertainty is enforced upon the psyche. This end has been carefully planned it would appear.

According to Mouravieff 50% of people are automatic hive minded beings. I am not sure of this, but I can see the possibility of this being true at times.

I think that creating a perpetual state of uncertainty and haste is likely to put more people into an automaton state. Thinking requires a more relaxed state of being, although it is possible to train oneself to think under stress, it only works to an extent.

This state (fear, uncertainty and haste) is advantageous to the elite controllers. So this state is promoted and plotted towards as always been so, but greater and greater levels have been promoted in recetn decades I would say. I think this is what I have been seeing. Yet there must come a point when this state acts as a wake up call for more and more people (as Eso Quest points out). I hope that this is the case as I am finding it lonely where I am. But it is good to talk to people such as you guys. One day we can have a paradise, but it'll take a lot more awakenings than we have got now in my opinion. But we might be getting there and I am prepared to admit that and am happy to look at the evidence for this change.

Sansom said:
This state (fear, uncertainty and haste) is advantageous to the elite controllers. So this state is promoted and plotted towards as always been so, but greater and greater levels have been promoted in recetn decades I would say. I think this is what I have been seeing. Yet there must come a point when this state acts as a wake up call for more and more people (as Eso Quest points out). I hope that this is the case as I am finding it lonely where I am. But it is good to talk to people such as you guys. One day we can have a paradise, but it'll take a lot more awakenings than we have got now in my opinion. But we might be getting there and I am prepared to admit that and am happy to look at the evidence for this change.
Hi Sansom. Yes, I do know what you mean when you speak of how the controllers use fear to their advantage. The control system, especially through the instruments of their corporate structures, giveth and then they taketh away. This process of 'giving' should, theoretically, provide us with the necessary existential supports to give us the liberty and freedom to actualize our essential patterns, in whatever form that may take.
"Give us liberty."

But the controllers use their corporate instruments to consume and entrap us, giving us no time for such pursuits. Our liberty now gets taken away. We become entirely dependent on these existential supports and we now have no time left over to establish our real identities based on our essential pursuits. Our identities now become defined exclusively by these existential dependencies, the foundation of which is based on rampant vamperitic consumerism. There is no time left over in our lives to establish our real selves, our real identities, based on real moral activity (conscience).

I think someone once defined fear as the mechanism the non-self uses to avoid its inevitable annihilation when confronted with the presence of the real. Well, since our identities are built on such existential/non essential foundations, it makes perfect sense why people fear to see the truth. People fear annihilation and, just as you say, our elite controllers promote this fear for this very reason. But there is hope Sansom. The gradual awaking of humanity could cause a quantum jump into a more limitless realm of greater possibilities. For me, this seems less and less likely, but who knows, if a certain threshold is exceeded then reality may shift into the mysterious land of the unknowable opening new doors with new possibilities? Wishful thinking on my part? Probably.
But it won't be wishful thinking if I have no expectations on the outcome of my actions.
Easier said then done of course.

For man, pushing the boundaries of our reality beyond it's limits is impossible, but for the creative principle, the nagual, all things are possible.

And as Esoquest mentioned, the awakening process is indeed a very complex process
individually and more so collectively. It's something we can't predict. I guess we can only see the results after the threshold boundaries of our present 'reality' has exceeded its limit.

Sorry Kenlee,

I am a computer 'biff' as we say in my part of the world, I was trying to take an extract from your last and make reference to it in this response, but I could not find the way to do it.

So, may I refer to the third to last paragraph 5th line down starting with "But there is hope Sansom".

I agree that there is hope. If this was hopeless then we would not be here, if this was easy then we would not have sufficient of a challenge, nor would we learn much of any use. It is the facing of fears that make for transformation of an individual. It is the collective facing of fear that makes for transformation of society.

When enough of us face our fears and say, enough is enough, I cannot stand by any longer! Then we have started the last phase in the destruction of the old ways of darkness.

Well, I am much more bouyant about this after reading so much on this site and many more.

However, there are such a lot of destructive sites out there also, ready to deceive and take people in on the dark side.

Perhaps we could talk about that somewhere on the forum. I have had some unpleasant experiences in my three years of surfing.

Take care, and keep on doing the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom