Our paranormal experiences

Similar to the cap stories, I bought 3 gold nuggets years ago with some birthday/christmas money. I kept them all together in their individual plastic display boxes in a ziplock bag. After unpacking my things after leaving my ex I only found two nuggets in display cases in the zip lock bag so I went through the rest of my stuff thoroughly a number of times trying to find the 3rd nugget. It was quite a distinctive nugget because it could either resemble a butterfly or an eagle depending on which perspective it was viewed from and it was the largest of the three. Soon after the legal matters settled between my ex and I was packing to move again, the third nugget in it's display box appeared in the zip lock bag again with the two others. Weird!

As I was approximately 7, I playd that I am a magician.
I placet several Groschen (like cents nower days) on a blanket and than an other blanket over that coins.
Not epecting anything, it was still a game for me, I removed the upper blanket and then I was very supprised, that they had doubbled.
But unfortunately I got greedy, I put the blanket back on the money, I expectet (we shell not! :P) to get more of it...
The result was, that afterwards there only was the original ammount on the blanket after lifting the upper blanket again...

My first contact with the paranormal was when I was a kid. I've got two spontaneous OOBEs, both of them lasted only for a few seconds. A few years later, when I was in high school, I saw something very weird in the night sky. Some kind of biological form like Paramecium caudatum (wasn't eye floaters). It was doing some impossible maneuvers, sudden accelerations, etc. After a while, it disappeared.

I had a lot to do with materialization. Probably also earlier, but maybe for now I will share my first evident story that triggered a lot of emotions.

I have been collecting ponies since I was 5 years old. Today my collection has almost 2,000 ponies. However, they were never ordinary objects for me, but I had a kind of affection and sentiment towards them. Sometimes it felt as if I had poured a part of my soul into them. Strange things often happened with them. They moved around in the absence of anyone etc., but the strangest story began when I was 10 years old.

Around Christmas, I had a dream about two stars falling from the Christmas tree. When I woke up, these two stars fell off it in front of my eyes. Despite the logical non-obviousness, it was intuitively obvious to me that two of my ponies would be lost.

Shortly thereafter, I noticed that I did indeed miss two ponies. At that time, it was the end of the world for me. I bought both of these ponies during my last holiday in France. They were extremely valuable to me. I have never despaired of anything before. It was the first time in my life. The matter seemed even more serious to me when I couldn't stop crying for the next few days.

After a few days, however, I began to change my mindset. I started praying for these lost ponies to be back because they were very important to me. With all this, I treated them like living creatures. I asked them to be happy, even if they never came back to me. I also asked that all information about them be kept. I didn't want any new replacement pony. All I wanted was the ones I had lost, though I know these emotions are usually alien to most children.

After two weeks, there was a moment where I felt that I was giving up. But I didn't give up in this negative sense, I just felt that I was giving the matter over to something higher.

Today I would call it a letting go. I decided to stand on my hands (I was practicing sports acrobatics then). I stood on my hands, looked at the shelf, for a moment it was brighter all over the room, and I saw that one of the missing ponies had returned to the shelf in front of me. It was something absolutely special for me. These were no longer just visions that were even confirmed in reality, but a real meeting of physics and metaphysics.

I had to wait 15 years for the return of the second pony. In the meantime, many unusual situations have happened in my life, but it has never been that I would not be missing. This lack has always been with me. For whatever was lost, I would never be able to forget it.

When I was a child, I thought an adult was more rational and less sensitive. I thought that as an adult I would be fully rational and I would forget about my childhood dreams forever. Nothing like that happened. When I was 25, I could cry over a pony that was lost 15 years earlier. And the day after such a desperate evening, my request was granted.

It was one of the most beautiful moments for me at that time. Back then, I graduated from university, I had a job, but nothing was as important to me as what I loved so much in my childhood.

On the same day, I had a meeting to write a medical science publication, but I was so excited about what happened that it totally outweighed everything else.

I think that this sentimentalism has remained with me to this day. I am only able to enjoy what I really love. That's why I'm working on developing theories about time and consciousness, and only then can I be happy. These are also my childhood dreams.

I don't remember ever seeing any objects appear. Only items that mysteriously disappear :-(
But my wife got an item in a rather unusual way.
This happened some time after the death of the one who raised her and whom she considered to be her own father. (She called him her uncle although there was no family relationship). Besides, I witnessed some strange phenomena with her at his place just after his death: his watch stopped at the time of his death, his privileged chair which moves just behind us, the closed bedroom door which opens by itself. ..
So, she was walking alone on the sidewalk when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She turns around and notices with amazement that there is no one there. But she sees slightly on the side on the ground an object 18 cm in diameter with the effigy of Jesus. My wife has always been extremely resistant to anything relating to religion, although she is very open to spirituality. But she took it as a sign of her presence from her uncle.
She could no longer sleep alone without a light on (Working at night, I only went to bed in the morning) until she brought this effigy home. Since then she has become calm again and sleeps without any problem without light.
The effigy has stood on the wall in front of the bedroom since that day.
71793852_1130745463781573_4579056404555366400_n.jpg

In my opinion science MUST address these questions seriously. This is, in my opinion, the first priority. But how to do it? Can physics be of any help? The concept of densities (the degree of being "material"), of subtle realities, extra dimensions, entanglements, should be the starting point.
I often think about this myself, trying to understand how such events can happen. It is difficult since we can only study what we can measure, and we have to wonder if every event from a higher density will reflect itself in ours. One would think so, but then it becomes difficult to not project my own biases into studying the paranormal; specifically by looking at things from only a 3D perspective.

One would think so, but then it becomes difficult to not project my own biases into studying the paranormal; specifically by looking at things from only a 3D perspective.
Here mathematics comes to help us. For instance infinity cannot be "measured", and yet mathematics has a precise definition of the whole hirerchy of infinities. Quoting from wikipedia:

Aleph number​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia​
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Aleph-nought, aleph-zero, or aleph-null, the smallest infinite cardinal number​
In mathematics, particularly in set theory, the aleph numbers are a sequence of numbers used to represent the cardinality (or size) of infinite sets that can be well-ordered. They were introduced by the mathematician Georg Cantor[1] and are named after the symbol he used to denote them, the Hebrew letter aleph
Similarly we know from experience only one-dimensional and two-dimensional spheres, bu mathematics deals with spheres of any number of dimensions, and in quantum theory the space of quantum state vectors of a particle is an infinite-dimensional sphere. Without mathematics we woul be lost indeed, but mathematics gives us powerful tools for dealing with other realms, inaccessible to our immediate experience.

What is your book about? Why is it not published yet and when are you going to publish it?
It is about "corruption of science". The way institutional science is dealing with paranormal is a prominent example. Laura is repeatedly encouraging me to edit this book and publish, but I am all the time always too busy with doing science...

Well, I've written and talked about this sort of thing from many angles, beginning in "Amazing Grace" and continuing through the Wave Series, and here and there on the forum. In AG, I detailed some of my speculations about what might be going on, including my own doubts and skepticism. When I was younger, I regularly dreamed about the most mundane things that would then occur within a day or two of the dream. That really got me to thinking about prophecy and fixed future vs open future, free will, etc. The Cs experiment itself seems to have triggered quite a few startling experiences including a number of instances of very loud sounds something like thunder, that accompany some paranormal events. For a time, I was literally plagued with anomalies and did all sorts of things to try to make it stop.

The famous medium of the previous century, Eileen Garrett, was sure that her mediumistic 'controls' were just aspects of her personality. That may have been true, but I don't think that excludes the idea that she was communicating with 'spirits' of some sort.

What does it ultimately mean to have encounters with what seems to be a deceased person that convey accurate information? Is it really a discrete, discarnate entity, or is it simply a form of clairvoyance where one encounters some sort of cluster of energy in a field, and that cluster does not necessarily prove survival after death? After many years, I could never nail that down and finally came to the conclusion that it really didn't matter because what was happening WAS evidence of SOMETHING beyond our material existence. And if we are to go that far, then why not accept the most parsimonious explanation, that it is, in fact, a discarnate entity?

I came to a similar conclusion about the Cs experiment when they would come up with stuff that was startlingly accurate and yet truly impossible to be available to me or any other participants in any normal way.

When I was younger, I regularly dreamed about the most mundane things that would then occur within a day or two of the dream.
Do you mean completely insignificant situations? Like, for example, that someone comes up to you in a given place and asks a specific (hypothetically irrelevant) question or that you will see a person who looks a certain way during a walk? Something like that? How did you interpret it then?

For a time, I was literally plagued with anomalies and did all sorts of things to try to make it stop.
I had something very similar. Especially in childhood. Sometimes the request for a break was enough for a few days, but then it started again. Ultimately, however, I didn't want to stop it. I felt it had to be happening and time had to go by.

What does it ultimately mean to have encounters with what seems to be a deceased person that convey accurate information? Is it really a discrete, discarnate entity, or is it simply a form of clairvoyance where one encounters some sort of cluster of energy in a field, and that cluster does not necessarily prove survival after death? After many years, I could never nail that down and finally came to the conclusion that it really didn't matter because what was happening WAS evidence of SOMETHING beyond our material existence. And if we are to go that far, then why not accept the most parsimonious explanation, that it is, in fact, a discarnate entity?
It sounds to me as if you have just considered several models for describing one phenomenon. Is it a spirit, an aspect of our personality, or a kind of pregognition? What if it works like wave-particle duality in physics? Is the photon a particle or a wave? Or is it just our description? Perhaps this is the only possible description that helps us understand reality when reality is of a completely different nature. We perceive some manifestations of reality and try to describe them.

These models aren't really strictly physical. They were built much earlier in theology and philosophy. This was how the nature of God was thought of. What matters less to me right now is how much truth was in the revelations that were considered at that time. I am interested in methodology. It seems to me that what we are talking about may in fact be epistemologically transcendent to us (unknowable), but we see the manifestations of it. Therefore, logically reasoning, we assume that there is a phenomenon, the manifestations of which we perceive. We choose several possible descriptions, each of them explains something, but none explains the whole. This is how I see it at the moment.

I am curious how you see it. Do you think about a comprehensive theory describing these types of phenomena? Have you ever come across Kant's noumenology?

Due to the fact that Laura raised a very important issue regarding the nature of certain phenomena, I referred in my previous post to Kant's noumenology.

However, I am aware that these terms may not be known to everyone here, so in case of any doubts, I can better explain what I meant in the next post. I had good intentions and would not like to be misunderstood.

I know that I sometimes use too short mental shortcuts. If so, please write me about it. If I have been misunderstood, I apologize with all my heart.

Do you mean completely insignificant situations? Like, for example, that someone comes up to you in a given place and asks a specific (hypothetically irrelevant) question or that you will see a person who looks a certain way during a walk? Something like that? How did you interpret it then?

One example that stuck in my mind because of the complete uselessness of it. I dreamed about a hunting dog with particular markings sleeping in a scooped out place in the sand. There was no reason for this image in my dream as it did not connect to anything else, it was just there.

One or two days later, I went to visit a friend who had moved to a new apartment. I had never been to this place and had to follow directions to get there. When I arrived, I turned into the parking area and there, beside the driveway, was the dog sleeping in his scooped out hole in the sand, exactly as he was in my dream. I was actually a bit shocked in the moment to see the darn dog.

And what was the point? There wasn't any.

I had something very similar. Especially in childhood. Sometimes the request for a break was enough for a few days, but then it started again. Ultimately, however, I didn't want to stop it. I felt it had to be happening and time had to go by.

Believe me, stuff can happen so intensely that you want it to stop and "asking" never seemed to work for me. I know that it was partly due to the nature of my studies, that I was opening a lot of doors and thinking about a lot of things that most people never approach. But I still wanted to be in control of my mind and what was happening around me. I resorted to sleeping with a radio playing low so that I would not go too deeply asleep because that was when stuff would break loose.

It sounds to me as if you have just considered several models for describing one phenomenon. Is it a spirit, an aspect of our personality, or a kind of pregognition? What if it works like wave-particle duality in physics? Is the photon a particle or a wave? Or is it just our description? Perhaps this is the only possible description that helps us understand reality when reality is of a completely different nature. We perceive some manifestations of reality and try to describe them.

Of course one has to consider several models. And one does it all the while knowing that possibly none of them will come close, or there may be aspects of all plus things one has never considered because they are not yet part of what one is able to think about.

These models aren't really strictly physical. They were built much earlier in theology and philosophy. This was how the nature of God was thought of. What matters less to me right now is how much truth was in the revelations that were considered at that time. I am interested in methodology. It seems to me that what we are talking about may in fact be epistemologically transcendent to us (unknowable), but we see the manifestations of it. Therefore, logically reasoning, we assume that there is a phenomenon, the manifestations of which we perceive. We choose several possible descriptions, each of them explains something, but none explains the whole. This is how I see it at the moment.

Exactly: possibly/probably unknowable. We are like plane beings observing the activities of a multi-dimensional world outside and around us that occasionally intrudes on our space.

I am curious how you see it. Do you think about a comprehensive theory describing these types of phenomena? Have you ever come across Kant's noumenology?

I discuss Kant somewhat extensively in the Wave Series.

Back
Top Bottom