Ouvrages recommandés - Recommended books

Although I haven't read it yet, here is Jordan B. Peterson's latest book:
"12 nouvelles règles pour une vie au-delà de l'ordre" (Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life)

Amazon.fr - 12 nouvelles règles pour une vie au-delà de l'ordre - Peterson, Jordan b., Baert, Sebastien - Livres

"In 12 Rules for Life, clinical psychologist and celebrated professor at Harvard and the University of Toronto Dr. Jordan B. Peterson helped millions of readers impose order on the chaos of their lives. Now, in this bold sequel, Peterson delivers twelve more lifesaving principles for resisting the exhausting toll that our desire to order the world inevitably takes.

In a time when the human will increasingly imposes itself over every sphere of life—from our social structures to our emotional states—Peterson warns that too much security is dangerous. What’s more, he offers strategies for overcoming the cultural, scientific, and psychological forces causing us to tend toward tyranny, and teaches us how to rely instead on our instinct to find meaning and purpose, even—and especially—when we find ourselves powerless.

While chaos, in excess, threatens us with instability and anxiety, unchecked order can petrify us into submission. Beyond Order provides a call to balance these two fundamental principles of reality itself, and guides us along the straight and narrow path that divides them."

Hello/Bonjour.

I've just stumbled upon a book in French about "stimulating the vagus nerve to help healing" (the original title in English is : "Accessing the healing power of the vagus nerve") from Stanley Rosenberg - this idea is at the basis of the EE breathing program.
Je viens de tomber sur un livre en français à propos de "Stimuler le nerf vague pour aider la guérison" (titre original en anglais, traduit en français : "Accéder au pouvoir de guérison du nerf vague") de Stanley Rosenberg - cette idée est à la base de la pratique d'EE.
VF :
Amazon.fr - Stimuler le nerf vague pour faciliter la guérison - Rosenberg, Stanley, Porges, Stephen, Shield, Benjamin - Livres
VO :
Amazon.fr - Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism - Rosenbery, Stanley, Porges, Stephen W., Shield, Benjamin - Livres

I also bring this other book in French to your attention, about the Polyvagal theory :
Je vous signale aussi cet autre livre en français sur la Théorie polyvagale :

Last edited:
Hello/Bonjour.

I've just stumbled upon a book in French about "stimulating the vagus nerve to help healing" (the original title in English is : "Accessing the healing power of the vagus nerve") from Stanley Rosenberg - this idea is at the basis of the EE breathing program.
Je viens de tomber sur un livre en français à propos de "Stimuler le nerf vague pour aider la guérison" (titre original en anglais, traduit en français : "Accéder au pouvoir de guérison du nerf vague") de Stanley Rosenberg - cette idée est à la base de la pratique d'EE.
VF :
Amazon.fr - Stimuler le nerf vague pour faciliter la guérison - Rosenberg, Stanley, Porges, Stephen, Shield, Benjamin - Livres
VO :
Amazon.fr - Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve: Self-Help Exercises for Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Autism - Rosenbery, Stanley, Porges, Stephen W., Shield, Benjamin - Livres

I also bring this other book in French to your attention, about the Polyvagal theory :
Je vous signale aussi cet autre livre en français sur la Théorie polyvagale :
Yes there is a thread here about this book Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve by Stanley Rosenburg

Edit: I removed a video from France Soir with Christian Perronne which prefaces Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book because it is marked unavailable when I publish it.
I don't understand why because it works very well. But the same thing happened to me recently when I wanted to post videos on the forum.

Maybe some videos don't allow to be embedded elsewhere ?

Anyway, was it the one which is here ?

Maybe some videos don't allow to be embedded elsewhere ?

Anyway, was it the one which is here ?

No. That was a short intro youtube video for this one.

I just discovered that there is an autoedited french version of Secret teachings of All Ages by Manly Hall, but in 4 volumes with 2 translated up to date

de link is not working

Back
Top Bottom