Oxytocin

Yes, that could happen in some cases, such as after using the Pitocin to induce the labor in pregnant women.

In such cases, the repair of oxytocin receptors would probably be the proper solution.
the receptor goes back to normal though a bit slowly, and natural OXYTOCIN is not likely to desensitize it, but the other options you quoted, things that induce a tonic release(including mdma/clonidine?) are highly likely and i'd stay away

the receptor goes back to normal though a bit slowly, and natural OXYTOCIN is not likely to desensitize it, but the other options you quoted, things that induce a tonic release(including mdma/clonidine?) are highly likely and i'd stay away

I'm not suggesting people to take MDMA, this is just a substance that scientists used in their experiments to induce brain plasticity. The other things are pretty much all natural substances. You can find choline in egg yolk or soy/sunflower lecithin.

I'm not suggesting people to take MDMA, this is just a substance that scientists used in their experiments to induce brain plasticity. The other things are pretty much all natural substances. You can find choline in egg yolk or soy/sunflower lecithin.

i'm going with the analogy that being natural doesn't prevent some people being allergic to it, some can't eat these things you mention without rolling on the floor with pain

seemingly inocuous meds can also break homeostasis with baclofen and clonidine being some of the offenders IIRC

i'm going with the analogy that being natural doesn't prevent some people being allergic to it, some can't eat these things you mention without rolling on the floor with pain

Yes, everybody is different. If you want to experiment with something always start with small doses. If you don't, you can always try alternative methods, such as breathing exercises, bodywork, aromatherapy, neurofeedback, etc.

Back
Top Bottom