Pentagon first responder

you see, the trouble is, realitybasher, that we have had EVERY kind of person check-in on this forum:

we have HAD IT, with all the layer upon layer of lies, disinformation, propaganda, emotional stonewalling, fake interviews, crazy theories that stridently ignore solid evidence, conflicting eyewitness testimony, emotional rants about 'crazy conspiricists', etc etc ad nauseam. check the rest of the forum if you really want to see the details.

We have had fundamentalists who are absolutely emotionally locked down into the tunnel-vision one or another particular mindset, who are 100% hung-up on their own 'sacred cows'.
We have had deliberate disinformation agents.
We have had unconscious dupes.
We have had people with obvious intellectual or emotional difficulties who can't string a coherent deduction together.
We have had people who simply want to 'let off steam' and have a bit of a rant
We have had people disrupting maybe just for the 'fun' of it.
We have had casual curious bystanders, or 'dabblers'
And we have had sincere and determined seekers of objective truth.

how to separate out all these different things? It needs a great deal of wider-context knowledge and experience, and so we attempt to 'network' to gather this knowledge. The experiences dealing with some of the above has certainly given us valuable knowledge of how cointelpro operates.

So, for example, you are giving us your own personal eyewitness account. You must be aware that this certainly conflicts with other eyewitness accounts. So who to believe? It comes down to solid corroborating evidence, plus an in-depth knowledge of wider circumstances of the situation - this includes the political situation and a knowledge of ponerology and other aspects of our reality, and always 'who benefits' must be considered when looking at the sources of evidence.

Another point, which may have escaped you, is that there are very clear cointelpro-based reasons as to why someone might appear, and say exactly the things you are saying, as an attempt to deceive or add 'noise'. This puts you in a very difficult position - the burden of proof is distinctly on you, when so MUCH indicates a reality different to your account. As is said, a truly revolutionary theory requires truly revolutionary levels of evidence to back it up.

No one is simply going to take what you say at face value, when it immediately contradicts a wealth of other information. Anyone can SAY anything. If you expect to be taken seriously, you will need evidence. Do you happen to have any photos of the things you describe?

Plus you link to GLP. This shows you are either not in the know are you ARE in the know. Neither of which stands you in good stead.

I hope you can see that this is why you have received rather a cold reception to your eyewitness account. Marching straight in here with your own insubstantiated ideas and calling people retarded for not agreeing with them ain't gonna help either - it is rude, and indicates a certain fixed mindset, which is NOT conducive to finding the truth.

I dont know what "eyewitness" accounts you are talking about. Everyone who i knew in the area saw the same reality i did. As i said before. When trying to decide what model to view reality through...... investigate. I dont know how to post pictures here but i can tell you i have a photo of my entire company on the grounds of the pentagon with the hole behind us. also you could research the 3rd infantry and 911. As far as the the MUCH that indicates a reality different to my own i ask. how many of these accounts have real proof of their theories? I however offer no "theory" Im only disproving a theory. Which is always simpler to do i admit.

If you want to display an image you can use the img tag.

It would be very helpful for all of us to share those pictures

realitybasher said:
I dont know what "eyewitness" accounts you are talking about. Everyone who i knew in the area saw the same reality i did..
Yes you do. Don't be obtuse.

You are coming here, and telling us in your own words what YOU witnessed (or say you did). It is your eyewitness account. That is all we have to go on - you have not presented us with anything else.

I could say anything, I could say that it was ME personally responsible, that I flew the starship enterprise into the side of the pentagon. It is just words.

realitybasher said:
As i said before. When trying to decide what model to view reality through...... investigate. I dont know how to post pictures here but i can tell you i have a photo of my entire company on the grounds of the pentagon with the hole behind us. also you could research the 3rd infantry and 911. As far as the the MUCH that indicates a reality different to my own i ask. how many of these accounts have real proof of their theories? I however offer no "theory" Im only disproving a theory. Which is always simpler to do i admit.
You haven't disproved it. You have only given an eyewitness testimony. One that contradicts other evidence. It is WORDS only at this point. Words are cheap. Especially on the internet. ESPECIALLY regarding the lie-ridden issues surrounding 9-11. Surely you understand this?

Photos, on the other hand, are much more interesting. (Though these too can be faked of course)

As regards proof of other theories - the first step comes down to disproving the official story of flight whatever-it-was hitting the pentagon, which clearly does not stand up to scrutiny in so many ways once you start to examine the evidence (see SOTT, the forum, the Pentagon Strike video, '9-11 Ultimate Truth' etc). As you say, disproving is easier.

And if the official story does not work, then where does that leave us? For starters, it leaves us with LYING OFFICIALS. Which means that LIES are a big part of the scene (and for good reason). So, from a neutral external viewpoint, there is already a large probability that you are LYING. Do you really expect an anonymous and uncorroborated testimony (that contradicts existing observations) to be accepted without critical scrutiny?

So, if you have any photos to show us, that would be interesting.

realitybasher said:
I dont know what "eyewitness" accounts you are talking about. Everyone who i knew in the area saw the same reality i did. As i said before. When trying to decide what model to view reality through...... investigate. I dont know how to post pictures here but i can tell you i have a photo of my entire company on the grounds of the pentagon with the hole behind us.
I am more interested in photos of the bodies in seats you mentioned or photos of intact parts of the plane/landing gear/engines.

realitybasher said:
also you could research the 3rd infantry and 911. As far as the the MUCH that indicates a reality different to my own i ask. how many of these accounts have real proof of their theories? I however offer no "theory" Im only disproving a theory. Which is always simpler to do i admit.
Sorry to burst your bubble but you haven't disproven anything. You have provided fiction up to this point since nothing you have said pertaining your alleged presence to facts on the ground at the pentagon can be verified.

I have some wonderful alphabet soup for you here...

_http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Ryan_Pic_2.jpg

P W N 3 D

from here: _http://www.blackanthem.com/News/U_S_Military_19/Photos_Soldiers_remember_observe_9_1110150.shtml

we have this:

070911-A-0840A-001.jpg

caption said:
Soldiers of the 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team's 325th Brigade Support Battalion viewed a brief video presentation during an early morning remembrance breakfast at Forward Operating Base Warrior, Kirkuk, Iraq. The breakfast event served to commemorate the anniversary of those that lost their lives in New York City, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2001.
a little further down we have this:
070911-A-0840A-004.jpg

caption said:
Soldiers of the 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team's 325th Brigade Support Battalion viewed a brief video presentation during an early morning remembrance breakfast at Forward Operating Base Warrior, Kirkuk, Iraq. The breakfast event served to commemorate the anniversary of those that lost their lives in New York City, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2001.
Nothin like repeating yourself to get the message across. "You are here because of 9-11!!!"

Btw this happened to be the first link from scroogle.org when i typed in 3rd infantry 911. It's wonderful how this symbol-based reality works, no?

And for the record rb - you never answered the question posed by domivr and reiterated by myself: Who's lieing?

We have been told ad nausem that the plane "vaporized", and also that all the victims were identified from DNA evidence - these two events are mutually exclusive, ergo someone has to be lieing.

Have you watched the pentagon strike flash?

From the photos that we have had access to there's literally no evidence of any parts of a plane. No engines, no tail sections, no parts of the body and lastly no victims. So you can understand why we're skeptical when someone shows up claiming to "have seen it all", especially this late in the game. Besides, given the pictures we've seen, IF there was a 757 crash @ the pentagon there would have been pieces of it visible in the photographs, IF there were bodies there would have been pictures of them. Thus our skepticism - where's the evidence?

Edit: That's a real nice picture btw, however it doesnt show any parts of a plane, nor any bodies.

So you think that the 3rd Infantry BATTALION has only one unit? and your photo is NEW. im showing you one from the site. you are retarded

At this point I can only say that we're loosing our time with this person. He came in with the only purpose of adding noise here and he keep on behaving miseducatedly towards the forum members.

That's the only hard evidence he showed to us.
Thanks for the picture, very illustrative...

Gracious...and I thought there might be something of interest due to a few more posts added to this thread. This RB guy (who frequents obvious Cointelpro sites like AboveTopSecret, godlikeproductions, and WRH) really thinks he's a clever fellow. If anyone on this forum called him a retard, would his response be "I know you are, but what am I?" Immature, full of self-importance, and ill-mannered. He has nothing to show for his claims...the picture tells us nothing...

Why feed this troll? If he is a disinfo agent, delusional dupe, (or telling the truth, which seems unlikely) he's doing a very poor job of it.

Hi RB:

1) Why don't you directly answer the questions posted to you?
2) Provide photos showing concrete evidence. We rely on DATA only.

Showing your team is in front of the Pentagon is not evidence. All of the photos
given so far are photo-ops with guys waving "Hi Mom/Dad! I was here!" and that's
about it, and shows teary-eyed propaganda as if to entice an emotional feeling but,
I am not buying it, fwiw.

realitybasher said:
So you think that the 3rd Infantry BATTALION has only one unit? and your photo is NEW. im showing you one from the site. you are retarded
Why are you calling Crye 'retarded'? Not only you're 'bashing' the objective reality, but you are about to be 'bashing' the forum members here. or so it seems.

So far, you have not provided any strong evidence (data, as others pointed out) to support your theory.

realitybasher said:
your picture is clearly taken at a time when the pentagon debris had been extensively cleared, i.e. several days after the attack. You say you were there on the day, just after it happened, and that you have a picture to prove it. So why don't you go ahead and post it

Joe

'realitybasher' - while you clearly think calling people 'retarded' is convincing conversation, the fact of the matter is that it is contrary to the spirit of this forum, and against forum rules. Of course, this is also true of posting noise, manipulation and fantasy stories about what one's buddies playing dress-up in soldier uniforms might have found inside a building over six years ago. Please understand that unless you are able to control your discourse, your time here will be limited.

reality basher's argument appears to be the same as that of Jim Hoffman, complete with the plane turning into "confetti" and blowing away in the wind.

Hoffman's argument has long ago been throughly debunked here;

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/hoffman_rebuttal.htm

Joe

Back
Top Bottom