People Are Sharing Stories Of Being In A Place That Shouldn’t Exist (30 Experiences)

Definitely some weird stories.

Thinking back - i have 1 experience that can be considered "similar" and strange as well.

It was uni days; back in Australia in 2000 - it was the mid year break and 3 friends and I decided: right...we shall go on road trip and drive to Sydney and meet up with another uni mate of ours. We were in a small university town called Churchill - some ~160km east of Melbourne. The drive to Sydney was going to be almost 1000km. We were planning to meet our friend in Sydney at his place within the day - and it was already lunchtime. Thinking that we had to rush as the drive was going to be at least 12 hours...we piled into the car and started driving out of town.

It was the days before GPS and smartphones - and i was pouring over the map looking for highways or shortcuts - when i saw a highway on the map called the "Omeo Highway" that cut through the Victorian alps (not very tall alps, and max elevation is about 1500m). It was kind of winter; but it rarely snows and doesn't get too cold in Victoria at sea level. The normal route to Sydney is a coast hugging highway. This highway, in theory at least was like a hypotenuse of a triangle, cutting through the center and saving us a few hours. None of us had ever been on it and we expected it to be like other highways and paved - and off we went.

The turnoff to the Omeo highway came - and we turned into it. Next thing we know after driving a while it becomes a dirt road. Then we realized that this must have been one of those alpine dirt road"highways". It was too late to turn back, so we kept going. Then it was foggy all over and we could hardly see the road. Finally as the elevation started to increase marginally - we hit roads covered with snow and the car was slip sliding (it was an old Japanese sedan and not built for off-road). By now it was dusk and we were well and truly late. We knew we were not going to make to Sydney within the day - and by this time we were really wondering where we were going to end and sleep for the night. There were some towns along the highway - but we weren't exactly sure where we were along it exactly - because we only had a map, and it was hard to estimate as there were hardly any road signs on the highway or milestones.

Sometime at 8-9pm the highway ended - and we sort of got into a small town. There were houses and driveways, and a few lights - but hardly anybody around. Then we saw a sign saying "Pub & Hotel". We parked and walked right into the door. It was the most strange feeling ever. Here were four of us (students from Malaysia & Singapore) - and as we walked in ....pin drop silence. There were about 15 people milling about and having their drinks, but they all stopped and looked at us. It felt like we had crashed the monster's ball or something. As we walked from the door to the bar counter. The silence and eyes just followed us all the way. There was nice lady at the bar that confirmed they had rooms available for the night. Then she asked "What are you guys doing here? " We told her we were on our way to Sydney - to which she replied "You guys must be really lost". That was it and no offers of advice or guidance of how to get back on our route to Sydney.

We piled into the room upstairs - with all of us feeling eerie and strange. Later we heard the conversations finally continue downstairs. We hardly slept that night, spoke a lot about how strange this little town was and the Omeo highway. We woke up from very disturbed sleep at sunrise and we left. We totally felt unwelcome there and were wondering where was all the Australian hospitality that we were used to.

We finally made it to Sydney later in the day - and i can't remember the name of the town, or how we drove out, or even the check out process from the Pub. It all seems a bit fuzy now, 20+ years later - but i do clearly remember the very vivid entrance into the pub till today.

p.s right after finishing this post - i googled Omeo highway and there was this PDF about interesting tales of Omeo Highway

Just curious Lukasz - as i grew up in Kuala Lumpur, and know the city very well - was wondering if you know/can remember which part of the city this "missing" Indian restaurant was in. Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't have this day documented well, but it had to be in the city center somewhere. Probably in or near Chinatown.

What I can tell you is that on that day we came by train from KLIA airport. Then, if I'm not mistaken, we walked north towards JLN Parlimen (I remember we passed the Butterfly Park).

IMG_0009.JPGIMG_0011.JPG
Then we turned into Jln Raja and passed by the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0013.JPGIMG_0014.JPG
And this is, unfortunately, the last photo of the day.

But I remember that we must have turned into Leboh Pasar Besar and crossed the Klang River. I would say that the restaurant was within a radius of no more than 1km from there.

The Sri Maha Mariamman Temple was also quite close as I think we passed it on that day, and it is also on the first photo of next day.
IMG_0015.JPG

I'm sorry that I cannot be more specific. One or two years after the trip I probably could tell you even the street name the missing restaurant should be. But later I didn't think much about this trip and forgot many details.

But I remember that we must have turned into Leboh Pasar Besar and crossed the Klang River. I would say that the restaurant was within a radius of no more than 1km from there.
Thanks Lukasz - i am quite familiar with the area, as it is the older part of KL with a lot more character than the new KL City Center area where the twin towers are. Lots of history and old streets and I was also born in a hospital near the area. If there were strange energies around - this would definitely be the area for it to manifest.

FWIW:

Not being where you are supposed to be? Like in somebody else’s head.

Sometime during 2017-20018, for a few months, I had a weird consciousness thing happening. During times of idle thought patterns like while I was washing dishes, yardwork or driving down the road, I would be thinking routine stuff like, pick up the kids at school, stop by the grocery store, don’t forget the rent this week etc. Then STOP! I don’t have kids in school! I don’t drive a blue SUV, and other points that were not my life. Yet, I was thinking it very much in that person’s head. Faster that a dream disappears upon waking, it would be gone. The door slammed shut. And I was left with the feeling of; just whose life was I peering into? It’s not a dream. I’m awake, here, mowing the lawn. Not driving a blue SUV and checking my grocery list. Weird? Different universe? Different person in this timeline and world? Was I surfing the unconscious human mind or this universe or another universe? Dunno…

It started again about 2-3 weeks ago. In and out of other people’s lives it feels like. FWIW also 2-3 weeks ago after decades of 111s then 333s , I just switched to 444. Mostly 4s, but 3s still show up too. I never found out what the 1s, or the 3s were for, now here come 4s. And lastly about 2-3 weeks ago, I came up with anxiety without any rhyme or reason. It's just there. I’m using the term from the “mass formation” talks…” free floating anxiety” earlier in life I would have thought something was wrong, now I just think it's part of the terrain we are passing through.

Just thought Id bring these points up, in case anyone else is noticing and differences lately.
I've been having some of that too. Like accessing other person's streams of consciousness. Seeing images of them too. I was like: Who Are You People?? And the same with the numbers: 4's now.

Not exactly a creepy story (or maybe it is) but the only time I wondered where I was (or when) was one instance when I was about 16. I went to the beach with a friend, and we decided to go to the rocky part to catch urchins. While walking and listening to the tales of his trip to Russia (Russia was very different in the mid 90's), suddenly the atmosphere changed. The sea and the sky kind of changed color, the air felt different (kind of easier to breath or something), and the usual sounds of people far away in the sandy part of the beach disappeared. At my left, between two big rocks there was a woman bathing with no clothes and surrounding her four clothed younger females with spears. Now, this beach is in a muslim country, not a usual place for naked people outdoors in broad daylight. Being a young shy gentleman, I averted my sight for a moment and the usual sounds and sensations came back. When I looked again, everything was normal again and the five individuals disappeared. Of course it could be related to hormones, an active imagination, or the boring stories of the friend. But when I turned to him he asked me if I had "seen it" so who know if we were briefly transported to another time or realm, of we shared a similar delusional hallucination.

Not exactly a creepy story (or maybe it is) but the only time I wondered where I was (or when) was one instance when I was about 16. I went to the beach with a friend, and we decided to go to the rocky part to catch urchins. While walking and listening to the tales of his trip to Russia (Russia was very different in the mid 90's), suddenly the atmosphere changed. The sea and the sky kind of changed color, the air felt different (kind of easier to breath or something), and the usual sounds of people far away in the sandy part of the beach disappeared. At my left, between two big rocks there was a woman bathing with no clothes and surrounding her four clothed younger females with spears. Now, this beach is in a muslim country, not a usual place for naked people outdoors in broad daylight. Being a young shy gentleman, I averted my sight for a moment and the usual sounds and sensations came back. When I looked again, everything was normal again and the five individuals disappeared. Of course it could be related to hormones, an active imagination, or the boring stories of the friend. But when I turned to him he asked me if I had "seen it" so who know if we were briefly transported to another time or realm, of we shared a similar delusional hallucination.
So, somewhat related:

From the fantastic website of the late Walter Last "Health-science-spirit.com" (which I highly recommend), he re-posts a "time-warp" photo of Jesus at Galilee, and says:

This photo is not in the same category as the so-called "extras" in psychic photos which tend to show spirit beings, usually with some kind of relationship to photographed persons. Instead it has the characteristics of a time warp. A definition of time warp from the Free Online Dictionary is: "A hypothetical discontinuity of distortion occurring in the flow of time that would move events from one time period to another, or suspend the passage of time."​
There are many eyewitness accounts available of time warps. To understand how this may function you can compare the passing of time with a movie reel. When you have watched a movie the content has not disappeared forever, it still exists on the reel, and you can watch a specific scene again if you know where to look, or just cut out a single frame. This is then like a photo frozen in time, a time warp.​
In the same way, whatever happens on our planet is recorded as on a film in an additional time dimension. In Hinduism and New Age publications this is generally called the Akashic Record. Wikipedia offers this definition: "The akashic records (akasha is a sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space". or "aether") is a term used in Theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence." Also: "The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet."
The scenes that people have described in time warp experiences tend to be highly charged with psychic energy, such as battle scenes, or events in the Bermuda Triangle. For my understanding of the nature of this additional time dimension see: The Science of Spirituality.

Jesus-Galilee.gif

So, somewhat related:

From the fantastic website of the late Walter Last "Health-science-spirit.com" (which I highly recommend), he re-posts a "time-warp" photo of Jesus at Galilee, and says:

This photo is not in the same category as the so-called "extras" in psychic photos which tend to show spirit beings, usually with some kind of relationship to photographed persons. Instead it has the characteristics of a time warp. A definition of time warp from the Free Online Dictionary is: "A hypothetical discontinuity of distortion occurring in the flow of time that would move events from one time period to another, or suspend the passage of time."​

There are many eyewitness accounts available of time warps. To understand how this may function you can compare the passing of time with a movie reel. When you have watched a movie the content has not disappeared forever, it still exists on the reel, and you can watch a specific scene again if you know where to look, or just cut out a single frame. This is then like a photo frozen in time, a time warp.​
In the same way, whatever happens on our planet is recorded as on a film in an additional time dimension. In Hinduism and New Age publications this is generally called the Akashic Record. Wikipedia offers this definition: "The akashic records (akasha is a sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space". or "aether") is a term used in Theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence." Also: "The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet."
The scenes that people have described in time warp experiences tend to be highly charged with psychic energy, such as battle scenes, or events in the Bermuda Triangle. For my understanding of the nature of this additional time dimension see: The Science of Spirituality.

View attachment 72061
You gotta be kidding about the sight right? Here’s a blurb from the sex page, always the best place to start so you can cut straight through to the deviance…..

Start quote:

I envision a sexually open society without sexual suppression or repression. The prevalent sexual activity will be Karezza and similar forms of spiritual or sacred sex. Children, and especially infants, may be routinely exposed to loving sexual encounters of their parents. Older children are given practical instructions in non-genital sexual activities as part of school-related life-skills courses. At a given age or stage of sexual development, teenagers are formally initiated into sacred genital sex.

End quote.

So…. I would take a guess and wager everyone here is against infants being exposed to “loving sexual encounters”, whatever that means to the pervert who wrote it….. it’s all “sacred sexuality”…. What a crock of crap.

Back
Top Bottom