Peter Michael and John Livingston "Master Exorcist"?

Rx said:
Oh No!!

How do you ensure that the link is not live?

Put an underscore just before address, like so: _disinformationsite.com
you can check after you post whether it gets blue and clickable, that would mean it is live. If it's just plain text it's deactivated.

parallel said:
Rx said:
Oh No!!

How do you ensure that the link is not live?

Put an underscore just before address, like so: _disinformationsite.com
you can check after you post whether it gets blue and clickable

Or you can check using the Preview button before posting your post. ;)

SeekinTruth said:
Peter Michael, your repeated statement that you came here anonymously makes it worse from my point of view. If you came SAYING you're Peter Michael and explained WHY what was said about you/your method is not accurate, it would be much more sincere and transparent. But of course, you just wanted to make sure that your audio sales aren't affected, and wanted to cast doubt on any doubt others may have about what you're selling. And then you make up a twisted narrative to try to portray your anonymous post as a virtue. You see how that works?

Yeah just seems he does a very good job at exposing himself the more he replies. He points it out clearly by himself with his projections of blame trying to hide what's within. One of those is the fear based motive he pins on this forum - basically that's his own fear based motive that drives his perception management strategy and projections he has on others. It fails as is evident here and as with most fear based responses that end up being self defeating.

alkhemst said:
Yeah just seems he does a very good job at exposing himself the more he replies. He points it out clearly by himself with his projections of blame trying to hide what's within. One of those is the fear based motive he pins on this forum - basically that's his own fear based motive that drives his perception management strategy and projections he has on others. It fails as is evident here and as with most fear based responses that end up being self defeating.

You know, I've puzzled a bit now and then over that "your fear-based motive" thing that gets flung at me time and again because the last thing we are about is fear and that should be pretty evident in every thing we do. However, now that you have said the above, which makes sense, it seems that the fear is on the side of the accusers who cannot deal with fact-based reality and this is why they dive into de-Nile about nearly everything. They can't deal with the real world, with how things actually are, so they create wishful-thinking, delusional worlds where they are "so powerful" that nothing will every bother them. And of course, anybody pointing out to them that they really ought to take the facts and data into account and take some care are "fear based." They are like someone on LSD who thinks they can fly.

Laura said:
alkhemst said:

You know, I've puzzled a bit now and then over that "your fear-based motive" thing that gets flung at me time and again because the last thing we are about is fear and that should be pretty evident in every thing we do. However, now that you have said the above, which makes sense, it seems that the fear is on the side of the accusers who cannot deal with fact-based reality and this is why they dive into de-Nile about nearly everything. They can't deal with the real world, with how things actually are, so they create wishful-thinking, delusional worlds where they are "so powerful" that nothing will every bother them. And of course, anybody pointing out to them that they really ought to take the facts and data into account and take some care are "fear based." They are like someone on LSD who thinks they can fly.

You've nailed it, Laura. As someone who has been embroiled in 'fear-based' groups, I can say that this is the absolute opposite to that. This is a 'knowledge based' group of people, and although I have only been here a matter of months my 'fear level' has dropped dramatically. It's so simple - forewarned is forearmed. To be warned is to be given knowledge. To have knowledge gives one an advantage over the enemy. If you know you have the possibility of surviving the attack of, or even beating, your enemy, the fear reduces dramatically. It's common sense.

You are the face of this liberating community, and you have experienced many entities of the peter michael variety. They are ten-a-penny. They are all so far up themselves that all they see is their own ego. With that sort of vision they are helpless in the face of projection. Projection is their automatic, involuntary choice.

I feel sorry for them but how can we help them if they can't see their own problem?

I feel sorry for them but how can we help them if they can't see their own problem?

I think it just comes down to (1) whether they truly and sincerely ask for help, and (2) whether they can psychologically endure the positive disintegration necessary for personal growth that mirrors provide. Just my two cents.

In Peter Michael's case, he's not asking for help so feeling sorry for him is just wasting your time and energy in my opinion. He's shown himself to be the kind of vermin that is perfectly happy with how he behaves and if he wasn't he would have presented himself here with a totally different attitude. It's better to spend your energy on avoiding these types of people and continuing with work on yourself instead I think.

Rx said:

In Peter Michael's case, he's not asking for help so feeling sorry for him is just wasting your time and energy in my opinion. He's shown himself to be the kind of vermin that is perfectly happy with how he behaves and if he wasn't he would have presented himself here with a totally different attitude. It's better to spend your energy on avoiding these types of people and continuing with work on yourself instead I think.

Well said Rx. I've spent a large part of my life feeling sorry for people who can't get out of their own way. As the C's say 'Pity those who pity'.

Zadius Sky said:
I have just found another "light"= Peter Michael connection on the Web. He goes by "lighthealer" on David Ike forum (I will never dare posting links to that forum here) and trying to teach things to others relating to the spirits and possessions. In some posts, he revealed himself and trying to get others to buy his CDs, and in other posts, he "recommended" himself (referring to himself in a third person) and John Livingston to others. He even encourage others to email him off-list for "consultation."

Given his behaviour & responses on this forum, and his evident self-recommendations on other forums why would anyone want to use his products &/or services. He has totally exposed himself :scared:

Rx said:

The 'feel sorry for them' part of my sentence was meant ironically. The guy is a lost soul.

lightwalker said:
I came here to simply create a different understanding...

Mission accomplished! (in a Heisenberg uncertainty kind of way).

[Spock eyebrow] How can a person not in control of the understandings he creates be so in control of attachments that he can exile them?

Back
Top Bottom