Pets acting strange?

From what little I know about dog psychology, I think they need to recognise humans as being the 'pack leader/s' - otherwise you're in trouble. As long as they do that, and constantly defer to the human/s as 'pack leader/s', then all is usually ok with their interactions. (no psycho doggie stuff).

I suppose its a bit like children, you can't have them running the household... and you can't 'reason' with them either (well, you can with children once they reach a certain age..). I suppose for a psychologically 'healthy' canine, you either gotta understand what makes it 'tick', or just become 'pack leader' naturally.

I don't own any dogs, prefering cats (more independant, less time consuming). I haven't noticed any change in behaviour from either of them so far. Mind you they are very pleased to be back home after two weeks in the cat penetentiary (boarding kennels) whilst I was away.

Nienna Eluch said:
SAO said:
Nienna Eluch said:
Also, I keep in mind that only through human interaction can 2d beings graduate to being 3d beings
I think the C's said we can assist the process but I don't remember reading that we're required for it.

Uhm, actually I was thinking of what I read from the Ra sessions. :)
Oops sorry I forgot they talked about it too. But still I am pretty sure they said something along the same lines, unless I misunderstood. See here for example:

_http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Ra_Session_14

SAO said:
Nienna Eluch said:
SAO said:
Nienna Eluch said:
Also, I keep in mind that only through human interaction can 2d beings graduate to being 3d beings
I think the C's said we can assist the process but I don't remember reading that we're required for it.

Uhm, actually I was thinking of what I read from the Ra sessions. :)
Oops sorry I forgot they talked about it too. But still I am pretty sure they said something along the same lines, unless I misunderstood. See here for example:

_http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Ra_Session_14

Thank you, SAO for you time on this. I stand corrected and defer to your superior capacities. :D

I need to be more explicit in my communication and try to convey things exactly as they truly are, at least as far as I can. So thanks for the kick in the pants on this. :-[

I really do appreciate it. :)

Nienna Eluch said:
Thank you, SAO for you time on this.  I stand corrected and defer to your superior capacities
No problem, and no superior capacities here, just wanted to clarify and had the lawofone wiki handy. Just seemed like an important point, as it would probably be wrong to rationalize that we're doing animals a favor by keeping them as pets by basing this on the assumption that they require us for their evolution. And I'm not saying you used that rationalization, just that this is a potential.

Just want to note that the doggums have now "settled down" a bit since yesterday. Don't know what had them going, or why it stopped, but there it is.

Laura said:
Just want to note that the doggums have now "settled down" a bit since yesterday. Don't know what had them going, or why it stopped, but there it is.

Here also. The cat that I thought was sick and acting all strange has been sleeping directly in front of the garage door into the house since Sunday night has now returned to his regular bed and is back to normal.

Yes, I've noticed this over a three week period, I raise Boxers, seven of them. They have been whiny and very protective, my two big males have been very weary of noises and wanting to go outside and then back in almost imediately. Last night they were in the kennels acting weird, the females were whimpering, and the males were mad about something (barking), they usually settle down if I tell them too, but didn't last night. Any explanation?

Laura said:

Ours are still being weirdos. ;)

My Hubby is ill, and Dex came in last night and looked at him, cocked his head, and went upstairs. He came back down and stared at Hubby again, as if to say "Why not go to bed, Dad? C'mon I'll go with ya." He then sat on Hubby's feet and loved on him a while. (He's such a sensative soul.)

The Agent of Gravity Cat is now sleeping in the Bill Box. :rolleyes:

I think the combination of illness and a deer hunter Dex doesn't like the smell of could be part of the issue on our end.

PepperFritz said:
One of our cats (the youngest, 2year-old) is behaving oddly; however, the older cat and our two dogs are doing nothing out of the ordinary. Fritz is normally a very laid-back cat who spends most of his time catting-around outside, and only meows at me when he wants food. Over the past week he asks to go outside, then wants back inside within a few minutes (normally he's gone for hours). He follows me around and meows very loudly at me, so I give him wet food (which is always what he wants when he does that), but he only eats a little of it, then goes back to stalking me and meowing. Otherwise does not seem "unwell" in any way....

An addendum to the above post:

Fritz's behaviour is getting stranger and stranger. When indoors, he normally spends a lot of time sleeping in the basement (especially at night). We call it his "cave". But now he rarely goes near the basement, and instead has been sleeping on my bed with the other animals -- which he never has before. It certainly has me shaking my head as to what has brought on this radically different behaviour....

while surfing on another site i followed a link to the HAARP magnetometer =http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi and lo! and behold there where some disturbances around the time Laura started this thread.

just like animals can sense coming earthquakes(frogs even in china) they would be able to feel the change in magnet field .... now the sun has been quiet so its not coming from it...some fine tuning of the HAARP operators for the upcoming 'big event' maybe ? :evil
on the pet side...my daughters cat PUSS who chose to live here,she has moved down the road a few km 3 years ago ,but he comes back here every time ,3 so far, even when there is no one here to feed him ,well, there is rats in the shed,and he can catch one in 5minutes flat when he wants fresh rat,
has been more playful, almost dog like,he stalks the shadow of his flicking tail tip and then chases and catches it it almost seems to me like a performance he only does it indoors when someone is watching and he 'spooks' when he walks through the doorway to the kitchen which has the computer on the left and the tv and stuff on the right.
It is spring here and before Laura mentioned it i put it down to that ,puss being more playful and affectionate

and as far as he HAARP influence goes we are still blesst with having no cell phone coverage here :P
RRR

Like I said my Boxers are still acting strange, but we also have two cats, that have decided to hide behind a group of potted plants in the house, which they've never done before. Our horses have been seeking more human touch lately too. Strange.....

My cat has been running around the place at night like he is being chased by something. Sometimes cats will do that (I figure maybe they see things I can't), but a couple of times he seemed close to freaking out. He was calm last night, though.

I have noticed that lately doves are entering houses and flats and other buildings as they never did before. A friend of mine told me doves enter his glasses store and are as though they want to tell him something (obviously they don't want to buy glasses). Another friend of mine also told me that her dog a few days ago was a little nervous during several days and she also notices the doggie seem to want to tell her something.

rrraven said:
just like animals can sense coming earthquakes(frogs even in china) they would be able to feel the change in magnet field .... now the sun has been quiet so its not coming from it...some fine tuning of the HAARP operators for the upcoming 'big event' maybe ? :evil

That's what I thought, they perceive things we don't, most especially geological stuff and weather, and also big human events...

There appears to be an unusual lack of fear in some wild animals lately as well.

While walking in the woods behind the house last week I came upon a doe eating acorns.
Normally a deer will bolt away even before they see you, but this one simply raised her head and looked at me for a moment and then went right back to eating acorns. This deer was probably less then 12-14 feet away from me and didn't`t seem to mind that at all. I just stood there watching her and eventually she walked away and disappeared over a small hill.

Just today I was carrying a can of chicken feed out to the chickens and stopped at the duck pen to say hello to the little dolls. I set the feed can down for a minute right behind where I was standing and when I turned to pick it up a chipmunk was actually in the can eating the food from the top! Less then two feet from me!
Wild animals normally don`t do this kind of thing, so I have been wondering about that too!
Parasites or brain worm maybe? Something seems wrong with them and it doesn't`t seem that they`ll last very long out there if they lose their natural fear of humans.

Back
Top Bottom