Photo of Orbs?

fwiw , when I saw these orbs it reminded me of something that could be similar as what Don Juan talks about, that the seers could see luminous balls of energy within people?

He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy.
Don Juan used the term "seeing" to describe the perception of energy flowing through the universe. It calls for a transition to another reality, to another state of consciousness. As Don Juan explained to Castaneda, this transition "was the result of tremendous discipline on the part of the sorcerers of ancient Mexico." These sorcerers, in being able to see the flow of energy, understood that the "human energetic configuration was, for them, a conglomerate of energy fields agglutinated together by a vibratory force that bound those energy fields into a luminous ball of energy." The shape of that human energy field was called a luminous egg or ball. They considered this ball to be the true self, "true in the sense that it is irreducible in terms of energy.
_http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/index.php/article_id/346

maybe when a person dies, and decides not to go in the light it stays behind as a ''energy ball''? or something, but that still doesn't explain why camera's can capture them.

From Grim's thread:

SARGEL18: I have built many machines by instructions from the Endorians. This is a picture of a field communicator at the vortex. The orbs are coming to feed on the energy coming through the crystal in the form of light. Notice that some of the orbs in the photo are moving while others are still.
That was funny. I agree that video would seem more accurate to determine validity, but it is getting much easier to alter them so fakes will surely arise.

Allen, what that local described is quite common in crop circles. Balls of light that move seemingly of their own accord, guided by intelligence, are also associated with other energy phenomena such as lightning (ball lightning), and also certain terrain, especially certain rocks under pressure. Whatever the intelligences are, it seems that they utilise the energetic conditions to produce the ball-like phenomena. Related to this, I have copied and pasted below a paragraph from one of my own past postings:

One event associated with severe electrical storms and which is very poorly understood, is ball lightning. Now this is something worth investigating and hypothesising about, because many of the anecdotes (which really is the best "evidence" we have) suggest that in some instances, the balls of energy behave in a conscious manner. It would seem that ball lightning is associated with a family of mysterious and unexplained phenomena often called "Will-o-the-wisps". Here in Australia, some places in the outback (and also nearer the coast where I live) are phenomena which were known by the Aborigines as "Min-Min lights". The stories associated with these are truly bizarre indeed. Once again, Min-Min lights act as if they are driven by a consciousness/intelligence. And many people who investigate crop circles report seeing similar balls of energy behaving in intelligent ways. So it would seem that if any "natural" phenomenon (sometimes associated with storms, but not always) could be called "4D bleedthrough", I would think that Will-o-the-wisps qualify.

Odd thing is that I've tons of pictures on my shelf, spanning pretty much my entire life (30 y or so) but no orbs. It is just very recently that more and more pictures showed off those circular-spiralling-like orbs, and they weren't shot from my own camera alone, but also by friends(mostly) and relatives.

So, it's the digital camera's advent or the Wave? ;-)

OCKHAM said:
From Grim's thread:

SARGEL18: I have built many machines by instructions from the Endorians. This is a picture of a field communicator at the vortex. The orbs are coming to feed on the energy coming through the crystal in the form of light. Notice that some of the orbs in the photo are moving while others are still.
That was funny. I agree that video would seem more accurate to determine validity, but it is getting much easier to alter them so fakes will surely arise.
http://www.google.se/search?hl=en&q=orbs+video&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

^_^

euh... aren't they just some diffraction patterns from some out-of-focus flash-illuminated point-like objects?

The photo at the beginning of this thread is a flash reflection of a particle of dust or some other particle floating in the air between the clouds and the camera. I designated one link for a comparison to show the wave like effect in the reflection, so it seems to be nothing special. Several other ideas have come forth also, so don't confuse, fwiw.

There was an article recently on SOTT main page about some scientist who has done experiments with digital photography and orbs. Beforehand he was a total skeptic, but has since found some very strange anomalies that cannot be explained as simple dust-created effects. He explained his procedure and reasoning and it all made perfect sense, although I can't relocate the article in question just now.

Here is unedited photo I took 01/10/06 while crossing railways. You can check metadata for details. It was very cold outside.

gonterbur said:
these orbs are insects reeflected by flashlight of the digicam.
I doubt that very much, there are to many credible (according to my research in the area) observers of the phenomena for it to be simply insects. But what they are is another story.

gonterbur said:
these orbs are insects reeflected by flashlight of the digicam.
When examining orbs in photos, one can tell if they are insects or not. I've noticed them in my past photos and ruled the possible 'orbs' out as insects. Orb is an exact sphere with a pure white light (or other color, such as blue or similar), but insects are not.

In these below sites, there are couple of examples of photos showing insects reflected by the flash from the camera.

_http://photos1.ghostweb.com/insect1.html
_http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/fake/bugs.html

for what it is worth.

Interdimensional beings, pictures and a few words about HAARP.

I forgot to thank you for the link! It hits very close to home and its written in that fairytale way that makes it very easy to read and absorb.

(sorry for the delay)

Interdimensional beings, pictures and a few words about HAARP.

With all respect GRim, but did you see the website of Sargel18, or worse, his videos on YouTube?

_http://www.sargel18.com
_http://www.sargel18.com/sargel18_video's.htm

He keeps talking about 'research' and 'evidence', yet there is nothing to find but assumptions. Except for some pictures which may well be the result of some happy Photoshopping.

Back
Top Bottom