Photo of Orbs?

Re: Interdimensional beings, pictures and a few words about HAARP.

As far as the weather conditions of the outdoor shots, they were all in dry weather (low humidity). Some shots were taken in dead air and some taken in higher breeze, on three different nights---but I'm not sure which is taken on which night. Also, they were taken out in a field (I guess that's obvious though) under a new moon (no moon--only lights were the stars). But, there was no obvious reflective anything out there. Some shots showed orbs and then turning a few degrees, no orbs.

The indoor shots are taken in a house at the same location, one with flash and the last one posted taken a few seconds later, without flash.

I've also taken them in other locations, including out in Sedona in the desert with no flash, no wind and no lights. Oh, also took one in my apartment in NYC, which thanks to my wife is dust free, (a far cry from my past life living as a bachelor with other bachelor musicians, where there was lots of 'free' dust to go around).

Though, I can't say what they are or aren't, I do think they are interesting and that there's a natural grace to them. Alive? Intelligent? Not sure, not enough information and not willing to guess.

DANT (above) mentions the possibility of dust being out of focus and such. But, the camera is definitely focused if you take a close look at blades of grass, echinachea plants and such and even pinpoint stars in the backgrounds of some shots I took. Blocked, or diffused particles causing diffraction of light?--that may be, I guess. It's always the same type of artifacts coming up, each time and those under varying conditions (light/dark, wind/no wind, indoor/outdoor, flash/no flash...). But, I'm not an optics expert. On the other hand, knowing what I do know, I don't blindly trust experts either.

There are a number of sites where people have gone through all the various conditions testing with dust, water droplets, sand and so forth. I've seen a few over the last year and those other types of shots do show diffractions and blurs of various sort, but not the repeatable artifacts like the orb shots seem to show. It'd be interesting to hear what the Cs have to say about the phenomena, though I'm sure there are more important things to ask them to comment on.

The camera could very well be "focused", but it cannot
necessarily "focus" on all points in space, especially when
there may be "particles", unseen to the eye, but "seen" by
a camera which has a higher degree of sensitivity to light
capture than our own eyes? Another point, is that a particle
close to the camera, cannot focus, when a light ray "hits"
this "particle" and diffuses? Remind yourself of how a lense
works, and what a focal point is, and a camera simply changes
this focal point in order to bring the image into view, and to
"focus" in the area around the focal point. The farther or
closer the image is away from this focal point, the more
distorted (out of focus) the image becomes.

Air is a medium, and like any medium, even the vacuum
of space, contains "dust"? Air in our atmosphere is most
likely to be "dirty", so the possibility exists, even on a "clear"
day or night, wind or no wind (which is relative as there is no
such thing?), particles are still there and the slightest light
refraction is dispersed depending on the optical properties
of the obstructing "particle", which is "seen" by the camera?

Another interesting thing is to observe the "Schlering Effect"
(strong parallel light) as it can "amplify" optical effects of the
particle(s), as well as minute changes in heated air. I cannot
locate a picture/video showing you what it looks like, unfortunately.
But I have seen it myself, as 4 year Physics major.

Here are some links:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_phenomenon
_http://peaceguide.com/book/orbs/orb_photography/174 (ignore "Energy Healer")
_http://peaceguide.com/book/orb-photography/193-conventional-explanations-orb-phenomenon (same comment as above)
_http://www.ghoststudy.com/main/fakepagepics.html (taken from the link above...)

For the moment - IGNORE the author's interpretation and just LOOK at the pictures...
You get the idea - you are not alone in snapping such "orbs"?

There are many possibilities, and like mkrnhr said:

mkrnhr said:
So unless an experiment is conduced in controlled
conditions (in a dark room) it is difficult to conclude.

.... and I might add - in a controlled environment
- including the air itself...

The devil [as always,] is in [the attention to] the details....

FWIW,
Dan

Interesting, dant. I'll check out those links. Thanks.

I'm not sure I can go with dust as the cause, though possibly a cause, for some of the effects. If you take a look at one of the photos that I shot, the one with the woman taking a photo, there's an orb behind her hand. If it was a dust effect, I would think it would be in front of her, not partly obscured by her hand. But, even if that wasn't dust, that still leaves lots of possible optical effect explanations that should be explored, true. The Schlering Effect (or did you mean shearing effects) sounds like a good place to start looking---that these things show up mostly on digital cameras, which pick up into the infrared, lends itself to the possibility that these could possibly be small magnified heat sources, that traditional film cameras never caught. But, if that's the case and with so many people now shooting and shooting mostly in digital, why aren't these things showing up all the time, or at least a good percentage of the time? Anyway, thanks again for the links.

Orbs with faces

I've been photographing orbs, outside, at night, for about 2 years. Recently, I've been getting them indoors and some of them have faces, and it freaked me out a little bit. So basically I have these little orbs, that I can't see with my naked eye, that are hanging out with me in my condo, so it seems.

Can the C's tell me, or give me a clue, of what these balls of light, that have feline looking facial qualities in them are?(please see pics below) I don't think this is too personal of a question because I know that I'm not the only one that have been photographing these balls of light.

Depending of what answers are given, I guess the questions could be something like this, if I get lucky enough to get some of the C's time.

Q: What are the orbs in these 2 photographs that appear to have faces in them?

Q: Are they STS or STO?

Q: What density do they reside?

Q: Are all the orbs in this area, that are being photographed, of the same group?

Q: If I were to transition too 4th density, right now, would I be eaten? :scared:

Q: Do the orbs have anything to do with Keepers of Time, referenced in Barbara Marciniak's 2nd(i think) book, Keys to The Living Library?

Q: Should I attempt communication?(assuming they're STO.)

Q: Any protection available? (assuming they're malicious STS)

I'm only showing 2 examples to keep this post as short as possible. I have a lot of faces in photos I've taken outside as well, but I think the 2 examples here convey the main idea.

Ok, here are the pictures:

1st example:

Attachments

• DSCN1965_1024.JPG
    DSCN1965_1024.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN1956_zoomed.jpg
    DSCN1956_zoomed.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1965_1024.JPG
    DSCN1965_1024.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN1965_sidebyside.jpg
    DSCN1965_sidebyside.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 15
Re: Orbs with faces

I had a repeat of pictures in the first post. This pic was supposed to replace the first.

Attachments

• DSCN1956_1024.JPG
    DSCN1956_1024.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 16
Re: Orbs with faces

Hi Pythagorass,

Not sure if there are related but here is a discussion about these "orbs." :)

Edit - Link after merger

I've merged all the "orbs" threads and thought I would paste in a little exchange with Cs about them in regard to a series of photos we have that are loaded with them in situations where the usual explanations don't fly:

6 September 2006

Q: (H) Did you enjoy our celebrations on Saturday night (September 2, 2006 lunar standstill)?

A: Yes

Q: (J) What was the light over J***'s head in one photo from that night?

A: EM bursts.

Q: (S) Which means... Was it evil EM bursts? (Laughter) (J) What about the smoke? What was the smoke?

A: Laura manifests many things. She was just a bit disorganized at that moment.

Q: (Laughter) (A***) What about the little orbs all the pictures?

A: Little things from 4D.

Q: (S) So they were 4D flies or something. 4D fireflies! (Laughter) (J) Friendly little things, or evil little things?

A: Friendly mostly but generally neutral. They are "magnetized."

Q: (L) Does that mean that they are attracted to... like iron filings attracted to a magnet. (A***) Were they attracted to us or the energy around us?

Laura said:
[...]

Q: (Laughter) (A***) What about the little orbs all the pictures?

A: Little things from 4D.

Q: (S) So they were 4D flies or something. 4D fireflies! (Laughter) (J) Friendly little things, or evil little things?

A: Friendly mostly but generally neutral. They are "magnetized."

Q: (L) Does that mean that they are attracted to... like iron filings attracted to a magnet. (A***) Were they attracted to us or the energy around us?

This is interesting. I remember about 5 years ago I had come across a (somewhat) local paranormal group run by this lady named Mary Sutherland. One time on a trip coming home from visiting some relatives I decided to visit this place where her and her shop/operations resided in Burlington, WI. As chance would have it, she happened to be working in her shop when I passed on through. Her shop sold various gag gifts, toys and book of the alien/new-age variety. I had a lengthy conversation with her about various paranormal topics. She actually seemed a bit more level headed talking to her in person than what I recall reading on her website (_http://www.burlingtonnews.net/). Anyways, the subject of orbs came up and I recall that she had a large collection of Orb photos on her website, some of them fairly bizarre. She claimed she can be just about anywhere, snap a few photos and see some orbs show up. Here are a few examples of some of those photos:

_http://www.livinginthelightms.com/woods.html

Anyways, these could be easily doctored by photoshop, I suppose. I did notice that she had a large number of computers in her shop which she claimed to use for her online radio shows. She seemed somewhat computer savvy and I wouldn't past her to fake some of this stuff. After all, she is trying to make a living out of selling this and other new-age type stuff.

Towards the end of our conversation, she told me to go to this wooded area just outside of Burlington and hike around and that I would definitely notice strange, paranormal stuff happening. She said that she always experiences paranormal things happening there and that is the place where she gets some of the best orb photos. Well, just out of curiosity (and probably my own nativity), I decided to go there to hike around. Nothing particularly interesting happened other than a few mosquito bites, although it was a beautiful day for a hike. I took a few random pictures with my digital camera, but no orbs or anything else unusual that I could discern showed up.

The thought occurred to me that if this lady isn't a complete phony, maybe the orbs have some sort of "attraction" to her? I remember my thoughts were not too far from what the C's describe here. Although I would be careful to make any judgment as of the type of energies represented by the orbs, it could be either positive or negative depending on the orientation of the person, OSIT.

Well, I just went through that set of photos referenced in the session above and, yeah, some of them are pretty astonishing, especially since there are so many photos and only a few of them with orbs. I have another one taken in Auch Cathedral that is just LOADED with 'em... like 50 or so.

_http://www.theorbzone.com/historyoforbs.htm said:
Orbs on stills cameras and camcorders were not identified and called 'orbs' until the mid-1990s
What we today know as orbs did exist before this time but were so rare that they did not excite interest in the paranormal research community.
Photographic evidence of orbs has been traced back to the early twentieth century but none were published or linked with the paranormal until 1980 in
Rickard and Kelly's Photographs of the Unknown..
This book defined the phenomena as unusual but natural.
No other examples of pre-mid 1990s orbs being linked with the paranormal have come to prominence as yet.
The effective 'discovery' of orbs took place when, entirely suddenly, paranormal researchers were startled by orbs appearing on dozens of photographs of 'haunted houses'.
This coincided with the mass production and distribution of digital stills cameras.
Orbs became increasingly noted by paranormal researchers in the years that followed.
(...)

Does that sound reasonable, maybe related to the thinning of the borders between 3 and 4?

GRim said:
Does that sound reasonable, maybe related to the thinning of the borders between 3 and 4?

When I was at the ECETI ranch in Washington, I met a few people who were very familiar with orb photography, a couple of whom had been taking these pictures for a long time. I was told that though they get them with digital more often, they do occasionally get them on film, as well.

Digital cameras capturing (infrared and ultraviolet) light beyond the frequency/density that we can normally see ...seems to imply seeing through to 4th 'density', as the Cs talk about it, if that's indeed the mechanic making these guys visible to the cameras.

Mod's note: Fixed your quotation. See that thread if you want some info about how to insert quotes.

That's interesting, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I have a Polaroid shot from around 1972/73 of me as a child, sleeping, with what appears to clearly be an orb by my head. I have too many shots of me with orbs to count, as an adult. I suppose we could liken them to 4D gnats (or 4D 'no-see-ums')? Just a thought... ;)

GRiM said:
_http://www.theorbzone.com/historyoforbs.htm said:
Orbs on stills cameras and camcorders were not identified and called 'orbs' until the mid-1990s
What we today know as orbs did exist before this time but were so rare that they did not excite interest in the paranormal research community.
Photographic evidence of orbs has been traced back to the early twentieth century but none were published or linked with the paranormal until 1980 in
Rickard and Kelly's Photographs of the Unknown..

I did some searching a couple years ago on orbs and found an experiment a guy did, releasing various kinds of dust and then photographing them using a digital camera. I was pretty convinced that most orbs are particulate matter. I tried finding that experiment, but couldn't, however these have similar results:

_http://midnite-walkers.com/experiments-false-orb-experiment.php
_http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html (this one has some cool pics at the bottom of the page)
_http://www.ghostweb.com/orb_theory.html

I think, like the last site says, that the vast majority of orbs are natural phenomena, but some are unexplained.

I was up at West Kennet Long Barrow a couple of years ago with my son, and there was a guy there taking videos of orbs inside the tomb while we were there.
There was nothing visible to the naked eye, yet these things showed up clearly on the video, moving around, and hovering in front of the camera. No idea what caused them, but it was fascinating to see it in real time.

Nomad said:
I was up at West Kennet Long Barrow a couple of years ago with my son, and there was a guy there taking videos of orbs inside the tomb while we were there.
There was nothing visible to the naked eye, yet these things showed up clearly on the video, moving around, and hovering in front of the camera. No idea what caused them, but it was fascinating to see it in real time.

Speaking of Video, I came across this guys website while researching these "Little things from 4D" because I wanted to know if anyone else was getting faces in their orb photos like I had been seeing in my photos.

I'm not sure about his views, on this topic, but this video, and the many others he has are excellent.

Here is video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXl9wNnrm8

Here are screenshots of the video if you don't want to watch it.

Attachments

• Paulface.JPG
    Paulface.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 5
  • Paulface-adjusted.jpg
    Paulface-adjusted.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom