Photo of Orbs?

Interdimensional beings, pictures and a few words about HAARP.

Being "friends with Al Bielek and Stewart Swerdlow" is a dead giveaway.

salleles said:
With all respect GRim, but did you see the website of Sargel18, or worse, his videos on YouTube?

_http://www.sargel18.com
_http://www.sargel18.com/sargel18_video's.htm

He keeps talking about 'research' and 'evidence', yet there is nothing to find but assumptions. Except for some pictures which may well be the result of some happy Photoshopping.
I have not seen that website, I will critically look into it.
I kind of dropped every thing I thought I knew when I realized that even if "I did the research" It wasn't enough, even if its a sourced with a paper it doesn't mean that its correct and so on (but it increases the likelihood) I think networking with people who strife towards objective truth is the best way, to see what others say, not a self appointed "leader/expert" (as this sargel18).

So what I got from "sargel18" (and I only saw this article by him, as pasted by me) was in the end inspiration that had to be discarded.

Sargel18: "Read the magick and win the war."

.......well.

I don't know about you but when I see people start off talking about themselves and how special and different they are I have alarm bells that go off inside of me.

Re: Interdimensional beings, pictures and a few words about HAARP.

Those "orbs" look like drops of rain on the camera lense to me.

SARGEL18: I have built many machines by instructions from the Endorians. This is a picture of a field communicator at the vortex. The orbs are coming to feed on the energy coming through the crystal in the form of light. Notice that some of the orbs in the photo are moving while others are still.

SURFING: How many "types" of interdimensional beings have you been able to identify?

This is a bit hard to believe. Interdimentional beings , Endorians ...comunicator?

I want to jump in on this light orb conversation, if anyone is still interested, as I see it's an over a year old. I have taken at least a hundred photos of them in varying conditions, both outdoors in unlit, new moon nights, in the desert and in the mountains under the same conditions...no rain, no wind, no dust. Also, I've taken them indoors in a number of locations. Also, while catching them on digital camera recently, another person in the group I was with let me put on his night-vision goggles and ran an infrared floodlight across the field of vision--they are there in real space (whatever that means as I become aware of more and more) and they move.

Are they alive and conscious? Quite possibly. From my observations and the observations of people I've met who have been shooting them for a while, they seem to be attracted to and favor groups of kids, adults who are having fun, being joyous, singing, meditating...etc. I've seen all of this; it's an observation, so don't jump down my throat until you have first hand experimentation to talk about.

They tend to have different coloring and different speeds, some quite fast, enough to blur a digital photo, while others in the same photo do not move. Also, just about all of my personal photos have objects, including plants, people and stars, in perfect focus. Most of the orbs are as well, showing certain repeatable types of patterning. And I have shots where they appear partially behind objects, as well as in front.

I don't know what they are, though by first hand observation, they are energetic. If you want to believe dust, rain schmutz on the lense...be my guest. I know what I've seen and my perception is other than that. If you don't like it, shoot me.

I haven't put my own photos (some very recent), online yet. They are quite fascinating. I may, though it hasn't been a priority.

Hi weasel3d,

ARE you interested in a discussion? Or proving your point? I ask for this topic is of interest as I've had some experience with the "orb phenomenon" as well, but when reading your post you make it clear that you have preconceived notions of what this MUST be and that you are NOT even a little bit open-minded about whether your assumptions (theories, if you like) are correct or not.

Please understand that where I am coming from is not so much whether "orbs" are living and conscious as you claim, for honestly I do not know what they are, but rather WHY do you have such a defensive attitude in discussing the topic?

This seems to me to close/limit the possibilities for learning, for if anyone does not agree with you, apparently they should "shoot you" which then means you can go on and on about how misunderstood you were and since you were "attacked" for offering your opinions you would be perfectly justified (in your mind) to sulk off from the conversation.

From experience what I can share that I have learned, in general now, not necessarily limited to this topic, is that the knowledge of 'today' is good for 'today' but there is no guarantee that it will be true or even applicable 'tomorrow'. Yet you are certainly entitled to be utterly convinced of how correct you are if you wish, you will have no argument from me, but it does seem strange that you approached this topic with such an attitude.

Can I just ask however, first, ARE you aware of the defensive attitude in your post? Second, if you are aware of this, do you know why?

Cheers,

Avi

PS - happy to talk about orbs still but it could be fruitful to understand and explore the behavior/psychology behind communication patterns.

weasel3d said:
I want to jump in on this light orb conversation, if anyone is still interested, as I see it's an over a year old. I have taken at least a hundred photos of them in varying conditions, both outdoors in unlit, new moon nights, in the desert and in the mountains under the same conditions...no rain, no wind, no dust. Also, I've taken them indoors in a number of locations. Also, while catching them on digital camera recently, another person in the group I was with let me put on his night-vision goggles and ran an infrared floodlight across the field of vision--they are there in real space (whatever that means as I become aware of more and more) and they move.

Are they alive and conscious? Quite possibly. From my observations and the observations of people I've met who have been shooting them for a while, they seem to be attracted to and favor groups of kids, adults who are having fun, being joyous, singing, meditating...etc. I've seen all of this; it's an observation, so don't jump down my throat until you have first hand experimentation to talk about.

They tend to have different coloring and different speeds, some quite fast, enough to blur a digital photo, while others in the same photo do not move. Also, just about all of my personal photos have objects, including plants, people and stars, in perfect focus. Most of the orbs are as well, showing certain repeatable types of patterning. And I have shots where they appear partially behind objects, as well as in front.

I don't know what they are, though by first hand observation, they are energetic. If you want to believe dust, rain schmutz on the lense...be my guest. I know what I've seen and my perception is other than that. If you don't like it, shoot me.

I haven't put my own photos (some very recent), online yet. They are quite fascinating. I may, though it hasn't been a priority.

Leoursa said:
ARE you interested in a discussion? Or proving your point? I ask for this topic is of interest as I've had some experience with the "orb phenomenon" as well, but when reading your post you make it clear that you have preconceived notions of what this MUST be and that you are NOT even a little bit open-minded about whether your assumptions (theories, if you like) are correct or not.

Please understand that where I am coming from is not so much whether "orbs" are living and conscious as you claim, for honestly I do not know what they are, but rather WHY do you have such a defensive attitude in discussing the topic?

For what it's worth, I didn't pick up a defensive tone in weasel3d's post. His words -

Doesn't sound like unequivocal, defensive phrasing to me. All he is doing is giving his perceptions of what he saw. They may be off, they may be wrong, but it's what he's seen and that is what he has to provide. He even says, "I don't know what they are." Does that sound like a "preconceived notion of what this MUST be"? It doesn't to me. No assumptions, just data provided by experience.

Why exactly are you so riled up about what he has written? You've come off as pretty emotionally invested in this topic, and it seems to be clouding your reading of weasel3d's post.

Leoursa said:
Hi weasel3d,

[/quote]

In that earlier posting, I was only offering my first-hand experience and knowledge...nothing to defend there---I'm not even sure what the phenomena and I believe I stated that. Certainly wasn't trying to prove anything and was only offering what I was aware of first-hand.

I'm certainly open to discussion, though I know what I experienced and that's something that I'm not going to deny...and I am seeking to understand what it is that I've experienced, from different perspectives. More knowledge is better. I don't believe in 'owning' information; for one, it's like chopped liver, you eat and then you poop it. When they say that knowledge will set you free, I think that it's the intent of absorbing as well as sharing knowledge (and being in very flow of those endeavors), that will set you free. So, owning knowledge and protecting it doesn't get us anywhere---and I mean 'us' in the plural and all inclusive sense.

If this current posting seems a bit defensive, well that's true [maybe it's partially do to the full moon]. I do defend my intent---and my intent was for the the right reasons. Either accept that or don't. If the information offers a little new perspective for the group to process through, then great. If not, that's fine too. From my experience on this site, good information seems to rise to the surface and bad or redundant information just goes the wayside. That's all I was expecting.

Anyway, all that said---I'm certainly open to discussion or posting some of my more interesting orb photos, or hearing other points of view on the light orbs, provided that they're based on experience, good referencing, or wisdom and hearing and questions anyone may have in trying to figure out whatever the heck these things may be.

Hey Weasel3d,

OK, :)

I am interested to see your photos. I have a few too but will need to dig for them, will post when I find, but currently starting the process for a move.

salut,

Avi

PS - personally don't care for chopped liver. :lol:

weasel3d said:
Leoursa said:
Hi weasel3d,

In that earlier posting, I was only offering my first-hand experience and knowledge...nothing to defend there---I'm not even sure what the phenomena and I believe I stated that. Certainly wasn't trying to prove anything and was only offering what I was aware of first-hand.

I'm certainly open to discussion, though I know what I experienced and that's something that I'm not going to deny...and I am seeking to understand what it is that I've experienced, from different perspectives. More knowledge is better. I don't believe in 'owning' information; for one, it's like chopped liver, you eat and then you poop it. When they say that knowledge will set you free, I think that it's the intent of absorbing as well as sharing knowledge (and being in very flow of those endeavors), that will set you free. So, owning knowledge and protecting it doesn't get us anywhere---and I mean 'us' in the plural and all inclusive sense.

If this current posting seems a bit defensive, well that's true [maybe it's partially do to the full moon]. I do defend my intent---and my intent was for the the right reasons. Either accept that or don't. If the information offers a little new perspective for the group to process through, then great. If not, that's fine too. From my experience on this site, good information seems to rise to the surface and bad or redundant information just goes the wayside. That's all I was expecting.

Anyway, all that said---I'm certainly open to discussion or posting some of my more interesting orb photos, or hearing other points of view on the light orbs, provided that they're based on experience, good referencing, or wisdom and hearing and questions anyone may have in trying to figure out whatever the heck these things may be.

Hey Avi. I'll post a few, as soon as I have a little time to check into how you do that on this posting site. Though, I suppose it's fairly basic, using basic html calls. I'll try to do it over the weekend, or early next week. :D

Strike that last remark about posting photos, lol. Just realized it's right here in the menu, duh. Will post some photos in the next few days. :-[

", so don't jump down my throat until you have first hand experimentation to talk about."

and

"I know what I've seen and my perception is other than that. If you don't like it, shoot me."

strikes me as defensive "pre-emptive" approach and this is what I was curious about, whether it is a personal issue or perhaps a forum issue?

Communication via written medium is obviously much different than verbal face-to-face, where innuendo can be noted, facial expressions, tone of voice, etc, but if this were a verbal talk I would be very alarmed if someone were to state such things in that it makes me wonder what is being feared? Fear of having one's perception challenged? Fear of perceived rejection, whether factual or not? Perhaps no fear at all just the chosen way to communicate, but it seems a bit like "that is my opinion, you have your opinion, so if our opinions do not match lets agree to disagree"?

IF I am making a mountain out of a mole hill I can drop it, but in the nature of learning, at the very least what makes another tick whom I am communicating with on the forum, I would like to ask, weasel3d, was there any conscious reason behind verbalizing yourself in such a way?

With kind regards,

Avi

Heimdallr said:
Leoursa said:

For what it's worth, I didn't pick up a defensive tone in weasel3d's post. His words -

Doesn't sound like unequivocal, defensive phrasing to me. All he is doing is giving his perceptions of what he saw. They may be off, they may be wrong, but it's what he's seen and that is what he has to provide. He even says, "I don't know what they are." Does that sound like a "preconceived notion of what this MUST be"? It doesn't to me. No assumptions, just data provided by experience.

Why exactly are you so riled up about what he has written? You've come off as pretty emotionally invested in this topic, and it seems to be clouding your reading of weasel3d's post.

Leoursa said:
strikes me as defensive "pre-emptive" approach and this is what I was curious about, whether it is a personal issue or perhaps a forum issue?

That "so shoot me" remark really wasn't meant as pre-emptive...rather dry street wit, a result of growing up in the Bronx---and I see it sounded much 'thicker' than it was meant. I tend to write as I speak. That and a NYC directness (a bad combination obviously), I guess doesn't semantically translate well into text. If we were having a light conversation of the above, in 'face to face', you would have read the comic content in my face and passed right over my less than colorful tags. Believe me, there was no attitude to that statement, nor anywhere in my post. But, visuals being unavailable, it's not a wonder I came across as a knuckle dragging low-brow. So, please accept my apologies. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom