Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Le Toxorhynchite, ou moustique éléphant, mesure plus d’un centimètre de long. Heureusement il ne boit pas de sang puisqu’il se nourrit de fruits uniquement. Sur la deuxième photo on peut comparer sa taille à celle d’un moustique normal. Impressionnant !

The Toxorhynchite, or elephant mosquito, is over a centimeter long. Fortunately, it does not drink blood since it only eats fruit.
On the second photo we can compare its size to that of a normal mosquito. Impressive!

Fv1FiCXXoAEzDMb

Un chien guide (malinois) aide une personne non voyante à l'utilisation des toilettes. Le malinois est particulièrement dévoué à son maître, c'est pour cela qu'il sont parfaits dans le rôle de chien guide. Quand on dit que le chien est le meilleur ami de l'homme, cette vidéo nous le démontre très bien.

A guide dog (Malinois) helps a blind person to use the toilet.
The Malinois is particularly devoted to its master, which is why they are perfect in the role of guide dog.
When we say that the dog is the best friend of the man, this video demonstrates it to us very well.

Un chien guide (malinois) aide une personne non voyante à l'utilisation des toilettes. Le malinois est particulièrement dévoué à son maître, c'est pour cela qu'il sont parfaits dans le rôle de chien guide. Quand on dit que le chien est le meilleur ami de l'homme, cette vidéo nous le démontre très bien.

A guide dog (Malinois) helps a blind person to use the toilet.
The Malinois is particularly devoted to its master, which is why they are perfect in the role of guide dog.
When we say that the dog is the best friend of the man, this video demonstrates it to us very well.

C'est la première fois que je vois un malinois comme chien guide. En fait, je les ai toujours vus travailler avec les policiers, car ils ont beaucoup d'énergie et sont très puissants. Quelle belle bête, tout de même !

This is the first time I have seen a Malinois as a guide dog. In fact, I've always seen them working with the police, as they have a lot of energy and are very powerful. What a beautiful animal, all the same!

Early morning Pigeons
2 May 2023

Just a snapshot early morning at 04:45. Two pigeons lonely huddling in the middle of the Stockholm-Vällingby platform, in the cold, with their feathers "cushioned" to the max.

The first week in Stockholm (1-8 May 2023), felt really ice cold, especially in the far outer suburbs down to -6.4°C (20.5°F) several mornings in a row. (Snow fell on 4 May). Since I started to take with me a camera everywhere again, I document trivial things, details and moments in my surroundings, along the roads and walks. In the mean time, luckily, the weather has shifted into summer mode.

2023-05-02-04-33-39b-(NR).jpg

Is this photoshop? Usually baby birds have coloring that let them blend into their environment for protection! What do you think?
This is something that I've seen in other photos on the various threads. For instance, some of the flower pictures that show images in the center of the flower have been photo-shopped. Whenever I see something like that, I look up pictures online to see if the ones in the thread are photo-shopped or not. They usually are and have either been photo-shopped or the pictures have been taken at a certain angle that promotes the image as being whatever they want people to see.

Back
Top Bottom