Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

On ne voit pas un Bébé Paon tous les jours ! https://facebook.com/groups/4264895846856193/permalink/6628601990485555/

You don't see a Baby Peacock every day!

Fv_UIEjWIAMvAlG

AI generated photo ?

I do not wish to spoil the fun, because the image itself is soooo cute... (Thanks Perlou !)

But... I can't help it - all i see is an entirely AI generated image... Something about the patterns is off (and you often see those in AI images). Also the way how the tips are rendered; the feet and the beak are weird. The feathers on the upper back of the bird, in the zone of blur - look like painted / smeared blue bolls. No optical lens renders bokeh like that. Also the leafs look artificial in shape and patterns. The ground on which the birds stands on, is rendered with fake feather patterns - which in particular becomes visible right around the green leaf... That's (in my opinion) not natural...

Edit:
Oh gosh... now i see, that @mrtn also noticed the AI in the photo - but i had not read the latter entries yet. And now i read @Lone herbal witch noticed it too.

Sorry if I made noise, that was not my intention.

Regard fascinant de Pithécophage des Philippines (Pithecophaga jefferyi), communément appelé Aigle des singes. Photo : Shauming Lo

Fascinating look of Philippine Pithecophagus (Pithecophaga jefferyi), commonly known as the Monkey Eagle. Photo: Shauming Lo

1684342306341.png

Back
Top Bottom