Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

PABLO, je suis en larmes tellement c'est beau, je suis tellement horrifiée par tout ce que nous faisons subir aux animaux, cette vidéo fait plaisir mais ne me permet pas d'oublier toutes les atrocités dont les humains sont capables avec toutes ces petites victimes innocentes et sans défense. merci à vous pour cet instant de pur bonheur...

PABLO, I am in tears so much it is beautiful, I am so horrified by all that we make undergo to the animals, this video makes pleasure but does not allow me to forget all the atrocities of which the humans are capable with all these small innocent and defenseless victims. thank you with you for this moment of pure happiness...

Faucon pèlerin en battue.. 385km/heure. La perfection d'une merveilleuse créature.

Peregrine falcon in hunt. 385km/hour.
The perfection of a wonderful creature.
1664785130049.png

Asian Paradise Flycatcher​

These birds are well worth a look, especially the males as they struts about, flaunting their elegant tail. Chestnut, white or a mixture of both, the plumage of males come in several interesting variations depending on where they are from. The females look like their chestnut male counterparts, except they have significantly shorter tails and smaller crests.

Asian Paradise Flycatcher.jpg
© Lawrence Neo 2015

When drinking becomes urgent and challenges the balance... Nature is marvelous.

492da039b3cbbe8d9da24a358ddd6f45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom