"Pizzagate" Explodes

Re: "Pizzagate" Explodes After Man Arrested In Comet Restaurant Shooting

zin said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Without more evidence, I wouldn't label this a false flag. People have literally been going hysterical over this story for the past month, and if there's one thing that brings out the lynching mentality in people, it's pedophilia (real or imagined).

A very valid point. I'd be lying if it didn't cross my mind that this owner should be paid a visit from local concerned parents armed with pitchforks. Still, it's fascinating to consider the following:

- December 2nd, comet pizza hires security

- December 3rd, local CCTV camera deactivated

- December 4th, a shooter arrives

Regardless of the lynch culture that surrounds crimes against children, it's pretty obvious this event is the precursor to mass online censorship.

Who needs to explain a 65k bill for Hotdog Friday at the white house when you have armed conspiracy theorists to worry about.

Whether it's a false flag or just someone 'going postal', the elites can still use this situation to further their agenda, i.e. anyone who investigates or looks into the Pizzagate is immediately labeled as a 'conspiracy theorist'. Sure there are those that speculate and make all sorts of wild conclusions even if they have no evidence to back up their claims, but it doesn't mean that everyone does that.

What strikes me is the way the different news agencies are labeling Pizzagate as a "Fake News" story. I noticed it on my internet provider's news first.

Here are some examples:

The original AP news title - The Latest: Pizzagate shooter surrendered peacefully

My internet provider title of same story - Police: Fake News Story Led Gunman To Popular DC Pizzeria

From AP article said:
Police say a man investigating a fake news story about Hillary Clinton running a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C. pizzeria had an AR-15 rifle and a handgun when he was arrested after firing inside the restaurant.

From AP article said:
3 p.m.

The conspiracy theory involving a fake news story that links Hillary Clinton and a D.C. pizza shop to a child exploitation ring has at least one prominent adherent linked to President-elect Donald Trump's transition team.

Newsy:
How A Fake News Conspiracy Led To A Man Opening Fire In A Restaurant

WHSV
Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular DC pizzeria

Las Vegas Sun:
Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular D.C. pizzeria

The New York Times:
Fake News Brings a Gunman to Washington

Gulf Live:
Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular D.C. pizzeria to `self-investigate'
conspiracy theory

ABC Chicago 7 Eyewitness News:
FAKE NEWS STORY LED GUNMAN TO POPULAR DC PIZZERIA, POLICE SAY

The Spokesman Review:
Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular DC pizzeria

On and on it goes. The MSM is definitely spinning this as "Fake News"/"Conspiracy Theory" I think. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. :(

This story is just a continuation of previous stories all centered around the same subject it seems.
http://www.trueactivist.com/hiding-in-plain-sight-the-global-pedophile-ring-exposed/

Anthony said:
Whether it's a false flag or just someone 'going postal', the elites can still use this situation to further their agenda, i.e. anyone who investigates or looks into the Pizzagate is immediately labeled as a 'conspiracy theorist'. Sure there are those that speculate and make all sorts of wild conclusions even if they have no evidence to back up their claims, but it doesn't mean that everyone does that.

Actually it say's 'cleverly played' to me. I'm really quite stunned an amazed there isn't more law enforcement interest in this little web of evil. They appear to be quite 'officially' disinterested. Almost as if they are looking the other way.

Ruth said:
Anthony said:

Actually it say's 'cleverly played' to me. I'm really quite stunned an amazed there isn't more law enforcement interest in this little web of evil. They appear to be quite 'officially' disinterested. Almost as if they are looking the other way.

It's hard to know. IF the allegations are true (or at least some of them), it's entirely possible, even probable, that the FBI already knows all about it and has ongoing investigations running as we speak. But even if that is the case, there is little to nothing they can do because issues like this are highly politicized and threaten exposing practically the entire ruling 'class'. There's a reason there hasn't been a single successful exposure of a high-profile pedophile ring that hasn't been subsequently covered up. The only breaks are the individuals that fall out of favor for whatever reason and are thrown to the wolves. But even then, the full extent of their guilt is kept under wraps (e.g. Hastert).

Plus, let's be honest here, the evidence provided so far in support of some very specific allegations isn't THAT good. The overall picture may be true to some degree or another (I'd say that's entirely plausible, even without the evidence that HAS been presented), but when it gets to specifics, it's all very murky. At least with the Franklin scandal we had some witnesses and victims. But the certainty with which most of the pizzagate peoples state their conclusions is pretty naive. At this point, I doubt that Comet Ping Pong is "ground zero HQ" for an elite pedophile operation with torture chambers. At least, I don't think making that claim is justified based on the evidence. At the very least, it is a popular hangout for reprehensible people of all stripes.

Approaching Infinity said:
It's hard to know. IF the allegations are true (or at least some of them), it's entirely possible, even probable, that the FBI already knows all about it and has ongoing investigations running as we speak. But even if that is the case, there is little to nothing they can do because issues like this are highly politicized and threaten exposing practically the entire ruling 'class'.

At this point, I think we can assume that if they were true, then they would be covered up successfully. That fits with what we're seeing play out, thus far. Now who knows, things may change when Trump takes the 'Iron Throne' or not.

I agree though, some of the memes and 'investigators' go too far with their allegations. There's no smoking gun, only a lot of smoke. The smoke is suggestive though. Suggestive enough to warrant a close eye and further examination.

The 'fake news' blitz, this shooting, it all just feels poorly scripted. Methinks the MSM doth protest too much.

There's nothing solid on Hillary, but I'd wager those Podesta brothers are both a pair of twisted sickos. Alefantis' own words (comments on instagram) condemned him in my mind, while that's not legal grade evidence, it's enough for me to think he's a sick puppy too. Then there's the sudden switch to private of his instagram account, accounts of valentine's day activities that were scrubbed from the web (though you can google cache them still) and the utter lack of any question from anywhere in the mainstream about the evidence everyone else online has been seeing or discussing.

All of that tells me that there's something here. The what is still elusive however.

I never expected a "conspiracy" to be "too hot to handle" for Alex Jones. And yet, this one seems to be. Interesting.
_http://www.infowars.com/pizzagate-is-a-diversion-from-the-greater-crimes-in-podesta-wikileaks/#disqus_thread

He wants us to believe that pedophilia, satanism and possibly even the murder of children are a diversion from other corruption committed by Clinton supporters and associates. Well, I'm not too sure about that. In terms of nastiness, those first ones score pretty highly.

An AR-15 is something I would not think of as an "investigative tool", wouldn't one need to keep a low profile to investigate... or "self-investigate". Seems the narrative is designed to conflate the investigations of pizzagate by private citizens with lone gunman crazies.

Too bad professional journalists and law enforcement will not touch this. It will be interesting to see what happens to the perp, if he is jailed, sent to a mental hospital, or just quietly disappears.

Renaissance said:
Pashalis said:
Right at the start he says that the Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant "has been a beloved Institution in Washington for the past decade". Since when is a restaurant a "institution"?

So right at the beginning he admits that is more like a institution and not a ordinary restaurant . How in the world can one say that about a pizza restaurant? I wonder if that raid was a opportunity to destroy evidence in this "institution". He seems to be quite certain that he and his gang are above the law and can continue to fool and play with the public. Hope it will backfire and that soon.
<snip>
I think most people in the US wouldn't find this use of language out of place. It might be a little telling in terms of the Washington D.C. environment, but in and of itself I don't think there's much slip of the tongue since these comments would be pretty typical from any business owner.

I would disagree. Instead of "institution", seems to me that there are 2 other words which would more typically be used for a restaurant: "Comet Pizza has been a beloved "fixture" or "establishment" in Washington for the past decade.”

While searching for synonyms for the word “institution”, it was interesting to see so many words listed which actually would describe (and indict) Comet Pizza:

society, order, rite, ritual, ceremony, asylum, concern, practice, induction, preferment, set-up, consortium, orphanage, syndicate, usage, body, cabal, cartel (and that was just through page 8 of 32 pages!)

President-elect Donald Trump has reportedly fired a member of his transition staff for spreading a fake news story about an alleged child sex ring run by Hillary Clinton. The story led to an armed confrontation at a Washington DC pizzeria.

Trump fires transition team member for spreading fake news about Clinton – report
https://www.rt.com/usa/369440-trump-fires-flynn-pizzagate/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Michael G. Flynn, son of Trump’s national security adviser choice Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, was let go by the president-elect on Tuesday, according to The New York Times.

Although it has not been officially confirmed what exactly led to Flynn’s dismissal, the newspaper cited two Trump transition officials who said it had to do with his role in spreading a fake news story which alleged that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring from the backrooms of Comet Ping Pong restaurant in Washington DC, a story which has been dubbed ‘Pizzagate.’

The fake news story led to a dangerous incident on Sunday, in which a man who believed the report began shooting inside the restaurant while “self-investigating” the situation. The story has also led to the restaurant’s employees and other nearby business owners receiving death threats.

Just hours after the Sunday incident – and despite law enforcement confirming that there is no investigation taking place regarding any sort of child sex ring at the restaurant – Flynn took to Twitter to say that “until Pizzagate [is] proven to be false, it’ll remain a story…”

Flynn’s exact role in the transition team is a bit fuzzy. Despite reports that he had a team email address, Vice President-elect Mike Pence denied on Tuesday that Flynn had ever worked for the team, telling MSNBC’s Morning Joe program that he had “no involvement in the transition whatsoever.”

Transition spokesman Jason Miller, however, later contradicted Pence’s statement, confirming that Flynn had worked for the transition team but that he was no longer involved.

Meanwhile, CBS News has reported that Flynn was not fired, but rather offered his resignation before he could be dismissed – possibly seconds before – after realizing that he had become a distraction.

Flynn’s apparent sacking is the latest in an ongoing debate on how much fake news influenced the 2016 election, with US President Barack Obama expressing concern about its prevalence while speaking in Germany last month.

JGeropoulas said:
I would disagree. Instead of "institution", seems to me that there are 2 other words which would more typically be used for a restaurant: "Comet Pizza has been a beloved "fixture" or "establishment" in Washington for the past decade.”

Saying something has become an "institution" in a community is a pretentious way of describing how awesome you are. At neolib DC is the height of pretension. I think Pashalis's read is probable.

http://pastebin.com/HY9N3rc3
This is a somewhat comprehensive list of archived links relating to pizza gate. I wouldn't be too insistent on jumping into one of the many archived /pol/ (the political board on 4chan) threads, but none the less there's a lot of information in this pastebin link.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1461897
Reddit users moved to this website because pizzagate discussions kept getting banned. Here is a list of inconsistencies in news/police reports. This thread points out inconsistencies in the news/police reports

http://archive.fo/3PQeB
here is a tweet from an eyewitness who was later interviewed on CNN, reports that to his knowledge no shots were fired (claims he was one of the last 3 people out of the building, also claimed it was a shotgun and not an autorifle as the police report states).

In my opinion, the most odd thing out of all of this is "Besta Pizza". Another pizza place in the same building as comet ping pong. After 4chan/reddit started this investigation and noticed that the symbol for besta pizza was a known pedophile symbol, the website for the pizza place changed it's logo within a day. This occurred BEFORE news sites started reporting on pizzagate. (see images below)
https://i.sli.mg/SjWSAu.png
and the new logo:
http://mybestapizza.com/ (seen in the upper left corner of the website)

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/51zxgj/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks
This all goes without mentioning the 30 SSIDS (wifi networks) a reddit user found at their work place. These networks would change their names every five minutes.

Their boss (david flinstone, who has been connected to comet ping pong via his email being hacked) owns an ebay profile called "cheesybay" that specifically sells "broken hard drives".
It used to have reviews stating stuff like "not a fake!!" and another comment about "not being lonely" and "children". These reviews have been wiped from the profile since then, so all I can vouch for is that it was there at some point, but don't take my word for it, memories are very fallible. If I can find a screencap of these reviews I will post them.
The ebay profile still exists, however.

I will post the hacked emails as soon as i can find the source, although I know for a fact that the emails were hacked (it connected Flinstone with the booking agent for Comet Ping Pong). So much has been wiped since the investigation began so it's kinda hard to gather all this stuff.
Why would someone who sells "broken hard drives" on ebay need 30 wireless networks that change their name every five minutes?

I've also attached a pretty eerie screencap as well. Someone on 4chan predicted the shooting a day before it happened, however this is entirely circumstantial (I know I expected something of this nature to happen, but eerie nonetheless).

Attachments

• prediction.PNG
    prediction.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 273

Thanks Perri475

Back
Top Bottom