"Pizzagate" Explodes

This headline makes me totally nauseated :barf:Pennsylvania is my home-State. This investigation is one of the main reason's why (former) Attorney General Kathleen Kane was railroaded into stepping down and stripped of her Law License. But her investigation continued. I hope they exonerate her and re-instate her Law License.

August 14, 2018 - Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report finds more than 300 'predator priests' sexually abused children
Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report finds more than 300 'predator priests' sexually abused children

A report was released Tuesday from a Pennsylvania grand jury investigation led by the state's attorney general as one of the most expansive probes of child sexual abuse by Roman Catholic priests.
  • The report is hundreds of pages long and will cover 70 years of abuse of children by over 300 Roman Catholic priests, and how the church sought to cover up the accusations.
  • Some of those accused have tried to stop the release of the report but prosecutors, abuse advocates, and news organizations pushed for its release.
  • Since the Boston abuse scandal first erupted in the 1990s, fresh accusations involving American clerics have often surfaced.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (Reuters) - Decades of child sexual abuse by Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania will come under public scrutiny for the first time on Tuesday with the release of a long-delayed report on a grand jury investigation led by the state's attorney general.

Thousands of pages long, the report reveals the findings of one of the most expansive probes into clerical sexual abuse since an expose of widespread abuse and systematic efforts to cover it up rocked the Archdiocese of Boston nearly two decades ago.

The Pennsylvania report covers 70 years of abuse of children by 300 Roman Catholic priests and how the church sought to cover up the accusations. It follows a nearly two-year-long investigation by Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro.

Some of those accused have tried to stop the release of the report, saying it would unfairly damage their reputations, but prosecutors, abuse advocates and news organizations pushed for its release. Last month, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court allowed the report to go ahead, but with at least some names redacted.

It ordered the report be released by 2 p.m. EDT on Tuesday.

The report begins: "We, the members of this grand jury, need you to hear this. We know some of you have heard some of it before. There have been other reports about child sex abuse within the Catholic Church. But never on this scale. For many of us, those earlier stories happened someplace else, someplace away. Now we know the truth: it happened everywhere."

In anticipation of the release, Harrisburg's bishop earlier this month released the names of more than 70 clergy members and seminarians accused of sexually abusing children since the 1940s.
The names of the diocese bishops who supervised them, he promised, would be removed from diocesan buildings and "any position of honor" throughout central Pennsylvania.

But at the time, Shapiro said in a statement that the Diocese of Harrisburg had failed to cooperate and "sought to end the investigation entirely."

Since the Boston abuse scandal first erupted in the 1990s, fresh accusations involving American clerics have sporadically surfaced, further tarnishing the church's public image.

Theodore McCarrick, a former archbishop of Washington, resigned in disgrace as a cardinal last month after accusations that he abused a 16-year-old boy decades ago resurfaced.

In recent months, Pope Francis has accepted a flurry of resignations as church sex abuse scandals have erupted from Chile to Argentina.

The dioceses included in the Pennsylvania report, initiated in 2016 under then-Attorney General Kathleen Kane, are Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Scranton, Erie and Greensburg.The state's two other dioceses were the subjects of past grand jury investigations — the Philadelphia Archdiocese in 2005 and the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown in 2016.
CBS 21 News

@CBS21NEWS

· Aug 1, 2018

The Harrisburg Diocese released a list of clergy accused of sexual abuse going back to the 1940's.https://local21news.com/news/local/harrisburg-diocese-will-waive-confidentiality-agreements-related-to-child-sex-abuse …

CBS 21 News

@CBS21NEWS

THREAD -- List of clergy who served in the Diocese of Harrisburg who were accused of sexual abuse of a child pic.twitter.com/LJWcQBs7xj
10:59 AM - Aug 1, 2018
But at the time, Shapiro said in a statement that the Diocese of Harrisburg had failed to cooperate and "sought to end the investigation entirely."
Since the Boston abuse scandal first erupted in the 1990s, fresh accusations involving American clerics have sporadically surfaced, further tarnishing the church's public image.

Theodore McCarrick, a former archbishop of Washington, resigned in disgrace as a cardinal last month after accusations that he abused a 16-year-old boy decades ago resurfaced.

In recent months, Pope Francis has accepted a flurry of resignations as church sex abuse scandals have erupted from Chile to Argentina.

The dioceses included in the Pennsylvania report, initiated in 2016 under then-Attorney General Kathleen Kane, are Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Scranton, Erie and Greensburg.

The state's two other dioceses were the subjects of past grand jury investigations — the Philadelphia Archdiocese in 2005 and the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown in 2016.

Read the Full Report Below:

40th Statewide Investigating Grand Jury REPORT 1 Interim --Redacted by Rebecca Harrington on Scribd

August 14, 2018 - Pennsylvania priests hid sex abuse "for decades," attorney general says
Pennsylvania priests grand jury report: Child sex abuse hidden by priests "for decades," attorney general says - CBS News

After a two-year investigation, a Pennsylvania grand jury Tuesday alleged decades of abuse of children by more than 300 men described as "predator priests." It relays the accounts of more than 1,000 children, but said there are likely thousands of other victims.

The report says church leaders protected the priests in a cover up that went all the way to the Vatican.

"Priests were raping little boys and girls and the men of god who were responsible for them not only did nothing, they hid it all for decades," said Attorney General Josh Shapiro.

Standing alongside survivors of abuse, Shapiro said the grand jury uncovered credible evidence against 301 priests.

"The time of telling these victims to keep their truth to themselves has ended," he said.

The grand jury investigation goes back 70 years and identified priests in six Catholic dioceses across Pennsylvania. Documents from the dioceses own secret archives formed the backbone of the investigation corroborating accounts of alleged sexual abuse and systemic church cover-up, mirroring a worldwide pattern where abusers are moved from parish to parish.

"We should emphasize that while the list of priests is long we don't think we got them all," Shapiro said. "We feel certain that many victims never came forward and that the diocese did not create written records every single time they heard something about abuse."

Nearly 100 of the accused clergy are from the Pittsburgh diocese alone, where Donald Wuerl, the current cardinal of Washington, D.C., was the bishop for 18 years.

CBS News asked if he thinks children are still being abused at the hands of priests in the Catholic church.

"I'm not sure that there's any way to guarantee that there won't ever be a failure in the life of any priest going into the future," he said. "You can't do more than give your very best to try to eradicate a problem."

For the victims, Pennsylvania's statute of limitations make their cases too old to be prosecuted.

"There should be no statute of limitations to bring criminal charges in Pennsylvania when it comes to child sexual abuse," Shapiro said.

The majority of the named priests are dead. Still, as a result of the investigation, two priests have been criminally charged including one who has pled guilty.

Shaun Daughtery says he was molested by his family priest for two years beginning at age 10. He says he's relieved to see his abuser's name in the report.

"I'm free. I mean i'm absolutely free," he said.

CBS News reached out to the Vatican for comment but have not heard back. In the Pennsylvania state legislature, there is a bill on the table that could eliminate the statute of limitations for one year, so any victim could file a civil lawsuit regardless of their age.

This headline makes me totally nauseated :barf:Pennsylvania is my home-State. This investigation is one of the main reason's why (former) Attorney General Kathleen Kane was railroaded into stepping down and stripped of her Law License. But her investigation continued. I hope they exonerate her and re-instate her Law License.

I think you are probably right about the railroading to get her off the trail. It is sad how blind the whole world seems to be or how so many have turned a deaf ear to the stories of victims for so many years. As nauseating as the crimes and abuses are I think it would be even worse if nothing was brought to light. It almost feels like too little too late but I try to be thankful for any glimmer of balancing.

Now, after thinking some more and re-reading Pierre's article, I'm confused on whether the demands to have a more explicit age of consent are something to defend or not. The thing is that the law concerning legal age of sexual relations is somewhat different to other countries, and that's probably where the confusion arises.

In his article there's this:

And...

So in that occasion the debate was about lowering the age of consent to 13. Now, the issue is that the law doesn't add an age of consent at all. It just says, as it was before, that any intercourse with a minor under 15 is considered "atteinte sexualle" (corruption of a minor) and it only adds some more conditions under which the judges can determine that the minor didn't consent and therefore charge more severely. In theory, that would be good, because it adds things as "moral coercion" and the notions of damaging the child's vulnerabilities. So maybe I'm wrong in thinking that these notions are too ambiguous to rely on them?

In Pierre's article:

So the issue there was, again, that they wanted to lower the age to 13, but I'm wondering, is it OK to leave it as it is now? Is this new law actually OK and people who are outraged by it are just making noise? Wouldn't it be better to have an actual age of consent explicitly declared as in other countries were there is an assumption that there's no consent under the age of, say, 15. From what I read there, this is how things worked in France even if the law itself was (and is) a bit ambiguous about it... So what's all the outrage about if it's basically the same thing?

I think the latest controversy about Schiappa law is a big diversion.

1/ all those talks and commentaries about the pedophilia laws maintain the illusion that the French authorities are trying to stop pedophilia. It is a big lie. The French authorities are deeply infiltrated by pedophile rings. Those rings control a number of judges, prosecutors, lawyers, policemen, juridical experts, politicians. The Outreau case, the prosecutor positions of Marc Bourragué, the political career of Daniel Cohn Bendit, the economic and media life of Pierre Bergé illustrate this point.

2/ While focusing all the attention on the law about the age of consent, nobody paid much attention about the law that came with it and that defines street harassment. This law is now enacted. Insistent looks, whistling, sexist words, comments about how a woman looks are now legally actionable. Notice how widely and subjectively interpreted those 4 items can be be. Tomorrow if you see a woman in the street that reminds you of a high school girlfriend, you might look too long at her and this can be considered as a felony.

3/ The new law about consent brings absolutely nothing new. It simply adds 'vulnerability' to the factors that define 'non consent'.
But this vulnerability was already taken into account by the previous law that specifically mentioned 'surprise', i.e. the young victim is surprised because she doesn't know about sexuality therefore there is no consent.

4/ The whole debate about setting an age of consent relate to the discussions that have been happening in courts for centuries: laws VS precedents. In France, it is up to the judge to evaluate if there was consent or not. It means that, depending on the context, a 18 yo girl with a boy that is 14yo and 355 days can be considered as consensual while the same 18yo girl with a 15yo and 1 day can be considered as non consensual. If properly applied this approach reflects reality: it is not on your 15th birthday that you suddenly transform from an innocent child to a fully mature adult.

5/ Precedents show that below 13/14 years old, the judges were systematically considering that there was no consent. The two cases where a 11yo had sexual intercourse with adults and consent was granted were very timely anomalies (right before the new law). Since then the two cases have been re-qualified as consensual rape by the court of appeal. But precedents also show that above 13/14, non consent was granted sometimes. What will happen to these victims if the age of consent is set at 13yo? Will a 13yo and 1 day victim be more likely to be considered as consenting?

In conclusion, legal age of consent VS precedent-based age of consent is a decoy. Both approach would be satisfying if the court did their job. In court the 'age of consent' is considered only after the recognition of the rape and it constitutes aggravating circumstances. If the judge is controlled by a ring, the very sexual intercourse will be dismissed (policemen tampering evidence, attorney gas-lighting the plaintiff, experts testifying against the plaintiff, henchmen silencing witnesses...). As a consequence the notion of age won't even be mentioned.

So instead of endlessly talking about the precedent-based age of consent VS the law-based age of consent, what if the French authorities focused on the real problem: removing from the courts the individuals controlled by the pedophile rings? The silence about this point is deafening.

August 14, 2018 - Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report finds more than 300 'predator priests' sexually abused children
Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report finds more than 300 'predator priests' sexually abused children

Read the Full Report Below:
40th Statewide Investigating Grand Jury REPORT 1 Interim --Redacted by Rebecca Harrington on Scribd

August 14, 2018 - Pennsylvania priests hid sex abuse "for decades," attorney general says
Pennsylvania priests grand jury report: Child sex abuse hidden by priests "for decades," attorney general says - CBS News

Additional details:

Aug 15, 2018 - Report lists more than 300 'predator' priests, 1,000 victims in US sex abuse cover-up
Report lists more than 300 'predator' priests, 1,000 victims in US sex abuse cover-up

14 August 2018 - Grand Jury reveals the depravity of 301 priests who sexually assaulted at least 1,000 children - which the Catholic church covered up
Pennsylvania report of 300 priests who sexually molested 1000 kids | Daily Mail Online

List of names - among other details.

(Comment - Just my opinion ... the Catholic Church, as a private-institutionalized-chartered-organization should be Legally dissolved, it's World-wide assorted assets frozen ( all land and structural property Real Estate holdings, including financial institutions and accumulated wealth, in all it's forms ) with the United Nations tasked with forming special committees, to over see the legalities of dissolution of it's Charter, the processing and the documented collection of "all accumulated assets" and a special fund created to transfer financial wealth - for the specific use - towards humanitarian aid and disaster relief (World Wide).

I'm sure everyone following this stuff is familiar by now with Jen Moore, and her recent death. She was the one who was investigating and interviewing a serious whistleblower (or so we are told), and when bits started to come out about the fact that Bill Clinton was one of the victims rapers and abusers, then...couple of days later Moore is found dead. This was upon SOTT too (via TruePundit):

Investigative Journalist found dead in D.C. hotel room weeks after reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for allegedly raping boy -- Sott.net

Anyway, just today TruePundit published a new article where you can hear Moore's last interview before she was found dead:

LISTEN: Haunting Final Interview Surfaces of Dead Journalist Jen Moore; Her Chilling Details of Abuse of Alleged Clinton Rape Victim – True Pundit

The most interesting part is the actual recording. This is hair raising stuff, if true. Listen to it here:

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/...e/sgetFCC2/RPxfj/RbEPr&subscriptionId=8698849

I really, really hope, as some of the people working with Moore has said, that she had made copies of those interviews and distributed them to various locations. Fingers crossed that they will turn out in the open soon!

Paedophiles are the lowest form of creature on this planet. Until we comprehensively root out this disease of abuse we cannot really call ourselves a civilisation.

I was in tears listening to the Grand Jury Prosecutor list some of the details of what the victims of those Priests went through in a press conference yesterday. I'm surprised this came out and got media coverage. My neighbor - who is Catholic - is upset because the Pope has not commented on the findings. My neighbor thinks the current Pope is not a very holy man and has a very bad feeling about him.

And now it looks like the Clintons have added another victim to their suspicious kill list. The Clintons and their ilk anger me so. No justice what so ever for them. Pure evil. It's shocking how the MSM covers for them.

I was in tears listening to the Grand Jury Prosecutor list some of the details of what the victims of those Priests went through in a press conference yesterday. I'm surprised this came out and got media coverage.
My neighbor - who is Catholic - is upset because the Pope has not commented on the findings. My neighbor thinks the current Pope is not a very holy man and has a very bad feeling about him.

And now it looks like the Clintons have added another victim to their suspicious kill list. The Clintons and their ilk anger me so. No justice what so ever for them. Pure evil. It's shocking how the MSM covers for them.

I haven't come across a report yet, of the Pope "personally" addressing this damming report but a Vatican spokesperson has relayed a message. This Pennsylvania investigation is only a small sampling involving Priests. Another heavy scandal, yet to surface - is the predators masquerading as Catholic "Youth Counselors"?

As for the Clinton's old stomping grounds in Little Rock, Arkansas’ - a symbolic statue has just been unveiled at the State Capital.

16.08.2018 - 'Shame and Sadness': Vatican Expresses Support for Victims of Predator Priests
'Shame and Sadness': Vatican Expresses Support for Victims of Predator Priests

The Vatican said in a statement on Thursday Pope Francis was on the side of victims of more than 300 predator priests in the United States accused of a sexual abuse and rape of more than 1,000 children in the state of Pennsylvania.

"Victims should know that the pope is on their side. Those who have suffered are his priority, and the Church wants to listen to them to root out this tragic horror that destroys the lives of the innocent," Greg Burke, the spokesman of the Holy See, said in a statement carried by Vatican News.

"There are two words that can express the feelings faced with these horrible crimes: shame and sorrow," Greg Burke said.

The Vatican said it condemned "unequivocally" the sexual abuse of minors by priests, calling the crimes described in the Tuesday report "morally reprehensible."

"The Church must learn hard lessons from its past, and there should be accountability for both abusers and those who permitted abuse to occur," Burke stressed.

He also urged clerics to comply with civil law, including mandatory requirements to report child abuse to civil authorities, amid longstanding accusations of cover-ups by high-ranking priests. The spokesman argued that most of the reported abuses took place before the early 2000s, showing that Catholic Church’s reforms in the United States helped drastically reduce clergy child abuse.

On Tuesday, a grand jury report revealed more than a half million internal church documents from "secret archives" maintained by every diocese in the state, which contained both allegations and admissions of the abuse and cover-up.

Moreover, the cover-up lasted decades as the church hierarchy attempted to delay accountability until the statute of limitations would run out and therefore prevent prosecution, making nearly every instance of abuse too old to be prosecuted.

17.08.2018 - Outrage as Satanic Temple Erect Statue of Demon Outside Arkansas State Capital (Videos)
Outrage as Satanic Temple Erects Statue of Demon Outside Arkansas State Capitol

The statue depicts a winged, goat-headed creature named Baphomet, which some among a local devout Christian community have blasted as “offensive.”

After authorities in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, arrested a woman on Tuesday for allegedly raping a five-year-old boy and sharing footage of the act online, the woman's ex-boyfriend and his current girlfriend were arrested two days later.

17.08.2018 - Three People Arrested in Case of Video Showing US Woman Raping 5-Year-Old Boy
Three People Arrested in Case of Video Showing US Woman Raping 5-Year-Old Boy

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, police arrested Corby Kinzey on Tuesday after they were informed by the mother of Kinzey's ex-boyfriend of a video circulating on social media showing her sexually assaulting a child. The mother was tipped off to the video by her son's current girlfriend, who said she'd been sent it via Facebook Messenger by an unknown person.

Court documents show that while speaking to officers with the City of Greensburg Police Department, the concerned mother also provided a copy of the video, the publication reported. Once officers arrived at Kinzey's home and placed her under arrest, she reportedly told them she knew it was "about the video."

Kinzey later claimed that a mysterious man named "Patrick" had held a gun to her head and forced her to commit the offense. Per Pittsburgh news station KDKA, Kinzey indicated that the man, who'd sported a mask and gloves, threatened to kill her if she went to police.

However, when police questioned her story, the 24-year-old Kinzey reportedly broke down in tears and admitted to purposefully engaging in the sexual act.

According to police, the video was recorded sometime between August 1 and August 14. Kinzey's relationship with the child isn't known, but the Westmoreland County Children's Bureau are now involved in the case and the child has been placed in the custody of a relative.

Kinzey was arraigned on Wednesday on charges of rape, rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, endangering the welfare of minors, filming a sex act with a child, corruption of minors, possession of child pornography and criminal use of a communication facility.

But that's not the end of the story.

On Thursday, within two days of her arrest, Kinzey's ex-boyfriend, Charles Hunter, was arrested and charged with being an accomplice and encouraging Kinzey to commit the assault. Detectives said they discovered text messages between Kinzey and Hunter in which the 32-year-old man told her to not worry about getting in trouble with police about the video and that she "agreed to this."

Officials also said they found messages in which Hunter suggested money could be made from the video.

This is the most disturbing, vile set of circumstances I've seen in the nine years I've been here, your honor. How two people could even discuss, let alone take a video of, an adult woman having sex with a five-year-old is beyond comprehension. I feel there should be no bond in order to protect society," James Lazar, assistant district attorney, said in court Thursday, according to the Tribune-Review.

And then there was Amanda Smith, Hunter's current girlfriend. Police arrested and charged Smith on Thursday for disseminating a video of a sex act on a child after she failed to report the video. Smith is being held on a $100,000 bond.

Both Kinzey and Hunter are being held in county jail without bail. They are both due back in court later this month for preliminary hearings. It's unclear when Smith will appear in court.

August 17, 2018 - Catholic League pushes back on ‘predator priest’ scandal
https://nypost.com/2018/08/17/catholic-league-pushes-back-on-predator-priest-scandal/

The Catholic League issued a prickly written rebuttal to this week’s Pennsylvania grand jury report revealing rampant child sex abuse by priests — insisting that news of an ongoing pedophilia problem in the church is “a total myth” and that “no one was found guilty of anything.”

“There is no on-going crisis — it’s a total myth,” Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic anti-defamation organization, said in a claim that was quickly met with scorn and disgust.

“In fact, there is no institution, private or public, that has less of a problem with the sexual abuse of minors today than the Catholic Church,” Donohue wrote in a tweet that linked to a longer statement on the organization’s website.

“How many of the 300 were probably guilty? Maybe half,” Donohue said, referring to the grand jury’s findings that victims had made credible accusations of child sex abuse and church coverups against some 300 priests.

“My reasoning? The 2004 report by the John Jay College for Criminal Justice found that 4 percent of priests nationwide had a credible accusation made against them between 1950-2002,” Donohue said.

“That is the figure everyone quotes. But the report also notes that roughly half that number were substantiated. If that is a reliable measure, the 300 figure drops to around 150.”

Donohue’s inference — that the difficulty in substantiating decades-old accusations against priests means that half of the victims are making it up — was immediately rebuffed.

“Bill Donahue’s soul just leaked out of his body,” tweeted John Podhoretz, a New York Post columnist who is editor of Commentary.

Jim Lokay, an anchor for the Washington, DC, affiliate of Fox News, tweeted that the Catholic League’s statement was “One of the most shameful, ignorant, tone-deaf, arrogant tweets I’ve ever seen.”

Others zeroed in on Donohue’s claim that conservative Catholics “are singularly incapable of making a cogent argument, so all they do is vent like little boys.”

“Vent like little boys? Just to be clear,” snarked Lynn Novak, a Twitter user from Virginia, “do you mean like non-traumatized little boys or little boys who have been sexually abused by priests and utterly betrayed by their church?”

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- The Diocese of Harrisburg has published a list of 71 people connected with the diocese accused of sexual abuse, and launched a new website -- youthprotectionhbg.com -- to combat the issue, officials announced at a news conference Wednesday morning.

August 1, 2018 - Diocese of Harrisburg Lists People Accused of Abuse, Launches Website to Confront Issue
Diocese of Harrisburg Lists People Accused of Abuse, Launches Website to Confront Issue

Bishop Ronald Gainer announced the findings of the diocese own internal investigation into child sex abuse.

Bishop Gainer said the Diocese of Harrisburg Youth Protection Program is dedicated to the healing and reconciliation of victims of sexual abuse as a minor.

The bishop also waived any past confidentiality rights agreements so survivors can feel free to tell their story.

"Many of those victimized as children continue as survivors to suffer from the harm they experienced. In my own name, and in the name of the diocesan church of Harrisburg, I express profound sorrow and I apologize to the survivors of child sex abuse," said Bishop Ronald Gainer, Diocese of Harrisburg.

The list of people accused stretches back to the 1940s. According to the diocese, since 1941 there have been 71 priests, deacons, or seminarians accused of sexual abuse of a child.

This all comes after the state Supreme Court said a grand jury report on six dioceses in Pennsylvania can be made public later this month.

"We thought it was appropriate for us to provide a list of clergy accused of abuse against them," Bishop Gainer said.

The bishop also announced the names of those accused of sex abuse on the list and the names of all bishops in charge after 1947 will be taken down from buildings or any place of honor.

Members of the diocese say the investigation has caused them to not only look at their past but also their future.

The diocese now has what they call an aggressive safe environment program with procedures for addressing allegations of sexual abuse.

All employees and volunteers are now screened with multiple background certifications. They're also trained to recognize and report child abuse.

Students also go through awareness programs.

"The present and the future of our church is very different and I want to say as far as possible, it's a safe environment for our children," the bishop added.

Read the full statement from Bishop Gainer here.

The Diocese of Harrisburg includes five counties in our viewing area: Columbia, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union.

Bishop Gainer was appointed the eleventh Bishop of Harrisburg by Pope Francis on January 24, 2014. He was installed as Bishop of Harrisburg on March 19, 2014.

August 17, 2018 - Diocese Issues Statement on Bishop Timlin’s Status
Diocese Issues Statement on Bishop Timlin’s Status

SCRANTON, Pa. — The former Bishop of Scranton will not be authorized to represent the diocese in any way while a review is underway into his actions regarding sexual abuse by clergy.

This week’s report from the Attorney General alleged Bishop James Timlin covered up allegations of abuse against priests and authorized payments to victims.

The diocese on Friday released the following statement:

“Following the release of the Grand Jury report, Bishop Bambera has instructed the Diocese’s Independent Review Board to conduct a formal assessment of Bishop Emeritus James Timlin’s handling of previous allegations of abuse during his time as the head of the Diocese of Scranton and to make recommendations as to his role in the Diocese moving forward. This review process has already begun and the recommendations are expected no later than August 31, 2018. Simultaneously, Bishop Bambera has referred the matter to the Holy See, which has authority over Bishop Timlin’s canonical status.

“This is consistent with how the Diocese handles all similar allegations. As in all cases, while these matters are under review, Bishop Timlin is not authorized to represent the Diocese of Scranton in any public events, liturgical or otherwise.”

August 18, 2018 - Child Abuse, the Catholic Church and the Justice of Real Consequences
https://truthout.org/articles/child-abuse-the-catholic-church-and-the-justice-of-real-consequences/

[...]
This entire nightmare is the end result of an existence without genuine consequences. The Catholic church has enjoyed that existence long enough.

My proposal: Padlock every Catholic church in the country. Strip them of any tax-exempt status they enjoy and any tax breaks they may get from state and local governments, shut the whole damned thing down, until this unfathomable crime spree is fully and completely adjudicated.

A criminal organization running an illegal operation of such length and breadth would face RICO charges the likes of which no Mafiosi has ever seen. Instead, we get another Pope making another apology.

17 August 2018 - How the Catholic church used a 'playbook' to cover up abuse in Pennsylvania and sent priests to 'treatment centers' - but many ignored the advice
How the Catholic church used a 'playbook' to cover up abuse | Daily Mail Online

A grand jury report revealed that hundreds of Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania have molested more than 1,000 children
  • It found that the church systematically covered up the abuse using 'a playbook for concealing the truth'
  • State AG Josh Shapiro said: 'We saw Catholic priests weaponizing their faith... and all the while the bishops, the monsignors, the cardinals covered it up'
  • The FBI's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime found that the church used a number of techniques for avoiding bringing attention to assault claims
  • Such as never using words such as rape in reference to such claims, but simply calling them 'boundary issues' or 'inappropriate contact'
  • Priests would be transferred to a new parish where no one knew his reputation or taken to a church-run institute for evaluation if claims mounted up
'While each church district had its idiosyncrasies,' the grand jury reported, 'the pattern was pretty much the same. The main thing was not to help children, but to avoid 'scandal.' That is not our word, but theirs.'

The FBI's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime found that the church used a number of techniques for avoiding bringing attention to assault claims.

Such as never using words such as rape in reference to such claims, but simply calling them 'boundary issues' or 'inappropriate contact'.

St. Luke's Institute, in Silver Spring, Maryland, was commonly used to 'treat' priests accused of abuse.

St. Luke's is a Catholic organization which originally opened to treat addition but broadened its treatment to other issues.

But even if the institute did find the priest was a danger to others, it was up to the church to act.

Other treatment centers included St. John Vianney and Southdown Institute.

The final but one of the most important rules in the church, according to the report, was not to call the cops about sex abuse allegations. 'Handle it like a personnel matter, 'in house,' the grand jury reported.

17 August 2018 - How the Catholic church used a 'playbook' to cover up abuse in Pennsylvania and sent priests to 'treatment centers' - but many ignored the advice

I've been catching up on these developments; a long time in coming to focus, which is a problem in itself - like it was not known or something.

After doing some reading on what seems like this long 1,000 year type war between the two churches; Rome (the West) and the Orthodox (the East), it was noted (and had never thought about it) was that the Orthodox church seemed to have always favored priests being married (a policy for it), having families and going about their lives, and of course this is not so in Rome's history (a policy against it) to the present. I don't know how many priests today in the Orthodoxy are in fact married, yet this might be a factor (among other reasons) why the church of Rome, with its horrible history and hatred against the Orthodoxy, has had and has such a nest of child abusers. Just speculating here and it might be worth a better review.

The other thing about all this dominating the news cycle (and it should be in the news), is that all these other types in 'high' places are avoiding the lens being put on them and their networks - it is being deflected to the church; that is what will stick in peoples minds when the subject come up. It seems to me that alongside the church perpetrators, these other interconnected global networks are what lies directly beneath the tip of the iceberg of all this.

Lastly, read about the Asia Argento story and frankly it did not surprise me in the least.

There's so much stuff regarding this topic (which IMO could be changed into something else, not just 'pizzagate'. Perhaps 'Child sex trafficking and abuse'?) that it's hard to keep up.

One interesting thing was something that Fiona Barnett wrote on Twitter about the Cathy O'brien thing. She basically said, that Mark Phillips (who allegedly rescued her, and 'deprogrammed' her) was/is a CIA-operative, who's purpose was to get involved and in contact with all the whistleblowers/victims, and then deprogram them to believe that they were just imagining things, that nothing bad ever happened to them. And that Cathy, as she and Mark toured giving lectures (without any harassment or threats btw) was still under programming, and Mark being just her new handler.

Barnett linked to an article that explains the whole thing. As I see it, this version of the story confirms what the C's were saying. That Cathy's story had truth mixed with fiction, that her story wasn't accurate. Right now I'm thinking, that throwing big names like HRC in her survivor story was just to gain attention, and to lure the real victims to trust Phillips. Below is the link to the article. You'll see that it was originally published on David Icke's site, but the writer doesn't seem to be affiliated with Icke. In fact, he implies that Icke was complicit in this.

https://rense.com/general2/phil.htm

Here's an excerpt:

I have had a long time since then to think about all of this (and discuss it with others who are familiar with MKULTRA, or who have met Mark) and put the pieces of the puzzle together. And the conclusion I have reached I believe to be the truth. Before we ever met Mark Phillips, he must have been briefed about us, and he was told that Janus had to be eliminated, but that the only way to get to her was to get through to me, as I was protecting her. That's why all of his attention was focused on me. At the same time he did everything he could to make Janus look like a complete idiot, hoping that that would help convince me to drop her. But his plan (or the plan of his controllers) didn't work.

Mark does his job very well, I must say, but it is not the job that most people think it is. As I thought and thought about all of this and tried to put it into context with the Big Picture, of which this is but a small part, I finally came to the realization of who Mark Phillips is and why he had to be created. The Elite One World forces who run the world from behind the scenes began to realize several years ago that some of the many MKULTRA mind controlled sex slaves (and others) were escaping, and some of them were talking. So, a conscious decision was made that a program needed to be put into place to counter any potential damage such exposure might produce.

To some extent, the mind control programming takes care of this itself. For example, many are programmed to self-destruct if they should ever escape. This programming would be activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy and too much is beginning to be remembered. Being programmed to drink heavily at such time is one example of this self-destruction. Or, as one woman I know about said, she has a neutron bomb implanted in her stomach and she is afraid it will be detonated at any time. These people are programmed to say the most unbelievable things, so that when an unenlightened person hears them they will think they are insane and in need of institutionalization. And if they get that, then they can be "fixed" permanently.

In any event, it appears that the powers that be put into motion a very complex plan that involved Mark and Cathy, and an unenlightened and unsuspecting public. They figured that if they could make it look like a rogue C.I.A. agent went astray and "rescued" a MKULTRA mind controlled sex slave, and escaped with her to write a book about it, and if it was all done just right, then the public might just buy it. And that plan has worked very well.

The book would have to contain enough factual truth to be interesting, and believable enough for the public to buy it. But then the real purpose of the whole plan would follow-travelling around the country on a speaking tour, where Mark Phillips (the expert) could answer questions, and debunk the real damage that has been (and is still being) done, and to tell those victims who might show up that they are really just delusional, that nothing ever happened to them, and that they should go to a hospital where they can get proper treatment!

The Elite's choice of Mark Phillips for this extremely important assignment was an excellent decision, as he does his job very well. He may himself be a mind control victim. Cathy's life seems to be better, but she is not free from the mind controlling, she just has a new handler named Mark! Think about their whole story seriously for a moment. Don't you think that if the Elite Controllers wanted Mark and Cathy dead, that they would be dead by tonight? These Controllers kill presidents if they want to, but somehow they can't seem to kill a couple who are openly speaking to the public, and who stay in public hotels?

Let's turn now to some of the most compelling information about Mark Phillips, here from a woman who was a MKULTRA victim, and presidential sex toy and personal computer. Brice Taylor was a sex slave to Bob Hope, Henry Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Nelson Rockefeller, Gerald Ford, and on and on. Brice lived for a time with Mark and Cathy, supporting all of them, and eventually she was able to publish her book, Thanks For The Memories-The Truth Has Set Me Free, published in 1999, by Brice Taylor Trust, P.O. Box 655, Landrum, South Carolina 29356.

Here are some very telling excerpts from her book:
[Quoting from pages 268 and 269] A breakthrough occurred. Ted Gunderson called to inform me that he had just heard from another woman [Cathy O'Brien] who lived across the nation, who had also sent him her memory work about being used as a sex slave to Ronald Reagan. Although it was a terrifying time for me, it also was an amazing time of discovery for all of us. Mark Phillips, her so-called therapist and deprogrammer, flew across the nation and told me that "Jimmy Carter's people" had called him in an attempt to stop him from meeting with me. I flew Mark and Cathy O'Brien to California to meet with me for the first time and I put on a seminar where they were the featured speakers. Mark Phillips knew all about my programming. Looking back on it now, he seemed to know way too much. He asked me if I had "a twin sister who was two inches shorter than me." This was a very powerful key and code into the programming of my "inner twin sister," Sharon, and this seemingly simple statement controlled my body in a very intimate way from the outside, showing me while in normal consciousness that I was indeed a robot, and not in control of my own body.

Shortly after Mark and Cathy's arrival and seminar, a series of events occurred including an accident and ensuing hospitalization of the person that was living with me as my safe person. Mark Phillips explained that I was not safe in California and once again I ended up running. I paid to fly Mark, Cathy and I back to his mother's home in Charlotte, Tennessee where we began my process of what we then called "deprogramming." Several weeks later, with nearly 10 years of recovery behind me, this so-called "retired?!" C.I.A. operative made dramatic changes in his living arrangements just to "help me deprogram." After relocating across the country to a home in Arab, Alabama, where I paid all domestic expenses for the three of us, a large sum of money for traveling expenses for both he, his girlfriend Cathy, and myself, and a large 'consulting fee,' this renegade C.I.A. operative read my lengthy journal entries daily for a year and a half and agreed that in his own words, "the memory work contains absolute elements of fact laced with verifiable details."

But one and one-half years, forty-two journals, and $50,000+ traveling and living expenses later, Mark Phillips informed me that nothing had ever happened to me & nothing what-so-ever! Cathy O'Brien said, "Well, you should be happy that nothing happened and that your children have not been abused!" I couldn't believe she was saying that, after all the common details of our histories we had shared. I was devastated and went to bed and could not eat for three days and remained non-communicative and totally subdued for nearly a month afterwards.

After all this time of intensely focused attention on my history, Mark informed me that I had never even been abused, and that I just had a big imagination. But, he seemed to appreciate that I was around to cover all of his expenses. I suspect that Mark is some kind of "containment agent" who is being directed through his "handlers" whose motivations ultimately serve the New World Order. Through his containment expertise, the information I have conveyed to you in this book you are now reading was delayed in reaching you by nearly seven years & I have uncovered a string of lies he told others in an attempt to discredit me. I also reconnected with another Kissinger survivor that Mark Phillips had worked with for a time. Mark Phillips told her the same thing he told me-'THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU!" & I left that home where I had paid all expenses & and went to live in Carbondale, Illinois. [End quoting]

The comments below the article are also a interesting read. I've also seen people saying, that Ted Gunderson was actually a 'double agent' like Phillips, but I haven't found any good evidence on this.

I'm gonna end this post with a video clip, where someone is analyzing the body language of Cathy, Brice and Fiona, basically saying that they all believe what they're saying is true. My guess is that if Cathy is under programming, she does indeed believe her own words, even if the story she's telling is not true. And, that Fiona Barnett comes across as the most believable of them all:

August 17, 2018 - Diocese Issues Statement on Bishop Timlin’s Status
Diocese Issues Statement on Bishop Timlin’s Status

SCRANTON, Pa. — The former Bishop of Scranton will not be authorized to represent the diocese in any way while a review is underway into his actions regarding sexual abuse by clergy.

This Landmark Pennsylvania grand jury report - might be the final straw - that breaks the camel's back? Pennsylvania is only "one" State. If the other's would follow through with their own State's investigations and present their findings to the general public, the power and centuries old manipulation of the Catholic Church and it's City of Rome Headquarters will be reduced to it's fate. It reminds me of all the predictions - that Rome will burn down to ashes?

Immediate repercussions in the Scranton area, along with putting Bishop Timlin on the back burner. The University of Scranton is a Jesuit Institution.

August 21, 2018 - Clergy Sex Scandal Fallout: Renaming Buildings After Release of Grand Jury Report
Clergy Sex Scandal Fallout: Renaming Buildings After Release of Grand Jury Report

UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON --There is a lot to do before fall classes begin next week at the University of Scranton, perhaps the biggest job is renaming three campus buildings.

Those buildings were named for former bishops of the Diocese of Scranton.

A grand jury report alleges Bishops J. Carroll McCormick, Jerome Hannan, and James Timlin all covered up the crimes of abusive priests.

University President Rev. Scott Pilarz say the buildings will be renamed: MacKillop Hall for McCormick Hall, Romero Plaza for Mulberry Plaza and Timlin House, and Giblin-Kelly Hall for Hannan Hall.

August 16, 2018 - Neighbors Want Street Named After Priest Accused of Child Sex Assault Changed
Neighbors Want Street Named After Priest Accused of Child Sex Assault Changed

People in Hazle Township are dealing with the aftermath of this week’s grand jury report into child sex abuse in the Catholic Church.

A street in the township is named after a priest accused of sexually assaulting a young boy.

The report found Rev. Girard Angelo was accused of sexually abusing a 14-year-old boy at a parish in Williamsport during the 1960s.

Now, people who live on Father Angelo Drive in Hazle Township want the name changed.

Fr. Angelo was a priest at Church of the Sacred Heart, just a few blocks away from the street that bears his name.

People who knew him said he wasn't particularly friendly. “He just had this sort of attitude, like, what's the word I'm looking for, arrogant,” Tranguch said. Fr. Angelo died in 2009.

People who live on Father Angelo Drive are going to vote on a name change later this month.

Back
Top Bottom