"Pizzagate" Explodes

Doesn't the Torah say that it's ok if they're under 7? I could look it up, mentioned by one of their own... who are their worst enemy because they know them best.... recognize the BS right away... Then there's the goyim issue, everything 'immoral' or 'evil' is ok if it's done to the goyim....
Spielberg always had that 'look', similar to Cosby... who, like many 'comic' types.. funny types, they hide it better than the more serious types that definitely display a creepy look.
This issue ties into the issue of stage mothers as well... who become enablers... and this issue is commonly known among the Disney crowd... it's just so prevalent in the industry... backed/taken over by the banking industry types decades ago.... and the same types control that industry.... same in politics, et al... all tying into the whole "Chosen People of Satan/Baphomet/Lucifer" crowd... It's not just the Church/Temple club... and then it all ties in with the 'out with the OWO, in with the NWO' script... have the idiots out themselves... implosion... and upon their corpses/ashes the NWO is built... for the SG, it's a win-win situation... as long as the connections don't get close to them.

I'm sure most of us here have suspected and been pretty sure of that this insanely evil stuff is happening, and has been happening for a long time, among the elite. However, now that things are coming more out in the open, it's still chilling to realize how widespread this whole thing is. It's starting to look more and more like what that Bernard-guy said: the psychopathic elites have arranged a wide practice of getting all the famous and important people compromised through pedophilia and worse. Politicians, entertainers, movie stars, pop/rock-singers etc. Some of the guys looking for fame and fortune are pathological, and just enjoy doing that super-evil stuff, some "taste the forbidden fruit" and the whole act is filmed – and thus these people have sold their soul to the evil (they can be controlled by blackmail).

Speaking of "name dropping", this article - appears in The NEW YORKER magazine's August 6 & 13, 2018 Issue.

Les Moonves and CBS Face Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
Les Moonves and CBS Face Allegations of Sexual Misconduct

Six women accuse the C.E.O. of harassment and intimidation, and dozens more describe abuse at his company.

or more than twenty years, Leslie Moonves has been one of the most powerful media executives in America. As the chairman and C.E.O. of CBS Corporation, he oversees shows ranging from “60 Minutes” to “The Big Bang Theory.” His portfolio includes the premium cable channel Showtime, the publishing house Simon & Schuster, and a streaming service, CBS All Access. Moonves, who is sixty-eight, has a reputation for canny hiring and project selection. The Wall Street Journal recently called him a “TV programming wizard”; the Hollywood Reporter dubbed him a “Wall Street Hero.” In the tumultuous field of network television, he has enjoyed rare longevity as a leader. Last year, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, he earned nearly seventy million dollars, making him one of the highest-paid corporate executives in the world.

In recent months, Moonves has become a prominent voice in Hollywood’s #MeToo movement. In December, he helped found the Commission on Eliminating Sexual Harassment and Advancing Equality in the Workplace, which is chaired by Anita Hill. “It’s a watershed moment,” Moonves said at a conference in November. “I think it’s important that a company’s culture will not allow for this. And that’s the thing that’s far-reaching. There’s a lot we’re learning. There’s a lot we didn’t know.”

But Moonves’s private actions belie his public statements. Six women who had professional dealings with him told me that, between the nineteen-eighties and the late aughts, Moonves sexually harassed them. Four described forcible touching or kissing during business meetings, in what they said appeared to be a practiced routine.

[...] [...] [...] (Details sexual harassment)

CBS is not the only network to face complaints of sexual harassment in recent years. In November, Matt Lauer, a co-host of “Today,” on NBC, was fired after being accused of sexual misconduct. Roger Ailes, the chairman and C.E.O. of Fox News, and the Fox anchor Bill O’Reilly both resigned after allegations were made against them. The actions of Ailes and O’Reilly have resulted in at least sixty-five million dollars in sexual-harassment settlements.

July 25, 2018 - Rothschild Connected Billionaire Arrested for Role in NXIVM Child Trafficking Sex Slave Ring
Rothschild Connected Billionaire Arrested for Role in NXIVM Child Trafficking Sex Slave Ring

The Rothschild-connected billionaire heiress to the Seagram's dynasty has been arrested for her role in the child sex trafficking cult NXIVM.

Billionaire heiress Clare Bronfman was indicted on racketeering charges in federal court on Tuesday connected to her involvement as Operations Director for the NXIVM sex cult.

Bronfman is the heir to the multi-billion dollar liquor fortune of Edgar Bronfman Sr, the billionaire philanthropist who was formerly head of Seagram.

Additionally, Nancy Salzman, her daughter Lauren and NXIVM bookkeeper Kathy Russell were also accused of a racketeering conspiracy in the new superseding indictment in the case.

“As alleged in the superseding indictment, for over a decade, Keith Raniere was the leader of a racketeering conspiracy in which he and members of his inner circle committed a broad range of serious crimes from identity theft and obstruction of justice to sex trafficking, all to promote and protect Raniere and NXIVM,” said US Attorney for the Eastern District of New York Richard Donoghue in a statement’

FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney also gave a statement on Tuesday.

“As alleged, this long-running conspiracy crossed multiple avenues of criminal activity, which included, among other things, electronic monitoring; identity theft; extortion; victim smuggling; and illegal trafficking of a victim after a period of unlawful confinement,” said Sweeney.

After her court appearance on Tuesday, Bronfman walked free after agreeing to wear an ankle monitor and posting $100 million in bail. Bronfman is not accused of sex trafficking.

While she’s not accused of sex trafficking like the group’s leaders Keith Raniere and Allison Mack, Frank Parlato, a former NXIVM publicist-turned-whistleblower told the New York Post that Bronfman is among the harshest leaders in the organization.
(Article continues.)

Back-dated Thursday, 23 July 2015 - 60 Minutes exposes organized paedophilia among highest ranks of British elite
60 Minutes exposes organised paedophilia among highest ranks of British elite (Citizens Electoral Council of Australia)

60 Minutes’ explosive 19 July feature, “Spies, Lords and Predators”, reported that the recent blizzard of revelations of paedophile rings operating among the elite of the British Establishment constitutes the “biggest political scandal Britain has ever faced”. Presenter Ross Coulthart stated right at the show’s outset, “There is a paedophile gang operating at the highest levels of the British Establishment” (his emphasis), and, although 60 Minutes did not dwell on the point, that includes the Royal Family itself. However the Royal involvement shone through in an 18 July article by the UK’s ExaroNews, which 60 Minutes credited as a co-producer of its show, while a 24 June press release by the CEC had been even more explicit in naming the Royals.

60 Minutes reported the first-hand allegations of a number of child abuse survivors, who identified the prominent Establishment figures who abused them when they were children in the 1970s and 80s.

One survivor, Richard Kerr, fell victim to this paedophile ring as a nine-year-old in the 1970s, when he was sent to the Kincora Boys Home in Belfast, Northern Ireland, run by notorious paedophiles. From Kincora, Kerr, like many others, was trafficked all over the UK to be abused by powerful men. To 60 Minutes, he identified among his abusers former member of parliament Cyril Smith, and former deputy head of MI6 Sir Peter Hayman. The latter was a member of an organised gang called the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), which campaigned openly in the 1970s for the age of consent to be lowered to as young as four.

The CEC’s 24 June release also identified the paedophile ring operating out of the Kincora boys’ home, in connection with the murder gangs that British intelligence coordinated in Northern Ireland, under the command of Brigadier General Frank Kitson, to orchestrate terrorism and civil war. Though his troops opened fire on unarmed civilians in the infamous “Bloody Sunday” massacre of 30 January 1972, killing 13 civilians and wounding 13 more, the Crown showered honour after honour upon him, including an OBE for his work in Northern Ireland, while the Queen personally inducted him into her ultra-elite Order of the Bath. Still alive, he retired in 1982 as Commander-in-Chief, UK Land Forces. The CEC release emphasized the unique significance of the Kincora story: (Article continues.)

July 24, 2018 - More Hollywood pedophiles unmasked; Sarah Silverman threatens netizens
More Hollywood pedophiles unmasked; Sarah Silverman threatens netizens

In addition to director of Disney movies James Gunn and actor Michael Ian Black, more Hellywood pedophiles are being unmasked:
  • “Law and Order” director Jace Alexander
  • Writer/producer Dan Harmon
  • Actor/comedian Patton Oswalt ...... (Article continues.)

I stumbled across a youtube video, which points towards Spielberg for allegedly abusing Christian Bale's stand in Shane Fry (10 years old) in the "Empire of the Sun".

Here's the text version:
www.fullysourced.com/serious/feldman-covering-up-for-spielberg-geffen/

Tom Hanks has been accused of being a pedophile too. In this light, I tried to watch this "comedy" sketch that was aired on Jimmy Kimmel's show, but could not make it through, it turned my stomach. I had to mute the clip. This is pretty damning evidence in plain sight, it's almost like Hanks and Kimmel are testing us how far they can go ("Sexy baby")! :barf:

Billionaire heiress Clare Bronfman was indicted on racketeering charges in federal court on Tuesday connected to her involvement as Operations Director for the NXIVM sex cult.

Bronfman is the heir to the multi-billion dollar liquor fortune of Edgar Bronfman Sr, the billionaire philanthropist who was formerly head of Seagram.

Had to look it up again, and am not sure of the linage below her (big family with lots of marriages), was the memory of Barbara Bronfman (first marriage to Charles Bronfman) who once placed her family name and support (monetary or otherwise) behind Ira Einhorn back when he was in court for the murder of Holly Maddux.

Laura wrote about him in the Wave.

After her court appearance on Tuesday, Bronfman walked free after agreeing to wear an ankle monitor and posting $100 million in bail. Bronfman is not accused of sex trafficking.

I don't know, yet that seems like a seriously hefty bail - and not even being accused of trafficking, yet. Interesting. I'm sure strings are being pulled tight to try and tidy this horrible situation up away from the public eye and headlines. There is no doubt that everyone involved is lawyered up to the max.

Yeah, that 'Toddlers and Tiaras' was disgusting. Oh, but it was just a joke...they say! As a father, I would never, ever put my daughter to do things like that, even if it was a comedy. There's something very creepy in the way Hanks behaves in that clip...to me it looks more like he is just being himself. There's no obvious comedy-gear in his acting.

The thing about Michael Jackson that's mentioned in the video about Spielberg is interesting. On 4chan there was this 'Hollywood insider' called Renegade, who allegedly exposed a lot of stuff. I remember him/her saying, how Jackson's reason for inviting so many kids to his ranch was actually that he wanted to protect them from the pedophiles. Well, who knows, but every time you see MSM attacking someone (like MJ), you gotta be suspicious!

Since this appears to be quite an important topic, that if exposed could have a major impact, maybe the C's could be asked about this 'pedofile-cabal' thingy? E.g. how many percentages of presidents, politicians, entertainers, bankers, MSM-people and other important people with great influence are compromised by being part of this network? How long has this been going on? Who is at the top - 'consortium'?

Saw this today: In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished

In Just the Last Two Weeks, Dozens of Children in Iowa Have Vanished
Rachel Blevins
July 28, 2018

[...]However, Tibbetts is not alone. According to the Missing Person database published by the Iowa Department of Public Safety, 48 people have gone missing in the last two weeks, and 34 of those people are children.
[...]
The National Crime Information Center reported that as of Dec. 31, 2017, there were 88,089 active missing person records in the U.S. More than 36 percent of those cases, or 32,121, were under the age of 18, and more than 46 percent, or 41,089, were under the age of 21.

As The Free Thought Project reported last month, disturbing statistics from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children revealed that more than 27,000 children were reported missing in 2017. Nearly 25,000 of those children were labeled as “endangered runaways,” and “one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 88 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing.”
[...]
It raises the question—what kind of a difference could the media make if it started focusing less on Stormy Daniels and Russia hysteria, and more on the innocent children who go missing every day in the United States?

On 4chan there was this 'Hollywood insider' called Renegade, who allegedly exposed a lot of stuff.

Here are some of Renegade's comments summarised on one page (caution, he uses strong language):

www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/22/hollywoodrenegades-how-hollywood-insiders-are-taking-down-thecabal-from-the-inside-out-hollyweird-greatawakening/

If even a part of what he is saying is true, things are really messed up...

One of the biggest names to spill the beans is actor Isaac Kappy (see video below).

Kappy's body language and emotions in that video appear authentic. When you combine that with all the other recent revelations and info, there literally seems to be "something rotten in the state of hollywood". In a way that Jimmy Kimmel/ Tom Hanks "sketch" was so blatantly in your face, that when I saw it after researching the other stuff just before, it really brought it all home, the "house of cards" collapsed!

Latest video by Kappy (not yet on YouTube, so you have to go to the tweet - if it's still up!):

As hiker said, he does at the very least seem genuine. It's interesting how he talks about that he has been offered reaally good protection (he says it two times). Makes you wonder if e.g. Trump's administration has gotten in touch with him.

Aragorn, thank you for posting these Isaac Kappy videos. It's good to hear that he has protection and friends in "high places".

Judging by the few clips I have seen of Stephen Colbert's show, I have found his demeanour and holier-than-thou attitude annoying, especially in the way he dissed Pizzagate.

No wonder. It makes sense after seeing a picture of him "cuddling" with Podesta and hearing Kappy say that Colbert is a pedophile himself.

A Finnish weekly magazine "Seura", did an investigation last month into pedophiles and the sentences they receive at the court houses. They were shocked to find out that a large number of the abusers got out scot free, without having to spend any time in jail.

At work, we usually have the radio playing on the background. I vividly remember hearing an interview years ago, where this "lawyer" (I don't remember his exact occupation, but it involved working with the judges in the Finnish jucidial system) said with a straight face that most judges are crazy, batsh*t insane. Hearing this gave me pause and sent shivers down my spine (this was before looking into sott-related material).

Probably some of the judges are pedophiles as well, and protect their "colleagues" by giving lighter senteces.

About 180 new videos featuring Kappy in some way in the past 7.5 days. He does seem a little "off" but certainly understands the basic compromise-and-control methods used on the inside of cults, gangs, mafias, gov't, etc. Non-famous people like him, though, are usually blacklisted, bullied out, and deemed non-credible and bitter as someone who couldn't "make it." BTW, I have watched dozens of videos of would-be music stars who describe (or describe knowledge of) similar compromising initiations. Some refuse. Those who accept may someday end up like Madonna dressing as Baphomet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/1d/b7/a11db7fbfdd9604cce4b89f6087eb2d8.jpg

I've continued to follow the recent developments closely, and here are a couple of the thoughts that has been going on through my head lately:

Let me start with saying, that I'm pretty sure all of us here agree that there's a very high probability that unbelievably evil abuse is happening all the time. News bits with cases of pedophilia, abuse, torture etc. comes regularly out (not on the front page, though), so there's no question this is happening. There has previously been many whistle blowers and exposures, but in almost every case there's some sort of cover up by officials/police/judges, which raises the probability of that there has to be some sort of wide spread network "taking care" of things. We also see the push for legitimizing pedophilia, so that also shows how there's, at the very least, a large group of sick individuals (also in the media) who work for the same goal. Thus, what's still unclear is how widespread this is and, most importantly, how well organized these sickos are – do they, as people like Ted Gunderson have pointed out, have a well established large network (even worldwide), that reaches all the way to the top elite individuals. We know that e.g. the CIA has specialized in all sorts of incredibly evil and illegal stuff, so it would be no surprise if they are also involved in child trafficking and the really bad stuff that goes along with it. Considering all the above, right now I'd say that the probability that this "secret network" actually exists is much higher than 50%.

Another question is the "Satanic angle", is Satanism really a part of their practices, and do the really believe it, or is it more like fun and games to add to the sick excitement? Do some of them really murder babies/children, eat them, to get their "adrenochrome"? Reading stuff about how the kids need to be really scared in order for them to produce a lot of "adrenochrome" for the sickos to harvest, makes me think of the 4D-stuff. Regarding this, I've been playing with the idea...just as a really wild hypothesis, that maybe at the highest level of this organisation (if it exists) there is a real (even physical) connection to the 4D-STS critters? Or, speculating more mildly, the 4D-STS forces are surely promoting these activities in various, more indirect, ways?

Pedophilia in Hollywood is no surprise. Pathological people want fame and money, and they are "naturally" good actors. Same questions apply here: how well organized is it, how widespread is it? And, is Hollywood pedophilia connected to the other groups that practice the same things? If the dominoes would start to fall, I think Hollywood would actually be perhaps the best place to be. Everyone know that "politicians are dirty", and most people don't care about politics anyway. However, if some of the A+ actors would be exposed, with good evidence to show, that would surely wake up a lot of people.

In my estimate, Isaac Kappy seems to be legit, mainly based on his body language and how he comes across in the videos. However, as we know, the extremely skillful pathological individuals can fool even the experts, so there's no way to know for sure. If we think of a "worst case conspiracy theory" it would go something like this: he has been promised a big promotion if he agrees to be the fall guy and a tar baby; he'd pretend to expose the Hollywood pedos, but would in the end be heavily discredited and ridiculed. As a result of this, all future exposures would be automatically discredited as crazy talk and hate speech. Right now I don't believe it to be so, but I'll keep my eyes open to see how things develop. His main problem right now is that he doesn't have any first hand experience, he hasn't seen any stuff himself (or if he has, he hasn't told it yet) and there's no other evidence than his stories, i.e. what he is saying. Regarding e.g. Spielberg and Hanks, the only thing coming even close to evidence is when he says that "it's just common knowledge in Hollywood". So, as I see it, to keep the momentum going he desperately needs at least one or two collaborating testimonies by others. Otherwise, this thing will fizzle out, as so many times before.

They guy at Lift The Veil did a interview with him recently, and it led me to another interview this guy did after that with Fiona Barnett, that I'm sure many of you have heard of before. I have to admit that I didn't know about her until recently. Her story that you can read on her pages sounds almost too fantastic to be true, but when you see and hear her talking in this video you can appreciate how intelligent she appears. So, lets say I'm less skeptical after watching this. The really interesting stuff starts after ca 20min. In the first 20 minutes she tells very rapidly, not very coherently at least for me as a non-native, her background. One of the more interesting things I picked up was when she was saying how many of the ISIS-head choppers are actually successfully programmed "MKULTRA-soldiers". I don't find this impossible. Remembering those videos from Syria where these animals laugh and cheer while chopping the heads of children, you have to admit that these individuals are severely damaged and evil.

Oh, one last thing. Barnett mentions something called EMDR, that stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, as a way to retrieve suppressed memories. Hav any of you guys looked into that?

Here's the interview:

Note: Sauer is a member of the Illinois House Sexual Discrimination and Harassment Task Force.

01.08.2018 - US Lawmaker's Ex Says He Lured Men into Online Sex Chat Using Her Nude Photos
US Lawmaker’s Ex Says He Lured Men Into Online Sex Chat Using Her Nude Photos

Illinois House Republican lawmaker Nick Sauer is expected to resign Wednesday after being accused by an ex-girlfriend of posting nude photos of her on an Instagram account he set up under a fake name, pretending to be her.

"The allegations that have come forth against Representative Nick Sauer are troubling. He will be resigning from office today. We should allow the proper authorities to conduct their investigations," Illinois State House Republican Leader Jim Durkin said in a Wednesday statement, Politico reported.

According to Sauer's ex-girlfriend Kate Kelly, who recently filed the complaint against Sauer with the Illinois legislative inspector general, the lawmaker used the Instagram account to "catfish other men" using her "privately shared naked photos." ‘Catfishing' is a term used to describe the act of pretending to be someone else, especially on the internet, to engage with other people. Catfishers often use photos of other people to disguise their own identities.

"Nick would use this account to direct message men with my photos to engage in graphic conversations of a sexual nature. The men believed they were communicating with me, and Nick shared private details of my life," Kelly said in the complaint.

Kelly also noted that she filed a police report with the Chicago Police Department, which is currently actively investigating her claims.

In an interview with Politico, Kelly revealed that she started a long-distance relationship with Sauer in 2016. She moved from California to Chicago in June 2017 to be closer to him. In March 2018, however, they broke up after Kelly found out that he was dating other women.

In June, Sauer apologized to Kelly for his actions through email.

"Then at the end of June, I told him he needed to reimburse me for flights and hotels, etc.," Kelly told Politico.

Sauer subsequently transferred $2,000 into her bank account to pay for travel expenses she had incurred during their long-distance relationship. Kelly uncovered the fake Instagram account shortly afterward.

Kelly also told Politico that Sauer admitted to being behind the Instagram account.

"He came to my house and confessed to catfishing men with my photos for two years to at least eight men. He was unable to provide the names and begged that I let it go," Kelly said.

After she uncovered the account, Kelly contacted Instagram, which took it down.

So far, no charges have been filed against Sauer, who was supposed to run for a second term in the state's 51st District.

"I do not comment on issues relating to investigations, including whether or not a matter has been presented to me or is open," Julie Porter, Illinois' acting legislative inspector general, told Politico via email Wednesday when asked about Kelly's claim.

According to Politico, Sauer is a member of the Illinois House Sexual Discrimination and Harassment Task Force.

In a Wednesday statement to Politico, Illinois Democratic State Senator Melinda Bush, the co-chair of the Senate Sexual Discrimination and Harassment Awareness and Prevention Task Force, said, "Rep. Nick Sauer should resign from his office immediately. For far too long in Springfield, sexual harassment and abuse from those in positions of power has gone unchecked."

30.05.2018 - Missouri Governor Resigns Amid Sexual Misconduct, Campaign Finance Allegations
Missouri Governor Resigns Amid Sexual Misconduct, Campaign Finance Allegations

Missouri Governor Eric Greitens announced he would resign on Friday following allegations of sexual misconduct and possible misuse of campaign funds.

"I came to Missouri to fight for the people… I thank all the people who worked beside me… the last few months have been incredibly difficult," Greitens said on Tuesday while announcing his resignation.

Greitens, who is facing the impeachment, added that the allegations against him had been designed to significantly damage his family.

Greitens claimed he has not broken any laws nor committed any crimes.

Earlier on Tuesday, Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem ordered the governor's nonprofit group to turn over all documents related to his campaign fund-raising for further investigation.

11.01.2018 - Missouri Governor Denies Assaulting, Threatening to Blackmail Former lover
Missouri Governor Denies Assaulting, Threatening to Blackmail Former Lover

Late Wednesday, Republican Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens admitted to having an affair in 2015 before he became the Show-Me State's governor.

Greitens' admission came after local news station KMOV did a segment Wednesday that detailed a conversation between Greitens' former lover and that woman's now ex-husband, who secretly recorded her confession about the affair days after it began.

"A few years ago, before Eric was elected governor, there was a time when he was unfaithful in our marriage," a joint statement from both Greitens and his wife Sheena reads. "This was a deeply personal mistake. Eric took responsibility and we dealt with this together honestly and privately. While we never would have wished for this pain in our marriage, or the pain that this has caused others, with God's mercy Sheena has forgiven and we have emerged stronger. We understand that there will be some people who cannot forgive — but for those who can find it in your heart, Eric asks for your forgiveness, and we are grateful for your love, your compassion and your prayers."

In a separate statement, Sheena Greitens wrote, "We have a loving marriage and an awesome family; anything beyond that is between us and God. I want the media and those who wish to peddle gossip to stay away from me and my children."

In the recordings, which the ex-husband released to the station so he could "move on with [his] life," Greitens' lover described how she'd met the then 40-year-old politician and later how the two became intimate in March 2015 at his St. Louis home.

He said: "I'll make you feel better. I'll make you feel good. Come downstairs. I want to show you how to do a proper pull-up. And I knew he was being sexual and I still let him. And he used some sort of tape, I don't what it was, and taped my hands to these rings and then put a blindfold on me," the woman told her husband at the time. "I didn't even know. I feel like I don't even know. I was just numb. I just stood there and didn't [expletive] know." But then things took a turn — Greitens allegedly threatened to blackmailed the woman with nude photos.

The woman said Greitens threatened to spread pictures of her "everywhere" if she tried to expose his actions. "He stepped back, I saw a flash through the blindfold and he said, ‘you're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures of me everywhere,'" she said.

However, the woman later told her soon-to-be-ex-husband that Greitens had deleted the photo.

"He took a picture of my wife naked as blackmail. There is no worse person," the ex-husband told the station after releasing the conversation. "I think it's as bad as it gets, it's as bad as it gets when someone takes advantage of something."

Although the Greitens came forward about the extramarital affair, the claims of blackmail were immediately shot down in a statement released by James Bennett, Eric Greitens' attorney.

"The claim that this nearly three-year-old story has generated or should generate law enforcement interest is completely false. There was no blackmail and that claim is false," Bennett wrote. "This personal matter has been addressed by the Governor and Mrs. Greitens privately years ago when it happened. The outrageous claims of improper conduct regarding these almost three-year-ago events are false."

But the story doesn't end there. According to Talking Points Memo, Greitens also "slapped [the woman] against her will" after she informed him that she'd had relations with her husband.

Despite Greitens' lawyer denying the claims of assault and blackmail, a St. Louis circuit attorney launched an investigation Thursday to see if the politician committed any crimes linked to the affair.

The woman at the center of the allegations refused to make an on-the-record statement to KMOV, and it's unclear if she will be coming forward.

Speaking of Steven Spielberg ...

August 01, 2018 - Hillary Clinton to produce TV drama with Steven Spielberg about women's fight for the vote originally appeared on goodmorningamerica.com

Hillary Clinton gets a new role: Executive producer with Steven Spielberg

The former secretary of state has teamed up with Steven Spielberg to bring Elaine Weiss' critically acclaimed book, "The Woman's Hour: The Great Fight to Win the Vote," to television. It will be Clinton's first time as an executive producer.

The news was first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.

Oh, one last thing. Barnett mentions something called EMDR, that stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, as a way to retrieve suppressed memories. Hav any of you guys looked into that?

aragorn,

I think that that Fiona Barnett interview was a great and timely find. She does speak rapidly and it is difficult to absorb all the details she remembers but it is a wealth of connections and personal history.

I do remember the EMDR so I looked through my files and found a few references that might be interesting. EMDR sounds very related to HTD and NO.

The following are some references:

Neurofeedback – the Pros and Cons

Basic Steps to Your Emotional Freedom

EMDR Therapy Offers New Hope

Thank you all for adding so much information on NF, this therapy seems very promising for most. Currently I'm undergoing changes from reconnecting some part of myself through EMDR, and processing much emotional baggage, but I think tackling my trauma from different angles should really make the difference. So I'll set up an appointment and share as I go.

I had my first neurofeedback session yesterday. The practitioner has been working with some of the pioneers of neurofeedback for decades and is well-versed in neuroscience and psychology. She said she is now only working with the NeurOptimal system as she agrees it is the safest and most effective system.

She talked with me during the first part of the session and I was able to watch a screen that showed the different frequencies where the software was detecting areas that needed correcting. The baseline readings showed that my brain was integrating the training and I noticed I felt significantly calmer after the session. One thing she pointed out is that I showed evidence of significant stress in the brainstem in the right hemisphere; she mentioned that that usually inhibits the ability to concentrate the intellect, and that I should see improvement over time.

I didn’t notice being particularly tired but did sleep much longer than usual and had much more vivid dreams. I felt some anger surfacing a few hours after the training, but took a long walk and that helped to process the emotions. I sense this is really going to allow some old emotions to surface, much more than the EMDR or CBT therapy, and for that I am grateful – even if the process is unsettling. Other than that I noticed I am more focused and have more mental energy than I have had in the past few weeks.

I had my 11th session yesterday, the extended version. This was the third time a traumatic memory came up. This was one of the hardest, when I was eight. What was amazing was how much more powerfully I was able to stay present and see the memory and feel it but still be present why the tears were flowing and my body was convulsing with sorrow. I kept my eyes closed for this session, which I could not do in the previous ones because of hypervigilance being triggered. I was and am amazed at how different the experience was from doing EMDR. I feel like I got to the deepest level of this memory and cleared a lot from my nervous system. My hands and arms were aching again and I was very aware of all of the places I was holding on, particularly my hips. As the session progressed I was filled with golden light and peace and well-being, interesting through my hands as well as my crown. It came up that I am always giving with my hands and there must be a balance, the receiving as well. I have number 12 on Saturday. There will be a break of one per week after next Wednesday as the trainer is taking courses and will not be available on Saturdays so it will be interesting to see how my brain and body respond with a longer gap between sessions.

That's sounds like a wonderful experience Thinkingfingers!

Just caught up with this thread this morning--thanks to all for the research and comments. It sounds like it would benefit my thinking; even though I am relatively functional right now there is definitely room to improve. In the past I have done cognitive behavioral therapy on and off, EMDR (which this reminds me of) Reevaluation Co-counseling, EE yoga etc., but I have had some pretty traumatizing events in my lifetime which I think are still influencing my thinking negatively, especially in the areas of procrastination and eating to medicate my emotions.

So I decided to see if there was a practitioner near enough and quite serendipitously found an advance practitioner of NeurOptimal brain training less than a half hour from my home. So we emailed and I am
meeting her tonight, and if her vibe is good and the costs reasonable I will give it a test drive and report back here with the results.

She is Kathy Stockton, found on the web page https://neuroptimal.com

I started neurofeedback after the Nora Gedgaudus book/interview and before my little trip to the hospital. I completed half of the 20-session set. Coincidentally I've been thinking the last few days that it is time to revisit and do the whole set, now that I've done the CBT and EMDR therapy. I had difficulty with feeling like it was "passive" plus a scary opening of my psychic centres. I will be contacting the person again and go the whole series this time. It's time. Thanks Laura!

Some people may need all modalities at some time or other, but not necessarily at the same time. I don't know much about EMDR except what I have read or what forum members have reported. It seems very useful in certain cases and situations.

I'm all about efficiency and better mousetraps, so it seems to me that NeurOptimal might be like a broad spectrum antibiotic, but in some cases, other co-occurring conditions require additional medications.

As I said, I think it is important to read "Healing Developmental Trauma" before one goes for the neurofeedback so that you have some idea of things even if the objective is not to dwell on them.

Yes. And the authors say repeatedly that about everybody has some of these issues to some extent.

Brain integration - What EMDR, running, and drumming have in common

Back
Top Bottom