"Pizzagate" Explodes

Old Dominion University not exactly being tough on this Allyn Walker case (he teaches Criminal Justice, by the way).
1637189583300.png

Ghislaine co-conspirator charges. Wow. They are saying ViacomCBS and Walt Disney, Sony, Sprint, Miramax and the rest kidnapped, drugged and sexually exploited children.

1071e05316cb0ccb.png

Alex Jones shows footage of drag queen shows attended by children. Ignore his Muslim rants. This stuff is worse than clown world, this is Satan world.

Drag Queen Festival Promotes Early Sexualization Of Children / Gender Confusion

Good Lawgic (on Youtube) is one of the very few who are extensively covering the Gislaine Maxwell trial. And one of the only lawyers doing so. I just discovered him. Seems he's covering the trial in detail, blow by blow, which could remain a significant record both now and for future reference. He points out how very few are even seeing the trial, which should have major worldwide attention.

FYI, here's a tweet pointing out an interesting confluence of high profile resignations that just happened to have emerged in the news on the first day of the trial:

I think this trial, even under-reported as it is, is having a rather telling subterranean effect on those in power.

Last night Tucker Carlson did a segment discussing Republican Senator Wicker stating that a first use nuclear attack against Russia is on the table concerning Ukraine. (Read that again, it's no joke, this is what he said.) And, as pointed out by Tulsi Gabbard in this segment, he is not an outlier, but the number two Republican on the Armed Services Committee. And he is not alone in feeling this way. He is joined by Democrats and NeoCon Republicans alike.

As I watched this I couldn't help wondering whether this demonstration of over-the-top insanity might in part be an attempt to panic the public about something quite other than the incriminating pedophile evidence surfacing -- or potentially surfacing -- as per this trial. As to that, consider that this trial's "real" importance is commensurate with its lack of visibility. Even Tucker is taking far more time with the Smollett trial, while practically ignoring Gislaine Maxwell... at least thus far. Of course, Rupert Murdock has been trending recently... (seems his name is in Epstein's little black book).

Guess we'll be hearing more on all this...

... the question is, how much more?

Last edited:
Alex Jones shows footage of drag queen shows attended by children. Ignore his Muslim rants. This stuff is worse than clown world, this is Satan world.

Drag Queen Festival Promotes Early Sexualization Of Children / Gender Confusion

To be really honest… I don’t mind the magic of masquerading - which is something that easily feels enchanting, inspiring and entertainng - children as well adults - and I mean that in an innocent, natural way without agendas behind etc. (I get to this at the end of my entry)

😡

It is the sexualization towards children I do neither understand nor support in any way. I thought that adults, no matter what type, should always have a certain level of respect in front of children - which means adults have to watch their behavior. Basta !

On top of that - I personally consider many drag queens and wannabees / failed queens being selfish, over the top ego and incredible shallow in their interactions with other people. Sometimes they seem to be even derailed. I guess that when you step into a mask, a “persona”, a roll that literally - many limitations can fall off, in good as well in bad.

Masquerades can be incredible liberating. It can also go totally overboard into the negative. (Kind of like with drugs or booze; two different roads are possible…) Most of the loud dragqueens’ personalities i can barely comprehend or relate to.

Letting those loose on children… not a good idea.

Not all are the same ?

I have noticed occasionally: not all are the same either. I have met transwomen who have been more subdued, yet can reveal a wonderful, respectful and stable personality - which honestly surprised me - and that also reminds me of that I tend to judge people too quickly sometimes. (I honestly don’t feel comfortable with dragqueens around, and tend to put an inner armor around my mind - which can cloud my judgement as well change my outer attitudes becoming a bit blocky or rude-ish)

Playfulness in all ages !
(Memories 10 years ago)

Somewhere around 10 years ago, when i was together with my second husband, we used to have parties with friends of which many were straight. To make Swedish parties a bit more “continental” and fun, i bought many different wigs and put them in a corner, where everyone was free to use them, if they liked.

Believe me, all of them put those wigs on, walked around, danced, mingled, even talked like normal (continuing with wigs on). Some created characters and showed incredible skills (which was fun to photograph of course). The fancy upstage housewife, the crystal-boll Gypsy, the Cool Rockstar, Jacksson five, etc. We had no scripts, plans or goals. It all came by itself, so to speak. And it was amazingly fun. You would have loved it.

What I wanted to say is - everyone got in touch with their natural sense of playfulness - regardless man or woman, gay or straight, no matter of age. So THERE IS a strong natural component to the fun of dressing up, playing rolls, having masquerades.

Those parties we had, were an interesting experiment. It let me experience that we all have a child in us, who just looove masquerades.

I guess, as long it taps into that playful innocence and beautiful mind - it is just that; innocent and beautiful.

I can feel great sorrow that this is being gradually dragged into the dirt with an agenda involving the sexualization of children via dragshows… But since when have ego dragqueens ever cared about a sense of responsibility and shown care towards others ?

Too many are just flapping around within their own staged “spot light”.

Russia to introduce life sentences for paedophiles and jail them in Arctic prison camps​

Russia is to toughen its child rape laws this month to automatically jail repeat paedophiles for life in harsh polar prisons after a five-year-old was raped and killed.

Monsters who sexually abuse children will serve their sentences in hard labour penal colonies in the Arctic, where they could be forced to work in Siberian mines, says the country's parliamentary speaker.

The new legislation is being pushed through after an horrific case this week where a girl, five, was abducted and raped.

He called for "even tougher measures by sending all paedophiles to polar regions" to serve out their sentences.

The new legislation is being pushed through after an horrific case this week where a girl, five, was abducted by a paedophile and his lover, then raped and stabbed to death.

Veronika Nikolayeva had been playing near her mothers workplace in Kostroma, and a video showed how she was snatched before being abused.

The helpless girl “struggled and fought back” but passersby did not pay attention to her distress - and the men took her to their hostel.

Her corpse was later found in a duffle bag as the suspects, named Denis Gerasimov, 44, and Vadim Belyakov, 24, planned to dispose of her body.

Both men confessed on video to her murder.

Attachments

• 8b34db98873af87e141ef6e33c33d09d (3) (2).webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 2
Quite a huge new push for normalization here in a major publication, USA Today.
Not "sick" but "born that way." Well, so are psychopaths.

What gets me is that it seems we are supposed to allow the tendencies of people who have been born with a predisposition to anti-social behaviours. Never mind that it traumatises anyone else.

Yes, some people get a bigger handful of shit they were born with than others. But, in this group forum I read the intense hard work that individuals do because they want to be better people in the world. Therefore why should we accept antisocial behaviour rather than work as a society towards growth and betterment of ourselves.

Last edited:
Australian barrister says the prime minister is involved in child trafficking. Riccardo Bosi of the Australia One party did warn revelations of this nature were coming several months ago. Looks like he wasn't kidding.

Also note he says when he was made a barrister he had to give an oath of allegiance to the Queen.
-------------------

HAWKE-photo_2022-02-11_09-04-56.jpg
HAWKE-photo_2022-02-11_09-04-56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom