"Pizzagate" Explodes

The latest:

Breaking: Tucker Carlson Releases Episode 2 of His Twitter Series Questions Obamas Highly Creepy Personal Life and the Epidemic of Child Sex Abuse

Tucker Carlson released Episode Two in his Tucker on Twitter Series on Thursday night.

Tucker’s first video has over 100 million views.

In Episode 2 Tucker confronts American taboos including Barack Obama’s creepy marriage and the epidemic of child sexual abuse.

The crux of all the madness we are experiencing for a decade in Carlson's words is this
"When Crime has no definition, any body can be guilty of it".
Before it worked on the Law instead of current amorphous moral terror.
He goes on to say that 12 percent of America is generational Satanic, that is 40 million people. From early childhood we are programmed by a satanic world through mass media and our culture. When you have a society where 800,000 children are disappearing a year like it is here in America and it is not discussed at all, this is insanity. Why are we allowing this to happen? Because we have been programmed over the years to go along with the mainstream narrative.All Illuminati including the Rockefeller's, the Du Pont's go through 6 to 7 years of Satanic torture, rape, drugging and ritual blood sacrifices as children in order to make them not care anymore causing them to become secondary psychopaths.
This reminds me the staggering number C's gave.
2014-05-10
A: You were molested and shamed. It happens to almost half of all children in your society.

Here is the Sound of Freedom trailer.

The movie will apparently provide a small snapshot of child trafficking. In the below, Jordan Peterson interviews Tim Ballard, the ex agent who is the lead character in the movie and Jim Caviezel, the actor that plays Tim in the movie. There will apparently be a sequel as there was another operation underway while the one in the movie was playing out.

It's a difficult and emotional interview to watch as both men detail how they were bought to their knees heaving and sobbing over some of the things they witnessed and experienced. They also both acknowledge that it was their respective faith that gave them the strength to continue. Tim still suffers PTSD and can no longer work in the field as his identity is known now.

The interview also covers the mind of the paedophile and how they normalise what they do. Can't be fully human and make those leaps surely.r

Tim left his job with the Department of Homeland Security to continue saving kids from child traffickers when the department was pulling him out and formed an organisation called O.U.R - Operation Underground Railroad.

New film upcoming about child trafficking - Sound of Freedom. There's a sort of 'American hero in Colombia' schtick, which might be a sort of sidestep of how common it is everywhere. Apparently it's based on a true story, tho. May be a good one.

Well, it made it to the box office and The Sound of Freedom already achieved 20 million dollars in ticket sales during the first 6 days, and is at the number 1 spot for this summer's opening!

The producer of the movie, Eduardo Verastegui, said they had big problems getting the film distributed after the film was finished in 2018.

"Netflix passed. Amazon passed. Every studio was worried about losing money.

“That,” Verastegui said, “broke my heart.”

He said that people who saw the film cried; some gave it a standing ovation. But the “experts” didn’t seem to get it. “Something’s weird here,” he said.

After Verastegui met Neal Harmon, co-founder and CEO of Angel Studios, last fall, he pitched Angel Studios on the film, and things moved quickly. After the studio showed the film to investors who were enthusiastic about the project, it agreed in March to distribute Sound of Freedom. Jordan Harmon, brother of Neal and co-founder of Angel Studios, told the Washington Examiner that in fewer than 10 days, some 7,200 people invested $5 million in a fund to get the movie “out into the world.”

Let's hope many more people will watch it and wake up to or acknowledge this ugly reality. I read online it's coming up to watch on Disney+ (i know, ironic) on 8th July.

Good to see The Sound of Freedom making over $14 million on the 4th of July alone, rivalling the poor quality and woke Indiana Jones 5, which seems to destroy the legacy of Indy films further (the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was awful enough, but from what I have heard from trusted sources, it looks like it's better to not watch this one at all to protect yourself from a painful experience!).

As recorded by Box Office Mojo, "Sound of Freedom" grossed over $14 million in total: $11.5 million in direct box office sales and $2.6 million from the Pay It Forward tickets sold through the July 4 holiday. According to Deadline, "Indiana Jones" brought in $11.698M in total despite showing in double the amount of theaters.

I have been wondering if the UFO disclosure buildup is also part of an attempt to overshadow the exposure of information about this horrifying reality... because this goes to the heart of the Agenda... I think the MSM will do all they can to focus on 'random weirdos' and drug cartels, crazy Satan worshippers rather than focusing on where these practices have emanated from and who / what is really behind them.

Also, I cannot help but feel that if people are distracted/overwhelmed by 'aliens' they will be focusing very much on their own wellbeing / obsession with this subject and whatever ensues. I could be super wrong about that, but I think the timing is 'interesting'.

I think the incredible bravery of all involved in liberating children / anyone from this kind of situation, as well as smashing these collectives is astounding, as well as all those willing to openly stand up and expose this in every way possible. You can see the terrible indescribable pain and deep conviction in their eyes, hear it in their voices and see it as blazing light emanating from the core of their Soul.

It has been asked on this forum 'where have all the heroes gone?'.

To me it is clear: they are busy working their backsides off, paying attention to the things others just brush off or find too confronting, taking responsibility for things others would prefer to ignore. They are risking their lives, following their own Soul guidance... just 'getting on with it'. They are not 'wanting credit' for what they are doing, they do it because they are naturally compelled through their own FRV / on a soul level to do something, to liberate anyone they can. To bring light and healing in some form to those that they are able to find. They speak out not because of ego, but because they know they have to validate and speak the truth of these events. No wonder the film company is called Angel. IMHO, these people are literally walking with Angels - and as Angels themselves - on some level.

They are working so hard just like the heroes at the core of this forum, who have been working their own backsides off all these years, to reveal the truth, getting to the heart of the issues that control our experience in this density, and working to create a way to share this information freely available for those seeking and develop a community that supports all who are blessed to arrive here.

As shattering as it is for a Souled being to discover these shocking truths revealed in The Sound of Freedom and the interviews such as the one with Jordan Peterson, it is positive to see this information is being exposed and encouraging to see that there has been such a strong response to it.

I think there are also a lot of people who will not ever want to see the film because they find this subject and many other issues connected to the truth of what is happening on this planet too confronting. They will not ever want their children / family members exposed to this information... a bit like: That's just terrible, but that would never happen here, or to us, so we don't need to focus on it. That only happens because of people involved in the dark web, drugs and creepy men who are mentally ill, and those children come from homes where people don't care about them, and because of poverty. We care about our kids and know how to protect them', that kind of thing. Sadly they have no idea how prevalent and widespread this is.

It happens because so many people are unwilling to see, hear or acknowledge the truth in any way...
let alone do something about it.

Knowledge Protects.

It's a difficult and emotional interview to watch as both men detail how they were bought to their knees heaving and sobbing over some of the things they witnessed and experienced. They also both acknowledge that it was their respective faith that gave them the strength to continue. Tim still suffers PTSD and can no longer work in the field as his identity is known now.

I agree, it was an emotionally difficult interview to watch. Despite the evil depicted, it was also full of grace.

When Tim Ballard's higher-ups asked him to join the human trafficking unit at the US border they said that one reason they chose him was that they knew he was a man of faith and that could offer him some form of psychological protection to what he was about to experience. And when he decided to go his own way, his wife's faith helped support him to do what was needed despite the difficulties and disruption it would bring to their lives. But fortunately, the road rose to meet them every time. Whenever it felt that they were taking a step into the abyss, support would appear below their feet.

When Jim Caviezel is asked why he chose to star in a movie that other actors turned down and could have been a career-ender, he said that he would give his life to help in this cause not just his career, a natural product from his faith in god and goodness.

Something that Peterson said stayed with me also. When talking about Tim's PTSD, Peterson mentioned that not all tragedy produces PTSD. It has to be a combination of tragedy and malevolence/evil for there to be PTSD. And surely there's great evil in what they do to children. Apparently, the US is the number one consumer and producer of child enslavement and sexual abuse media.

I hope to have an opportunity to watch the movie.

I watched the first 30 minutes of the Jordan Peterson interview mentioned above (I am not going to watch it in one go) and was struck by what Tim Ballard said about baby factories in West-Africa in the beginning of the video (after 5 minutes or so). I visited that part of the world a couple of times, and observed a few things that were disturbing, especially in hindsight with all the knowledge I have acquired here. I will most certainly watch the rest of the interview.
I hope to have an opportunity to watch the movie.
The same here.

There is another documentary which seems not having be posted here : The eyes of the devil

Exploring the underground world of trafficking, where children are used for prostitution and organ harvesting. Patryk Vega interviews a mother who intends on selling her unborn child to traffickers in Poland.

Pretty horrific if it's true.

Tim Ballard - Senate Judiciary Committee March 6th, 2019

Founder of Operation Underground RailroadTim Ballard spent more than a decade working as a Special Agent for the Department of Homeland Security, where he was assigned to the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force and deployed as an undercover operative for the U.S. Child Sex Tourism Jump Team.He has worked in that role and has seen every type of case in the fight to dismantle child trafficking rings. He’s worked in the United States and in multiple foreign countries to infiltrate child trafficking organizations. He has successfully dismantled dozens of these organizations and rescued children from slavery and exploitation.While working for the government, Ballard saw how much more is needed in the fight against child trafficking and exploitation across the world. In 2013, he and a team of former government operatives left the security of their careers to accomplish the work of rescuing children as a private foundation - Operation Underground Railroad. At O.U.R., Tim has created a team that can work in any jurisdiction and in conjunction with law enforcement to rescue children directly. That team exists today and operates all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom