"Pizzagate" Explodes

RflctnOfU said:
Came across a link to this video on the pizzagate subverse on voat.com, at Vimeo, last night, but that link no longer works...however, I found the source page and it still works there (embedded). It is an interview with a man who was formerly in the currency-exchange market. A tale of corruption, what we can call evil, and sacrifice. Well worth the 40 minutes of time invested.

_http://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/real-big-money-revelations-by-an-insider-video/

Kris

Kris,

At first I wondered why you shared that link but after starting to watch it I became almost mesmerized by the man's story. I wonder how many others are out there that really just get trapped and want out. He says a lot with just a minimum of details. He doesn't name names but gives such a clear picture of what became his reality. It is a shocking revelation at the end that shows how devastating this world of the psychopaths is if you do carry it to it's final step.

I liked his story a military general placing troops in a dark room and waiting for awhile then lighting a match or lighter and they see all the faces around them. He then says this is all it would take for people to see through the darkness that this system has created and thrives in.

Thank you for sharing.

goyacobol said:
RflctnOfU said:
Came across a link to this video on the pizzagate subverse on voat.com, at Vimeo, last night, but that link no longer works...however, I found the source page and it still works there (embedded). It is an interview with a man who was formerly in the currency-exchange market. A tale of corruption, what we can call evil, and sacrifice. Well worth the 40 minutes of time invested.

_http://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/real-big-money-revelations-by-an-insider-video/

Kris

Kris,

At first I wondered why you shared that link but after starting to watch it I became almost mesmerized by the man's story. I wonder how many others are out there that really just get trapped and want out. He says a lot with just a minimum of details. He doesn't name names but gives such a clear picture of what became his reality. It is a shocking revelation at the end that shows how devastating this world of the psychopaths is if you do carry it to it's final step.

I liked his story a military general placing troops in a dark room and waiting for awhile then lighting a match or lighter and they see all the faces around them. He then says this is all it would take for people to see through the darkness that this system has created and thrives in.

Thank you for sharing.

The quote that stuck out to me was "I was training to be a psychopath, but failed the training", which was in relation to him being warned at the outset to put his conscience in a freezer...not at -25, but -100, and keep it there.

I also liked the story of the general.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
goyacobol said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

Kris,

Thank you for sharing.

The quote that stuck out to me was "I was training to be a psychopath, but failed the training", which was in relation to him being warned at the outset to put his conscience in a freezer...not at -25, but -100, and keep it there.

Kris

Yes, I thought that this is almost a textbook case for tying all the pieces together on psychopathy, deep state, the cabal and the Lizzies. It started out almost matter of fact and low key but when you grasp the meaning of his story it all slowly starts coming together. I had to depend on the text captioning but it was well worth watching. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to see the way this all fits together.

goyacobol said:
Yes, I thought that this is almost a textbook case for tying all the pieces together on psychopathy, deep state, the cabal and the Lizzies. It started out almost matter of fact and low key but when you grasp the meaning of his story it all slowly starts coming together. I had to depend on the text captioning but it was well worth watching. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to see the way this all fits together.

Just watched it and completely agree with this assessment. He doesn't tell anything we didn't know already --in an abstract way-- but through his way of delivering his story it gets uncomfortably realistic and becomes almost a punch in the gut.

As for the subtitles, I'm Dutch and can assure you the translations are 100% genuine and to the point.

Thanks for finding and sharing, RflctnOfU.

Thanks for me as well for finding and sharing, RflctnOfU. Nothing new in the information but the first person narrative/experience is heart-wrenching and a kick in the gut.

In case you haven't seen it Paul Joseph Watson released a video called "Pedophiles Rule the World" on April 5th:

https://youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw

I'm posting because I haven't seen it posted anywhere on the forum, apologies if this is a double post.

Palinurus said:
goyacobol said:

Just watched it and completely agree with this assessment. He doesn't tell anything we didn't know already --in an abstract way-- but through his way of delivering his story it gets uncomfortably realistic and becomes almost a punch in the gut.

As for the subtitles, I'm Dutch and can assure you the translations are 100% genuine and to the point.

Thanks for finding and sharing, RflctnOfU.

It was Indeed a Good Find.

What occured to me watching , was the story of a Banker in hong Kong a while ago , that went crazy and killed a prostitute,
and other stories of bankers getting killed off.
I guess the drugs and alcohol ends with some of them becoming a Danger.

Incidentally , I checked the guy out , and he works supporting a project that "Up Scales" small buisness's.
outside of the regular corrupt banking system.
Ronald B, ( here he is )
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amsterden-scale-up-number-one-chosen-sprout-ronald-b-blij

SOTT has now picked up the story of Ronald Bernard and carries it here:

https://www.sott.net/article/348681-Revelations-from-a-former-international-financier-I-was-training-to-become-a-psychopath-and-I-failed

Seamas said:
In case you haven't seen it Paul Joseph Watson released a video called "Pedophiles Rule the World" on April 5th:

<snip>

I'm posting because I haven't seen it posted anywhere on the forum, apologies if this is a double post.

Seamus,

He doesn't really do much more than repeat "Why?". He doesn't get to the answer of "why" do pedophiles rule the world. He bombards you in a fashion befitting Alex Jones and the InfoWars network by using emotional triggers. I am just getting a bit worn down by this type of "news". It's just my personal take on it. It may benefit many who may need that much energy to even pay attention. I try to think it's "different strokes for different folks".

I think RflctnOfU has maybe one of the best examples of how pedophilia becomes one of the primary tools of control for the PTB. It really shows a real life example of a man who is drawn in by the attraction of money and position and then sees that in the end there is more of a price to pay than he could even imagine.

RflctnOfU said:

Kris

goyacobol said:
Seamas said:

<snip>

Seamus,

He doesn't really do much more than repeat "Why?". He doesn't get to the answer of "why" do pedophiles rule the world. He bombards you in a fashion befitting Alex Jones and the InfoWars network by using emotional triggers. I am just getting a bit worn down by this type of "news". It's just my personal take on it. It may benefit many who may need that much energy to even pay attention. I try to think it's "different strokes for different folks".

I agree with you on both your points. His bombarding style really triggers my nervous system, but it seems to work for some people. We can always share videos like this with a link to the Political Ponerology website or the Wave or other resources on psychopathy for people to read when they're ready. I think its also good that the InfoWars network is addressing this topic because they turned away from pizzagate at first. My 2 cents.

Palinurus said:

https://www.sott.net/article/348681-Revelations-from-a-former-international-financier-I-was-training-to-become-a-psychopath-and-I-failed

thanks , Interesting Guy, and a workable Scheme,
which I am seeing more of as people realise they have to stop waiting and DO.

Incidentally to the other posters.
paul Joseph Watson,
( who has recently come out as gay )
( nothing wrong with that of course )

Recently made an Upload in which he says
he cannot SEE any jewish influence in the media.

Automatically equating the word Zionist with anti semitism.

Info wars will Steam Valve Institutional pedophilia
covering OLD stories ,
without mentioning Key facts like
Jeffrey Epstein being a Mossad agent.
and running his private island for the purpose of blackmailing powerful people.
As for alex ( the actor ) Jones.
I remember the time he discussed with Donald Trump ,
the Story about the 9//11
Dancing ARABS.

WTF ???
That's right the dancing israelis became Arabs.
Nice one Info Wars.

SocietyoftheSpectacle said:
Palinurus said:

thanks , Interesting Guy, and a workable Scheme,
which I am seeing more of as people realise they have to stop waiting and DO.

Incidentally to the other posters.
paul Joseph Watson,
( who has recently come out as gay )
( nothing wrong with that of course )

Recently made an Upload in which he says
he cannot SEE any jewish influence in the media.

Automatically equating the word Zionist with anti semitism.

Info wars will Steam Valve Institutional pedophilia
covering OLD stories ,
without mentioning Key facts like
Jeffrey Epstein being a Mossad agent.
and running his private island for the purpose of blackmailing powerful people.
As for alex ( the actor ) Jones.
I remember the time he discussed with Donald Trump ,
the Story about the 9//11
Dancing ARABS.

WTF ???
That's right the dancing israelis became Arabs.
Nice one Info Wars.

SocietyoftheSpectacle,

I am glad you noticed the SOTT article which validates our picking up on the importance of Ronald Bernard's story.

One quote from the article describes what we are faced with being in the audience so to speak:

Pascal Roussel, a fellow insider of the financial world, wrote in 'The Divine Trap', about experiences similar to the ones disclosed by Ronald Bernard in this interview. When Roussel gave a lecture on his book in France, one of the former French presidents was present. Afterwards, this man wrote a letter to Roussel, in which he stated: 'Everything you write in your book, is based on truth'. The fact that barely anyone believes this truth, has more to do with the severity of this reality and the successful 'conspiracy' labelling introduced by the CIA*, which makes it very difficult to be taken seriously by mainstream 'sensible' people.

And I agree with you that Paul Joseph Watson may be side stepping the Zionist issues as well as Alex Jones has been accused of doing in other forum threads on disinformation. Sometimes it is more what reporters don't say that makes a big difference.

Anti-Zionism is not Anti-semitism. I guess we just have to keep saying it as much as the MSM repeats the same old lies to get the message through.

RflctnOfU said:
goyacobol said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris.

Thank you for sharing.

Kris

This admission really hit me point blank. A description of how it is possible to become a psychopath by selling one's soul to the devil. Without a conscience one is drawn into a game that literally drains away one's humanity. I am happy that he made it out intact. What courage that must have taken. I haven't stopped thinking about his story since heating it. Thank you for sharing.

Edit=Quote

Retired Army general who worked in Pentagon charged for rape of a minor in the ‘80s

30 years later charges are laid. This guy also worked for Dyncorp. Hopefully these cases accelerate

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/retired-u-s-army-general-charged-rape-minor-80s-article-1.3062560

A retired Army general who worked in the Pentagon has been hit with multiple rape charges for the alleged assault of at least one minor three decades ago.

Maj. Gen. James Grazioplene faces six charges for alleged rapes that happened in 1983 and 1989, the Army announced Friday. If convicted, he faces life in prison and the loss of his pension.

The Army released no other details about the case, and it remains unclear why the charges came now.

As a retiree, Grazioplene remains subject to the military’s law, the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He will next face an Article 32 hearing that will determine if his case will face a court martial.

Grazioplene, from Virginia, graduated from the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, N.Y. and entered the Army in 1972 as an armor officer.

Before retiring in 2005, he worked as the the director of force development in the Pentagon’s Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment.

Grazioplene’s LinkedIn page says that after leaving the military he has worked with the military contractors DynCorp International and Mission Readiness LLC.

Just learned today about the Hampstead case that was seriously being investigated and suddenly came to a halt and covered up.

Horrifying!

_https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@jimble/pizzagate-the-hampstead-connection

Pizzagate is directly connected to the Hampstead case via the children's father
5 months ago
jimble52 in pizzagate

UPDATE. The father of the two children mentioned in this article has now been confirmed to have worked for LuvForHaiti, which is owned by Josiah Bruny, a man that has been linked to Pizzagate. Read more here: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1435605

Short summary of the Hampstead case (facts only with a minimum of names, you don't have to read it all just now, I just wanted to make sure that it was all saved in one place for future reference):

While on vacation in Morocco in August/September 2014, two siblings aged 8 and 9 from Hampstead, London revealed to their mother and her new partner that they along with 18 other children had been sexually and physically abused by their father and their teachers at school and in church. They described their father as the local leader of an international cult dealing in child trafficking, ritual murder and the production of child abuse material.

According to the children a coven of satanic families exists in Hampstead, often several families on the same street. They have infiltrated schools, churches, child protection services and the police. At least 5 primary schools have been compromised. At the two children’s own school 20 «special children» were taken out of class on Wednesdays to be kicked in the genitals and anally raped by teachers and others coming to school. The women raped the children with strap on dildos. The children who screamed the most were injected with sedatives and all children were bribed with sweets afterwards. Babies were sedated and flown in from foreign countries (Thailand, South Africa, USA, Hawai, Portugal, Spain, Gayana, China, India) and ritually sacrificed in a secret room in the school and the meat and blood was consumed. The meat was often mixed into the school dinners. Ritual sacrifices also took place on Saturdays at church and the cult members and children danced around in costumes made out of human skulls and slippers made out of human skin. The two children had been forced to hold the knife while ritually murdering a baby. They were also taken to parties were they were introduced to drugs by their father. Hard to believe, but this what the children were disclosing to their mother, her new partner and the police.

https://youtu.be/6x4hxV2JfsY

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/03/hampstead-satanic-cult-cover-up-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims-3942.html

Hampstead Satanic Cult Cover-up: Leaked Medical Reports End All Doubt About Sexual Abuse Claims

“There is sadly no doubt that whatever the veracity of the [children's] claims, the police made a decision, a bizarre and inexplicable decision, to destroy the case and conduct a cover up”

Back
Top Bottom