Plant-based diet propaganda taking its toll, especially on children

For the record, here's the latest piece published on SOTT. Becoming too hard to follow and comprehend... 😢

Florida vegan parents charged with manslaughter after toddler dies of malnutrition
Chris Kitching
Mirror, 15 Nov 2019
This is beyond ridiculous- surely the parents must have had some idea that their child was not healthy before things took a turn for the worse. I am gobsmacked that parents would sacrifice their children to this sick ideology. Notice how the article states the toddler had never been taken to a doctor. I think it paves the way for the medical (& govt.) establishments to deem parents who don’t vaccinate (& would rather seek alternative therapies for the health & well being of their family) instantly ‘negligent’ because of precedents like this.

This is beyond ridiculous- surely the parents must have had some idea that their child was not healthy before things took a turn for the worse. I am gobsmacked that parents would sacrifice their children to this sick ideology. Notice how the article states the toddler had never been taken to a doctor. I think it paves the way for the medical (& govt.) establishments to deem parents who don’t vaccinate (& would rather seek alternative therapies for the health & well being of their family) instantly ‘negligent’ because of precedents like this.

No, they probably had no idea because veganism deprived them of the ability to think!

No, they probably had no idea because veganism deprived them of the ability to think!

I’d like to think that as a mother, surely instinct would kick in? But you’re right- given what we know about the gut-brain connection, if you’re on a terrible diet and turn your brains to mush, so too will your ‘gut instincts’ be gone. Sheesh, what a sad state of affairs 😔

Between abortions and veganism, the Left will certainly go extinct.
Yup, I get more and more female clients in to see me for holistic therapies who have turned to therapy for their fertility issues. They say that they don't know why they have problems conceiving, then go on to proudly tell me about their vegetarian or vegan diet :-(

The biggest problem now is that everybody just "knows" that a plant-based diet is obviously healthy, and the only people who are aware otherwise are the ones who have taken that long personal journey of learning to distrust authority and mainstream BS - naturally a small minority. There is at least still a large group who have no desire to stop eating meat, but most of them seem to believe that some amount of meat is obviously bad for health, which I'll call self-hating meat eaters.

Countering the propaganda is pretty difficult because most seem to start with this premise (plant based green things being generally healthy and meat being unhealthy)
and work their logic from that, so you're pretty much an alien if you challenge that premise.

Well said.

Countering any kind of propaganda is almost hopeless as long as a large majority is still taking television as an institution where the most intelligent and honest people congregate.

Creating guilt feelings (to rule over people) seems to be the order of the day. Self-hating meat eaters, self-hating smokers, self-hating car drivers... The list goes on and on.

On the subject of plant-eating, I have connections to a local Buddhist community which comprises mainly of vegetarians. Not being able to detect any malnutrition in the common sense, I was always wondering about some middle-aged community members who are quite stout. Aren't vegetarians supposed to be slim?

Then it hit me: It's the carbohydrates, stupid! :-O

They run a vegetarian cafeteria that I used to frequent in earlier days, serving organic cooked vegetables (with a lot of rice and sweet potatoes) supplemented by salads. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, there is some ray of hope coming from outside the chaos of towns. I saw this in the news :

A soy "escalope" boycotted by schoolchildren

With the support of their farming parents, some students decided this Friday to bring their meals to Robert-Géant College so as not to eat the main course of a vegetarian menu. A plate of lentils was finally offered as an alternative after their parents' intervention.

"I am writing to you because I have learned that the school canteen will serve a vegetarian meal this Friday, November 15 to our children. I am shocked that they are being served GMO soy escalopes, with dubious binders. As a breeder, I pay the greatest attention to the food I provide to my family and my animals, which have not received GMOs for a long time now. I object to you serving them these meat substitutes of unknown origin[...]".

"Our children must have a choice"

The letter, written by Jean-Charles Regnard, was addressed to the principal of Robert-Géant College in Vézelise, in the Saintois on Friday morning. The breeder decided to take up the challenge to support his son, who, like some other schoolchildren, also farmers' children, symbolically brought a lunch basket to the canteen, in order to boycott the soy "escalope" on the daily vegetarian menu, the first one in the establishment. "It is possible to obtain quality products locally," says Jean-Charles Regnard. "We don't know anything about this soybean escalope, while we keep advocating the short circuit. The implementation of this vegetarian meal was done without consultation with the parents. I believe that our children should have the choice to eat good vegetables and/or quality meat and/or animal products such as eggs, cheese". This opinion is shared by Jérémie Husson, also a breeder and parent, who does not say "against a vegetarian menu" but asks "that the children have a choice". The principal of the school, who did not wish to respond to our requests, finally received two representatives of parents who were able to attend the meal alongside the cook, and agreed that a dish of lentils should be offered to schoolchildren who did not want a soy escalope.

Certified GMO-free according to the Department

For its part, the Meurthe-et-Moselle Departmental Council, which manages school catering in the secondary schools, says "guaranteeing the integrity of what is served on the plates of the secondary school children and, in this case, of the 428 pupils of the collège de Vézelise". He also points out that particular attention is paid to food safety thanks to the Departmental Veterinary and Food Laboratory (LVAD), which carries out nearly 21,000 analyses and trains college catering teams each year. "In this context, the cutlets, prepared with rehydrated soya and wheat protein, served on Friday 15 November, manufactured by a company in the Vendée, are certified by the central supply centre without GMOs or derivatives, in accordance with European directives 1829 and 1830 of 2003. At noon, out of the 400 prepared, 392 were eaten by high school students.

Finally, the Department, like the Rectorate of Nancy-Metz, points out that the initiative of a vegetarian meal once a week is the "simple" application of the Egalim law, mandatory since November 1, 2019.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yes, rural areas are not so infected by the propaganda.

This is bizarre. And another push with the non producing BCAA menu agenda. And fake meat.

9EDyoL6cTuEvcffAUpCMsT-320-80.png

Koch and Meir, who are currently stationed aboard the International Space Station, answered a cosmic call today from Tyson, who wanted to clear a few things up. In discussing space-grown food, as Meir and Koch are working on a plant growth experiment in which they've grown and harvested mizuna mustard greens, Koch mentioned that the next big step in growing space food will be growing protein sources like legumes or peanuts. This led Tyson to ask if the "the future of space exploration would be vegetarian?"

Skipping Down

"Maybe. We're not sure," Meir responded, adding that, with space-based experiments that are currently underway, researchers are improving our ability to "grow" animal proteins without any animals present (just some cells to start with), so it's possible that lab-grown meat will become a more viable food option.

With the question of vegetarian astronauts put to rest, Tyson also talked about hair in space.... :umm:

Although I am going to mention "The Game Changers": pro-vegan diet documentary, and we have a seperate thread for it, I decided to write here, because the implications of this propaganda are broader than pushing the plant-based diet agenda on athletes.

So some time ago Joe Rogan had an interview with Chris Kresser. Kresser is a Functional Medicine Practitioner and was mentioned on this forum in several threads. He wrote "The Paleo Cure" book and has a more omnivore approach toward nutrition than the "mostly meat" approach.

And in this interview he criticized "The Game Changers" documentary, showing that it's easy to confuse supposed benefits from the plant based diet with any other natural or holistic diet, when switching from the crappy standard American diet. That basically any diet would show improvement in health when choosing to stop eating crap. He also emphasized that vegan diet isn't for everyone, just like low carb diet isn't for everyone, and that although it is possible to thrive on the vegan diet, it requires a lot of research and a lot of work in order to compensate for things that we usually get by eating meat. All in all it was an interesting interview.

But clearly the creators of "The Game Changers" were not happy and probably demanded Rogan to give them an opportunity to explain themselves. Not sure who proposed the idea of the debate, but Kresser no doubt now regrets that he agreed to what turned out to be the most agressive character assasination.

The debate was with James Wilks. He participated in the movie and also helped to create it. Wilks is a retired professional mixed martial artist.

The first 10 minutes were horrible. I wanted to turn this thing off. What a manipulative piece of weasel this James Wilks turned out to be. But I continued listening and at one point when Wilks made one really overt attempt to discredit Kresser, both Kresser and Joe called him out on that. So that was good. But, unfortunately, as the debate continued, Joe didn't do anything to stop the attack on Kresser's credibility, and even encouraged Wilks.

And it was incredible how Wilks reminded me of Israelis and their Hasbara tactics. I even went to read up about him to see if he has Jewish roots or something. Nope, apparently he is British, but appears to have Mediterranean genes in there?

Anyways, it was such a shameful attack on Kresser. He was being demolished by this angry vegan. Instead of answering Joe's question that he asked again and again why Wilks thought meat is harmful, instead he was busy with discrediting and pointing out mistakes Kresser made in his first interview, and Wilks made it with such a glee, even if this guy was partially right, he behaved like a total asshole.

And that's why I think that the documentary and this debate are much more than just a fight between two approaches to nutrition. Wilks kept barraging Kresser with points that this documentary was checked and vetted by many mainstream nutritional experts and also was accredited by the Defence Health Agency and the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. Basically, his attacks on Kresser's credibility had to do a lot with the fact that Kresser's methodology isn't based on the accepted nutritional guidelines.

Personally, I don't know Kresser's work that well to say if his approach to nutrition is lacking in any way, and there were some points that he admitted as erronous, but still...this "debate" was totally disingenious, and despite Joe Rogan's show being the best opportunity ever to get exposure, I would advise anyone to think twice before agreeing to give an interview there. That's what Joe wrote on Instagram after the show:

Vegans, you’re gonna LOVE this one! @lightningwilks, one of the producers of “the game changers” came on to challenge some of the criticism that Chris Kresser presented about the movie, and to say he did well would be a tremendous understatement. James knocked it our of the park, and defended himself and the film quite spectacularly. So much so that I’m actually considering taking the original breakdown of the film offline.

He threw Kresser under the bus and clearly has a blind spot when it comes to pathology. My take on the "Debate" and Wilks, that vegans appear to be the Zionists of the nutritional world, and are employing Hasbara tactics, and with the similar backup from various agencies, organizations and companies.

P.S Here's Shawn Baker's take on the debate:

And part 2 here. He talks not only about the unwarranted attack on Kresser, but also explains why Kresser was better at arguing his point of view than Wilks.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't know Kresser's work that well to say if his approach to nutrition is lacking in any way, and there were some points that he admitted as erronous, but still...this "debate" was totally disingenious, and despite Joe Rogan's show being the best opportunity ever to get exposure, I would advise anyone to think twice before agreeing. That's what Joe wrote on Instagram after the show:

He threw Kresser under the bus and clearly has a blind eye when it comes to pathology. My take on the "Debate" and Wilks, that vegans appear to be the Zionists of the nutritional world, and are employing Hasbara tactics, and with the similar backup from various agencies, organizations and companies.

I listened to the first 30 minutes while driving yesterday. That was before Rogan stopped questioning Wilks and turned on Kressler, even if by not interjecting. To say how Wilks approached the discussion was off putting is an understatement. The last person I would want to trust with information is Wilks. He was on the attack and seemed to me wasn't interested in the truth of things and talking about it, but only to discredit Kresser and push his agenda.

I'll likely listen to more just as a study on psychology. I need to re-read the section in Political Ponerology about spell-binders, but that is what came to mind while listening to Wilks - an ideological spell-binder. And that he is an energetic dumb smart person that anyone with a clue wouldn't spend time listening to.

Also, as a side note, while with family for the holidays they happened to have the Navy Seal TV show on the plays in the US. I was watching for a few minutes and the lead character Navy Seal was going vegan to help with his health and was talking with a trainer about it. So this vegan business and Game Changers stuff is being pushed out there, which is linked to the CO2 climate and save the planet from people by eating only vegetables hysteria propaganda and other agendas like depopulation.

[...]
“The evidence and crime scene, in this case, are gut-wrenching. These are images, as a mother and state attorney, I will not be able to forget,” State Attorney Amira Fox said Wednesday. “I commend the detectives and officers with the Cape Coral Police Department for their difficult task of dealing with the horrendous nature of this case.”

The parents were arrested last month after a medical examiner ruled that their child had died due to malnutrition, including dehydration.
[...]

Back
Top Bottom