Plasma-based magnetohydrodynamic propulsion apparatus - Distraction from real UFOs?

G

gambeir

Dear Cassiopaeans;

What began as challenge to unravel the mysteries of the McClandlish ARV has now resulted in precisely that, and the astonishing part is that I feel this design must date from the 1940's as we have UFO images of nearly the same vehicle taken in 1951 and 1966.

This means, and let this sink in, that the machine your about to understand is at least 50 years old, and possibly over 70 years old. That's older than I am by the way. This is what they have done with our taxes and have kept secret.

Mark McClandlish's illustration of a UFO, called the ARV, or Alien Reproduction Vehicle, is a relatively functional drawing of a 2nd generation machine. The illustration has been deciphered, and it is, without question, a fully functional design. The vehicle would use
common materials for the greater part, none which cannot be either made or acquired, as well as being constructed from well established and common information. This design dates from the 1940's. I wish to share this information with Cassiopaeans.

Original Images Here
http://www.markmccandlish.com/Unusual-Craft/ARV-Cutaway
Mark McCandlish
http://www.markmccandlish.com/

There is nothing earth shaking in understanding how these machines levitate. Anyone with modest knowledge, such as myself, can fairly easily comprehend how these first generational machines levitate. The following are images and information which describe the electromechanical function and operation of 1st and 2nd generational UFO's.

Download and read the highlighted patent at the link. Frankly printing it off makes for easy reference. This is very straight forward. The most important thing to grasp is the nature of "Eddy Currents." Not a big deal at all. You don't need to be a math or physics major, you don't need to be an electrical or nuclear engineer.

May 30, 1967 J. F. KING, JR 3,322,374
MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC PROPULSION APPARATUS
https://www.google.com/patents/US3322374#forward-citations

There may be a few minor flaws with the drawings. For example the direction of the flow of the eddy current may be reversed.
I'm not an electrical engineer, nor a mathematician, nor a physics major, but essentially the general concept can be grasped without
a great amount of trouble.

J6Dgi3Y.jpg

rkSTxl2.jpg

Oh and of course I'm hoping for a wide bashing on this post, How it's wrong, why it can't work, how great this is... ;)
Please, do say what you think.

gambeir said:
Oh and of course I'm hoping for a wide bashing on this post, How it's wrong, why it can't work, how great this is... ;)
Please, do say what you think.

I can hardly get an Ikea set together. How am I supposed to build this?

I really don't have any knowledge about this kind of tech.

But let's say that it could work, I reckon you will get unfriendly company. Or worse.

[quote author= gambeir]This means, and let this sink in, that the machine your about to understand is at least 50 years old, and possibly over 70 years old. That's older than I am by the way. This is what they have done with our taxes and have kept secret.[/quote]

All tech advancements go or did go to the 'secret World government' according to the sessions. Things may a bit different now but tech revolutions generally happen as a means to enslave us, not serve or enrich. They are in several fields decades or even centuries ahead. But it's locked up, and out of reach of humanity. It's a very exclusive club that only answers to 4STS.

That's why I think that being enthusiastic about such groundbreaking tech is hardly worth it. They will simply not allow it unless it serves them.

Earth is just a zoo for their needs and desires. Humanity doesn't has any say in it.

Allthough, if knowledge about certain tech grows to wide and common. It will be difficult to stop the flow of such an advancement. OSIT :)

Nonsense bjorn, I'm sure you're just as competent as I am. Nobody can put together an Ikea anything without trouble. Seems they hire Aliens ya know, possibly the French or British as well. I can say that, I've worked on at least one french car, and several tens of british ones, and believe me, those are like looking into a crashed saucer. The aliens have nothing on the French I can assure you.

Bjorn, this isn't like a project I'm assigning, but I appreciate what you're saying. The main thing I'm trying to do is put the information out there for examination. There's plenty of engineers and scientists that I wouldn't trust to successfully change a flat tire, yet they design and sometimes create the most complex things.

Now if some of them are hanging about here, then maybe they will decide to make a useful comment.

[quote author= gambeir]Nobody can put together an Ikea anything without trouble. Seems they hire Aliens ya know, possibly the French or British as well.[/quote]

That would explain everything. Ikea sets kill my self-esteem.

And maybe that's their purpose all along.

[quote author= gambeir]Nonsense bjorn, I'm sure you're just as competent as I am[/quote]

If the UFO instruction build manual looks anything like this, than I am qualified :rolleyes: But still not going to test fly the thing.

002.jpg

[quote author= gambeir]Now if some of them are hanging about here, then maybe they will decide to make a useful comment.[/quote]

I am not one of those persons, but it would be cool if building intergalactic craft becomes common knowledge.

I mean, they can't stop or kill everyone from doing so. They just have to accept and go with it.

bjorn said:
That would explain everything. Ikea sets kill my self-esteem.
And maybe that's their purpose all along.

Hmm...ya know....like who knew Ikea was in on this corporate totalitarianism scheme?
I never thought of it like that. Seriously if you think that's bad, try building a model helicopter with
semi-translated instruction from Japanese. Now that's a real treat. Hope you have an aerodynamic
expert along for that one. Lucky me, I did or it would never have flown it's painfully short life.

bjorn said:
I am not one of those persons, but it would be cool if building intergalactic craft becomes common knowledge.

I mean, they can't stop or kill everyone from doing so.

Well that's kind of the idea, but ya know that's not really true about not making a contribution that matters. Your
making a significant contribution with what you've just done because you're right. Take something alien, be it a new
mode or flight, or a complex flying machine like a helicopter and you're right; a person needs good instructions.

I need to return back to the drawing board and work on that.

gambeir said:
There is nothing earth shaking in understanding how these machines levitate. Anyone with modest knowledge, such as myself, can fairly easily comprehend how these first generational machines levitate.

Honestly, I don't really understand how it could work. Could You explain it in some more simple way? And besides, I never worked with plasma, but as far as I understand In this case plasma outside the vehicle would be highly unstable in it's flow. How would you prevent it from burning the vehicle for example? And how would you steer it's flow?

The big question is what kind of propulsion system does this ARV of Mark McClandlish use? Could you clarify that?

I doubt that he published the designs of a functional anti-gravity device, so is it something more mundane that he thinks the early UFO's were using?

Janek said:
gambeir said:
There is nothing earth shaking in understanding how these machines levitate. Anyone with modest knowledge, such as myself, can fairly easily comprehend how these first generational machines levitate.

Honestly, I don't really understand how it could work.

See. You should be more focused on the physics lectures in the high school.

BTW. I noticed that you have nice beard now, you live well, and you write post after long break :thup:

Thank you for the comments. I have been fearful that people would not want to understand. That to do so is to remove the wonder and mystery surrounding UFO's. It does not. Now about trying to explain this ~Apparatus~ I brought this here, to this forum, because it is a unique forum. It is still visible to the general public here, and because there are people here and people who visit that will innately grasp the device.

I ask for their help. I want their help, and it's their duty to help; to explain and show how this works. No one should hold back. Please do correct, modify, add explanations and images. This is the way forward; to help others understand. I am assuredly not capable, or will shortly hereafter demonstrate my incompetence, hopefully sufficiently enough that these silent others cannot stand it any longer and be provoked into action.
:)

Asking me to explain this is akin to expecting a Chimpanzee to make a good drink, but here goes....

You can use an electromagnetic field to produce a propulsive force. Basically, if you apply an electromagnetic field to a conductive material you will induce a repulsive force (*at a right angle) by way of a phenomena called mutual induction. This is basically how an electric motor works.

To understand this better is to understand that when an electromagnetic field is applied to any conductor, it will result in a phenomena called mutual induction, and this supposed phenomena of mutual induction induces a series of currents running in opposition to that of the original electromagnetic field. These are called Eddy Currents.

Now the conductor can be anything which can conduct electricity, like a copper wire for example, but air is also conductive, as well as water. Saltwater is more conductive than fresh water. For our purposes air has to be enriched/helped/thickened before it become useful for levitation by repulsive electromagnetic fields. This is because air is 780 times less dense than water.

So this is what the job of the ion emitter is all about. Emitting Ions to enrich the surrounding air makes the air more conductive, or thicker if you like, therefore like a plasma, and because we are going to charge these ions with a suitable charge we can then use the magnetic field to either attract or repel this charged field. If we apply an electromagnetic field to this conductive field the phenomena of mutual induction induces a force (repulsive) at a right angle and thus the ionized field of air plasma produces a repulsive force upon the electromagnetic field. The repulsive force is a result of eddy currents which arise in the conductor when the conductor has a magnetic field applied to it as previously described.

*(Eddy Currents are used in testing materials for flaws. Say for example to check for flaws in metal)

We are using a superconductive magnet because we want a really powerful magnetic field to make sure we capture all these ions which are being ejected by the field emitter, presumably from somewhere's around the top of the vehicle. So basically, as I currently understand it, the ion field is attracted to the superconducting magnetic field, which is downwards, and as it passes in plane with this magnetic field, there is brought about a repulsive force via the so called Eddy Currents which arise in the conductive Ion Field, and which act in opposition to the magnetic field and thereby push away from the magnetic field with their own induced magnetic field.

I think I've got this about right.

In order for this to have any significant effect we have to have a very thick air, and this is what James F. King is referring to as a plasma and also he calls it a fluid. Which is common BTW. See, it's so thick that it is acting like a plasma fluid, as in a liquid like plasma as in the form of plasma of blood for example. We are not yet talking about a plasma as in the form of a flame, as the plasma of lightning is, but perhaps later this idea will manifest itself.

Now, once we understand how ionized air is used to produce a repulsive force for levitation, then we can move forward with the purpose of the capacitors across the bottom of the vehicle. Again, I probably haven't explained this entirely correctly and I urge corrections.

[quote author= gambeir]I have been fearful that people would not want to understand.[/quote]

Or can't understand, or disagree. Big difference. ;)

How much will it cost to build? Just curious.

[quote author= gambeir]You can use an electromagnetic field to produce a propulsive force. Basically, if you apply an electromagnetic field to a conductive material you will induce a repulsive force (*at a right angle) by way of a phenomena called mutual induction. This is basically how an electric motor works.[/quote]

Wouldn't the power output be above anything that can be currently produced? I mean how to build such an engine that could produce the right amount of force? Or is it more about ionizing the air?

I don't have a secret lab or anything but toying with extreme induced electro-magnetic fields can open up portals?

Well the power issues are really interesting. I began with a couple of assumptions. One, that the drawing is close enough to be considered a real working vehicle. Two, that it a drawing of a vehicle originating from the last global war, that is, Nazi Germany. Three, that this is a slightly improved version, hence 2nd generational.

Could the power be atomic? Unknown is all I can say. There's a lot of evidence showing the Germans built atomic bombs. According to Dr. Farrell, our own bombs were used on Japan, but only because we managed to capture a submarine with detonators of German design which would work, whereas ours were unsuccessful at that time. This raises the question of what the Germans had done, they were clearly on a different path, using different science. Once the revolution against the banksters is over we will find that answer.

What we can say is that the machine is using a superconductive magnet which would enable the possibility of a superconductive generator. This means that as long as the cryogenic support enables the electromagnetic fields, then the flow of electrons happens without any resistance and is self sustaining. Thereby enabling an excess of power to be produced via the superconducting generator. It's possible that a system could be made onboard that would use this power in a feedback loop to produce more cryogenic (liquid helium/nitrogen?) to create a longer range or self sustaining system of cryogenic fluids needed for cooling the superconducting magnet, and thereby enabling a superconducting generator to operate alongside the superconducting magnet.

I suspect that a superconducting generator is suggested by the round floor just beneath the pilots chairs. One has to assume certain things about the drawing. For example, the entire base of the craft is depicted as a giant array of capacitors. This may be accurate, or it may not be necessary. In other words, it's not like we have an actual blueprint. We have do some inventing ourselves.

axj said:
The big question is what kind of propulsion system does this ARV of Mark McClandlish use? Could you clarify that?

I doubt that he published the designs of a functional anti-gravity device, so is it something more mundane that he thinks the early UFO's were using?

Axj,
To clarify, this isn't anti-gravity. This is electromagneto hydrodynamic drive. It happens to be using ions, whereas the same technology has been previously applied to moving boats and models of submarines as examples of a silent drive system. So it is a proven system.

You could think of this as a kind of souped up Ion Lifter, but it's a little more involved than just that.
http://www.instructables.com/id/High-Voltage-Lifter-Ionocraft/

I hate to sound like Obama here, but let me be clear about this; This is a primitive machine. There is no mystery in this machine. No magical element or secret formula. There's no Bob Lazar element 115 involved here. It's straightforward physics. There's nothing hypothetical involved with this machine. All nuts and bolts is all it is. The most mysterious part of the machine involves superconductive properties, but even these properties were understood by physic's before World War II.

What got me on to this was the idea that whatever Mark McClandlish had drawn had caused the powers that be to go ape, and to destroy his career and to also probably murder some poor kid who was making a film about it. They didn't do that for no reason obviously, and so where there's smoke there's fire right?

Going off the story of the Flux Liner, I concluded that the machine was relatively accurately depicted, and that it could not possibly be a recent machine. At the time I was thinking that it was like a 70's machine. How wrong I was. I looked at UFO photos from the 1940's through the 1980's.

What you find are nearly identical images captured on film of the ARV, but from very far back in time. As early as 1951 there is an image of an almost identical machine. Thus the ARV, as described to Mark McClandlish, had to be very old indeed, which is how the vehicle had been described to Mark as a very old looking machine; worn and rough looking.

So I concluded that any working prototype from 1951 had to be vastly more simple than I had imagined for a whole host of reasons. One, you're only talking about 6 years after the end of World War II. Two, Jet engines were so new that no jet airliners had yet flown. The DeHavilland Comet didn't enter service until 1952. So ya know, this thing just could not be that complex. There were no transistors, there were only basic electronics, many home built or made in cottage industries so tiny they were literally in garages.

The King Patent is using three superconducting magnets to act as solenoid drivers for the ion enriched atmosphere, or so called plasma. You can wrap some wire around a pencil and attach each end of the wires to a battery and have a solenoid. Your electric car door locks are solenoids. The only difference is the material that make up the solenoid, and the fact that this material is cooled to a superconductive state by liquid helium or nitrogen.

You got three or four primary enabling technologies going on with this vehicle. You have a superconduction magnet. You got a way to seed the outside atmosphere with ions. You have a base plate of capacitors for assisting in steering and for propulsion, which can be used to further assist the vehicles propulsion from it's self induced ionized plasma cloud. Oh, and you might also have a superconductive generator on board. These are all feasible WWII tech.

http://ufofyi.blogspot.com/2009/08/ufos-one-year-at-time-part-6-1951.html
1951+bluepic10.jpg

ufo_provo_1966insert.jpg

1966+provo++2.jpg

bjorn said:
How much will it cost to build? Just curious.

I don't have a secret lab or anything but toying with extreme induced electro-magnetic fields can open up portals?

In all seriousness you make a valid point. I'm not suggesting anyone make such a contraption and then climb inside it to see what happens. They can if they want to I suppose. I will allow it. However I also don't recommend it either.

Lets go the time proven way and first try this with some models.

Back
Top Bottom