Plasma-based magnetohydrodynamic propulsion apparatus - Distraction from real UFOs?

gambeir said:
As Data points out, there's issues with the way I've proposed that this machine works.

Yeah kind of as Data also points out, you opened up this discussion to a wider discussion than just discussing the original design. What you did is kind of equivalent to first mentioning a linear induction motor (which works via induced eddy currents creating opposing magnetic fields and only loosely relates to the Lorentz force though this induction is mentioned in Wikipedia's Lorentz force article) and then mentioning linear synchronous motors that work directly via the Lorentz force creating thrust on charged particles. Even though this thrust is different than a jet engine thrust, it is still a thrust more related to jet engines than opposing magnetic fields. So I think the communication problems resulting in your frustration were related to the discussion being wider than your original design discussion.

I also agree with Data that the problem with the design you originally mentioned is that it looks like an engineering nightmare rather than a theoretical problem. Data mentioned your levitation link being a known thing (great for magicians!) and induction motors also relate to the design but it still sounds like an engineering nightmare.

It is very interesting though as Data mentioned more for a science topic discussion than a hyperdimensional UFO topic. I had to look/re-look through lots of web pages; it even got into magnetism/electricity from a relativity point of view that I had looked into a while back and mostly have forgotten and didn't re-look at much this time. As you say, don't want to overload the getting older mind. This forum is great for providing things to look/re-look at. It would be the best forum on the planet even if the planet wasn't in such dire straits.

gambeir said:
Ahso..... Your talking about projecting preconceived ideas into the object based on the age you're living in. People who see things, are seeing things, and nothing other than that. In other words, they are in a delusional state.

Not projecting themselves, but being shown an image/holograph/whatever/I don't know. Of course then any photo taken would show the same object. I always wondered why UFOs in the 40s and 50s looked ... so ... vintage :). We are dealing with higher densities outside of time here, and I think it's a 3D point of view to think they started with this kind of tin can fifty years ago. Or maybe I am getting the thread wrong ...

My own personal experience with a "craft" came in the disguise of a helicopter - that suddenly appeared in broad daylight in front of my car - and there is no way it could have done this with all the trees around it and as fast as it happened, it basically appeared and disappeared - for a helicopter this would have been technically impossible. I only realized this later, freaked out as I was at the time nevertheless, and set me thinking that what you "see" is not "what is actually there".

M.T.

The only other explanation is for the image to be a projected image, and that would have to come from outside of the person, not from within their own mind, and the only valid hypothesis to that is a living creature that can read minds, like cats and dogs can, but which has the added ability to project an image or implant the vision it wants back into your mind. (This might be technological possible in the near future). For all we know, animals too may be capable of doing this. Some reports of Big Foot involve a similar projected mental clouding and even freezing. This too has been associated with UFO's.

If what you suggest is true, then what of our photo's and video's? That's the rub with this line of thought. I can see a human having their mind clouded, and or induced to see what isn't there, or to invent what they are seeing, but photographs I cannot.

I do not think however that all UFO's are machines and that it is entirely possible, even likely in my opinion, that living creatures exist which appear to be UFO's, resemble them by our understanding and for reasons having to do with basic physics, and which can do just what you've suggested. I think there's convincing evidence for that.
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom