Plotting the Wave

If you re-read the analysis of We, the Arcturians (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2901.0) you'll see Biblical references there too, that seem way out of place.

Since the C's conveyed in the April 4, 2015 session that, "The 'Wave' is in process," and have mentioned a long transition cycle before, I'm not sure what would be plotted, nor what value it would have.

Reactions: jar
Ra/Quo said pretty much the same, this 'wave', was in progress for decades... and the transition after then would seem to mirror the transition before... thousands of years, but for us, it would be the peak window of the wave's crest and not all the parts of the wave before and after, as our sense of time is a wee bit shorter than theirs. ;)

Hi guys,

This is my first post after spending much time thinking about your material.

I believe members discussing the 'Wave' could draw understanding from reading Robert Prechter's work, specifically 'The Wave Principle of Human Social Behaviour'. I have followed Prechter's work for over 15 years and whilst it is predominantely used for market analysis the principles it is built on joins a lot of material together that could be relevant here.

The Wave as discussed by Prechter is a mapping of crowd psychology which flows in predictable patterns of 'waves' which are fractal in nature. This can be tracked by looking at large markets such as any stock index. Many countries are in the midst of a great decline one scale larger than the 1929-1932 Depression. The peak of this social mood was around the year 2000 and the decline has been unfolding since then.

Prechter's forecasts are disturbingly accurate and the forecast of this 'cycle' or 'wave' will leave many countries decimated. It is all part of a larger cycle just as the Depression was. After we reach the low point of Human Social Behaviour (reflected/tracked in our markets) we will rebuild and increase positivity in a defined and predictable pattern.

There is truly so much of Prechter's work that will align with what is discussed here. Please look into it as it the Wave of Human Social Behaviour could easily be the wave discussed in these pages.

As a final note please don't disregard this because it relates to Stock Markets. Stock markets only function as a reflection of crowd psychology therefore the graphs ARE a reflection of the waves of this mass psychology.

Anyone who gives this topic some time will be pleased - 'The Wave Principle of Human Social Behaviour' and 'Pioneering Studies in Socionomics' Both by Robert J Prechter Jr.

Kev

Welcome to the forum, madmaxiedog. If you are interested in hanging out here, you can consider writing an introduction in the newbies board sharing a little about yourself, how you found this forum and whether you have read any of the recommended material here. You can take a look at other threads in that board to see how others have done it.

As for Robert Prechter and Elliott wave, it was mentioned briefly in the following threads
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12078.0
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1112.0.html

Hello people of Cassiopaea. I'm just here posting a compilation of information I put together in another thread on this subject, but I would like to thank the user "DreamGod" whom did the same work but much in advance of me. I hope this will be illustrative nevertheless...

In light of the state of the world at the moment, I was getting a bit fed up with the way things were going and wanted to get some kind of idea when this big event, this "Wave" was coming exactly, since it is apparently a long time coming. In this and in a prior session we are given a few things to go off of in terms of determining the "progress" of the wave in what I would assume would be a relevant timeframe. These are the snippets in question:

10 December 1994
Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

31 December 1994
Q: (Frank) Do you have frequent ringing in your ear? (M) Yes. (L) One ear more than another? (M) Yes. It is kind of a tone. (T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.

A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.

Ok, so we are told to check the distances of a few bodies in space and refer to other channeled messages as a connected time reference. Ok, sounds fine enough. In the second snippet we are given specifics of which stars to look at in the mentioned constellations which also helps a lot, but they also throw in Leo for some reason which is a bit odd since it's not directly related any of the others so far as I know, but it is in the vicinity of Arcturus so that is something I guess.

So, we're told to check out four things (including Leo thrown in at the end). "Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopea;" the only thing I don't know among these is the "Orion literature" being referenced in the first session but others posting in that thread have maybe narrowed it down to the Ra material since that subject is covered at good length in there. There's not much of any substance on the topic that I was able to find on the web otherwise so it is maybe a good enough answer for what we're trying to do.

Ok, working out the distances of the stars mentioned, we come to these according to Wikipedia in descending order:

• E Orionis, 1342 ly (also called Alnilam), the center of Orion's belt.
  • Pleiades, 444 ly on average.
  • List of stars in Cassiopeia constellation:
    • A Cas 228 ly <-- Third most distant (if not this, then Rho Cas. 8,500 ly away)
    • B Cas 54 ly
    • G Cas 613 ly
    • D Cas 99 ly
    • E Cas 442 ly
  • Arcturus, 36.7 ly
  • B Leonis, 35.9 ly (also called Denebola)

We've got a good listing then. Other than that, we're told to cross-reference printing dates of the channeled messages with these locations. In order of publishing, I was able to find out this data about the other books from their ISBN numbers:

• (Ra) The Ra Material: May (1?) 1984
  • (Arct.) We the Arcturians: September (1?) 1990
  • (Pleiades) Bringers of the Dawn: December (1?) 1992
  • (Cas.) Cassiopaea Material: July 16 1994 (Assumedly 1st time)
  • Leo? : Multiple dates.
    • 12/10/1994, "Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo."
    • 07/29/2006, "Leo 3 nights!" "We said "next stop.""
    • 08/25/2006, "Cassiopaea/Leo".
    • 09/06/2006, "U have been through a test. Getting close to Leo. Cassiopaea still reigns."
    • 12/12/2010, "Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon."
    • 02/13/2011, "Cassiopaea/Leo."
    • 05/17/2014, (asking about some event precipitating Leo,) "In process, wait for more!"

So, we're given a variety of dates here. Leo is the most troublesome since there are many references but I'm not sure where to start with that IF it's even relevant yet. But, we have our dates more or less.

I've made a couple images to help illustrate using a program called "SpaceEngine". In the first image, I have attempted to fit all of the relevant bodies all into one shot and have marked them individually.

View attachment 41545

If we go by the order of the books listed, our connection path would look something like the second of my attached images. Take a look at this:

View attachment 41546

Looks pretty crazy if you ask me. It's all over the place.

Using the calculator on this website (Distance Between Two Stars) I plugged in the coordinate data for the stars we have to determine the distances between them, and using this and the calendar data we can (if this route shows the "path" of the wave) determine its speed.

Distance between stars in order of messages:

e Ori - Arcturus : 1364.773 ly
Days between dates: 2315
Speed: 0.589 ly/day approx. or 214.985 ly/year (very quick!)

Arcturus - Pleiades : 469.021 ly
Days between dates: 823
Speed: 0.569 ly/day or 207.685 ly/year

Pleiades - a Cas : 332.048 ly
Days between dates: 593
Speed: 0.559 ly/day or 204.035 ly/year

a Cas - b Leo : 241.565 ly
Days between dates: 4424 (assuming 8/25/06, first "Cassiopea/Leo" mention), 9676 (assuming time of writing, 1/10/21)
Speed: 0.0546 ly/day, or 0.0249 ly/day; 19.929 ly/year, or 9.0885 ly/year (very slow compared to earlier)

If we skip Leo (since it is the odd one out thus far):
a Cas - Sol : 228 ly
(If we assume the prior speed) Years to earth: 0.894 years or 326 days. Date of Wave arrival: June 7, 1995. This is, quite apparently, probably not the case.

Ok, so everything was pretty happy up until Leo. ...But, even if we knew more about Leo, this still doesn't really tell us much of anything of when to expect the Wave's arrival here, since the final question would be, "what's after Leo, when is Earth on the itinerary?" We have no idea based upon this information, and it's not possible to determine based upon the direction of the pathway since it's all over the place as you can see; it's not linear. This information is just useless so far as I can tell.

The only pattern I can see is that the speed between contacts is actually pretty consistent (albeit slowly declining) along with the first published dates, up until we try to deal with Leo when it tanks severely and increasingly so as time goes on. Aside from that one detail, this doesn't look like much more than a wild goose chase to me, and sadly so.

Did you take the 3d position of the stars into consideration? Because this looks like a 2d plane.
If the wave is coming from "below" or "above" then how much "higher"/"lower" stars are might change everything.
They are a little hard to wrangle all together. I took the above images from more of a top-down perspective of the stellar disk since I thought it would be most illustrative overall, but I've gone and taken some other pics also. Here's an image from more of the "side" of the stellar disk:

View attachment 41547

Interesting to note is that, even if the route still bounces all around, it is all roughly on the same plane. Here's another image from more of a "front" position, looking towards the galactic center:

View attachment 41548

I apologize for the closeness of some of these objects to each other, but I tried to keep everything all in one shot without overly distorting one way or another the position of these objects relative to the milky way's disk. I would get closer also, but doing so would tend to shove the Orion star out of the shot, and it would be hard to make a route from it without showing it. It's the real trouble-maker here I think.

I guess... this wave circles and spins?...
Then the side image would be the side view on the spinning axis...
Or maybe the spinning axis is the indicator of the Wave position itself?
I guess?? I really have no idea, but there is part of the earlier session that does say that effectively.

10 December 1994
Q: (L) I got it! You mean that YOU are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the "Cassiopaeans" because you "are where you are"! And you are riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line connecting all these constellations?

A: Circuitous or cyclical route.

Q: (L) So, is it like a spiral?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we really need to set up a map so we can draw it?

A: Yes.

How to chart that though, I'm at a loss. I can't make anything else of it. I guess we do have the plane of rotation though, which is handy, but that's about it.

Maybe the one thing that is really interesting about this exchange is that the plane of rotation (if that's what it is) is most apparent in the "side" view so-described, but that's all I can think of right now.

Hello again Lathyrus,

I'm impressed with what you have come up with.

As for Leo (the odd one out) you might like to reread Session April 9, 2011 since it gives a further time-reference:
A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

Also interesting to read would be this thread: Passing through the Realm Border Wave because it is at least sideways related.

Happy hunting! :-)

That is good to know Palinurus... I will have to keep a look out for other references, but already I see another one and that the user PopHistorian has mentioned in this very thread. There are maybe two bits of interest from that session in question:

4 April 2015
Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

A: Yes

----------

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

So it is already underway according to all this information. I guess I was just hoping for like a big "shebang", like all at once, know what I mean? Haha. I'll have to content myself with this then I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom