Political Ponerology - New Edition (Now Available!)

I had ordered two copies of P.P. (one for myself and one for a local independent library) from Amazon, and they have mysteriously disappeared in transit. According to Amazon they were due to be delivered on March 25th. I contacted Amazon and they don't know what happened but have sent two more that hopefully will be delivered on April 9th. Anyone else have this issue? Just curious. :huh:

Have not read the new edition, but it warms my heart to see Mike Rectenwald do the intro. I have known his work since the days of Citizens For a Legitimate Government (circa 2000.) I have so very much appreciation for those who have followed the path through the same events and sniff out the programs that require dismantling.
And it is even better when they have command over avenues of proper communication.
I also loved the MindMatters episode and shared it with others who are currently tuning in. Rave reviews 💗

FWIW, if my memory is correct, I think the rule for being able to write a review on amazon is to have an account and to have bought something, anything.
Then I guess I dont qualify on either count.
As Goemon said, you do need an account to write a review on Amazon. You can still write it if you didn’t buy the item you are writing a review for but in this case your review won’t have “verified purchase” written next to it. And such reviews are less trusted.

Ordered this from Amazon UK. I've just finished the foreword and it's beautifully written. Looking forward to getting stuck into the revised edition of the book (first edition was somewhat of a struggle for me to get through). Thanks to everyone who helped.

I just ordered/bought this new edition...looking forward to reading it.

I started re-reading the old edition (I guess for the 4th time now) a couple of weeks ago, and wow(!!!) – after everything I've exprienced, seen, and discussed regarding Covid (and related things) during the last couple of years – the things L. says in the book really hit home like never before! I feel like I'm understanding the content of this book on a whole new level, and almost every sentence makes 'perfect sense' in explaining what's been going on. It's like L. says in the book: there's no way of properly understanding this phenomenon if you haven't experienced and lived it yourself.

If I previously thought that this book was a important read to understand the world we live in, now I'm convinced that this is THE book, the 'must read' of all times! I wish people like Reiner Fuellmich and other 'freedom fighters' of our days would read this book, because if they don't...they can never 'get it' in full, and they'll never understand who they're actually fighting against. And, that's another thing L. warns about (paraphrasing): those freedom fighters who don't realize the presence, influence and cyclic nature of psychopathology and pathocracy will never succeed in their efforts. They will just be 'boxing with shadows'.

I just ordered/bought this new edition...looking forward to reading it.
Same here, and by discussion the denseness of the original seems to have smoothed out, and that is a boon.

I wish people like Reiner Fuellmich and other 'freedom fighters' of our days would read this book, because if they don't...they can never 'get it' in full, and they'll never understand who they're actually fighting against.

Agreed, and with so many others who have a good understanding from their positions, this is a 'big' missing piece of the puzzle that would help them to further cement their ideas and actions.

If remembering, L had once submitted copies to U.S. (and foreign) leaders, think even Zbigniew Brzeziński, to read (kind of like giving some of them mirrors for themselves). Who knows what came of it, perhaps a few did read it and got the picture and could take in their colleagues with new eyes.

If remembering, L had once submitted copies to U.S. (and foreign) leaders, think even Zbigniew Brzeziński, to read (kind of like giving some of them mirrors for themselves). Who knows what came of it, perhaps a few did read it and got the picture and could take in their colleagues with new eyes.

As Lobaczewski describes it, Brzezinski was somehow involved in the suppression of the publishing of the book, I think when he was trying to get it published in the US.

One thing that's been nagging me, and that has been pointed out previously elsewhere (can't remember where/who), is the gaping hole in this recently popularized concept of 'mass formation psychosis' – namely not taking into consideration the central role of psychopathology and ponerology. At least, as I have listened to many interviews with prof. Mattias Desmet who is the 'father' of this concept, I haven't heard him say anything related to psychopathy. As Fuellmich is apparently using him as one of his expert witnesses, I think it's very unfortunate that psychopathology isn't entering the discussions. I don't think this gaping hole is deliberate but it will act as a form of whitewashing of the real culprits, like "Oh, everyone just got into this mass psychosis...just one of those random things."

I had ordered two copies of P.P. (one for myself and one for a local independent library) from Amazon, and they have mysteriously disappeared in transit. According to Amazon they were due to be delivered on March 25th. I contacted Amazon and they don't know what happened but have sent two more that hopefully will be delivered on April 9th. Anyone else have this issue? Just curious. :huh:
My copies of P.P. did arrive and I'll write a review on Amazon.ca as soon as I read it.

One thing that's been nagging me, and that has been pointed out previously elsewhere (can't remember where/who), is the gaping hole in this recently popularized concept of 'mass formation psychosis' – namely not taking into consideration the central role of psychopathology and ponerology. At least, as I have listened to many interviews with prof. Mattias Desmet who is the 'father' of this concept, I haven't heard him say anything related to psychopathy. As Fuellmich is apparently using him as one of his expert witnesses, I think it's very unfortunate that psychopathology isn't entering the discussions. I don't think this gaping hole is deliberate but it will act as a form of whitewashing of the real culprits, like "Oh, everyone just got into this mass psychosis...just one of those random things."
Agreed. There's a note in the new editions' intro that refers to Desmet's work and "MFP" that points out that the concept is most applicable to the hysteroidal cycle. MFP is what puts the pathocrats in power, or solidifies their rule by allowing a Pareto-esque "circulation of elites". I'm looking forward to Desmet's upcoming book to see what he has to say. And he has a copy of Ponerology coming to him in the mail, so we'll see what he thinks about it. In one of his viral interviews he says he isn't convinced by the psychopathy theory, but he hasn't yet read Ponerology, so we'll see if it changes his mind.

Back
Top Bottom