Postmodern thinking of millennials

What's even worse than those who are clearly utterly hysterical is the response of many people to the super-crazy ones.

If some people are totally nuts, and the reaction to that is rationality mixed with a hysterical flavor, that's not helping.

I've seen this countless times in the current Era of Nonsense, and even noticed it in myself a few times.

In short, if our reactions to crazymaking IN ANY WAY involve a hysterical, militant, or overly emotional flavor, then we're part of the problem - not the solution.

Of course, we tend to justify this by saying, "Well, I'm just righteously angry!" And sometimes that's true, but often it's not.

Learning to discern between the two seems rather important to me at this point, especially considering the C's declarations of the Wave being "hyperkinetic sensate".

Like, "Oh yeah, there's this super-multidimensional wave of sparkling mojo coming, and it's sort of like Hyper-Fast Sensory Overload Juice! Cool, eh??"

Well, it sure does feel like we're all being "overloaded" with sensory input these days... And unfortunately it's not all roses and butterflies and shiny stuff!
:umm:

It's largely uncharted territory in me. -Online, I've managed to learn how to "pause before posting", to clear my emotional debris and stay as calm and as rational as I can. I find it serves me very well, not just in times of conflict, but also in terms of knowledge collection. When I'm wrong about something, allowing my emotions a smooth channel keeps the 'rapids' of the ego to a minimum, so I don't have the raft of mind torn to shreds. I can actually learn new things with a minimum of the same fuss which once prevented any growth at all! Cool. "Player has Leveled Up!"

But.., in person, while that keyboard training certainly helps, there are whole other elements at work, and observing my reaction to them indicates to me that I've still got a lot to learn!

-When you suddenly have angry people in your face acting out their hysterical programs... I find my own adrenaline kicks in unbidden with a jolt and suddenly, despite what my rational mind wants, my mechanical body is leaping to assist with a range of inappropriate Fight/Flight stuff. Thinking clearly becomes hard. Important details vanish from mind, and.., well we've all been there.

But it's a skill, like any other, and the only way to get better is repeated exposure and analysis afterwards. Where does one learn that stuff in a controlled environment?

I can certainly see why Castaneda's Don Juan described the invasion of Spaniards in their land as a fantastic opportunity for sorcerers!

Learn grace under pressure.., or die!

Last edited:
In short, if our reactions to crazymaking IN ANY WAY involve a hysterical, militant, or overly emotional flavor, then we're part of the problem - not the solution.

Thanks, Scottie for bringing this up. I wholeheartedly agree!
This is the huge strength of this forum and networking to be reminded of such essential truths.

As the programming seems to be complete there are worse and worse influences of mass hysteria to be expected. Very sad that children are abused for that.

For those of us who might be able to discern the irrational craze a bit more, the challenge is how to respond properly on a very personal basis to stop the fire from spreading plus not to be burnt yourself. Like many others here I experience this challenge on a raising daily basis now.

If there would not be this forum and body of Work my ship would probably sail with a much weaker captain. I try to train myself on a daily basis to conduct myself according to much deeper principles like stick to rational thinking versus acting out a reactive adrenaline rush, help others behind, remember the law of free will and always expect an attack, to name some. Castaneda, Jordan Peterson, Steven Corvey also help a lot in remembering what its all about when confronted with a daily nasty or hysterical reaction from another. First thing that I try to remember is: don´t argue with someone who might be programmed.

And as Woodman said:

But it's a skill, like any other, and the only way to get better is repeated exposure and analysis afterwards.
Learn grace under pressure.., or die!

At the same time, America, especially the U.S.A., has reached a nadir for the first time in its short history. It is hard to judge whether we are observing the symptoms of incipient upward movement, although it seems likely. Grey-haired Europeans living in the U.S. today are struck by the similarity between these phenomena and the ones dominating Europe at the times of their youth. The emotionalism dominating individual, collective and political life, as well as the subconscious selection and substitution of data in reasoning, are impoverishing the development of a psychological world view and leading to individual and national egotism. The mania for taking offense at the drop of a hat provokes constant retaliation, taking advantage of hyper-irritability and hypo-criticality on the part of others.

This didn't make much sense the first time I read it some years ago, other than in the sense that many Americans had an unassailable "USA, USA" sentiment that would cause them to get very offended by opposing views or facts (think 9/11 truth or the whole "freedom fries" saga).

Now in such a short time it's an entirely different story. People are completely polarized and ready to get offended at the drop of a hat over absolutely anything. Any social issue such as race, sex or religion. Anything to do with diet or health (veganism, meat, vaccines, GMOs). Climate change, abortion, gun control, Donald Trump.. really the list goes on and on. The more it degenerates, the more we see exactly how right Lobaczewski was.

I read a remark on Twitter earlier that the Millennials are the first generation to be demanding that their freedom be taken away.

That startled me because it is apparently true, and because that is exactly what the Cs predicted would happen once "the programming is complete". And, not too long ago, they noted that the programming WAS complete.

So, here we are: a whole generation of people who simply have no idea of what they are asking for and what the results will be; but we know.

That's so right! And if they don't get their freedoms removed or one dares point out that what they are doing just maaay be counterproductive for them too, they get angrier. :umm:

Totally agree, at this point i'd say that some kind of external shock is really needed in order to get some of these peeps to come to their senses. Our cute planet and the DCM i think can arrange that pretty easily rather soon...

That's so right! And if they don't get their freedoms removed or one dares point out that what they are doing just maaay be counterproductive for them too, they get angrier. :umm:
I think that is what the programming has done. Make people accepting of losing their freedoms. And in fact have them push for that instead of resisting. With the creeping onset of totalitarianism, what better way than to have people push for it. I have been astounded at the ease at which these agendas have advanced. And I think, 'we have seen nothing yet'.

I read a remark on Twitter earlier that the Millennials are the first generation to be demanding that their freedom be taken away.

That startled me because it is apparently true, and because that is exactly what the Cs predicted would happen once "the programming is complete". And, not too long ago, they noted that the programming WAS complete.

So, here we are: a whole generation of people who simply have no idea of what they are asking for and what the results will be; but we know.
Sweet Lord, the return of the Nazi but this time with technology. The horrors...

I think that is what the programming has done. Make people accepting of losing their freedoms. And in fact have them push for that instead of resisting. With the creeping onset of totalitarianism, what better way than to have people push for it. I have been astounded at the ease at which these agendas have advanced. And I think, 'we have seen nothing yet'.

I keep on thinking about the scene with the woman in the red dress from the Matrix. Like Morpheus said, some people are so hopefully immured in the system that they'll fight to protect it. The irony being they think they are protesting for something different but to the trained eye they are literally asking to have all of their freedoms, and everyone else's, taken away.

I think it's "you are so special and perfect" ideology, stress-free upbringing education, everything served on a tray without any effort. No criticism, especially self-criticism, believing that everything your own and do is perfect, lack of responsibility and continuous blaming of others, treat criticism as a personal insult, as a deliberate attempt to humiliate , or as a form of abuse, which leads to structural incapability of progress of generating within themselves internally the will for change and development.

And as a reminder, those are/have been the ideal candidats of any Big Brother and the like tv shows, the hell on earth version on-line that middle aged parents and their children have been swallowing since 2000. The escalating of egoic characters disguised as super heroes under the guide of the very format of said program has also helped disturbing many minds with all kind of character flaws and false image of self. Nineteen years makes a whole generation of its own, in hindsight the materialistic design was already fit for consumption at a very early stage.

This reminded me of a paragraph I'd read in Yann Martel's "The Life of Pi" which stuck with me. (What a strange book! I never did work out what the author's intent was in writing it.) The quote itself, anyway, has to do with cages and why animals like being in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
If you went to a home, kicked down the front door, chased the people who lived there out into the street and said, "Go! You are free! Free as a bird! Go! Go!" -do you think they would shout and dance for joy? They wouldn't. Birds are not free. The people you've just evicted would sputter, "With what right do you throw us out? This is our home. We own it. We have lived here for years. We're calling the police, you scoundrel."

Don't we say, "There's no place like home"? That's certainly what animals feel. Animals are territorial. That is the key to their minds. Only a familiar territory will allow them to fulfill the two relentless imperatives of the wild: the avoidance of enemies and the getting of food and water. A biologically sound zoo enclosure-whether cage, pit, moated island, corral, terrarium, aviary or aquarium-is just another territory, peculiar only in its size and in its proximity to human territory. That it is so much smaller than what it would be in nature stands to reason. Territories in the wild are large not as a matter of taste but of necessity. In a zoo, we do for animals what we have done for ourselves with houses: we bring together in a small space what in the wild is spread out. Whereas before for us the cave was here, the river over there, the hunting grounds a mile that way, the lookout next to it, the berries somewhere else-all of them infested with lions, snakes, ants, leeches and poison ivy-now the river flows through taps at hand's reach and we can wash next to where we sleep, we can eat where we have cooked, and we can surround the whole with a protective wall and keep it clean and warm. A house is a compressed territory where our basic needs can be fulfilled close by and safely. A sound zoo enclosure is the equivalent for an animal (with the noteworthy absence of a fireplace or the like, present in every human habitation). Finding within it all the places it needs-a lookout, a place for resting, for eating and drinking, for bathing, for grooming, etc.-and finding that there is no need to go hunting, food appearing six days a week, an animal will take possession of its zoo space in the same way it would lay claim to a new space in the wild, exploring it and marking it out in the normal ways of its species, with sprays of urine perhaps. Once this moving-in ritual is done and the animal has settled, it will not feel like a nervous tenant, and even less like a prisoner, but rather like a landholder, and it will behave in the same way within its enclosure as it would in its territory in the wild, including defending it tooth and nail should it be invaded. Such an enclosure is subjectively neither better nor worse for an animal than its condition in the wild; so long as it fulfills the animal's needs, a territory, natural or constructed, simply is, without judgment, a given, like the spots on a leopard. One might even argue that if an animal could choose with intelligence, it would opt for living in a zoo, since the major difference between a zoo and the wild is the absence of parasites and enemies and the abundance of food in the first, and their respective abundance and scarcity in the second. Think about it yourself. Would you rather be put up at the Ritz with free room service and unlimited access to a doctor or be homeless without a soul to care for you? But animals are incapable of such discernment. Within the limits of their nature, they make do with what they have.

A good zoo is a place of carefully worked-out coincidence: exactly where an animal says to us, "Stay out!" with its urine or other secretion, we say to it, "Stay in!" with our barriers. Under such conditions of diplomatic peace, all animals are content and we can relax and have a look at each other.

In the literature can be found legions of examples of animals that could escape but did not, or did and returned. There is the case of the chimpanzee whose cage door was left unlocked and had swung open. Increasingly anxious, the chimp began to shriek and to slam the door shut repeatedly-with a deafening clang each time-until the keeper, notified by a visitor, hurried over to remedy the situation. A herd of roe-deer in a European zoo stepped out of their corral when the gate was left open. Frightened by visitors, the deer bolted for the nearby forest, which had its own herd of wild roe-deer and could support more. Nonetheless, the zoo roe-deer quickly returned to their corral. In another zoo a worker was walking to his work site at an early hour, carrying planks of wood, when, to his horror, a bear emerged from the morning mist, heading straight for him at a confident pace. The man dropped the planks and ran for his life. The zoo staff immediately started searching for the escaped bear. They found it back in its enclosure, having climbed down into its pit the way it had climbed out by way of a tree that had fallen over. It was thought that the noise of the planks of wood falling to the ground had frightened it.

But I don't insist. I don't mean to defend zoos. Close them all down if you want (and let us hope that what wildlife remains can survive in what is left of the natural world). I know zoos are no longer in people's good graces. Religion faces the same problem. Certain illusions about freedom plague them both.

~~~~~~~~~~

Does that sound like an argument for or against captivity? Or just a series of observations with no bias? It's been a long time since I read that book, but I might have another go at it to work out what the author was trying to say, if anything. Did I miss the point, or is the author just a wishy-washy character, full of contradictory wisdom?

I think as a reader, I am somewhat like the chimp described above. I like to know exactly what the beliefs of the author are. It's rarely just a story! Authors are describing by default their belief structures as they type out reality as they see it. A confused or wishy-washy author doesn't know what they believe, are just pulled about by currents. I find myself annoyed and impatient when I read people like that. Tell me what you think, let me learn, agree or lecture you in my head! I want to know where the walls are, so I can decide where to stand in relation to them.

In this context, I am also reminded of David M. Jacob's book, "Walking Among Us", (can't find the quote now), describing how the UFO hubrid population was extremely anxious about the concept of violence when visiting earth, and brought with them extensive over-kill amounts of security. The description paralleled somewhat my own feelings of heightened concern when visiting a new city and walking through areas I don't know anything about but which had been reported as being bad neighborhoods; the fear is based on an abstraction of a reported reality I don't have any experience with.

I can see how the fragile, untested millennial would lean toward wanting the state take care of everything and being perfectly willing to surrender freedom to that end. Who wants freedom? You might get hurt or be made to feel bad!

I conflate such people with Apple products, where the software and devices are polished and safe and you can be happy and even snooty in your choice of 'superior' laptop, so long as you want exactly what you are given and are able to turn a blind eye to the lies and contradictions and inflated costs. (The range of choice is extremely low within the Apple ecosystem and the restrictions often take on Kafka-esque proportions if you try to do anything outside the prescribed formula. -You pay more, and are gently sheered, milked and made to lie to yourself about the abusive services provided by soft-seeming, watchful and likely insane authority figures. Their insanity and evil being too horrible a concept to hold in mind, the users work overtime to explain it away. -The outside observer suspects that the abusive parent deliberately and regularly contradicts and does counterproductive things precisely to exert this power and make the victim squirm.)

Last edited:
En France, il nous est proposé une émission qui passe hebdomadairement : Retour à l'instinct primaire, je suis toujours étonnée de voir comment un home et une femme sans aliment, sans vêtement, sans rien et parfois même sans de quoi faire un feu survivent pendant 21 jours pour certains car dans de nombreux cas ils échouent, dans d'autres cas seul l'homme ou la femme résiste... C'est intéressant de voir leur comportement...

In France, we are offered a program that runs weekly: Back to the primary instinct, I am always surprised to see how a man and a woman without food, clothing, anything and sometimes even without enough to make a fire survive for 21 days for some because in many cases they fail, in other cases only the man or the woman resists... It's interesting to see how they behave...

Ironically, this all process is conducted under the guise of increased freedom. Indeed, today we witness increased freedom in terms sexuality, gender identity, drug consumption, entertainment, ...

A healthy society is not one that allows everything or bans everything. A healthy society should offer the right balance between freedom and restrain. Today, we are witnessing just the opposite, what seems to me like an inversion of values where what should restrained is allowed and what should allowed is restrained.

Back
Top Bottom