Prayers for my mother

I am sorry for your mother's condition @Arreis13. It will always be very rough and painful to realize one has to work without a body part. I hope for all the help universe can give it to her and you. :hug2:
Not the best photo yet it's the most recent. Mom Tina Chiofalo, daughter Destiny, and me
Even if it's little older, please share a picture with little better quality. It is alright if you can't find any.

I am really sorry to hear about your mother's health issues, Arreis13. Hopefully the surgery went well, and she took it all as well as she could. Like others said, you can be there for her with your presence and your comfort, which will make the process of having to deal with the loss of her hand along the rest of her health problems much easier for your mom overall (or as easy as it can be).

It is very good she has a daughter like you who is looking out for her. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you. :flowers: :hug2:

Arreis13, I completely understand your situation and the feelings that you and your family are experiencing. It’s normal to feel emotional and get sad but the important thing is to always be strong and never let the light leave. Have your mother in your heart, pray for her and send her love. I hope all ends up well.

I am sorry for your mother's condition @Arreis13. It will always be very rough and painful to realize one has to work without a body part. I hope for all the help universe can give it to her and you. :hug2:

Even if it's little older, please share a picture with little better quality. It is alright if you can't find any.
I tried. Not sure if the photo posted? My phone is not the best and my signal is in and out.

I am really sorry to hear about your mother's health issues, Arreis13. Hopefully the surgery went well, and she took it all as well as she could. Like others said, you can be there for her with your presence and your comfort, which will make the process of having to deal with the loss of her hand along the rest of her health problems much easier for your mom overall (or as easy as it can be).

It is very good she has a daughter like you who is looking out for her. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you. :flowers: :hug2:
Thank you very much. I just want her to come home asap so we can take care of her here. The hospital is overwhelmed with omicron patients, and under staffed. These days are seriously challenging for everyone. I appreciate the support I receive from those on this forum. Honestly this community has been so helpful in so many ways. I appreciate all who participate. 😊😊😊

Hi Arreis13,

I am sorry to learn of the difficult times you're experiencing and the complications that your mother is going through, I shall keep her in my thoughts. I hope the surgery goes well.

As far as a suggestion, I am not sure if I have one, I'd like to say that maybe a carefully and tender approach explaining to her what the procedure is and why it is necessary, without trying to hide any of the truth of the situation from her. I can imagine that there will be quite a bit of shock, but have faith in her and the truth. I would say that giving her enough respect and allowing her some agency in the procedure might be best than anything else.

Best of luck, I hope it all goes well.
Thank you. 😊

My mom had a massive heart attack last year and it was a very scary time. Glad your mom is in stable condition. I don’t know how I would go about telling her about her hand. That’s kind of a kick in the teeth, to have a stroke and then lose your hand on top of it. That’s awful. Praying for you all.

Back
Top Bottom