Predictions and Prophecies

Andreas's Visions July 09, 2024

"Regarding the case that is happening in Argentina in the next few days they are going to say what supposedly is the truth, but it is not. After this, many cases of a pedophile network are going to be revealed but nothing will be done.

M6.1 or M6.3 earthquake in Argentina. No human losses, only material losses

Middle East, Asia, as in Turkey a similar earthquake happens again, in mid-August. Also in Bangladesh and nearby regions. There are material losses but no human losses.

In the next month, an attack/ attempt on the current President may occur in the United States. It could also be close to the anniversary of 9/11.

Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, an intense storm, literally a lot of water causing material losses. Thunderstorm not as bad as a hurricane for the next month.

Comments:

There is a case of a missing child in Corrientes, Argentina, and some Tiktok users asked the psychic if he can see what happened to the child.

Loan Danilo Peña, 5 years old, disappeared in Corrientes last June 13 and until today it is still a mystery what happened. The first version of the case indicates that he was lost in the countryside when he went to pick oranges, but as the days went by the story faded away and today there are two possibilities: he could have been the victim of an accident or a kidnapping.

Andreas said in past videos that what happened to Loan was the same thing that happened to Ramoncito, a boy who also disappeared in the same community. According to Andreas both children were kidnapped and used as sacrifices and were eaten.

I wonder if the revelation of the existence of a child trafficking ring in Argentina and the impunity that will continue despite this revelation will have any influence on the earthquakes that may occur. As Joni Patry mentioned:​
"All this anger that is being produced is shaking the Earth. Mother Earth feels it and all this negative energy will manifest in earthquakes.

Now, I think that within this set of predictions the main event is the attack on President Biden. Andreas does not specify the outcome of that attack, whether Biden survives or not. This would certainly change the whole political scenario. Which reminds me of Astrologer Joni's prediction:
"The possibility of a split is very serious. What I see coming is insurmountable hatred and anger...

Now, I think that within this set of predictions the main event is the attack on President Biden. Andreas does not specify the outcome of that attack, whether Biden survives or not. This would certainly change the whole political scenario.

Or there is an attempt on Trump’s life and he gets rightfully mad and spills some hidden facts to the public.

They only said president, right? Not sitting president, unless I misread it.

They only said president, right? Not sitting president, unless I misread it.

Andreas said: "an attempt on the current president in this country, in the United States".

Biden's dementia is becoming more and more evident, since the debate he has said that he’s ‘first black woman to serve with a black president", introduced Zelensky as Putin and Trump as VP...there are many reasons to get rid of him.​

Poor guy, he's just a puppet. I speculate that at the Quorum meeting there was room to talk about the political and geopolitical direction of the United States which of course includes Biden.

If suffering is the tool to achieve balance, the last steps towards civil war may well be taken. It has already been predicted by the Cs that the US is the city in 5D​

Yes, although we do not know what decisions were/are being/will be taken at the highest levels/spheres that do not yet have a material impact or reflection in our reality. 😞

One point in favour of something whacky happening in the next few days is that July 16th is the 30-year anniversary of the C's first contact with Laura. This also corresponded with the impact of comet Shoemaker-Levy on Jupiter.

One clue about what might have changed in the 2005-2012 time frame was given by Theun Mares (Toltec teacher and seer) back in 2009. He said that there were indeed plans for a big war with Iran in 2006, but that these were scrapped after a warning by Putin:

So the big change may have been Putin's actions. In fact, Theun Mares also said:
regarding russia, this was also predicted by cayce...

One point in favour of something whacky happening in the next few days is that July 16th is the 30-year anniversary of the C's first contact with Laura. This also corresponded with the impact of comet Shoemaker-Levy on Jupiter.

Yup, in that session when Laura asked "What are you here for tonight?" The answer from the Cs was "prophecy" and not "prediction", so, here we have a eschatological revelation from the Cs to their prophet:

● Tornadoes Florida, Texas and Alabama when "Sun is in Libra" (The Sun transits Libra on average between September 23 and October 23)
● Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
chrome_screenshot_12 jul. 2024 9_50_26 p. m. CST.png
(The Cascadia subduction zone has "awakened" in recent days. One M6.4 and several M4+ and M5+ earthquakes have occurred.)
● Big scandal in Denver Airport. Dallas, Miami, Orlando Airports too.
●Montana: Experiment with human reproduction
● 94% of the population will be used as an ingredient for the development of a new race.
● Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.

The elapsed time between the first published session (July 16, 1994) and the last published session (July 6, 2024) is​
29 years, 11 months, 18 days​
Time calculator between two dates

11,11,9... Let's play with those numbers

Jeremiah 9:11

“I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals; and I will lay waste the towns of Judah so no one can live there.”

Jeremiah 11:9

Then the LORD said to me, “There is a conspiracy among the people of Judah and those who live in Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 11:11

Therefore this is what the LORD says: ‘I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.
(KJN) Will Israel get its comeuppance and the Gaza atrocities abate?

A: Israel will certainly "pay the piper", but perhaps not soon enough.

Q: (L) I just keep wanting a comet to just come down on Tel Aviv. There was a session years ago where the C's warned us not to go to Tel Aviv. We were invited to a conference, and they suggested that we not go because they could see something really big coming for Tel Aviv at some point in the future. Now, that was years ago, but you know how time is for the Cs; it's irrelevant. So, I suspect that there IS something really big coming for Tel Aviv.

(Pierre) Something of cosmic origin?
(Joe) Oh, one last question. Gaza, how many Palestinians have been actually killed by Israel in Gaza compared to the official number of 40,000?

A: Over 100k.

Q: (Joe) Is Israel going to get smashed for doing that?

A: Yes

Ecclesiastes 11:9

Rejoice, O young man, in your youth, and let your heart take pleasure in the days of your adolescence; and walk in the ways of your heart and in the sight of your eyes; but know, that over all these things God will judge you.

Genesis 11:9

Therefore it was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of the whole earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
postmodernism.jpg
Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

A: Yes.
(Pierre) The similarity with the Tower of Babel is that those people got together to become gods. It's the same as what the left is doing because they deny nature and the objective nature of the universe. And then they create “their” truth, and what they say is the truth, so they replace god.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

I bet we'll find a lot of curious things if we keep digging.​

Curiouser indeed. Regarding Babel. It's complicated. Don't forget this bit:

Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the tower of Babel?
A: Spiritual confluence.
Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?
A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.
Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?
A: Mind alteration of masses.
Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?
A: Spiritual unification of the masses.
Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?
A: Lizards.

Seems at odds with some of the above?
This might take some reconciling.

Maybe those who built the Tower of Babel wanted to be "gods" over everyone else through "mind alteration of the masses". And maybe the Tower of Babel was destroyed by the Lizards because it did have the potential to create some very beneficial effects as well.
I can think of the simile of the owner of a bar who rents this bar to someone else and the owner does not worry as long as the benefits are said to be coming.

Over time, the person who is exploiting the bar has the illusion that it is his and does something that, when the owner finds out, causes the owner to get angry and exercise his power by taking away the person who rent bar and destroying what this person had done.

Since the first time I read it, the use of electromagnetism to unify thoughts has not seemed very STO to me.

Since the first time I read it, the use of electromagnetism to unify thoughts has not seemed very STO to me.
If the use is agreed upon knowingly, it shifts back to STO wouldn’t it? If the mind alteration is to counteract the mind and DNA alterations already put in place by 4D STS to cripple humanity, couldn’t that change the interpretation?

Bottom line, I don’t know but there seems to be conflicting statements but I assume there is a way to look at it in which there is not.

I don’t see these seeming contradictions as a need to choose X or Y. I try to imagine if there is a larger equation in which both could be true. Like a mind-expanding exercise. And yeah sometimes only X or Y is true, or the choice becomes pragmatic rather than the expression of an absolute ideal.

If the use is agreed upon knowingly, it shifts back to STO wouldn’t it? If the mind alteration is to counteract the mind and DNA alterations already put in place by 4D STS to cripple humanity, couldn’t that change the interpretation?

Bottom line, I don’t know but there seems to be conflicting statements but I assume there is a way to look at it in which there is not.
Yes, it's hard to know.

What parents do with their children doesn't seem very STO, but if it wasn't done the result would be much worse for the child.

Back
Top Bottom