Predictions and Prophecies

Wow... it wasn't Biden

In the next month, an attack/ attempt on the current President may occur in the United States. It could also be close to the anniversary of 9/11.

You were right @Expedition26
Or there is an attempt on Trump’s life and he gets rightfully mad and spills some hidden facts to the public.

They only said president, right? Not sitting president, unless I misread it.

republican-presidential-candidate-former-SQKEWVWEGILA3LHR7PWHLJBRUU.jpg

GSZv162XMAAsFER.jpg

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry was more accurate about the event related to Trump

"There will be a disruptive event, in which Trump is involved, which will cause an uproar because never in US history has the country been so divided. People are going to be enraged or bewildered because they will no longer know what to believe. The corruption on both sides will be revealed."

News reports say Trump raised his fist and shouted "fight, fight, fight."

Screenshot_20240713-174837_Chrome.jpg

TPTB failed

We will see that the more the Democrats attack Trump, the more support he gets from the people. Attacks against Trump will fail and backfire."

Within this set of predictions, there was talk of increased hatred and division as well as the earthquake in California. Mars enters into planetary alignment with Uranus on July 15 at 13:58:42 UTC according to SSGEOS data.

Mars represents war, attacks, anger, violence; Uranus represents sudden events so People will be outraged. Everything explodes between July 12 and 17."

Wow ... the plot thickens.

Vedic astrologer Joni Patry was more accurate about the event related to Trump
Yes, I thought of her too - that was kind of impressive. Also, these remote viewers didn't quite get the timing right, but the description is very accurate (I remember watching that and other similar descriptions from them a couple of months back):

Also, this psychic did mention a murder attempt on Trump (I watched that before the actual event as well), which incidentally he discussed with Joni Patry. He says he had a dream, although in the dream he had a feeling that Putin was behind it - lol! No way, but nobody is perfect and psychics don't necessarily understand politics, and he didn't say it was definitely Putin but that he dreamed about it. I think he still deserves credit for that prediction:

Astrologer Joni Patry posted a video 11 days ago about World War III.

The astrologer talks about the possibility of a world war:

"There is going to be a very serious war in this world and I can tell you exactly which countries will be involved. This is serious and I pray that there is no nuclear war involved. "

"There are planets that describe global events. The outer planets do not speak of our individual lives but of world affairs, of generations and collective consciousness. And the planet I am concentrating on at the moment is Uranus, the planet that deals with sudden events. Its cycle is 84 years and what I mean by cycle is how long it takes for a planet to transit the 12 signs of the zodiac. Saturn stays in a sign for 2 and a half years. Uranus stays for 7 years."

"One thing I want to point out is that when the US was in a world war it was when Uranus was in Taurus and it happened after the bombing of Pearl Harbor and Uranus was still in Taurus when the war ended with the bombing of Hiroshima. I have also warned of the presence of Mars in Taurus which will be from July 12 to August 26 and there will be many things that will lead us to war and of course the election which if it happens or not, will tear the United States apart."

The astrologer thinks that Biden will not run for the presidency and points to astrological factors and goes on to say that Biden's political career is over.

(Joe) How likely is it that Biden's going to recuse himself?

A: Likely enough.

A: (Joe) And then we'll have Kamala.

She goes on about the war saying:

"Mars and Uranus will be in Leo from July 12 to August 26 and things will start to heat up in the world. But the most important thing I see regarding war is that when Mars starts to be retrograde the most impactful things happen in the world. Mars is the planet of war, violence and hatred and it will start to go retrograde on December 7, 2024 but the process will start months earlier when Mars starts to slow down."

"In February 2025 Mars will station on the Sun of the U.S. chart and it is violence, violence towards the leader of the nation, the president. Mars will station between 11 and 12 degrees of Cancer and countries that have this particular marking will be involved in war and there are many of these such as China, Russia, [Ukraine, Iran Israel] and Japan with which the US has karma. I see serious things happening and I say we will see signs in July, around the US elections, October and November are going to be hell. I hope I am wrong"

The above, about hatred towards the leader or the president reminds me of this.

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

So, is there a possibility that Kamala Harris could be hated for leading the US into a world war?

Will the US pay its Karma with Japan when it is bombed with either nukes or comets ?

Astrologer Joni Patry posted a video 11 days ago about World War III.

Really interesting Puma - and thanks for posting.

Also just realized another "coincidence" about the attempted assassination of Trump and the coming war(s). I post it here because i think its more relevant to predictions and prophecies.

Was reading a really interesting article on Sott yesterday :

And in the article the final few paragraphs concluded:

"If we are creatures uniquely capable of comprehending Truth, Beauty, and Goodness, we cannot and must not allow ourselves to succumb to the implacable advance of AI. We must, if comes down to it, wage Butlerian Jihad to prevent it from happening".

The term Butlerian Jihad sounded familiar - and i checked it, and it comes from the Dune series of books. And in the books, it refers to the Jihad waged by Humanity against the AI Machines - where humanity eventually succeeded in destroying them.

The coincidence i guess is that today the assassination attempt on Trump happened in Butler; Pennsylvania.

Clif High also kind of hit Trump's assassination attempt. It wasn't about UFOs, as he thought, but the date and his description of "seeing the unseen that will be caught on CCTV cameras" fit the photo of Trump and a blurred bullet.

these remote viewers didn't quite get the timing right, but the description is very accurate (I remember watching that and other similar descriptions from them a couple of months back)
The accuracy is mind-blowing, IMO. But I don't know how their idea of having "next month's big events" as a target is that good.
Nyiam:
1720963782293.png
1720963800553.png
Daz:
1720963848017.png
1720963864561.png

Also just realized another "coincidence" about the attempted assassination of Trump and the coming war(s)

The article talks about the view of two philosophies regarding artificial intelligence. I am one of the optimal pessimists (or optipessimist group invented by me, not included in the group of optimists, In other words, no matter what, we can always be worse off.) 😂

Here is another "coincidence", a prophecy fulfilled according to the social networks based on the numbers of the day and month: July (7) Day (13)

Keep in mind
(Joe) Trump-ets of the apocalypse. Trump, Trumpets… of the apocalypse...

A: Well, that is a bit imaginative, yes? However, we do find some humor in the expression: The last Trump shall sound!

Q: (L) The last Trump shall sound... And then what?

A: Wait and see! But wouldn't you say that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor?

Revelation 13:3 (7)

"3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. "

Screenshot_20240714-130330_Chrome.jpg

● Revelation 13:7

"7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

Screenshot_20240714-130931_Chrome.jpg

The Quorum as prophecy watchers should have a field day. The Cs said that the universal retrieval system has a sense of humor.

what is dcm??

Divine Cosmic Mind

I'm not adding any new information to this thread but I have to say that I really really admire Mr Trump. The strain, physical and mental, he has endured the most in the last 12 months running on from his hog tied presidency. Travelling to large conventions, return trips to insidious trials must have cut into his soul and mind. His stamina, when compared to Biden of a similar age is as different as day and night.
Call him a business man, charlatan or plain joker, as a man he has shown staying power and grit.

The fact that the US is too far gone to rescue really doesn't matter. He gives so many disillusioned people HOPE. Like him or hate him he is someone we can look up to as one man who stood up and tries to make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom