Predictions and Prophecies

St. Hildegard, Parravicini and J.J. Benitez on the collision of a comet with the Earth.

The Prophecies

Both St. Hildegarde (1098-1179) and Benjamin Parravicini (1898-1974) spoke of the fall of a comet that would change the history of mankind. It seems that both had a common vision that in a period of war it would be stopped by the collision of a celestial body with the Earth.

Parravicini's prophecy about the collision of a celestial body with the Earth was mentioned before.

In the following prophecy the psychography seems to indicate a cometary bombardment in the Caribbean, Gibraltar and North America.

View attachment 98363

On the other hand, St. Hildegarde, the Teutonic prophetess, considered the mother of natural history, wrote the following:

"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean (USA) that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent, by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated. It will be divided, and in great part submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger (China) and a Lion (Russia) .”

"The Comet by its tremendous pressure, will force much out of the ocean and flood many countries, causing much want and many plagues. [After the] great Comet, the great nation will be devastated by earthquakes, storms, and great waves of water, causing much want and plagues.

The ocean will also flood many other countries, so that all coastal cities will live in fear, with many destroyed. All sea coast cities will be fearful and many of them will be destroyed by tidal waves, and most living creatures will be killed and even those who escape will die from a horrible disease. For in none of these cities does a person live according to the laws of God.

Peace will return to Europe when the white flower again takes possession of the throne of France. During this time of peace the people will be forbidden to carry weapons and iron will be used solely for making agricultural implements and tools."
WE ARE WARNED: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny

Now the prediction

In 2021 the writer and researcher J.J. Benitez, famous for his fictional novel "The Trojan Horse" (about time travel to the time of Jesus) said in an interview that a meteorite would hit the Earth in 2027. Benitez said this not as a prophecy but, according to him, on information provided to him by a military man:

Q: You claim that the U.S. military has spread the coronavirus. What proof do you have?
A: I have one piece of information from one of the military. I have no more.

Q: And one source is enough to support this accusation?
A: Yes, because I checked and requested information about that source and my contact told me that it was highly credible.

Q: What interest did the Americans have in extending Covid?
A: Sinking Europe's economy.

Q: And, by the way, their own, right?
A: It doesn't matter. It is collateral damage and the American economy has not collapsed, but the European economy has.

Q: So what role does China play in all this?
A: China was a cover. According to this information, when they manufacture the virus they plant it and one of the places they chose to spread it was China.

Q: You also state that the coronavirus is a trial for something terrible, what do you mean?
A: Hopefully, I am wrong. If I were not, it would be the arrival of a huge meteorite in 2027.

Q: Why in 2027?
A: This is the information I have received. It would cause 1.2 billion deaths in 48 hours.

Q: So we have six years left.
A: Let's hope I'm wrong!
A huge meteorite will arrive in 2027 and cause 1.2 billion deaths".

J.J. Benitez subsequently stated that his novel titled "Gog" (2018) was based on true information and that he would never have wished to write

According to the author, the most important thing about this supposed novel "is what is intuited, not what is read"...

In another Interview he stated:

Q: you have explained in several interviews that what you tell in the novel is real, that an apocalyptic meteorite will fall in 2027?
A: I hope I'm wrong, but I have received some information through different channels and paths that point to the fact that it might happen in August 2027. A very large meteorite, bigger than Everest, can hit the Atlantic Ocean and cause in 48 hours 1000 or 1200 million deaths,

Q: practically extinction?
A: Not extinction but something very serious and also cause the darkening of the sun for a series of years that would be chaos.

Q: Do you know if governments are working on an anti-meteorite plan?
A: I suspect they are and I suspect they know about it. Not long ago NASA warned about a meteorite that could arrive in 2027 and they are doing tests and a number of things, hopefully I'm wrong.

NASA did an exercise in 2018 of a hypothetical impact in 2027

Asteroid's chance of Earth impact in 2027 now 96%
I wanted to leave my 2 cents I have analyzed some of the prophecies of Parravicini nicknamed by some "the Nostredamus of America" and there is a figure that has become very popular and in recent times that has caused a lot of propaganda as well as interests of those who want to hang or attribute themselves to that figure that certainly for me has not yet appeared is the psychography of the "Gray Man".
Parravicini also in many prophecies has given much prominence to the figure of Jesus and his return.

Back
Top Bottom