Predictions and Prophecies

The next Super Bowl will be held in Las Vegas, which reminded me of a vision the clairvoyant Andreas had. At minute 03:46 of Andreaskdna's video posted on October 17, 2023, he says.

"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there. Watch out in the giant Sphere that is in Las Vegas, I see fire. Watch out, if you have acquaintances who bought tickets, watch out."​

The sphere is part of the Super Bowl show:

Las Vegas Sphere is newest Super Bowl star​

Las Vegas's newest star attraction, the $2.3 billion Sphere, is wowing football fans with a variety of Super Bowl-themed content as Sunday's showpiece game between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs approaches.

The giant glowing orb has been displaying the helmets of both teams, graphics about the matchup and a countdown clock to kickoff on its fully programmable LED exterior, known as the "exosphere".

Throughout the game, content on the exosphere will run live and response to action on the field and the futuristic structure will be featured during the CBS broadcast.​

So we have to wait and see what happens.

"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there. Watch out in the giant Sphere that is in Las Vegas, I see fire. Watch out, if you have acquaintances who bought tickets, watch out."​
Here on the forum, we regularly buy frontline tickets to many events even though we are miles away from the action. 😉

The next Super Bowl will be held in Las Vegas, which reminded me of a vision the clairvoyant Andreas had. At minute 03:46 of Andreaskdna's video posted on October 17, 2023, he says.

"...The Middle East thing doesn't end in 2023 in 2024 in the middle of half time of a sporting event... watch out there. Watch out in the giant Sphere that is in Las Vegas, I see fire. Watch out, if you have acquaintances who bought tickets, watch out."
What I really like about this prediction is that it is fairly specific and we only have to wait a couple of days to see if it happens. :-) And if it does, I'll be really impressed, because the vast majority of predictions don't happen. Also, if some terror attack-type of event was planned, I suppose that the fact that we are already talking about it, and other people out there are talking about the possibility too, makes it even less likely. But we'll see!

What I really like about this prediction is that it is fairly specific and we only have to wait a couple of days to see if it happens. :-) And if it does, I'll be really impressed, because the vast majority of predictions don't happen. Also, if some terror attack-type of event was planned, I suppose that the fact that we are already talking about it, and other people out there are talking about the possibility too, makes it even less likely. But we'll see!

Clif High once mentioned that
In forecasting events at any level from long term trends analysis to the extreme short term forecasting such as gambling, there are three distinct states involved. These are potential, probability, and outcome.​

Given the geopolitical and social environment there is certainly potential for a terrorist attack or a psyop.

In recent weeks Taylor Swift has also been linked to the NFL. Taylor Swift openly supports Biden and her millions of followers or swifties in the US are ready to please their goddess. If she commands to vote for Biden they will do so, which would encourage the other side to take action.

Clif High via X recently mentioned.​
you will witness it as part of the manifesting HyperNovelty, and this initial phase of that, this Time of Testing. We will be able to observe the 'swifties' being redpilled en masse by the upcoming events around their 'goddess' personality. Just noting now. Open the eyes, & the mind can wake up....​

It has been reported in recent weeks

"After the Japanese embassy in the United States confirmed that Taylor Swift could make it in time for Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas this Sunday, February 11, the spotlight has been on the singer and her boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce. Beyond the exciting game they will play against the San Francisco 49ers, or the spectacular Halftime Show prepared by Usher, part of the attention of the game has been focused on the couple, who have made headlines since their relationship was announced."
5JX465AHEJBRRLKZ6STXB6RFPI.jpeg

In 2012 (Which according to what is being discussed in the Clif High Halfpasthumam. com thread the 2012 data analysis would be predicting what could happen in 2024). Clif High also mentioned:​
At this time, and for a period that i have reason to suspect extends to March of next year, a delicate balance exists in the planetary social body.​
A small number of psychopaths will end that balance with a global war of such proportions that most humans will NOT survive it.​
Let me restate this for clarity: the small number of people who rule this planet are proceeding with their plans to engage the masses of humanity to fight each other until most are dead.
This is their intent. They have chosen a day in March of next year that represents certain symbolic energies in their twisted understanding of universe to escalate to the next level of their horror show.​
This time, however, new special effects will be added to this war. This time, the actual horror of scalar (quanta affective energy weapons) will be thrown into the regular terror of metals and chemicals searing through soft human flesh.
It is underway now, this 'next war'. One only need look around carefully to watch as they, the psychopaths (some of whom you call 'leaders'), wage war on humanity.
20230811_nid_lahaina_fire.jpg
You see, it has never been us against each other. No, the ONLY war ever has been the psychopaths against us, humanity. In fact, and in spite of appearances to the contrary, every war in the past has always been 'them' against 'us'.

On potential, probability and outcome Clif explained

As with all other aspects of forecasting, if you alter the environment to affect one of the three, you can instantly constrain the others. As an example, if one stands before an empty pool table with a pool ball held in your hand there is, at the time of the holding in the hand, neither potential, nor probability that the pool ball will end up in any of the holes on the table.
pool-table-banner.jpg
But the moment, actually fractional part of a moment that your will changes your mind and there is active intent, then instantly potential manifests, as does probability. At the point that you have intent, you have created potential, probability, and outcome, even though the latter two are still dithering about in a state of indeterministic dancing until the potential becomes manifest probability by your release of the pool ball from your hand. Note that there are all kinds of probability that exist at that point, and indeed for the deep thinker probability, and even outcome are predetermined, but without going that far down, we need to remember that it is even within probability, once the ball is released, that it would not reach the table, let alone fall into any particular hole.
Of course, things can be done to alter potential, and thus probability, towards reducing certain outcomes. Sometimes this is cheating, such as in pool when the table itself may be tilted a certain way in a slight degree to favor one side or end over the other. In this way, the potential for the ball to 'naturally' roll into the affected areas is controlled, and so, practically, is the probability, and thus even the outcome is constrained. This, by the way, is exactly how the small number of nasty bastard reds and blues control the rest of humanity, by tilting the environment over time. By cheating.
So this is the point at which we find ourselves, stuck between our as yet not manifest will and the doom included in the spread of outcomes. We know that several of potentials at this time include warfare in many forms all leading to the probable outcome of mega deaths on a scale never before achieved (since we humans get better at sheeit over time, war included). It is, as of this writing in the last days of December 2011, still within both potential, and probability. How much of a probability would bring it down to numbers which is speculation that needlessly invokes monkey mind.​
To my thinking, a far better way to perceive this moment, is that the entrenched powers, thinking themselves elites, are working to tilt the table to cheat most of humanity of their lives. The entrenched elite are desperately working to create environmental conditions that will spark the next, and last (for our species) global war.

And since we're talking about this and the group is being watched... does this mean we can alter the future and not have this event happen at the Super Bowl?

A guy climbed just days ago, even though he had made several stunts last year, I found it rather suspicious, specially with this prophecy.
And since we're talking about this and the group is being watched... does this mean we can alter the future and not have this event happen at the Super Bowl?
I think it requires more people.

A guy climbed just days ago, even though he had made several stunts last year, I found it rather suspicious, specially with this prophecy.

The weird thing is that this guy who calls himself Maison Des Champs aka Pro-Life Spiderman, 22 years old, has a hobby of climbing buildings or important structures. In other words, they already know what he's going to do in Las Vegas and they don't have him under surveillance, as if sending a message to the public about how easy it is to fool the authorities.

Las Vegas's newest star attraction, the $2.3 billion Sphere, is wowing football fans with a variety of Super Bowl-themed content as Sunday's showpiece game between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs approaches.
Let's dive a little deeper into the symbolism...

The Super Bowl LVIII will be played on February 11, 2024, at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
1707574662155.png
1707575002010.png

Allegiant Stadium is a domed multi-purpose stadium located in Paradise, Nevada, southwest of adjacent Las Vegas. Opened in 2020, it is the home field of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL) and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) Rebels college football team. The stadium also hosts the Vegas Kickoff Classic in early September and the Las Vegas Bowl in December.
Definitions of Allegiant / Allegiance:
  • loyal; faithful.
  • a faithful follower; adherent (allegiants of religious cults).
  • the obligation of a feudal vassal to his liege lord.
  • the fidelity owed by a subject or citizen to a sovereign or government (I pledge allegiance to my country).
  • the obligation of an alien to the government under which the alien resides.
  • devotion or loyalty to a person, group, or cause (allegiance to a political party).
Allegiant Stadium, "The Death Star"
Clark County officials declared that the stadium met its substantial completion date on July 31, 2020, meaning it could issue a certificate of occupancy and officially begin leasing the venue to the Las Vegas Raiders. Work would still continue, with the project closeout scheduled for October 2020. The team held its first closed-door practice in the stadium on August 21, with Mark Davis nicknaming his team's new home "The Death Star".
Death Star (Star Wars)
The Death Star is a fictional space station and superweapon featured in the Star Wars space-opera franchise. Constructed by the autocratic Galactic Empire, the Death Star is capable of annihilating entire planets into rubble, and serves to enforce the Empire's reign of terror.
1707576673770.png

The WEF wants to 'rebuild trust' :whistle:
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- The World Economic Forum (WEF) concluded its 2024 annual meeting here on Friday, calling to rebuild trust in the face of global uncertainty. [...]

WEF President Borge Brende emphasized the forum's role in instilling a "new spirit of solidarity" globally and highlighted the potential for "strong results" through cooperation.

In his closing remarks, Brende acknowledged the critical and complex challenges facing the world, including rising global temperatures, a fragile economy, and a deteriorating security landscape. These challenges, he noted, transcend borders and impact every individual on the planet.

"We know the foundation of cooperation, trust has been eroding in recent years, which is why this week's meeting on rebuilding trust has been so important. Leaders from around the world, from the public and private sectors, and from across generations gathered to show what can be achieved by working together," he said.

"We must rebuild trust - trust in our future, trust in our capacity to overcome challenges, and most importantly, trust in each other," WEF Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab said. "Trust is not just a feeling; trust is a commitment to action, to belief, to hope."

Get your popcorn ready!🍿

We have to remember that there was a failed attempt in Miami and that events are accelerating. It has also been said that there is a certain level of desperation in TPTB and that we have to expect more "terrorization".​

(L) What happened in Miami? I'm curious to know too.

A: CIA operation gone wrong necessitating coverup.

Q: (Joe) What was the CIA operation? Generally?

A: Setting up "terror attack" to blame on conservative faction.

Q: (Joe) Like the Proud Boys or something.

(Andromeda) That makes sense.

(Joe) The usual. So they got busted. They'll probably try again, though.

(Joe) Before we move on, the Maui answer was a bit short. Was the main reason for setting fire to Maui, or that part of Maui, to further the global warming?

A: Only part. Expect more "terrorization".

Q: (L) It's like they're doing everything they can think of here and there. I mean it is to distract, distract, distract...

Now

I think it requires more people.

Let's hope nothing happens, but there are people talking on social networks and forums about an extraordinary event in SB and these conversations serve Clif High's data analysis.

Some are talking about a Predictive Programming event:​

From the Dark Knight Rises: "bomb in the Stadium"

From Blade Runner 2049 "Ruins of Las Vegas scene"
Predictive Programming is theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines Predictive programming as “Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” Predictive Programming

The soft version of what could happen tomorrow in the SB according to the swifties commenting on social networks: Chiefs win and Taylor and Travis announce they are getting married and supporting Biden. Which reminds me of the alliance issue​

Let's dive a little deeper into the symbolism...

The Super Bowl LVIII will be played on February 11, 2024, at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Definitions of Allegiant / Allegiance:
  • loyal; faithful.
  • a faithful follower; adherent (allegiants of religious cults).
  • the obligation of a feudal vassal to his liege lord.

Super Bowl LVIII also offers fans the chance to place some bets, the bookmakers have open the most common possibilities of occurrence in the game from who starts the game to the color of the Gatorade with which the winning coach will be bathed. Among the curious bets there is one that plays the possibility that Travis Kelce will propose to Taylor Swift after the Super Bowl. The 'yes' has the highest odds, while the 'no' is the riskiest.

It is also true that every year there is talk of a terrorist event in the SB which leads us to wonder if this year TPTB will dare. There is potential and probability, what will be the outcome.

Some are talking about a Predictive Programming event:
It reminded me of this ad.. The programming, there are signs.

The background music of the commercial, is Moncayo's Huapango, considered almost the second anthem for Mexicans... information directed to the masses, it caught my attention. Almost just mexicans will recognized the music, but many will remember the supposedely alien at Mexican Congress.
The aliens arrive and people don't even notice because they are immersed in their cellphone lives, it is somewhat ironic, it is precisely with these events, circuses, SB that people are so entertained that they do not realize,
acknowledge other more important things.

“Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”

It is said that the future is in constant motion. So it is possible for a clairvoyant to see only possibilities that may or may not happen. Someone makes a decision and possible events cease to exist or are modified.

For example, Andreaskdna said he saw a lot of water and mentioned 5 countries:​
"I see a lot of water says the clairvoyant, Chile, Panama. Mexico, United States and Spain affected by weather phenomena (tornadoes, typhoons...), they will need help to rescue bodies from under the mud, many human losses Feb-April...April is the strongest time.

It seems that what Andreaskdna saw was the atmospheric river that hit California at the beginning of February on the one hand and the floods in Spain on the other. If this was so, Mexico, Panama and Chile would be missing.
EVACUATION WARNINGS have been issued for parts of Santa Barbara County. These EVACUATION WARNINGS are due to an incoming storm arriving Saturday, February 3 through Tuesday, February 5
20240202_214412.jpg

Life-threatening flooding looms for Southern California as dangerous atmospheric river approaches this weekend​

#California 🇺🇸 Debris flow in #LosAngeles due to heavy rains. This time at Beverly Crest in the Santa Monica Mountains. Some cars were practically buried. About 5 homes also suffered major damage.

More images of severe flooding in San Diego, #California 🇺🇸 #AtmosphericRiver

Heavy rain and gusty winds in Miami Beach of Florida, US 🇺🇲 (04.02.2024)

Floods on the streets due to intense rains in the city of San Juan de Aznalfarache of Seville, Spain 🇪🇸 (09.02.2024) Video: MeteoenSevilla
Major floods on the streets due to heavy rains in Los Remedios of Seville, Spain 🇪🇸 (09.02.2024)​

In the video he mentions that Guadalajara and Nayarit in Mexico will be the most affected, "literally towns will disappear under the mud", Andreas said and mentioned February, March and April as the months when this event could happen, being April the most dangerous.

I was surprised that he said hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, because February, March and April are not within the usual hurricane or Tornadoes season....
The peak “tornado season” for the southern Plains (e.g., Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas) is from May into early June. On the Gulf coast, it is earlier in the spring. SEVERE WEATHER 101

Until I saw a phenomenon that surprised everyone, for the first time, a Tornado hit Wisconsin in February
It’s Never Happened in Wisconsin’s Recorded History Until Today

It was a historic weather day in the Stateline area with record-warm weather and severe weather moving through the area.

We're not even halfway through February and temperatures feel like spring, but that also brings dangerous weather that broke out in northern Illinois and southeastern Wisconsin today.

Wisconsin Records Its First Ever February Tornado

By the way, Andreas' followers claim that he had told that he had a vision of the fire in Chile, I have not found the video yet but on October 1st 2023 he said that Ecuador would suffer from arson.

So yeah, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Some of us have dreams, others have visions, I think they are effects of the Wave.
...you DID tell us to pay attention to our dreams, that we would be having interesting ones and visions as well. So, I have been paying attention!

A: Yes, but you can already differentiate.

Q: (L) Is there going to be some communication to us through our dreams?

A: Visions.

Q: (L) Where will these visions originate from?

A: Ether.

So funny. I did look up an episode of the Simpsons where Ned Flanders and Homer go to Las Vegas because Ned wants to learn how to have fun. Mayhem ensues. In the episode there is reference to a casino blowing up and Ned and Homer marry cocktail waitresses when very intoxicated and then there is reference to UFOs at the very end.

Perhaps there will be some sort of explosion during the Superbowl, maybe not in the actual stadium. A marriage proposal perhaps or just a lot of chatter about it? I expect that ads like the Scorcese one referencing UFOs may be very in your face.

So right after finding the Simpsons I found this lady with a real crystal ball!

My comments in italics
At 3:13 I think she gets pretty accurate in that she states that Netanyahu has some very evil advisors who are pushing him to expand the war in the Middle East and get the US involved. She states they find it an opportunity to finish off something that they "had to bear for decades which is nonsensical". A little before 4:00 mark she gets "Russia as the peacemaker, how ironical." Of course, her own biases prevail in that statement and the statements she makes after. Russia becomes involved in this question of the war expanding, they play a role in de-escalating the ME. China will take a stand also.
5:17 Istanbul earthquake.
7:14 Downfall of Donald Trump in 2024. A sort of tsunami enfolding Trump and he is caught in the whirlpool. He will be convicted. I get the feeling he is caught in forces that are very powerful, he does not understand and is taken down.
8:56 Iranian general who becomes important in the next 3 months.
10:00 ability of music and sound to heal. Breakthroughs will occur.
10:24 "Suprise" attack in the ME. A place where there are cliffs. And the attack comes up over those cliffs. Israel. My guess would be the Dome of the Rock.
10:26 Fate of the Gazans not decided yet. Many cross over to Egypt. Situation is beyond life and death there. Someone is drilling for something. There is both oil and gas off the coast of Gaza. Very accurate! Video: "Wiping Gaza Off The Map": Big Money Agenda. Confiscating Palestine's maritime natural gas reserves

12:34 There will be a move to make Palestinians more self-sufficient. Unclear how or why this is? Are they bargaining with the oil/gas reserves?
13:15 There will be some sort of end to hostilities, aka the hostages returned. There is one particular advisor to Netanyahu who wants to escalate the war to get the US involved.
14:00 That Trump and Kushner provided Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology will come to the fore in 2024.
14:35 There is a nexus between Saudi, China and Russia.
15:00 Snow pouring into a chasm. Could be the US. Could be an avalanche. It could be triggered by an earthquake. Middle of the west coast of the US. She specifically states to take her readings with a grain of salt.
16:34 The wall between Mexico and the US is growing. Strengthening of borders between US and Mexico.
18:03 Biden is getting some news. He is taking some time out for health reasons.
18:35 2024 landslide win for....it's like a spaceship coming up. There will be a lot of rejoicing. Landslide win for the Democrats in 2024. She gets a picture of this album cover in terms of the Democratic victory in 2024:
Amazon.com
19:35 Leader in Argentina won't last long
19:44 Build up of NATO in Europe in 2024. Not Surprising! Build up of troops.
20:33 Younger Royals (UK) will start to make more trips abroad. Migrants being shipped off in planes from the UK.
23:27 A woman leader of Russia. She states that she saw this about 2 years ago.
Ok I have to stop here for now. Thank the divine cosmic mind we have Laura and the Cs!

We have to remember that there was a failed attempt in Miami and that events are accelerating. It has also been said that there is a certain level of desperation in TPTB and that we have to expect more "terrorization".
This week big news apart the Carlson and Putin interview, is Biden being to senile to stand trial but is still not to senile to not be president. What can go wrong if, as some predict, a false flag happen. I don't put much energy following prediction but I found the coincidence this week worth to pay attention. As I think Netanyahu is the perfect patsie to take the blame for the Israeli Palestinian war, Biden may being set up for and up-coming reaction to an up-coming ''terroriste attack''. I think that Biden is at the end of is road as is dementia is talked about even on the main stream media. If he is to be sacrificed, why not exiting him with a ''BANG''.
Let wait and see.

So funny. I did look up an episode of the Simpsons where Ned Flanders and Homer go to Las Vegas because Ned wants to learn how to have fun. Mayhem ensues. In the episode there is reference to a casino blowing up and Ned and Homer marry cocktail waitresses when very intoxicated and then there is reference to UFOs at the very end.

Perhaps there will be some sort of explosion during the Superbowl, maybe not in the actual stadium. A marriage proposal perhaps or just a lot of chatter about it? I expect that ads like the Scorcese one referencing UFOs may be very in your face.

So right after finding the Simpsons I found this lady with a real crystal ball!

My comments in italics
At 3:13 I think she gets pretty accurate in that she states that Netanyahu has some very evil advisors who are pushing him to expand the war in the Middle East and get the US involved. She states they find it an opportunity to finish off something that they "had to bear for decades which is nonsensical". A little before 4:00 mark she gets "Russia as the peacemaker, how ironical." Of course, her own biases prevail in that statement and the statements she makes after. Russia becomes involved in this question of the war expanding, they play a role in de-escalating the ME. China will take a stand also.
5:17 Istanbul earthquake.
7:14 Downfall of Donald Trump in 2024. A sort of tsunami enfolding Trump and he is caught in the whirlpool. He will be convicted. I get the feeling he is caught in forces that are very powerful, he does not understand and is taken down.
8:56 Iranian general who becomes important in the next 3 months.
10:00 ability of music and sound to heal. Breakthroughs will occur.
10:24 "Suprise" attack in the ME. A place where there are cliffs. And the attack comes up over those cliffs. Israel. My guess would be the Dome of the Rock.
10:26 Fate of the Gazans not decided yet. Many cross over to Egypt. Situation is beyond life and death there. Someone is drilling for something. There is both oil and gas off the coast of Gaza. Very accurate! Video: "Wiping Gaza Off The Map": Big Money Agenda. Confiscating Palestine's maritime natural gas reserves

12:34 There will be a move to make Palestinians more self-sufficient. Unclear how or why this is? Are they bargaining with the oil/gas reserves?
13:15 There will be some sort of end to hostilities, aka the hostages returned. There is one particular advisor to Netanyahu who wants to escalate the war to get the US involved.
14:00 That Trump and Kushner provided Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology will come to the fore in 2024.
14:35 There is a nexus between Saudi, China and Russia.
15:00 Snow pouring into a chasm. Could be the US. Could be an avalanche. It could be triggered by an earthquake. Middle of the west coast of the US. She specifically states to take her readings with a grain of salt.
16:34 The wall between Mexico and the US is growing. Strengthening of borders between US and Mexico.
18:03 Biden is getting some news. He is taking some time out for health reasons.
18:35 2024 landslide win for....it's like a spaceship coming up. There will be a lot of rejoicing. Landslide win for the Democrats in 2024. She gets a picture of this album cover in terms of the Democratic victory in 2024:
Amazon.com
19:35 Leader in Argentina won't last long
19:44 Build up of NATO in Europe in 2024. Not Surprising! Build up of troops.
20:33 Younger Royals (UK) will start to make more trips abroad. Migrants being shipped off in planes from the UK.
23:27 A woman leader of Russia. She states that she saw this about 2 years ago.
Ok I have to stop here for now. Thank the divine cosmic mind we have Laura and the Cs!

Good job we have Laura and the Cs !!

toward the end of this womans prediction she goes and regarding Putin she draws the devil card and says the russian economy is collapsing - and that putin is evil !! her info regarding putin does not seem on the ball at all !

I had a look at her youtube channel videos and she clearly seems to have a detrimental view of trump as well !
I might be wrong but I sense that some of her channelling/ readings may well be convoluted with her own thoughts and viewpoints based on what she reads or hears a la MSM

Good job we have Laura and the Cs !!

toward the end of this womans prediction she goes and regarding Putin she draws the devil card and says the russian economy is collapsing - and that putin is evil !! her info regarding putin does not seem on the ball at all !

I had a look at her youtube channel videos and she clearly seems to have a detrimental view of trump as well !
I might be wrong but I sense that some of her channelling/ readings may well be convoluted with her own thoughts and viewpoints based on what she reads or hears a la MSM
For sure this lady is still skewed by the MSM. What was a little refreshing was that “Putin Peacemaker” still came through despite the fair amount of liberal mainstream noise this lady clearly has. Also she calls Israel on its crap despite what’s out there in the MSM.

Back
Top Bottom