Predictions and Prophecies

Forecasts about Israel
Earlier this week, I collected a few transcripts about Israel which had a small beginning with a reflection at the end of this post in Session 8 April 2023, and developed further beginning with this post. Today there were two other angles to Israel and what is going on:

1) Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky, a Russian politician, made around 2004
Zhirinovsky has his blinds, but in relation to what has happened in Ukraine, Israel and the US, he was onto some trends that have later played out. (The Tweet says it is from 2024, but this is obviously not so.)
Note to transcription: "J" is actually spelled out in the subtitles, but I chose an abbreviation for a couple of words, noun or adjectives, as it is a bit complicated in some countries.

The person who introduces the clips, says:
"Zhirinovsky spoke of Ukraine as the new Israel in 2004 on the "Two Against One" show on Saint-Petersburg TV. He also spoke of the necessity to reduce the Slavic population."

Zhirinovsky: "So there are preparations for such a state.
So in that sense, a portion of Russian people will die in vain.
The European Union is their brain child. First, they tried to create a communist international, here (in Russia).
That didn't work out. It's their work. Of the J in Brussels
The EU and NATO - that's eastward moves.
That's all their (work).
All wars were initiated by them, the J bankers.
They even gave their own people up.
Q: And World War II?
Z: It's all their work.
And now they have dismembered the USSR, as well as (started) and finished the Cold War.
And they did not even spare their own people: six million of their own burned in ovens in Germany, to force others to go to Israel and create their own state.
If Israel is not saved, which will become clear in the next 20 years, then they will flood Russia again. And Russia will be their base, which is why they created the CIS (the Commonwealth of Independent States).
Q: Why not the USA? There is a strong lobby there?
Z: They have calculated already that the USA has no future.
The apex of their (plan) is the creation of a great Jewish state on the territory of Russia.
And, for that the soil must be prepared: Bush must win, Arabs must be in France, Turks in Germany.
Scare them, scare them, and prepare them for moving here (to Russia), because Israel is dying.
Nothing is going to be left of it in 20 years
, so they'll take all Jews out, about 5 million of them.
There are 6M in the USA, the total of 11M; 4M in Europe, the total of 15M, some in Russia...
They'll gather up about 20 million. Plus, there are about 80 million Russians.
Thus, a 100M state, up to the Ural Mountains.
They'll have everything there, all nice, with modern technologies, modern weaponry.

[Comment: The next appear as if it is about how to avoid this development in Russia.]
... This can be done by stopping Russia from getting weaker, for her to become more powerful, while not owing that to the J. Then, maybe, they'd look for a homeland in Ukraine.
Perhaps, cut their ability to carry out their plan of moving the Jewish diaspora here in the span of 20-40 years. In other words, play the Russian national card, not necessarily antisemitism, but the Russian national card.

2) An interview in Russian with a clairvoyant, from Goa, in India. Like Zhirinovsky, she also speaks of the decline of Israel, its destruction in fact. It is not impossible she has heard about the statements of Zhirinovsky, but it is unknown.

Is Israel doomed?! Archena is a clairvoyant from India
Some points from the talk:
She is saying about the current conflict in Gaza, that from an energetic point Israel is founded on wrong foundation, and it is about to come to an end, as are other countries in similar condition, but she gives no names. On an energetic level, Israel is already as if not there, and the finer realities will manifest on our material level. What is coming about is a result of karma, divine forces are on the side of the Palestinians. Only Earthly powers are supporting Israel. Soon, hundreds of thousands of Israelis will flee to other countries in the world, to Europe and the United States. The Palestinians have waited long and their time has come. Some countries, may plea for cease fire, and there may be temporary instances, but it will not save Israel. The power of the USA, will continue to dwindle, and without the US support, Israel can not exist. Israel will be split. Regarding Iran, there is possibility, of armed conflict with Israel in the next year, and with the involvement of the US too. Egypt is also a possible participant within the next year. Some countries have been waiting for an opportunity.
Very interesting mentioning of Israel being build on wrong foundations. It got me thinking what if those foundation where only possible by other powers only. What if the foundations are not the property of Israel in away that it wasn't their desire to build the country. What if the collapse of Israel is only a reflection of the collapse of the powers who holds the foundation of Israel? We can see that already that EU and NATO are already weakened and the same goes to the US. The west attention is already devided and their focus is all over the place. Almost it seems they can't get to the end of what they started. Lacking the energy and resources and since the Israel major support is US no wonder of there being high probability of that happening.

This guy has had some successes in his predictions. He's not an astrologer, he's more of a clairvoyant, he has visions. Let's see what comes out.

Clairvoyant Andreaskdna predicts an attack or massacre on a beach in the United States during Easter or Spring Brake 2024. Strong earthquake in Italy and northern Mexico (M6+) in mid-February. Mourning in Venezuela, important figure dies​

Let us hope that an earthquake of such magnitude does not occur in Italy or any part of Europe as it would be truly catastrophic.

Russia has a very interesting future that absolutely no one in the world expects from Russia.

It is the Russians who initiate the rebirth of the whole world.

And no one can imagine how deep these changes will be in the whole wide world, caused by Russia. In Russia, even the deepest province will come to life, many new cities will be created and growat the very edge ...

Russia will thus reach a uniquely high level of development that no one, not even the most developed state in the world, will have until then ... Then all other countries will follow Russia ...

The former current western path of development of earthly civilization will very soon replace the new one and specifically the Russian way

I think this prediction belongs in this thread. Published in December 2023 it is about WW3 The prediction is for the month of April which could be chaotic.

Something serious seems to be happening in April, I have seen several videos of astrologers or psychics that point to April as a month of great changes.

Cuban-Mexican clairvoyant and astrologer Mhoni predicts third world war for April 2024 Or at least one event that will cause governments to arm themselves to the teeth.​
On April 8 begins a trigger that leads to a world war, the third world war. This is the year of war, of violence, the year of anger and of the ego of the human being. The leaders will be completely sick of power. I do not understand how human beings love to destroy themselves. This is the year of war and it will detonate during lent or holy week which will be the last week of March and the beginning of April where we will hear about the countries that will detonate violence.
Atomic bombs, missiles and people running through the streets trying to save their lives. We must prepare ourselves, we must know that this is the year of war, but not the end of the world.

Now, as for the earthquake in Italy, there are possibilities. Greece has recorded M5 earthquakes, the energy is there, coming from the earthquake M7.5 at the beginning of the year in Noto Japan. It already hit Afghanistan with M6.4 and will continue on its way, hence the quakes in Greece.

People in Italy or the surrounding region (Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Albania,, southern Italy) have plans just in case.
● M 5.0 - 83 km WSW of Palaióchora, Greece
2024-01-12 03:51:06 (UTC)
34.878°N 22.867°E. 29.9 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_12 ene. 2024 16_21_53 GMT-06_00.png

● M 5.0 - 11 km NNE of Leonídio, Greece​
2024-01-16 05:20:53 (UTC)
37.261°N 22.899°E. 28.9 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_16 ene. 2024 13_06_00 GMT-06_00.png

New predictions of the clairvoyant Andreaskdna
Strong eruption of a volcano in Italy, a passenger plane falls into the sea, strong earthquake in Tokyo next month, a famous singer joins the list of the 27, satellite failures (starlink) leave the planet without Internet signal for a few hours.

● "The “27 Club” refers to celebrities, mostly musicians, who died at the age of 27. This coincidence adds a layer of intrigue and infamy to already tragic events. Members of the club include: Kurt Cobain, Brian Jones, Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse, Robert Johnson, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, and more. "

I see a lot of water says the clairvoyant, Chile, Panama. Mexico, United States and Spain affected by weather phenomena (tornadoes, typhoons...), they will need help to rescue bodies from under the mud, many human losses Feb-April...April is the strongest time.

Could these last visions be symbolic? Mud?

Usually, dreams about mud indicate that you are going through some challenges. These dreams are a sign that you need a spiritual way out of your predicament.

This dream indicates that you urgently need a way out of your situation. You need to have a better understanding of your life and the direction it should take

This guy has had some successes in his predictions. He's not an astrologer, he's more of a clairvoyant, he has visions. Let's see what comes out.

Clairvoyant Andreaskdna predicts an attack or massacre on a beach in the United States during Easter or Spring Brake 2024. Strong earthquake in Italy and northern Mexico (M6+) in mid-February. Mourning in Venezuela, important figure dies

I saw images of the Texas National Guard and remembered the vision of the massacre. It seems it is not long before militias arrive as well, some made up of so-called white supremacists. I wonder if this will be part of what would provoke such an event in the future.

For lack of space in X I did not include that the massacred people looked like Latinos to Andreaskdna, he says that at minute 1:24 of the video.
Texas National Guard has control of the largest crossing point through which illegal immigrants entered the United States. Local officials said the Biden administration committed "high treason" by failing to control the flow of migrants and neglecting border security.​

NEARLY ONE MILLION VEHICLES HEADING TO TEXAS TO SECURE SOUTHERN BORDER

There are reports in the United States estimating that over 700,000 vehicles are heading to Texas to support Abbott's initiative to secure the southern border.

As the Biden administration continues to run amok, people are gathering to do what the federal government will not do and this is precisely what could cause a serious conflict.

"...Remember the Alamo!!"

Clairvoyant Andreaskdna published new visions yesterday, January 30.

● Today the moon gave me a message, the moon was going up and down giving me signs of a seismic movement at night. 6.6 -6.9 could be in Mexico, Colombia or Venezuela. It is mid-February.

● Europa, crying in the Vatican, end of next month. (This is the second time he has seen the death of Pope Francis, due to lung disease).

● Of the seven wonders of the world, one is going to be totally on fire. Late February or early March.​

New7Wonders.jpg
The new seven wonders of the world. From left to right and from top to bottom: Chichen Itza, the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, the Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, Petra, the Taj Mahal and the Colosseum.

● Devastation in the Holy Land by natural events involving the 4 elements.

● In Mexico, a severe blackout as never seen before, beginning of March, especially in the north.

OK I leave this for your consideration

New predictions of the clairvoyant Andreaskdna
Strong eruption of a volcano in Italy, a passenger plane falls into the sea, strong earthquake in Tokyo next month, a famous singer joins the list of the 27, satellite failures (starlink) leave the planet without Internet signal for a few hours.

In the video at minute 00:30 Andreas talks about a plane crash, he says: "I see this for sure, in the American continent, probably Mexico, I hope not, it's a beach... I don't know, Miami, Puerto Rico, but it falls into the sea".

A small plane crashes into mobile home park in Clearwater of Florida 🇺🇲

Deaths reported after small plane crashes into Florida mobile home park​

Multiple mobile homes caught fire after the single-engine plane, whose pilot had reported engine failure, crashed in Clearwater, officials said.

Several people are dead after a small plane crashed into a Clearwater, Florida, mobile home park Thursday evening, setting homes on fire, officials said.

The number of deaths was not clear Thursday night as firefighters worked on hot spots and to get to the victims. The crash happened around 7 p.m.

The plane was mostly in one home, Clearwater Fire Chief Scott Ehlers said.

New visions from clairvoyant Andreaskdna (Feb 01st 2024)

"United States of America, the heat of the flames will be so intense that they will reach the city where the stars walk, nor the wings of the angel will finish them. From the nothingness of nature to urbanity they will arrive.

I saw a date 03 03 2024 5... five I want to think it is May. Only the falling rain ends it.

Again polluted water, this time will overtake Andres, San Francisco will be hit so hard it will knock him down.

Screams from space will be heard, I hope you understand, voices, whispers from the universe will come.

The holy lands will collapse because the greatest goes there. Voices will carry it, smoke in the old man will be seen."

Comment

Possibly the screams from space are coming from the International Space Station or another mission warning about the comet swarm. This is not to say that they are warning us, but no doubt, as the Cs have said, some will know.

The Cs have also told us of Israel's ultimate fate and Andreas vision seems to indicate that a (large) meteorite is going there. Earlier it mentioned, if you recall, that the holy lands would be destroyed by the four elements, which as we know, are also hyperdimensional battles.

We have already seen great fires in California and the one mentioned by the Clairvoyant indicates it will destroy the city of Los Angeles. Already, on another occasion, the Cs mentioned that California would be an inferno/hell

They Cs also said that California would be one of the epicenter of Disease X which made me think of contaminated water. Although contaminated water could be interpreted as malicious and California authorities have already warned of an atmospheric river approaching this weekend that could cause severe flooding.

Russia has a very interesting future that absolutely no one in the world expects from Russia.

It is the Russians who initiate the rebirth of the whole world.

And no one can imagine how deep these changes will be in the whole wide world, caused by Russia. In Russia, even the deepest province will come to life, many new cities will be created and growat the very edge ...

Russia will thus reach a uniquely high level of development that no one, not even the most developed state in the world, will have until then ... Then all other countries will follow Russia ...

The former current western path of development of earthly civilization will very soon replace the new one and specifically the Russian way

I just would like to add that my brother told me that Rudolf Steiner made a similar prophecy about Russia.

Egon Fischer, a German clairvoyant posts regular updates here:

One of his main predictions for the future is that there will be no cataclysm like 11 thousand years ago, though still quite a lot of natural disasters over the coming years.

The upcoming earth changes
The spiritual world has been pointing out for some time that the earth will undergo massive changes in the coming years and decades. Although the spiritual world has emphasized that there will be no cataclysms and that the "transition" to the new world will be a gentle one, there will nevertheless be many natural disasters. Be it extreme heat or cold spells, droughts/water shortages, floods/floods, extreme storms, heavy rain and volcanic activity and earthquakes.

Of course, these events not only have an impact on the population in the affected areas, but also indirectly, with a time lag, on the global population via the economy. In the event of major crop failures or if agricultural land can no longer be cultivated in large regions, the price of the natural products concerned will rise and temporary food shortages may result. If the state does not provide sufficient support to the population affected by the natural disaster, as has happened several times in some countries in recent years, resentment towards the government will increase and many people will lose confidence in politics and the state. This in turn will have an impact on political and social life in the states concerned. In 2024, there are some astrological constellations that suggest that natural disasters, especially earthquakes and volcanic activity, will increase.

The general energetic situation and an energetic outlook for the year
The general energetic trend has not changed, but the energetic intensity has increased and will continue to intensify over the next few months.

I find it interesting that all the astrologers and mediumistic people I observe are forecasting a similar trend for the rest of the year. Until the end of March / beginning of April, things will be pretty intense on the 3D level. Oppression and repression will increase, as will resistance to these measures. Disputes, battles, armed conflicts and revelations will continue.

From mid-April until around September, the energy situation will be completely different. From June in particular, quite a lot of pressure is likely to fall away energetically. But psychologically, many people will then have to digest what has happened so far. From September onwards, the energetic pressure will increase again. From November, when Pluto finally moves into the sign of Aquarius, the energetic situation is likely to become quite explosive and rough.

Some mediumistic people are of the opinion that from the fall onwards, what was foreshadowed in the first half of the year will manifest itself. This means, for example, that the oppression, repression and resistance to it as well as the revelations/exposures will then lead to very concrete, presumably sudden and unpredictable events.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Egon Fischer, a German clairvoyant posts regular updates here:

One of his main predictions for the future is that there will be no cataclysm like 11 thousand years ago, though still quite a lot of natural disasters over the coming years.
I am a follower of egon fischer, too - and btw he is from Austria 🥰 ! I would like to add a statement he made in this very same article which I find quite interesting.

"The body will save you
My spiritual colleagues keep pointing out that although there will be no global cataclysm in this earth cycle, there will be numerous natural disasters, some of them quite severe. My colleagues recently gave me some information that really surprised me. They said: If a person is well grounded and feels himself, his physical body will not only warn him of natural disasters, but even save him in an emergency!
I have not yet sufficiently considered and taken this aspect into account. There are several energetic shells around the material body. This enables the body to recognise early on when a physical, material danger is imminent. So if you are well grounded and open and can feel yourself and your body, the body is able to save itself. The colleagues gave a few examples: When danger threatens, for example, the body can become ill so that you cannot travel into the danger zone. Or the body ensures that certain precautionary and protective measures are taken for unknown reasons, for example. In a broader sense, you could say in simplified terms: in an emergency, the body would outwit or override the mind and psyche so that you do what your body needs to save you without realizing what you are doing."

The last highlighted remark (I did it) corresponds to some observations I made with myself. I very often want to do something but my body does something different. I.e. when I am out for a walk and my brain says "Go home, you are too tired (which is true at that moment)" my feet keep on moving and moving - which is a good thing. Or another one: "I dont want to clean the dishes, I leave it for tomorrow!" But while I am thinking this my hands prepare hot water and I find myself washing the dishes - - - small examples, but during the last years I learned to accept that my body knows better! Its similar for other decisions. I often think, well, let's see if I take preparations to do this or that. . . .

Back
Top Bottom