Prehistoric Astronomy and the Younger Dryas Catastrophe?

Short video by Brian Foerster on his trip to some sites in Turkey with Gobekli Tepe and its museum starting at 3mins 25 seconds. Foerster does some great little video tours of ancient sites that are worth watching for the visuals - he makes his money by selling tour packages with him as a guide - but his analysis is up for question so i would suggest bearing that in mind and just to enjoy the footage:

Short video by Brian Foerster on his trip to some sites in Turkey with Gobekli Tepe and its museum starting at 3mins 25 seconds. Foerster does some great little video tours of ancient sites that are worth watching for the visuals - he makes his money by selling tour packages with him as a guide - but his analysis is up for question so i would suggest bearing that in mind and just to enjoy the footage:

Yes, his ideas and conclusions are rather questionable thanks mainly to a lack of knowledge in a number of areas including history, but I also regularly enjoy his hands on video tours of mysterious ancient sites. I‘m thankful that someone does this.

I kind of remember reading about a similar date proposed independently elsewhere. Maybe here in the forum?

Pretty sure I wrote something about it in "Horns of Moses" - or maybe it is still in the unpublished part of the text. Maybe somebody can check the book. If it's not there, I'll dig up the file and copy/paste.

Pretty sure I wrote something about it in "Horns of Moses" - or maybe it is still in the unpublished part of the text. Maybe somebody can check the book. If it's not there, I'll dig up the file and copy/paste.

I don't recall it from "Horns of Moses", but maybe it was not directly referenced as "Mithraic Tauroctony".

Added: I just checked and can't find it under those keywords. The only thing is a footnote clarifying briefly what is the tauroctony scene.

Well, I can't find it; now I'm wondering if I put it in an article.

Okay, I used the search function and found it.

Well, tried to paste it in but because it has so many footnotes, images, etc, it got all messed up. So, made a PDF. Keep in mind that this is an extract from an 800 page document!!! And it was not finished/finalized, so this is a draft.

PS: It also has not been spell-checked so excuse typos!!!

Attachments

• Mithras-extract-HoM.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Ever heard of „Körtik Tepe“? Me neither. Just came across it on YouTube. A site not far away from Gobekli Tepe with findings that seem to contradict the mainstream model of human evolution. There seem to be quite some similarities in style and artistics to the symbols in Gobekli.

Thanks for the link to the video Pashalis. Fascinating, especially as it appears the excavations have been going on 17 years yet next to nothing out there about these finds!

The suggestion that these were the settlements of those who were in some way connected with Gobekli Tepi appears to have merit especially when you see the near identical imagery from the upright stones replicated on pottery from the site. Bass relief carvings of perhaps a 'fox'(?) were also very interesting for the same reason. But the clear comet imagery struck me the most - especially at 10:45 in to the video with what looks like clear plasma/cometry symbolism with 6 separately marked objects in focus around a central object (that also brings to mind owl eyes/staring 'god' eyes that you see on much later figurines?) - perhaps a memory of the 6-7 'planets' or dis-asters!

No signs of agriculture (if true) also very interesting. Settled people who did not farm as we know it (unless they were living off domesticated livestock/meat) yet traded far and wide and had a high level of social structure and architectural skill 12500 years ago. Another nail in the gradualists coffin!

Okay, I used the search function and found it.

Well, tried to paste it in but because it has so many footnotes, images, etc, it got all messed up. So, made a PDF. Keep in mind that this is an extract from an 800 page document!!! And it was not finished/finalized, so this is a draft.

Laura, my head is spinning!

Thank you so much for sharing this draft chapter(?) from what I assume is your unfinished(?) Secret History Volume IV(?). I only pray that sometime you will find the time to finish (?) and publish it... a gift to the world.

Anyway, the hints and suggestions you have given to link the ancient knowledge from the north regarding our hidden identity and reality right through to its outburst in Mithraic rites is mind bending... but very much in tune with all that you have revealed before.

I have always thought Mithraism holds such an important clue or bridge between the lost ancient wisdom and its passage fully underground post Christianity. I have even wondered if the original 'Christianity' was indeed actually stoic Mithraism which was then suppressed as a movement with its teachings/stories Stalinised, lifted and forcibly inserted into a Greco/Egyptian hybrid so as to sanitise it as well as make it a more palatable food for the masses and hence a form of ultimate control (with of course the utterly unconnected Jewish elements added much later to produce the ultimate in schizoid religions... ) Scholars often muse on the close parallels between the two (Mithraism and Christianity) but never seem able to go the extra mile and ask is that is because they are or were one and the same until the knives came out to make sure the knowledge it was based on became broken and divided. Perhaps I'm way off beam here.

I must also dig out a scholarly paper I have somewhere which shows the incredibly similarities between the ancient Irish myth of the goddess Macha and her giving birth to divine twins and the Greek myth of Leto and Apollo/Artemis. The list of identical motifs is staggering. I think that Hyperborea existed when England and Ireland were one land mass (DNA testing shows that much to the horror of the Irish they still share way over 65% of their genes with their historical enemy!) and I suspect that many of the Hyperborean myths have been incorporated into remaining Irish stories, though they would have belonged to all peoples of that area (hence the close similarities with surviving Welsh myths). Whilst I hold to your view that the round temple was Stonehenge (the giant's dancing castle) I somehow wonder if the great round mound at Newgrange (said to have been founded in 3,200BC - strangely coincidental if probably inaccurate) could be a possible alternative or connected in some way... but I do not doubt your assessment and conclusions. 3,100BC may well be the date when the cataclysm in the north led to the final inundation and separation of the islands… and perhaps the final end of Hyperborea as a whole entity/civilisation.. including the final drowning of the moutain that is now the Isle of Mann?

Have you ever read ‘Atlantis of the West: The Case for Britain’s Drowned Megalithic Civilisation’ by Paul Dunbavin? I think he possibly conflates a number of different catastrophes/events but still accumulates a great deal of impressive evidence concerning a major 3,100BC event in the British Isles.

From Amazon:

Atlantis of the West

In 1995 the author published his controversial theory that Plato’s Atlantis myth remembers the submergence of a Neolithic civilisation around the shores of the British Isles. He argues that this cataclysm resulted from a change in the Earth’s axis consequent upon a comet impact around 3100 BC

The Middle-Neolithic period around 5,000 years ago was a time of dramatic climate and sea level changes all around the world. Welsh legends remember lost cities beneath the Irish Sea; and Irish myths recall an ‘otherworld’, a golden age when the eastern Irish Sea was a flowery plain inhabited by a golden-haired race of men. The author argues that Plato’s Atlantis is the same place that is remembered in these Celtic myths; and in Ancient Egyptian and Greek myths of an underworld known as the Elysian Fields.

Bringing together modern scientific evidence and a pattern of ancient myths the author presents a multidisciplinary case for Atlantis as just one among many views of the submerged Neolithic civilisation of the Megalith Builders.

I do often wonder about the issue of when the change in the earth’s axis occurred (could it possibly have been this late?) and its obvious implications with regard to the zodiac/ecliptic… but that’s another day’s work…

Anyway having read through the PDF once I’m going to go back and study with greater forensic attention. Your work is a miracle and beyond compare. Thank you again for this unexpected gift.

:wow: Fascinating reading!!!

I would certainly have remembered that. Now it's in my growing awareness of the historical timeline and current recommended reading too. The more I get familiarized with Secret History of the World, the greater the gap between my previous crippling knowledge through conventional history and the growing awareness of "Who Are we? What are we? How did we get here?". There are unlimited possibilities in store here!

Anyway having read through the PDF once I’m going to go back and study with greater forensic attention. Your work is a miracle and beyond compare. Thank you again for this unexpected gift.

Ditto!! Several doubts that I had while reading Plato Prehistorian, trying to situate myself in the information of the previous volumes of Secret History and the clues from the Cs sessions, are less murky. For instance, why in caves, "Where Troy Once Stood", Bronze Age events vs Atlantean times, Mithraism vs Zoroaster. I definitely have a long way to go in terms of assimilating knowledge, but I feel very situated.

Would definitely go back and study with greater attention too!

We do live in exciting times!

I do often wonder about the issue of when the change in the earth’s axis occurred (could it possibly have been this late?) and its obvious implications with regard to the zodiac/ecliptic… but that’s another day’s work…

Hey Michael, I'm not sure if this helps with your wonderings, but in Pierre's article Of Flash Frozen Mammoths and Cosmic Catastrophes he writes:

[...]
First, the awkward orientation of Stonehenge and Teotihuacan. The main axis of these two sites points roughly towards the North, but not exactly (Teotihuacan is 15° off while Stonehenge is about 40° off).

However both point directly towards Hudson Bay. One might wonder if Stonehenge and Teotihuacan were built prior to the Younger Dryas and aligned with the North-South axis of the time.

[...]
The above evidence strongly suggests that, about 13,000 years ago, the geographic North pole was located around Hudson Bay, which is about 60° N, or 30° away from the current North pole.

This would have placed Northern Siberia at 40° degrees of latitude North (the current longitude of Northern Siberia is 70°, to which we subtract 30°, giving us 40° N).

40°N is the current latitude of Spain, Greece, Italy, California and Nevada. It is a latitude typical of temperate climate. It is under this temperate latitude that the woolly mammoths lived, but it's not under this latitude that their corpses were preserved frozen.

The cometary bombardment had dramatic effects for our planet, including the location of its geographic poles. Now let's look at how it happened.

I'm making my way through The Dawn And Twilight Of Zoroastrianism at the moment but paused to read the chapter/PDF on Mithras, and, although i've only read half so far, it was quite timely for where i am with the other book, and it's fascinating. It also helps with making connections with a lot of the other recent history reading. Thanks for sharing, Laura!

Last edited:
Hey Michael, I'm not sure if this helps with your wonderings, but in Pierre's article Of Flash Frozen Mammoths and Cosmic Catastrophes he writes:

I'm making my way through The Dawn And Twilight Of Zoroastrianism at the moment but paused to read the chapter/PDF on Mithras, and, although i've only read half so far, it was quite timely for where i am with the other book, and it's fascinating. It also helps with making connections with a lot of the other recent history reading. Thanks for sharing, Laura!

About Hudson Bay and Pierre's article, this discovery from 2017 gives credence to that theory, it states:

SHOCK DISCOVERY: Scientists find place on earth where GRAVITY hardly exists
THE mystery surrounding a strange place on earth where gravity barely exists has finally been solved by a crack team of scientists.
By Patrick Christys
PUBLISHED: 06:36, Wed, Jan 11, 2017 | UPDATED: 11:35, Wed, Jan 11, 2017

For more than 40 years experts were baffled by an “anti-gravity zone” surrounding the Hudson Bay are in Canada, with some conspiracy theorists even claiming the spot might be a portal into another dimension.
Scientists conducting a global gravity field survey first noticed the strange anomaly in the 1960s but have been unable to explain why gravity is so much weaker in the Canadian region – until now.

It has been revealed that the Laurentide Ice Sheet, which covered much of present-day Canada and the northern United States, was so large that it dented the earth 10,000 years ago, literally bending gravity.

Hudson Bay Canada gravity

Hudson Bay, Canada, has been found to have less gravity than anywhere else in the world

The earth is taking a long time to bounce back, currently it flattens by around half and inch a year, which is minuscule when compared to the amount of pressure it came under from the monumental ice sheet, which was 2.3 miles thick.
Scientists believe it will be 5,000 years before it has recovered to a normal level of gravity.
Until the deep indentation in the earth is flattened out, gravity in the region will always be less than anywhere else in the world.
Hudson Bay Canada gravity

Scientists believe a massive 10,000-year-old glacier is responsible
But there is also another reason why the Hudson Bay defies the laws of physics – it is a convection current hot spot.
The earth’s mantle, located around 100 miles below the surface, is a constantly swirling vortex of seething magma and this creates the convection currents, which drag the continental tectonic plates down.
This decreases the mass in the area and reduces gravity.
But the region is also acting as a natural geographical diet for scores of people who flock to the Hudson Bay in a desperate bid to lose weight.

A lack of gravity means less density and humans weigh less in that part of the world than they will anywhere else.

The bay is the second largest in the world and has an average depth of 100 metres.
Hudson has long fascinated believers in the supernatural, with many scientists assuming its distinctive shape was formed from tectonic activity, but a growing school of experts believes it could have come to be because of extraterrestrial activity.

It is likely a massive meteor thundered into the Bay, creating the deep cavern of anti-gravity activity.
It was heavily militarised during the Cold War to watch for potential Soviet bombing raids coming over the North Pole.

As usual just my two cents... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Link of the article: SHOCK DISCOVERY: Scientists find place on earth where GRAVITY hardly exists

Back
Top Bottom